The Seminal Baptism Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way she was sucking him was something she had never done with me. Sure she blew me, but the aspects were very different.

To take me in her mouth was more of a chore for her, something she did as I liked it.

But with Rajesh it was very different.

She was clearly enjoying the size, the girth, the smell, why, the mere presence of Rajesh's lusty manhood.

She was delighting in the meat, they way a child delights in his ice cream.

Most painful of all she wanted me to know, that in pleasuring her lover, she was in turn pleasuring herself, a sequence of events I could never hope to emulate.

Even as Rajesh angled her neck, and plunged himself fully into her gullet, her eyes never left me. She wanted to show me that she would not choke, would not gag, and would not flinch, like those people on television who liked to swallow swords. She preferred cock, and certainly not mine. I was a short sword and Rajesh was a two handed bastard blade.

Rajesh started fucking my wife's mouth, his pelvis grating against her nose.

Things were getting too intense for me, and I turned away, from the oral impalement that Sou was so enjoying, as to watch any further was to invite madness and despair.

The sucking, choking and grunting sounds continued for a while, but my eyes would see no evil. My wife squeaked, a bitch in heat. I wanted to hear no evil, as well.

A few moments later, my curiosity was piqued by a squeal of pleasure from Rajesh, and I dared a glance his way, only to see that his right testicle dangled, from my wife's mouth.

I turned away again.

Another shrill squeal from Rajesh, Gods what was she doing to him? He sounded as if all his pleasure centers were being fired at the same time. I had to look.

She was under his legs, which were spread wide apart, her head bent backwards at an almost impossible angle. NO, she was not still working on his balls, she had moved posteriorly.

Her nose lips and tongue rubbed and played with Rajesh's anus, her head shaking furiously with the effort. Her body was contorted like a damned pretzel.

Rajesh's shouts of surprise were proof enough that even he had not been a recipient of such wild pleasures, in the past.

Damn that bitch was going all out. She was inventing new stuff! Every primal need or desire she had ever felt, she was delivering now, with unfettered gusto. And that cuckolding bastard Rajesh was the lucky beneficiary of such wayward affections.

Not only was my wife, willing to destroy my sanity, she was completely giving herself to Rajesh as well.

She was not just pulling the rug under my feet, but also my life as I knew it. Everything I had believed about her was fictitious. I had always presumed her a creature of low libido, but I knew now that I simply did not interest her enough, was simply not worth the effort. She had spread her legs for me simply because the rules of marriage and society demanded that she do just that. But for men like Rajesh she would spread her legs (much wider) because she truly wanted too. The realization was devastating.

Only a cock which was truly, truly carnal and possessed Adonis like properties, like Rajesh's, could unleash her full womanly potential.

Rajesh was so erect now (small wonder that), that the tip of his penis was level with his belly button.

He gently pulled at Sou till she stood and whether she climbed into his arms or he swept her off her feet, I would never know, the motions were too quick, too eager for my aching eyes. I could almost feel Rajesh's strength as he carried her and dropped her nubile frame on my bed.

When he finally climbed on top of her, I craned my neck and struggled, for want of a good view. My wife had near magically; almost completely disappeared beneath the sprawled massive form, of her favorite lover. A little flashes of white thigh were all I was given leave to see, as she struggled underneath him.

However, more of her bare torso was revealed, as Rajesh descended downwards, and came to a sudden halt, with his face between my wife's thighs.

He worked soundlessly. A near absolute silence followed as he drank from her honey pot. A silence that was soon dispelled; by the jungle like animal groans, that erupted from my wife, steadily rising in intensity as her pussy was being devoured by a starving and feral creature. Rajesh was consuming her privates as if he was a lost and wandering man of the desert, yet to taste a drop of water, and the only liquid he had found palatable after an eternity of thirst, was my wife's sweet warm nectar.

Her body writhed bucked and arched, shaking and shivering until the sounds coming from her were barely human. I watched in disbelief as my wife, screamed moaned and tore at his hair as he ate her sex, like it was dinner. Her hands beat on the bed with rabid viciousness, her thighs and belly convulsing as if she was having seizures.

The screams built up to a crescendo, until I thought my ear-drums or the window pane would shatter.

