The Set Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom: "Yeah, they make me do the same. Now I have to text them and get their permission to fuck him. They only once told me no."

Mary: "Oh no. They haven't told me that yet. I don't know what it is but I'm really getting into them controlling us. Every time they demand me to do something I get so aroused I have to masturbate just thinking about it."

Mom: "Same here."

Then they walked outside and I couldn't hear what they were talking about any longer. I was shocked at what I heard. I didn't know what to do, so I hurried back to my room and called Tim and told him everything. He just said that things were under control and not to worry about it. The rest of the weekend was quiet. It wasn't until we arrived at school on Monday when everything changed.

The next random event, or maybe it wasn't so random, thinking about it now, that pushed things even further down the path of depravity, happened the next day. Tim and I walked into school that Monday morning. The first thing that hit me was a rumor that Ms. May, the girl's gym teacher and coach, was arrested for possession of cocaine.

When I saw Tim at lunch I asked, "Did you hear that Mrs. May was arrested?"

"It's no rumor. I thought you would be cool with us adding another teacher to our little group. Uncle Bob and Jack pulled her and her husband over doing the same set up. Mrs. May insisted on having a female cop strip search her. Since she called Uncle Bob's bluff, he called a female cop and booked Mrs. May and her husband. What they didn't know was they were actually caught with real cocaine." Tim explained.

"Damn, I'm glad mom and Mary didn't ask for a female cop now." I said.

We headed off in different directions as we both had different classes. School went by fast that day with everyone talking about Mrs. May and her husband. I knew Mom still had to go and meet Bob and Jack. I made sure I was around when she arrived home. As soon as she got home, I could see in her face that she was upset. Her face was flushed and her clothes were in disarray.

"Mom, did you hear about Mrs. May?" I asked the dumb question. Of course, she did, I'm sure all of the teachers were briefed about it today, but I wanted to hear what she heard.

"Yes, I did. Everyone knows she is a goodie goody two shoes and wouldn't take drugs. But this doesn't look good for her. Those cops did everything by the book. They even had their body cams on. I don't know what to think."

"I wonder if it was the same two cops that pulled us over?" I asked knowing it was.

"From what I know it was. I know we were set up by those two assholes but there is no way to prove it."

"I'm glad you took their deal." I answered.

"I am too. I was shocked when I heard they actually found cocaine in their possession. I know she and her husband don't do drugs. I hope she gets off easy." Mom answered, her voice quivering a bit.

"Is the agreement with the officers still going on?" I asked. It was the first time I had mentioned it since the day it happened.

I watched as mom's knees almost buckled. She couldn't even look me in the eyes.

"I-I-I got it covered honey." She stuttered as she rushed out of the room and upstairs.

I knew that whatever happened it wasn't over. The next few weeks, I noticed lots of changes in mom. Her work apparel was dramatically different. It skirted the rules for acceptable wear for teachers. She and Mary's skirts were always very short, and they always wore high heels. At home I noticed she never wore a bra any longer, and she and dad disappeared as soon as he arrived home from work each day.

After school one day I needed to ask mom a question before she left to meet up with Bob and Jack. As I got close to her classroom, I heard Mary talking.

"I couldn't believe I let Bob fuck my ass yesterday. He had me so hot I practically begged for it. I have never done that before. It hurt like hell at first but the longer he fucked my ass the more I enjoyed it. I even had an amazing orgasm from it."

Mom: "I know he took my ass a few days before you. He told me he was going to do the same to you. He even said he would make you beg for it. I was so fucking hot when he told me what he was going to do. I felt terrible that he took my ass, but you're right, I came so many times before he filled my ass with his cum. The next day that damn Jack took my ass too. Only he was a lot rougher when he did it. I hated to be used like a slut, but I couldn't stop climaxing over and over."

Mary: "Talking about Jack he is always rough. I'm always sore after he gets done using me."

Mom: "What about how we have to face time with Bob every day so he can pick out what clothes we wear for the day."

Mary: "I never had a man tell me how to dress before now. Damn it is getting expensive buying new clothes all the time just to please Bob."

Mom: "I tried to tell him no once and he spanked me with his belt. Jim sure is getting an eye full with me wearing very little clothes and no bra at home. I can't help but blush whenever I'm around Jim. Even worse, my pussy starts to juice when I do."

Mary: "Tim is getting to be uncontrollable in class. The last time I tried to correct him he told his uncle Bob and I got disciplined."

Mom: "You're right we have to be careful around Tim. He tells his uncle every time I do something he doesn't like. It's like I can't disobey any rules or I pay the price." After hearing that I forgot my question for mom and just walked off.

It was right after Thanksgiving Tim came up to me, "Hey I got you a blind date for this weekend."

"I'm not sure I want to go on a blind date."

"Come on I think we'll have some fun but you have to drive."

"Ok, but if she's a dud you will never live it down."

Tim laughed and said, "Trust me."

When I got home I made sure I told my dad, "Hey dad I have a blind date Friday. I might be late."

"Okay, since you will be with a girl, I'll let it slide. Do you know her name?"

