The Second Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw, he was now dribbling. He exclaimed, "This smoooooth pussy, without any hair. This is toooo good." ("Ma. Ei nayda good. Ayto bhalo. Kee bole.")

I squealed with pleasure, "Aaaaa. Aaaaro. Hmmmmmm. Aaaah Oooooooo. Aaaro kor." (" More. More. Please.")

As my convulsions of the orgasm were coming up and my pussy was opening and closing, I wanted to shut my thighs shut and flex my pussy muscles and maximize my orgasm.

I cried out, "Mintu. Aaamkey aangul diye chudey dey. Please." ("Mintu finger fuck me. Please. Now.")

MIntu immediately put his middle finger of the other hand in and started to finger fuck me hard.

Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack.

I was screaming with the large orgasm I was having. I was raising my buttocks higher and higher and climaxing. I was screaming obscenities. ""Chod. Ammakey chiod. Aaaahj. Aaamee khankee maagee. Ammakey chod." ("Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. I am a bitchy prostitute. I want to be fucked, fucked and fucked.")

As I went through a shuddering climax, I shut my eyes and enjoyed his playing with me.

It was over. I relaxed my muscles. But his finger was inside. He had stopped fingering me letting me rest.

Slowly I parted my legs and said, "Baar koray ney." ("Take your finger out.")

As I came out of my orgasmic trance, I looked at him. He was sitting there with a slightly sheepish look on his face. He said, "Sorry. I just could not wait any longer. I just ejaculated."

I looked at his cock. It was now flaccid and the semen was all over my stomach. I felt a large urge to love him. I reached out to him, grabbed him and pulled him close to my and held him tight and said, "Poor darling. I am sorry. I should have insisted that you fuck me instead."

He wrapped his hands around me too and said, "I really wanted you to have good first orgasm of the day. Then I would fuck you repeatedly."

I kissed him on his face and eyes and said, "You are a darling. You know."

He kissed me back repeatedly and we stayed locked in the lovers embrace for about ten minutes.

Mintu released his tight embrace, kissed my eyes and whispered, "Tor mai gulo aar goodta aamee khabo." ("I want to eat your boobs and pussy.")

I knew that protests would be useless. Yet, like all self respecting bitches (hidden in women) I protested, "Na. Please. Aakhon naa." ("No please. Not now.")

Perhaps in the inner self I knew that for Mintu such protests would engender near compulsion.

He peeled himself off my wrapped arms and got up. He mumbled something like, "I need to get the contraption right."

He picked up the chair and placed it upside down on the dining table, making a reclining back. He then walked across to me and pulled me up from the bed. As I sat up, he picked up the pillow and placed it on the reclining part of the chair and then ordered me to stand up. He picked my small frame up and made me sit on the small table. Then he pushed my back onto the reclining chair.

I realized why brilliant would be inventor engineers go to IIT. The pillow had caused a shape that made my head go back, and my back to arch. Then my boobs got pushed out while my legs dangled from the table side.

He stood up and parted my legs slightly and placed himself between the legs and slowly lowered his face onto my face and kissed me repeatedly.

"Tokaay aamee eibaarey janabo, jey tokay aamee koto bhalo baashee. Tui aamaar bon. Akta bhaeeyer moton tokay aamee eibaar bhaalo bashbo." ("I am going to let you know today how much I love you. I am going to love you. Like a brother should love his lover sister.")

He picked up more globs of butter and applied it liberally on my boobs.

He stuck his tongue out and slowly ran it over the main mass of my right breast. Then swirled the tongue around the whole breast and slowly made circles in ever small circles and reached my nipple.

This was truly exciting. I had never thought that the boob could be licked off this way. I sucked in my breath and gasped and said, "What are you doing?? Stop it."

We women are programmed to say things we don't mean. I was enjoying it faaar too much to really want him to stop.

Then he applied more butter to the other boob and repeated the performance.

I sobbed with excitement and hissed, "Why don't you do what you want to?"

I could see his dick was erect and throbbing and small dribble of pre-cum hanging out from the tip of that fat dick.

He then sat himself down between my legs and ordered, "Widen the legs."

I moved them apart with mock feminine modesty.

I could see his urgency. He almost shouted, "More."

I simpered, "Any wider and they will break off."

He caught my knees and nearly flattened them on the two sides. I cried out, "Please. Please don't. Not any more. Please."