Her howls ripped through the room, loud and dripping with want. There was no cessation as her back arched and her head slammed against the bed post multiple times, with near concussive force, and a savage orgasm laid waste to her thrashing body.

Sexual shudders tore threw her as she lay gasping for breath.

Rajesh rose slowly above, like a hero of old; light glinting of his teeth as he flashed a satisfied smile. I could see vaginal fluids dripping from his mouth, like blood in the moonlight, reflecting off a beast's maw, just after a kill. In fact I could smell them even from this distance. They awakened a primal need in me and I felt myself stirring.

As Sou lay gasping and unable to move, Rajesh advanced on his prize, after all had he not earned it? I don't think I would ever be able to give my wife the earth shattering orgasm he had so succinctly delivered, thereby proving without a doubt, that my wife's descriptions of his sexual prowess were not exaggerated.

He, with slow and purposeful deliberation separated her thighs, grasping them by the toes and placing them on far sides of the bed. Rajesh then placed his knees directly in the middle, and there was no getting around the fact that my wife was seconds away from getting fucked.

Sou's eyes were closed as he folded her legs, until her knees were resting, on her shoulders. He watched for a moment and then sank into her with a sudden swift thrust.

I did not at that moment question how such a huge member was allowed such easy entry. She must have been positively dripping with lubricants at that moment.

As Rajesh fucked her, she responded little, and with feeble tired sounds; so spent was she. Rajesh thrusts started becoming more savage and powerful, as if he had started taking umbrage to her non-responsiveness.

A few moans...

The fucking became wilder more chaotic, his hips slamming into her with bone breaking force. The bed creaked sorrowfully barely able to withstand the assault that Rajesh was launching on my wife.

Louder groans as Rajesh ravaged her, to me it looked like she was being violated, she would definitely be sore in the morning.

Suddenly Rajesh withdrew, his breathing was labored and I knew he was tired. But I noticed with disappointment he was still ramrod straight. His sexual stamina was astounding!

He rolled my wife onto her belly, and then grabbed a few pillows. He lifted her and placed the pillows under her stomach.

Gods, she was like putty in his hands, he was able to mould her into any shape or position.

I noticed surprisingly that she was clawing under some pillows; then it hit me, she was supposed to offer him protection. Rajesh being a chronic womanizer was sure to have a few sexual diseases under his belt. I had insisted that Sou have safe and protected sex. But in the melee of debauchery, and the unleashing of her long pent-up sexual desires, she had forgotten. Who could blame her?

We had hidden a few condoms under the pillows. But what was the point now I wondered; Rajesh's unprotected penis had already penetrated her in its full muscular entirety.

She could already be flush with any and all STD's.

As she offered the condoms, Rajesh batted them away. They landed a few feet away from me.

"You want protection, from me? After all that fucking I gave you?" he snarled.

"If you're worried about diseases, that ship has sailed," he said in an icy and almost satisfied tone.

"I know that," muttered Sou, in a weak voice, "I just don't what to get pregnant."

I got the uneasy feeling she was saying this more for my benefit than hers.

"So you're saying you don't want my seed?"

Sou shook her head, with an almost palpable reluctance.

"Is that a yes or no?"

"What if I wanted you to bear my child?"

At this her face turned, buttocks swimming lazily into view.

Hey, come on, things were getting seriously, I mean seriously out of hand. It was one thing to allow a wife to fuck her ex, but here they were discussing future (or current) impregnation. He had just told my wife he wanted to have a baby with her.

My throat was dry, my lips parched and my sense of self shaken, as I waited for her response.

She shrugged as if it meant nothing either way. And somehow her nonchalance cut deeper than any knife.

'Oh just get on with it' her body language seemed to say, 'you've done everything else to me already.'

Rajesh sick smile will ever me plastered in my memory- a searing defeat of my soul; as he promptly positioned himself behind my wife's lovely ass cheeks.

And he entered her from behind.

He began his ramming and fucking, and by his third or fourth thrust, her rump lifted up, automatically to meet him. His pumps were deep and calculated, prone to inciting pleasure. He wanted her to feel this, this vile cum-letting.

He did not fuck her for very long, as the fuckery was simply to stimulate him, to spill his seed. He placed his hands on her shoulders, pushing his full weight on top of her as he gave it to her, animal-style.

