The Secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darrion
darrion
34 Followers

"Usually, no." I told her and she looked up at me in surprise. "I'm not sating I don't look at the stuff, just usually not while masturbating."

"Why not?" She asked looking directly at me then broke her gaze for a moment and continued, "I mean most of what I've read says that guys use visual stimulation of some kind."

"Goodness that sounds so clinical." I told her laughing, "I don't really know why, though, I guess because most porno is pretty lousy and the stuff I'd like to see or watch is really hard to find."

"Ok, well, let me see, what would you want to look at then?" she asked as she turned her page and started on a blank piece of paper.

"I don't think that was on your original list of questions." I told her in a mock accusational tone.

"Uh, no it wasn't." she blushed then looked up at me and smiled in a way that seemed to convey that she wanted to know for a reason other than her research.

"Well, if I had my choice I'd prefer to watch a woman getting off while I did it." I told her and smiled, she blushed again instantly and turned back to the previous page in her notebook.

"What time of day do you usually do it?"

"Pretty much whenever." I told her.

"Do you have a preferred method?" was her next question after she had jotted down my previous answer. I laughed at her question as an answer popped into my head and I decided to run with it.

"Should I just do a demonstration for you?" I asked her except I was only half kidding by that point in the conversation. She blushed deeply again and as she looked up from her paper her eyes seemed to hesitate on the edge of the desk wondering what was beneath it.

"No, that won't be necessary, but thanks anyway." Then as she looked back down she added as an afterthought, "although, perhaps." And she left the sentence hanging. She was defiantly gaining confidence and I was seeing the part of her that I had thought might lie just beneath the surface but had not know for certain.

"I don't know if I have a favorite method, although one time." And I stopped with a laugh at the memory. She looked at me and her eyes seemed to be waiting for me to continue.

"Yes?" she asked almost in a husky whisper, "I mean this is all for my research." She added hastily trying to cover her slip, but it was too late and I began to wonder what to do with this new piece of information.

"Well, one time I went to Victoria's Secret and bought a pair of silk panties. When I got them home I just wrapped them around my cock and went at it, was kind of interesting." I told her cutting to the chase and using cruder words to see what her reaction would be. I was oddly surprised to see that she really did not have a reaction, almost as though she would have preferred that terminology to the clinical version. She quickly wrote down what I had told her.

"Do you fantasize during?" she asked next and as I glanced at her paper I could see that she was getting close to the end of her questions, which was good as I had a feeling I was going to need some privacy pretty soon.

"Sometimes, but generally no, I just think about the current moment and before you ask, the fantasies all very and there is really no consistent one." I told her and I could tell that I had indeed headed off her next question. She glanced down through the remaining questions a couple of times and then looked back up.

"Well, that's really I was going to ask you." She told me.

"But there are more questions on you paper." I told her playfully pouting.

"Yes, there are, but they are not really questions." She said.

"What do you mean?" I asked her suddenly curious and she turned that bright red color again leaving me with a good guess and wondering if I could get her to say it.

"Well," she began and after looking at me she say my smile and knew that I had already guessed what they were which seemed to encourage her, "They are more of some hands on stuff that I had kind of decided not to worry about with the paper."

"Hmmm, ok, fair enough." I told her reaching for my coffee cup then decided to tease her a little bit, "Although, I believe most professors give better grades to those who do as much research as possible." This time she only slightly blushed and smiled.

"Yeah, well." She said and I laughed letting her off of the hook. "Thank you for being honest and not minding the personal questions." She told me as she closed her notebook and stood up. I nodded to her and she turned to leave.

"I wouldn't mind the hands on research, either, so long as they are your hands doing the research." I told her as she opened the door. She glanced back at me with an odd twinkle in her eye then left the office.

I strolled down the hall towards my office without thinking about the conversation from the previous day. It was odd, while I had thought about for quite awhile; I suddenly stopped and hadn't thought about it since. I turned the corner and found myself in the waiting room; Raylene was behind her desk and was not reading a textbook, which surprised me at first. The textbooks were on her desk but none of them were open. She was typing, I assume her research paper, her fingers moved in a blur over the keyboard. For the first time it occurred to me that she seemed to know a fair amount about computers and was not intimidated by them at all.

"What've I got?" I asked her placing my cup on the edge of the desk. She finished the sentence she was typing then switched to another window on her screen.

"Not a thing." She said looking at me with an odd smile that made me curious and suddenly brought back the previous conversation. She looked back at her desk, seemed to look around for a moment then opened up the middle drawer. She pulled out a thin manila envelope and handed it to me. "Have fun." She said with a downright sinister grin. The grin shocked me as I had thought her to shy for such a display. I took the envelope and turned it over in my hands looking at it then glanced at her curiously. She only shrugged and turned back to her typing. I stood there for another minute or so then went on to my office.

