The Sellout

Story Info
He gives it all up for love.
1.5k words
2.09
41.7k
9
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many people would call Teddy a sellout. The word most people used to describe him was henpecked. Teddy was short in stature; a bit on effeminate side what best could be described as wimpy. Teddy's wife Audrey ruled the roost; she controlled all the money although she didn't work, she was the only one in the house allowed to drive forcing poor Teddy to walk to his two jobs he worked to support Audrey and her lover(s) depending on her mood.

Audrey's long black hair fell almost to her waist. A waist that was big and north of it her stomach was big too, south of it her buxom thighs could almost crush Teddy's head when he was between them. Audrey stood almost six feet two inches tall to Teddy's paltry five foot eight slight frame. They had met when Teddy was delivering soda to local bars and strip clubs. Audrey wasn't a stripper although she had the looks, she managed two of the strip clubs Teddy delivered to and she always laughed as she watched him ogling her wide hips and low cut blouses that always showed off her bountiful cleavage. He meekly asked her out once and she laughed and turned him down flat. Then Teddy stopped delivering and after Audrey made some inquiries she discovered that Teddy's grandfather had passed away and left him a considerable fortune. She looked him up and told him she'd reconsider the date.

They dated for two months with Audrey having Teddy perform oral sex on her pussy and ass at every turn but always keeping him in a constant state of arousal promising he'd get to cum if he did one more thing for her. It was the classic carrot and stick routine and Audrey was a master. He would spend hours each night licking Audrey's ass as she lay on her stomach on the bed watching TV, chatting on the phone with her friends or surfing the internet shopping for sexy clothes with Teddy's credit card. She would force him to wear a small leather g-string or a pink Speedo and he always felt so emasculated and humiliated as he knew how ridiculous he looked in it. Soon he was cleaning Audrey's house, washing her car, doing her laundry, cooking and shopping for her. He loved her big thighs and massive ass and it was like he was hypnotized every time he came in contact with them.

They were married in a small ceremony presided over by a justice of the peace with Audrey's friend Belinda acting as maid of honor and the justice of the peace's son acting as best man as Teddy didn't have many friends. They moved into Teddy's house but soon Audrey grew tired of the cramped quarters of a three bedroom suburban house and purchased a private mansion in the ritziest part of town without Teddy's knowledge or approval. She simply left him a note one day to pack the house up, arrange for movers to come pick everything up and move it to the new address. Meekly Teddy acquiesced wondering what his new wife had gotten him into. The mansion had twenty rooms and Teddy was immediately put to work cooking, cleaning, doing chores and it seemed Audrey always had some construction crew or contractor there working on various parts of the house. While they were there working Audrey supervised them and Teddy wasn't allowed into that part of the house until they were through. He did however have to keep doing his housework and chores dressed in a pink Speedo barely covering his newly installed CB3000 chastity device that Audrey had purchased and insist he wear at all times the key dangling off her anklet.

Teddy became an expert at pedicures and polishing Audrey's high heels. He also became an expert on preparing Audrey's clothes, makeup and trimming her pubic hair after he bathed her and when she was about to go out for the night which she did often telling Teddy he wouldn't like the places she was going and it was best if he stayed home and finished his chores. Audrey had camera's installed in every room of the mansion so she could constantly keep on eye on Teddy when she wasn't there and supervise him via her iPhone app that she installed. Teddy would work tirelessly most nights after Audrey left and finally take a cold shower (Audrey said it was best for him to take cold showers and she controlled the hot water from her iPhone also) and fall exhausted on his cot at the foot of Audrey's bed. Audrey insisted Teddy sleep on the cot as she had a bad back and needed her rest and the entire bed to herself. She told Teddy it would be best if he slept on the old army cot as he could easily fold it up and put it away in the morning. Usually after her nights out Audrey would stumble in around two or three in the morning usually drunk, sit in the living room chair smoking with each leg over the arms of the chair and hike her skirt up and make Teddy lick her to orgasm. Some nights it would go on for hours with her giggling and telling Teddy that she had a little too much to drink and that it would take her a lot longer to cum. Teddy could taste what he thought was the salty flavor of other men but never dared to ask.

Audrey was not totally heartless and every now and then if Teddy did something incredibly selfless as she put she would allow him to cum. Most of the time that meant Teddy had come up with some new humiliation for himself and present the idea to Audrey for approval. Like the night he asked Audrey if they could make love in the traditional way and she laughed at him and told him if he could prove to her he could make love she might let him but he had to show her how he would do it. Teddy racking his brain to please his buxom wife had found a mannequin behind a woman's clothing store and brought it home, put makeup on it and drilled a hole where the pussy should've been and then sat the mannequin on the couch and proceeded to talk to it, romance it, kiss it, fondle it, and do all the things one would do with a real woman while Audrey looked on and snickered. Finally, being let out of his chastity device for the performance, he laid the mannequin on the floor and attempted to mount it. However, looking up at Audrey sitting on the couch dressed in a man's shirt, thigh highs and black and red heels with a strap around the ankle he came unhinged and shot his load all over the mannequin's belly before even coming close to the hole. Audrey howled with laughter and let it be known that she was amused and impressed with his efforts and as she locked him back in chastity after he had licked his cum off the mannequin's belly, she told him if he did more things like that he would be allowed to cum more.

Teddy found Audrey so beautiful and he was so enamored with her he found himself willing to anything she asked. He humiliated himself more and more just for the pleasure of being able to see her gorgeous rubenesque body and lick her pussy and ass. He began to fear losing her and confessed the same to her one night as she lay on her stomach surfing the internet, Teddy licking her ass to one orgasm after another. Audrey rolled over and spread her legs grabbing the TV remote and flipping channels as Teddy licked her pussy and sobbed. She patted him on the head as one would pet a dog and told him not to worry that she had no intention of leaving him. However she felt that it would be better if she had even more control over Teddy saying that it would ensure that he would remain faithful and servile to her. Teddy's heart leapt at the chance to please Audrey. He told her he would do anything she thought best. She produced some papers for him to sign saying they were documents that would allow him to stay in the house and serve her but everything else he had would be turned over to her and that if he truly loved her as he said he would sign them. As she told him this she toyed with his balls with her sexy foot, toenails painted passion pink, the key to his device dangling in front of him like the key to his freedom. Teddy signed and signed eagerly. That night as Audrey sat at the bar in their recreation room, her big ass hanging off a stool as Teddy licked and salivated as he did it, Audrey sipped a drink and chatted on the phone with Belinda about an upcoming trip 'she' was planning and Teddy could feel his tiny cock growing in the cage his mind wandering to think up more humiliating things to subject himself to so Audrey would be amused enough to let him come.

Henpecked husband, cuckolded man, doormat, dishrag, sellout or not, Teddy loved his life and loved his big beautiful wife and their life.