He then picked up some more butter and applied it all over my whole crotch, over my inner thighs and lastly on my bald and smooth pussy mound. I anticipated he would soon part my pussy lips wider and apply the butter in my hidden crevasses. But he avoided that entirely.

I was getting frustrated and hissed, "Please apply that all over. Everywhere!"

After applying the butter all over the crotch, finally, Mintu said, "I will now part your pussy lips and apply butter inside these folds."

I turned my head away and shut my eyes bracing for the electric pleasure that it would cause. Mintu noticed that and said, "Open your eyes. I want you to see what is done to your pussy."

As I fluttered my eyes open, he slowly parted my pussy lips wider with two finger of his left hand and then applied a glob of butter on his index and middle fingers of his right hand and slowly started to apply the butter starting from near my anus.

He took agonizingly long to ensure that butter was indeed applied to every nook and cranny of my inner pussy lips.

All I could do was to squirm and hiss, "Hnnnnnnnnn. Ssssssss."

My hand moved involuntarily to my crotch to try and cover my womanhood and to protect my modesty. As it came down, he barked, "Haaath ooporay rakho." ("Hands above your head!!!")

I could make out; he was dead serious about his instruction. All I could do was to raise my hips, propped up my both my legs wide apart pushing my pussy up to meet those wicked fingers.

Soon he was applying butter on my small tit bit and trying to hold it and part the small flesh in it and put butter inside. That was incredible.

"Hnnnnnn. Sssssss." (Hang on; while I write this, recollecting ecstasy in tranquility, my pussy is wet. I need to relieve the tension that it causing between my legs.")

As his fingers played with me, the dam broke and I pleaded, "Choodey dey." ("Fuck me.")

He said, "Why don't you apply some butter on this dick?? It will then go in smoothly too."

He brought the cock near my hands and gave me some butter on my fingers. My need to get fucked was urgent. I quickly applied some butter on the open and erect dick with three or four quick motions and up down and then, I pulled his dick near my crotch.

He pulled my torso down to the edge of the bed, so that my pussy was open and open to being fucked standing up. He did not need another invitation. Without any ado, he placed the tip of his erect and blood gorged dick on the open mouth of my pussy and gave one slight push.

"Thwaack." It just slid in.

"Oooooooh Maaa." I cried out as it entered.

MIntu did not want to wait any longer. He held my right leg with his left hand and pulled it up straight in front of him. With his right hand he held my right knee down and started to fuck me with very quick and short stroked pushes. Much like dogs fuck with the urgency and swiftness.

I could feel that large orgasm building up inside me. I bit my lips, thrashed my head from side to side, arched my boobs up and met his thrusts with short cries, "Oooooh Ma. Amaakey choodey dey. Aamakey chod. Bholo koray chod. Ooooh." (Ooh. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Fuck me deep and well.")

Mintu was also exhorting me to fuck, "Kuttiya. Choda. Nay. Chod amaakey chod." ("Bitch. Get fucked. Take this. And this. Fuck. Fuck more.")

It perhaps took less than a minute of explosive fast and powerful short strokes for him to release his semen inside me. He shouted, "Aaaaaargh. Hnnnnn. Choda. Chodaa." ("Get fucked. Get fucked.")

I could feel the warm semen cooling my pussy. As he was finishing his orgasm, with no remorse of not having come with him, the very thought that he had released his semen inside excited me and I came with waves of orgasms.

I let out shrill shrieks of pleasure and contracted my cunt muscles and went into paroxysms of pleasure.

Within less than a minute, Mintu lay down on top of me with his now shriveling dick encased in my pussy, a holder it deserved and wanted.

I wrapped both my legs around his waist and savored the post coital bliss.

Two or three times a shudder passed through Mintu's body and he tried to pump in more semen into my pussy.

As moments passed by, the discomfiture of an uncomfortable bed became more acute. He realized it and slowly pushed that chair placed on the bed with his hands and then suggested to me, "Wrap your legs around my waist. Let me list you and place you on the bed, so that we can sleep while fucking."

Swiftly he with his strong torso he lifted me up and placed me in the centre of the bed and lay directly on top of me with his dick embedded inside me. I said, "Shall we sleep a little?"

He kissed me twice on my face and we both remained entangled in a lovers embrace. My arms around his back and his arms wrapped around me. He slowly rolled over to his side.

Ensuring that his cock remained inside my pussy.

I snuggled my face nearer his face with my head on his shoulder.

We kissed each other intermittently and slowly, we drifted into sleep.