It was a Friday and I was dressed as I usually did on Friday. I had on a pair of blue jeans; they seemed to be a little faded, which they were. I also had a white pair of Rebook sneakers and gray pullover cotton shirt. The shirt had a v-neck that I usually did not button, not because I thought my chest was particularly sexy, but because I was fairly lazy when it came to dressing. A gold chain and thin patch of dark hair was visible through the open neck of the shirt. I sat down behind my desk and after putting my cup on the edge I glanced at the envelope again. There was nothing unusual about it and no writing anywhere. I opened the envelope and found a single recordable CD inside. After sliding it out I looked at the backside of it and saw that it had been recorded. Overcome with curiosity I spun towards my computer on the floor.

After placing the CD in the drive and closing the door I waited a moment to see what would happen, nothing did. I clicked around the screen until I found the directory of the CD; it contained only one entry entitled "video.mpg" A video? I asked myself thinking that that was a strange thing but decided to double click it and see what happened. After a couple of second, Raylene appeared on my computer screen and she was saying something but I had the speakers turned off. I had to hunt around to find the speaker with the volume control and turned it up a little.

"this is what I came up with." She was saying and it sounded as though she had finished whatever she had been saying. I hit the stop button and restarted the video.

"I just wanted to thank you for your help yesterday and also for your assistance in getting my the job. I know you will deny helping me get the job, but I know that it was because of you that I have it and it gives me the time to study that I needed. Anyway, this is what I came up with." She smiled and then the camera zoomed back from her face and I could tell that she was holding a remote control for the camera. It must have been in her bedroom, as she was lying on a bed with a baby blue comforter. The surroundings that I could see had a definite feminine quality to them and there was an antique wooden dresser beside her bed. But what surprised me the most was the way she was dressed. She wasn't.

I felt my cock immediately jump to its full length against my jeans as she began to caress her breasts with her hands. They were larger than I had imagined, the nipples standing out in big thick points between her fingers. She continued to look at the camera, then her eyes slowly closed as her hands slipped down her stomach towards a patch of brown hair. I leaned back in my chair and quickly unzipped my jeans pushing them down past my knees, as I did so m thick cock jumped out from beneath the boxers the tip already glistening. I smiled as I reached down with one hand and began to stroke as I watched her fingers slowly work over her pussy. I was so absorbed in the moment that I had forgotten about my surroundings.

"Oh my." Her voice came to me in an appreciative tone. I glanced up to see her standing at the edge of my desk easily able to see what I was doing. I smiled sheepishly and then continued with what I had been doing. She was wearing a long black dress that seemed to be some kind of velvet. It had buttons running its full length and as usual they were all buttoned. I glanced at her then at the screen then back at her again matching the screen with what I saw before me. She leaned on the desk and reached up under her dress and stepped out of a pair of black silk panties. With a grin on her face, she knelt before me and pushed my hand away. She wrapped the panties around my throbbing cock, they were warm which surprised me as I had only felt cold ones wrapped around it before. Her hand slowly began to stroke up and down the full length as her other hand reached out and cupped my heavy balls.

"A question I didn't ask yesterday." She said as her hand began to increase its pace.

"Really? What?" I asked her through deep gasps for breath.

"Do you cum a lot?" she said with a smile and the twinkle in her eye reinforced the fact that she intended to find out so I better not lie to her.

"Don't know." I said between breaths, her stroking had not gotten quite fast and her eyes alternated between the tip of my cock and my face, "I don't think there is all that much." I managed to say wondering how I got such a complete sentence out.

"I'm going to find out pretty soon, aren't I?" she asked teasingly, part of her hand glistened from the thick precum that was beginning to run over the panties.

"Real soon." I replied trying to keep my hips back against the chair, the video running on the computer completely forgotten.

"Good, I want to see you cum." Her warm breath from her words brushed against the head of my cock and my balls suddenly tightened within her grasp. She smiled as she felt it.

"Here it cums." I said thickly trying to hold it back as long as I could not wanting the moment to end.

"Shoot it." She coaxed, her hand still working as the first shot of cum geysered from my cock. It shot straight up like a fountain and fell down onto her hand and black panties as she kept stroking. She started laughing, with each consecutive shot as it dreamed of hitting the ceiling came far short and landed thickly on her hand. The black panties were now mostly white and slippery and she tried to keep them moving up and down my pulsing cock. Her hand did not slow down; even after the shots had stopped she kept stroking at a steady pace and leaned forward.

"I believe you said your record was three times?" she asked with a challenging smile.

"Yeah, it is." I told her struggling for breath.

"Well, be happy, today I only want two." And with that her mouth descended around the head of my cock. I could see the whit cum on her panties trying to cling to her lips and cheek with each upward stroke but then my eyes closed. I struggle to stay calm and not yell out, her hand had yet to slow down and now her tongue was savagely attacking the head of my cock. I felt her giggle against me as she stroked, I was torn between wanting to laugh from the tickling sensation or groan far too loudly for the office from the sexual tension that she had already rebuilt.