"No, I don't. Tim said we will meet up with them."

"I'm sure you will pick them up at their home."

"I know. It's just Tim doesn't want me to know who she is. He wants it to be a surprise"

"Guess I'll be home alone. Your mom is going out with Mary Friday."

"You'll like the down time dad."

As I was getting ready to leave Mary came by to pick up mom. They both looked good. Mom caught me looking and just smiled. "Do you know who your date is yet?" Mom asked.

"No, Tim won't tell me. He just said I know her and I'll be surprised."

Mary smiled, "Well, I hope you have fun tonight."

"So do I and ladies, I hope you enjoy your movie." They both smiled as they left.

A few minutes later Tim came over. "Dad, I'm out of here. See you when I get back."

"Where am I heading to meet our dates?"

"Next town over at the big box store."

It took almost a half an hour to get to the store.

As I pulled into the parking lot Tim said, "Over there I see their car."

As I parked next to the car Tim pointed out he was right, I was surprised. It was my mom and Mrs. Hall. Tim was laughing.

"Uncle Bob set this up for me. I told you, your mom will go on a date with me. Too bad because she doesn't have a choice; but who gives a shit."

"You're crazy." I told him.

"Just enjoy it, you might have fun."

As we got out of the car, the women were already walking towards my car.

"Surprise!!" Mom and Mary said.

"Yes, it is." I said, smiling.

Tim didn't say anything as he opened the back door letting mom in. She slid all the way over to the other side. I opened the door for Mary and she got in. After I got in, "Okay, Tim, where are we going?"

He told me of a restaurant even farther from our home town. As we dove Tim kept trying to talk with mom but she wasn't very talkative with him. She kept a conversation going with Mary about this and that but nothing important. Tim even slid over to sit next to mom.

"Tim, you need to stop, and keep your hands to yourself." Mom loudly said at one point.

It took us almost an hour to get there. We had a good dinner. The conversation over dinner was mainly between Mary and mom. Sometimes Tim and I got a few words in but not much. After dinner I paid for Mary's and my meals, as Tim paid for his and moms.

After we got back into the car Tim told me to drive to a road in the area that I never heard of. I had to use my GPS on my phone to find it. As we were driving, Tim kept trying to get mom to move over and sit next to him. Mom wouldn't move. He was getting pissed, but kept his cool. As we dove Tim slid over to mom's side of the car again.

Stop it. I'm old enough to be your mother, plus I'm your teacher." I heard my mom eagerly telling Tim.

"Come on baby, you can be friendlier.' Tim told her.

"Stop!" mom continued telling Tim. As I looked into the rearview mirror, I could see Tim trying to get mom to kiss him but she wasn't having any of it.

With Mary's help we finally found the road Tim was talking about. It was a dirt road out in the middle of nowhere.

"Just find a place to stop so we can check out the stars." Tim told me, sounding upset.

Again, with Mary's help we found a place just off the road and pulled off. Mary and I got out of the car and walked to the front of it. We leaned against the front of the car and talked. We could hear Tim trying to get Mom to make out with him, she wouldn't do it. Mom finally slapped Tim.

"Listen, nothing is going to happen between you and me!!" She yelled at him.

Mary and I just looked at each other.

Tim stuck his head out the window, "Let's get out of here!"

Mary and I got back into the car and we drove back to where her car was parked. The whole way Tim was still trying to get mom to make out with him. I looked in the rear view mirror and could see mom just pushing his hands off her and pushing him away. As we were dropping off the ladies, I did get a kiss from Mary, but Tim didn't even get a hug.

As we pulled out of the parking lot Tim was pissed and practically yelled, "I will fix this shit." He pulled out his phone and sent a text to someone.

"Who did you text?" I asked

"My uncle. I told him we need to talk ASAP. Your mom is one hot piece of ass. Damn you already know that. I want to fuck her so bad man, but she can be a complete bitch. I'm going to teach her to respect me."

I just nodded my head listening as he talked so crudely about my mom. On one hand he was pissing me off. But the more I listened to my best friend talk shit about her, the more I got turned on.

When Tim was finally done complaining we didn't say anything else the rest of the way home. I had to stop and get gas, so I got home after mom did. She was still up when I got home.

"You knew my date was with Mrs. Hall. Why didn't you tell me?" I asked my mom.

She smiled, "I didn't want to ruin the surprise for you."

"It sure was a surprise, I had no idea. I'm sorry about Tim, but I can't stop him."

"You know we had to go on this damn date with you two. And that's all it was, we didn't make any kind of deal with you two. Tim is an ass and I'm going to tell Bob and Jack no more dates with you two."

I didn't know what to say, so I didn't say anything. I didn't want to talk with her about what happened between her and Tim. It wasn't my business, so I just went to my room.

The next week dad had to go out of town. I figured mom would still be making her Monday thru Friday visits with Bob and Jack. It was Monday and I was running around with Tim.

"I've talked with uncle Bob and told him how disrespectful your mom was. He told me he'll fix it."