His love-making started becoming erratic and of complete abandon, unlike the precise near surgical pounding he had delivered to my wife a few seconds ago. Like a man who knows he's reaching the end of his journey, and can rest satisfactorily on its successful completion.

"I am going to come Sou..." he shouted trying to make himself heard, over the slick splat 'splat sounds of his fucking.

I could see his ass cheeks clench with every brutal thrust, his balls lapping against her asshole.

"Unghhh....ungghhhh....umgghhhhhhhh..."

Sou was responding as well, and I wondered if she was nearing her second orgasm.

He reached out pulling her backwards, his left forearm wrapped around her pale neck. He turned her face and kissed her he continued his cramming of her sloppy wet twat. She was bent over backwards, and I knew it must have been painful for her, but she had previously as well, displayed alarming alacrity for such contortionist love making. I continued watching as my wife's flexible booty was getting smashed.

His moans got louder and louder as he began blithering and blabbering.

"I am going to fuck you, oh god I am going to come, fuck...I wanted to fuck you for so long...ooooh.....oooooooo....ahhhhhhhhh....!"

With such exclamations to punctuate his climax, I watched huddled and forlorn in my sweaty cabinet, as the most hated man in my life, released his pleasure into my faithless wife.

His hands squeezed her breasts pink, his hips bucking; as wave after wave of his love juice flooded my wife's welcoming pussy.

After an eternity of convulsions the two lovers collapsed on top of each other, panting like dogs after a grueling hunt.

I listened to the murmur of their, post-fuck conversation with a kind of detached interest. Sweat glistened on their bodies; they were a tangle of naked arms and legs, clutching each other with exhausted embraces. When all sounds died I realized they fallen asleep.

I felt tears sting my eyes as; I watched the rise and fall of their chests, in tune with their breathing. My wife had fallen asleep with her lover, knowing that I was with her, in that room, sweating in the cabinet.

The plan had been to release me after Rajesh had fallen asleep. But I think by know that she was past me completely. I simply existed like a speck of dust from her past, which she would carelessly brush off her shoulder.

Dark thoughts swirled threw me in a miasma of hate and betrayal. I could get out easily. It was unlikely either of them would awaken (so good had the sex been). I could find that kitchen knife and...

No, I couldn't. I had a son and he would be ruined by all this. For his sake I would have to bear the embarrassment, the disgust and dishonor my wife had just put me through. I would have to continue as if nothing happened.

I don't know when or how, sleep took me, but it was small relief.

I awoke in the night, cramped beyond measure. I could hardly feel my legs.

Just as I was wondering what had awoken me, I saw Rajesh in action again. My wife was asleep but he fucked her anyway. She must have still been wet from his previous foray into her. She made a small sleepy sound, head lolling to the side, as Rajesh pounded away.

The bed creaked rocked and thumped, a final groan, as Rajesh pleasured himself, inside my sleeping wife. The hidden man in his cabinet should only give a wistful shake of his head.

A fuck in the middle of the night? I mean, come on; my wife was never that submissive with me. The deference that was being shown to Rajesh was almost reverent in its worshipful extreme.

Dawn light shone through waking me up. Tears and semen filled my cramped space. Yes, the lovemaking I was witness to had made me horny as hell and I had whitewashed my four walls. Don't reserve any pity for me, just disgust.

I heard them talking, and was thankful for the absence of any physical interaction. I fell asleep again and woke up once more when I heard the shower being turned on. A squeal and a laugh of womanly delight followed. I checked my watch.

The two lovers had disappeared into the bathroom somewhere around ten. The sound of the shower running made me for the first time escape my self made prison, and stretch my self. Clothes, bra and underwear were scattered on the floor, the juxtaposition leaving little doubt as to what had taken place. I was a bit worried that one of them may come out of the bathroom, but from the sounds of lovemaking that drifted outside, there were going to be in there for a while. I was able to get some food, dress a little and have a drink. I also smuggled a bottle of alcohol with me.

I had finished using the rest room downstairs, when I heard foot-falls descending down the stairs. I hid in the guest bathroom till they had passed me by. As I slipped out, I heard clanking noises from the kitchen. Quick as a ghost I flitted past, my peripheral vision catching the silhouettes of two naked people, one male, the other female. I paused for second, eyes on the two pairs of buttocks, and realized Rajesh was fondling her ass, as she prepared breakfast for him. I silently climbed up the stairs.