"I think that should do." She said as she stood up and turned around. The blank panties she dropped to the ground and they fell quickly the thick cum making them less air resistant. She wiped her hands off on her dress, leaving white smears on the dark material as she leaned forward onto the desk presenting her dress-covered ass to me. I smiled broadly and stood up raising the dress, as I got closer. I slipped the head of my cock into the warmth of her pussy and gently pushed forward until the whole length was inside of her, she gasped quietly reaching out to the other end of the desk to steady herself. I feel into a slow and rhythmic pattern as I reached around her and let my fingers find her clit. She jumped as my finger found it and began to rub against it while my cock slid in and out of her tight pussy. From her intake of breath I could tell that I had found the spot I was looking for. I pressed her clit so that she could feel the hair from my balls rubbing against her clit. It must have been a sensation that she had not felt before as her breath came in sharper breaths. As she seemed to be enjoying herself, I continued what I was doing. My balls were aching from having cum so recently, but I could tell by the throbbing of my cock that it was going to stay hard until I came again. I moved one of my hands back onto her ass and grabbed her tightly as I began to pound harder into her. She was pressed forward against the desk with each thrust and seemed to push back against me, as I withdrew not wanting to let me go. Suddenly I felt her knees seem to wobble and her ass bucked back against me with a violence that surprised me. She moaned loudly, almost too loudly and then as though she realized it she gripped the edge of the desk as tightly as she could. Her knuckles turned white as I felt her whole body quiver as her pussy tightly clenched onto my cock, I continued to thrust in and out of her forcing her to cum harder as my finger worked on her clit. Her forehead banged down on the desk, but not hard enough to seem painful and my cock continued to attack her. I could tell that she was beginning to have a very difficult time staying on her feet, but I was determined to keep going as long and steadily as I could. Finally she pushed back hard against me, forcing me to stop, much to my disappointment.

"Can't stand." She said breathlessly. I pulled out and helped her to roll over so that she was lying on my desktop. My cock slipped back into her pussy as I grabbed her legs and pulled them up. Her legs moved without resistance as I pushed the tops of her thighs against her stomach, I imagined that her thighs must have been burning from the exertion of standing through her orgasm as she had. She exhaled quickly, blowing a strand of hair from her face.

"Oh yes that's better." She said beginning to catch her breath. I let my cock throb inside of her pussy for a few moments.

"I wanna fuck you hard, Raylene." I told her with a smile. She smiled back and reached down to grab the edge of the desk by her ass.

"Then fuck me." She said with a smile of her eye and a challenge in her eyes. Her glasses were slightly askew from her episode with the desktop but other than that she looked fine, actually energized as her face glowed slightly. I gripped the back of her thighs tightly and began slowly, gradually increasing my pace. Her body slapped louder and louder against mine with each deep impact, her hands gripped the desk tighter as she fought to keep from getting pushed off of the edge. I could see her tits swaying wildly beneath her dress; the outline of her nipples clearly visible and I could tell by the way that they moved she had no bra on. Her breasts almost seemed to hit her chin as they bounced; she breathed deeply, her eyes closed as she struggled to remain silent. I could feel my balls beginning to tighten again, aching to be released from the building pressure. I pushed deep into her again and stopped, trying to regain control of myself.

"I'm gonna have to cum soon." I whispered to her through clenched teeth.

"Then get your cock up here, I wanna see that thick cum." She said with a smile. I pulled out and moved over the side of the desk where her head was. She smiled as she watched me, my cock swaying from side to side as I moved closer to her.

"Stroke that thick cock for me." She said her eyes fixed on me as her hands wandered down to her clit. I smiled and wrapped one of my hands around my throbbing cock, knowing that it would not take too many strokes.

"Gonna cum." I moaned thickly as the head of my cock throbbed lightly against one of her cheeks. She smiled invitingly at me and as I saw the smile I felt the cum begin to surge out of my balls towards her face. It came in long thick shots of pearly white, coating her cheek and red lips. It slid down from the tip of her nose onto her other cheek. She continued to smile at me as the cum slid down her cheeks and into her dark hair. I moaned as loudly as I dared myself to, feeling my balls aching knowing that they were completely drained as the tip of my cock smeared the thick cum on her one cheek.

"Don't think I can go back to my desk like this." She laughed as one of her fingers pushed some of the cum between her lips and into her mouth.

"I don't know, I kinda like the way you look." I told her with a smile, my cock throbbed again.

"No." she laughed again, "I won't sit at my desk looking like this."

"How 'bout you take the rest of the day off." I suggested to her, meaning it.

"I could do that." She said as she slipped some more of the cum into her mouth, "Or." She said and then stopped.

"Or, what?" I asked her wondering how I had managed to miss her glasses from such close range.

"Three times, you said?" she said with a devil-may-care grin that got my attention and made my cock jump again.

"Yeah, that's what I said."

"Wanna set a new record, stud?" she said with a twinkle in her eye and a challenge in her voice. I smiled broadly at her and stepped closer letting the head of my cock slip back into the warmth of her inviting mouth. She gladly accepted it. That was both the longest and shortest day of my life.

darrion
darrion
34 Followers
12