When I woke up, it was nearly six in the evening. I was still in my lover's arms. And his dick was still inside my pussy. As I stirred, he woke up too.

As he woke up, he pulled me closer in affirm yet loving embrace.

He kissed me on my forehead and asked, "Are you happy?"

I answered, "Yes. But . . . . ."

"But what?"

"Not completely."

"It wasn't good?"

"No. No. It was verrry good. But, I want more and more."

Mintu realized that I was perhaps insatiable. And he said so. "Chintaa korish naa. Tokaay aamee aaro anyek baar chudbo." ("Don't despair. I am not through with fucking you, as yet.")

But, yet he slowly made me open my legs wide and slowly pulled his now shriveled dick out from between my pussy folds. As it came out with a small plop, I felt an electric shock and let out a small whimper, "Aaaeee."

Mintu swung out of the bed and stood up. He had butter all over his body. You know what I mean.

He asked, "Would you like to savor the fuck longer and I have my bath first? Or would you like to go in first?" ("Tuee aar ektu shoye chodaar mojaa ta neebee aar amee agey chaan koray nee? Na tooee chaan agey kortey chaash?)

I really needed to pee and clean my self. So I told him that I would like to go in first.

I held out my hands and asked him to pull me out from bed.

He held my arms and pulled me out from that small bed. As I stood up, the tresses of my disheveled hairs fell over my boobs and I was trifle wobbly on my feet. Mintu held me by my waist and asked, "Kee rey? Kee holo?" ("What happened?")

I decided to become naughty and answered, "Paa duto phaank thekay gaychchey aar kee. Aaaato chudeychcheesh." (" My legs are remaining wide apart now. What with the merciless fucking you have done.")

Mintu was no less naughty. He immediately said, "Let me see if the pussy lips are widely open?" ("Dekhee tor goodta phaak hoye aachchey kee naa.")

He held me by my waist and hoisted me on top of the small table. My pussy was at his face height. He inspected my bald pussy lips and slowly caressed them with his finger tips and said, "Hmmmm. Ektu phaak hoye aachchey. Bodhaye aaro kheeday aachchey." ("Hmmm. Yes, they are a little wider than before. Perhaps these lips want to eat more.")

He planted a kiss on my pussy lips and spoke to my pussy, "Shaara shomoye khai khai korlay cholay?" ("Forever being greedy. Please can I have some more?? No. You can't want more all the time??")

Then he turned up his face to look at me and asked, "Ke ray. Ektu tor ayee clit taa kay chaatbo naa kee?" ("Would you like me to flick that clit of you're a few times?")

I shook my head to say, "No."

He firmly held my ankles and parted them a little and then with his left hand parted my pussy lips and ran his tongue over my slit a few times.

This was incredibly pleasurable. I squealed, "Please. Please koreesh naa. Annnn." ("Please. Please don't. Stop.") While saying that I ran my fingers through his hairs on his head and threw my head back with pleasure. He slowly swirled his tongue around my clit a few times and then started to buzz my clit with his tongue with small and quick flicks.

Within seconds his tongue flicking my very sensitive clit became nearly unbearable with pleasure. I doubled over his head and pleaded, "Please. Nnnnn. Sssss. Stop. Stop."

He understood that I at least half meant it. He stopped and asked, "Why? Is that done?"

Shudders passed through my body and my sphincter muscles exploded into a series of tightening and loosening.

He then lifted me off the table and put me down and said, "You better go for your bath."

Which I did. I had t take a lot of time removing the butter all over my specials.

When I finished I wanted to come out covered. So I called for him with my wrist peeping out from the shut door and asked him to pass me the lungee and one of his tee shirts.

When he came to pass me these, he held my wrist and said, "Why are you being so shy?? Your body is no stranger to me!!! Come. Let me see."

I pulled my hand back and said, "Naughty boy. Always wanting to see me naked." I had to maneuver a lot to wear these clothes inside that small and wet bathroom. Somehow I got into the clothes and walked out.

As I walked out, he looked up at me and smiled and said, "You are looking very alluring."

"Shhhhhh. Just go in for your bath. You have had nothing after breakfast, just because you wanted to be very naughty."

I must have sounded wifey. He said, "Okay. Okay. I will go in and have my bath. But, why are you keen that I eat something only? What about you?"

"So that you don't get famished. That is why. Okay. Now let me whip up some food for us to eat to be able to retire for the night."

