The Secret Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whispered huskily, "Let's go back inside hun. I want you to make love to me again." He stood and pulled her to her feet, then they both went inside, shedding clothing along the way to the bedroom, forgetting about the dog being outside. Allie looked over Charlie's shoulder and said, "You left the door open, Charlie."

He glanced back over his shoulder at the door and said, "That's ok. If Butch wants to come back in, he'll be able to. Now, let's get this bra and these sexy little panties off that sexy body of yours!" He tossed her on the bed and then took her bra and panties off her. He spread her legs wide and buried his face in her pussy, his tongue probing and licking her hot wet flesh. He slid a finger into her sheath and began stroking her slowly as his tongue licked and caressed her clit. After a couple minutes, he slid in a second finger, working it in and out quickly. She was moaning and panting, and her hands were pressing on the back of his head, pushing his face further into her. Within moments, she was writhing and her body tensed around his fingers and tongue as she was overcome with her orgasm. Her fluids were leaking out and covering his face and hand, and he greedily licked them up. His tongue strokes and finger strokes slowed, allowing her to come back down from that orgasmic high slowly.

He withdrew his hand from her and gave her clit a last lick and kiss, then moved up on the bed. He knelt by her face and she eagerly took his rock hard shaft into her mouth, licking, caressing, and sucking on it. Her hands slid up his thighs, one to stop at his balls, the other went around and was massaging his ass cheeks. Her hand at his balls was caressing and squeezing them lightly, and she was gently tickling that sensitive spot right behind them. She felt them tighten in her hand and knew he was getting close to cumming. She stroked him harder and faster, and sucked harder too, and within moments, his cum was shooting out into her mouth in hot pulsing jets of saltiness. She swallowed every drop, and he was still hard after cumming, so he moved down between her legs and plunged right into her waiting wetness.

He started thrusting hard and fast with her legs lifted up over his shoulders to give deeper penetration and his mouth came down and claimed hers in a deep passionate kiss as his left hand came up to cup her breast and lightly pinch her nipple. She let out a loud moan of pleasure as he started moving even harder and faster within her wet pussy. He felt her muscles clench tight around his shaft and knew she was close to another orgasm, so he increased his pace even more, pounding and ramming his rod into her slick juiciness. Moments later, she screamed his name and tightened her legs around him, and her fingernails sunk into his shoulders as she climaxed. He felt her juices flowing out and coating his cock and balls. When he felt that warmth on his skin, he couldn't hold back his own release any longer. With a final thrust into her, he released his cum deep inside her pussy with a growl. The pulsing of his cock shooting into her brought on more orgasmic tremors in her body and her vaginal walls were squeezing him like a fist squeezing one of those "stress balls." Charlie was glad he'd had a vasectomy years ago, so there was no need to worry about causing an unwanted pregnancy with Allie.

He collapsed on top of her, his weight supported on his elbows so he didn't hamper her breathing in any way, and he kissed her deeply. His shaft was still pulsing in her pussy and she moaned softly, almost like the purr of a contented cat. He smiled and slowly slid from her to lay beside her. Charlie asked., "So babe, what do you think of my love-making now?"

Breathless, she turned her head and smiled at him and said, "I think you were wonnnnderful, Charlie. I am so glad I agreed to meet you today, and I hope we can get together like this more often. I don't think anyone has made me climax that hard in a long time, possibly before I was married. I want to see you again, Charlie. Do you want to see me as well?"

Charlie smiled and said, "Of course I do, Allie. You are beautiful, smart, sexy, and incredible in bed. Your husband is a fool to keep pushing you aside in bed. He doesn't know what he's missing out on. Babe, you are a total sexual firecracker! Now, how about a shower before you leave? I see by the clock on the dresser that it's almost one thirty and you need to get cleaned up before you pick up the kids from school, don't you?"

She sat up quick, but stopped with her hand to her head. "Whoaaaa! That's not good! I just got dizzy. I think I'll sit here for a moment til the room stops spinning."

Charlie came around to the other side of the bed and sat beside her, concern showing in his eyes. "You ok babe? Would you like a glass of water or something?" he asked.

She nodded slowly and said, "Yes please. Water would be fine. I just got a little dizzy when I sat up. That always happens when I have several orgasms in a row. I'll be ok though hun, don't worry." With that, he left the bedroom to get her a glass of water from the kitchen. He was back by her side in seconds and holding the glass for her to sip from. After a few moments, she indicated she was better and he helped her to the bathroom where he prepared the shower for her as she sat on the toilet, still recovering from her dizzy spell. When the water was the perfect temperature, he helped her into the shower and closed the curtain so she could bathe. He went out to the bedroom and tidied things up, making the bed and straightening the blankets and pillows.

Fifteen minutes later, Allie came out from the bathroom wrapped in just a pair of towels, one around her hair and the other around her naked body. Charlie felt the blood rush to his cock again, but he fought the desire to make love to her again, since she had to leave soon. He handed her clothes to her and she dressed. Charlie had gotten dressed while she was in the bathroom. They went out to the kitchen and she sat at the table to put on her socks and shoes. When she was ready, Charlie gave her another kiss then handed her the flowers he had gotten for her, so she wouldn't forget them. They left his house and he helped her into his truck to drive her back to McDonald's so she could get her car.

Before they got into town again, Charlie pulled the truck to the side of the road and leaned over and gave Allie a deep passionate kiss and said, "Allie, I cant wait to see you again. Email or IM me tonight and we can chat about it on the computer." She nodded as he pulled the truck back out onto the road. A few moments later, he pulled into the parking lot beside her car. He helped her out and they said goodbye to each other, with just a handshake, since they were in public and couldn't hug or kiss goodbye. "I'll talk to you tonight online, lover. Drive carefully Allie." he told her as she unlocked her car and got in.

"I will, sweetheart. You drive carefully too. See you later, handsome." she replied as she blew him a kiss and closed the door. Charlie stood there by his truck watching as she pulled out of the parking lot and turned left to go home, then he went into the restaurant and ordered a burger, fries and large soda to go. He went home and ate, then later that night, he got on his computer and chatted with Allie about their next visit, which they decided would be in two weeks. Neither could wait til the two weeks was up so they could make love again. It was going to be a very long fourteen days for them both.

12