Once inside I again hid myself, waiting for the farce to unfold further. You may have asked me at this point, why I did not run screaming, from my house. Was I actually beginning to enjoy this? I can't really say. I could feel a knot of acid in my gut. So, no. My wife's little flamboyant display, had dissected any feelings or affections I may have possessed for her in the past.

She was lost to me, and only a hollow space existed in my heart, where she had once belonged. Only a perverse sense of curiosity held me in place.

I was just in time, back to my hiding place. I had noted with a glance that during my absence a small table and chairs had been set up.

Rajesh and Sou were coming back up the stairs carrying, plates filled with fruits and honey...and they were still naked. Sou's hair was wet from the shower and curled round her shoulder in wisps.

They sat down at the table and started munching. The soft murmur of their conversation drifted to me, their happiness burning into me like venom. Sou laughed at something he said, crossing her thighs deliciously. If I knew him it was some lewd joke directed at me. I found my self shaking in anger.

I was able to hear snatches...

"....he going to say if he finds out?" came Rajesh's voice.

"He already knows about you."

"Yeah, from before," said Rajesh, with a mouthful of food, "but what about last night?" he said gesturing at the bed and its rumpled sheets. "Or today?" he said shooting a look filled with incandescent glee at the bathroom, from whence they had just come.

"I don't know," said Sou with a tone of resignation, looking down and unable to meet his eyes.

"Come one, Sou" said Rajesh placing a hand on her naked thigh, "when are you finally going to leave him?"

Again, a shake of the head.

"He doesn't satisfy you, he cant buy you the things you want, you don't love him...need I go on?"

After a long moment she finally looked up- "I feel sorry for him."

A small gasp came from the hidden closet- this was the deepest cut yet: pity. Pity, from my whore of a wife.

"Let me put it this way, you've been leading him on for three years now, why? It's because of pity."

...Three years? Why did that number strike a sudden cord?

There was something very, very wrong going on here, and I am not talking about the fact that my wife was eating breakfast with a naked man. I could not put my finger on it. Then it hit me. She was not at all shooting furtive glances at my hidden location. I knew how she behaved when she thought I was watching her. It was very obvious now, she thought I had left.

She must have checked my perv-peeping cabinet when I had gone downstairs to relieve myself, and on not finding me, had assumed that I had left. Well, well...when you assume you make an ass out of you and me. This fitted the picture perfectly.

Rajesh had now elected to place his foot on my wife's chair, in-between her thighs.

She gasped, and I realized that he was rubbing her pussy with his big toe. Up and down, up and down, and her pleasure was audible. He angled his knee, and pushed his toe into her vagina. In and out, in and out, he was slow and tender, careful not to hurt her with his toe-nail. Moans once again filled the room.

From my crouched down position, I saw viscous fluids dripping onto the floor from Sou's chair. I thought that she had displaced the plates, in her heightened state, and some honey was trickling down from the table. But no, these liquids were white and not honey colored.

"Ohhhh...god.....Rajeshhhh....ahhhh....ohhhhh....no....noooo..."

The bastard was pleasing her with his toe so much that my wife was leaking fluids from her pleasure pot! I mean was this even anatomically possible? It shouldn't be should it?

The toe-fucking continued unabated, Sou's hands were now beating down on the table. Fruits scattered in her wake. Uncaring, she thumped harder, her moaning becoming louder, until a final smack with both her fists, that almost had the table overturning, she howled her orgasm at the ceiling. Breasts heaving she collapsed on the table, her eyes rolling into her head, soft mumbling still escaping her parted lips.

"I can't Rajesh," she panted, "I can't do this anymore, I think."

Rajesh gently patted her on the head, retracted his toe from her orifice and rose smoothly, moving over to her side of the table. He waited patiently till she recovered and sat up. And then he shoved his erection in her face.

"Then what am I to do with this?" he asked, offhandedly pointing at his member.

Gods, but he was big as a horse. His brown genital sausage spanned the entire length of my wife's face.

I could see by the slump of her shoulders that she was tired. She had had a long night.