He walked into the bathroom and commenced his bath and I went into the kitchen to warm up some food and to try and get something enough for the night. Actually, I did not want him to go out fishing for food.

In ten minutes I had conjured up some measly food in quantity, I also could hear Mintu out of the bathroom whistling a maddeningly tuneless tune. Soon he emerged from the bed room. He was bare topped and he had wrapped my saree around his torso and tied it into a knot in front of him. He then walked into the kitchenette and peeked into the food I had put together, and commented, "That looks good."

"What looks good?"

"Both. The food and your free and bouncing boobs!!!" and he grinned.

"Naughty boy. Always ogling at my errr...... assets."

"Darling, if I want I will take those assets and more whenever I feel like. I don't need to ogle them. They are mine. Not yours. You are only carrying them on your body."

I knew what he meant. I ignored that statement and proceeded to act almost like wife, laying out the food, pouring out the water etc and then calling out, "Khaabaar deya hoyechchey." ("Food has been served.")

We quickly finished our make shift meal and washed to the dishes together.

He decided to clean up the bed that had seen so much of action earlier. He also put the furniture in place, opened the windows and let in some fresh air. We sat together in the small balcony and savored the industrial smell of Kolkata and the infernal noise from the heavy traffic.

We did small talk and chatted about everything under the moon and simply relaxed together, like any regular couple.

It wasn't too long, when the traffic noise had died down and all lights in the nearby flats had also been turned down. I checked the time. It was 10.30 PM.

The conversation reached how I was going to go back home and how, Mintu's visit to Kolkata could not remain secret. And thus the need for a more devious plan. Mintu was a little concerned for me. Then I told him my detailed plan, "Tomorrow forenoon, you leave from here and go to our home. My Mother would immediately tell you that I am off to my friend's house. Then you suggest to my Mother that I be called back. No fun without your sister around. Then I will get a call and the car will be sent. I will return."

Mintu was amazed, and said, "You are a devious bitch. I would have never thought of such an elaborate plan. You really wanted to be with me. Didn't you?"

"Yes. Also, I wanted to get fucked."

MIntu was amazed at my strong libido and said, "God. You are a horny woman. Aren't you?"

I nodded. Mintu asked me, "Is there any position you fancy getting fucked?"

I was surprised at the directness of the question. I answered, "No. None."

I asked him back, "And you? Do you fancy any special method?"

"Actually, I had something in mind for you. But I am debating whether I should try it. May be you will get very put off and then may be you will refuse to come to bed with me. Now that would be intolerable for me. Best avoided, isn't it?" he said.

I looked at him and said, "Mintu. I am yours. You can do what you like. In the true Vaishnav philosophy, even if you slit my throat and kill me, I will take it to be an act of love from you. So, just go ahead and do what you wanted to do. Don't worry about me. I am and will be yours only. Besides tonight is the last night of long love. From tomorrow I can only think of what we would do together when we met. And at best, if I am home and you are there, you will catch me and take me into the bathroom and kiss me quickly and caress my breasts while appreciating my saree!!"

Mintu hummed and hawed for a while and then broke his plan to me. (It is better is describe what happened than write his conversation.) I was amazed!!! What has he been thinking of doing with me? And for how long??

He added, "I am aware that you need to go back. And I need to report at your home to avoid some serious security breach and our getting caught!! But, I hate the idea that, my being at IIT and your being in Kolkata would keep us apart. And that I will not able to touch you, feel you, talk to you and make love to you for, may be months at a stretch."

I did not answer. Hr went on and added, "I have to make up for time that will be lost. Like studies. When I play too much, I have to make up for lost time through harder work!!"

He kissed me several times all over my eyes and my face and lips and then added, "I will make love to you tonight. All night!! I won't let you sleep. Is that okay with you?"

I answered positively, "I too hate the idea that we have to be apart from each other. I too want to make love to you, all the time."

While all this talk was going on, I could feel my pussy juices welling up in my crack and I was getting a little uncomfortable. I wanted to go to the bathroom and pee and also clean myself.

When I got up to go into the bathroom to pee, he grabbed my wrist and said, "No. No peeing right now. I want the pressure to build up. That way you will be trying to stop pee from creeping out under the pressure and your muscles will hold your pussy tighter onto my cock."

In fact he got up and got me a jug of water and asked me to start drinking the water. I was thirsty anyway. So I drank two glasses of water. But that did not deter him from asking me to drink more.

I left my pleasurable fate to Mintu and drank more and more water.