"You know we didn't have a deal with them two?"

"Yeah, but you saw the recording of them being strip searched."

"What's your point?"

"Uncle Bob told them they will fuck whomever he tells them to."

"You're right, I heard him tell them that."

"Hey man I got to run. I got some place to be." Tim said as he headed out.

When I got home, mom was in the kitchen not looking happy.

"You okay mom?" I asked.

"Not really. That asshole Tim told his uncle that I was very disrespectful to him on our date. That I wouldn't even give him a kiss. Well, he got angry and punished me by spanking me. Now I'm having problems sitting. I'll be ok. It's not being spanked that has me upset. It's that I now have to apologize to that asshole Tim, and go on another date with him."

"I'm sorry."

"What you got to be sorry for. You were a perfect gentleman with Mary. But I managed to get Bob to agree for it to be another double date. You don't mind going out with Mary again, do you?"

"For you mom, anything."

The next day after school I overheard Mom and Mary talking. "Now we have to do whatever Tim tells us. Now I wish I had let Tim feel me up the other night." Mom said looking worried.

"No shit, I wish you did too. This morning Tim walked up to me and smiled his evil smile. I wanted to smack him across the face. But he just looked at me and tossed a note on my desk. It said to meet him in the storage room down the hall at lunch. I couldn't say no, I didn't want to get spanked again. When I met him, he locked the door and demanded I strip. I was so shocked when he said that. But when I started to beg him to not make me do that, he pulled out his phone. I knew what he was doing, so I stripped. He had me suck his cock and coated my chest with his cum. He even had me masturbate as I did it. God for the life of me I loved every second. I had an amazing orgasm when his cum hit my chest. I collapsed to the floor from the intensity. When I looked up at him, he had my bra and panties in his hands. He just looked down at me and told me to rub in his cum and don't clean it off until I got home. Oh, fuck the rest of the day I was on edge. My pussy soaked my chair and when we got to the station, I practically attacked Bob I was so fucking horny. I'm so ashamed at what I'm becoming. I don't even know what it is that makes me crave this."

"Oh my he hasn't done that to me yet. Maybe that's why he sent me a text that he's going to meet me for lunch tomorrow. We need to get going or we're going to be late." I couldn't believe my ears.

I didn't say anything to Tim and he called telling me we had another date with the women this Friday. This time when mom came down the stairs, she had on a wraparound dress that came just above her knees. She really looked sexy in it. I gave her a look. She whispered in my ear that it is what Tim wanted her to wear. I knew why. It would be easier for him to get it off her.

We met the ladies at the same place, went to the same restaurant, and to the same dirt road. We ate quickly and soon headed out to the car.

It was on the way to our private lover's lane, when I glanced in the back seat at mom and Tim. He had her dress untied and open. She wasn't wearing a bra or panties. Tim had one hand between her legs, his fingers buried deep inside her. His other hand was groping her tits while his mouth was plastered on hers. I moaned as I wanted it to me that was using her. I blushed at the thought.

I drove for a couple more miles when I heard Tim growl, "That's it slut, suck my cock. Get me nice and hard so I can cum down your throat."

I looked over at Mary and she was just staring straight ahead. Her eyes were closed, her dress hiked up to her waist, and her hand buried in her panties. I almost ran off the road at what was happening all around me. Here was my mom, naked, sucking my best friends' cock as he berated her. Mom's best friend and fellow teacher sitting next to me in the car, masturbating as she listens to her best friend sucking a student's cock. It was so surreal I almost climaxed without even touching my cock.

I continued to drive and soon we came to the same dirt road. I drove to our regular spot and turned off the ignition. Again, Mary and I got out and went to the front of the car. She started kissing me.

"Mary, you don't have to do this." I told her.

"Yes, I do. Tim told his uncle that I wasn't that friendly with you. He told me if I wasn't, I was going to get punished like your mom and I don't want that to happen. So, this is happening to keep Tim's mouth shut."

So, we ended up on the ground making out. I heard the car door open; I figured Tim and mom were going to join us. When they didn't, I looked up to see what was going on. Damn, there was Tim standing outside the door, naked, fucking my mom. He was talking to her but not very loudly. I walked over to where they were and mom was also nude with her hands on the back seat, her legs on the ground outside of the car and Tim behind her fucking her.

"I told you bitch I was going to fuck you tonight. You better start being really nice to me." he told her.

Then he pulled his hand back and smacked her ass hard.

"Is that all you got, asshole? Spank my ass like a man." Mom yelled at him.

Tim saw Mary and I watching and smiled an evil smile as he smacked her ass harder this time.

"That's it, now fuck me hard." mom barked, between moans.

Tim went wild and just jack hammered Mom hard and fast. Mom started to tremble. It was obvious she was having an orgasm. I couldn't take my eyes off her as Tim kept pounding her. I watched as she had one orgasm after another.

Tim looked at Mary and said, "You better start fucking your date if you know what's good for you."

I looked over at Mary. Her eyes were locked on mom and Tim. Her mouth was open and the look of lust was clearly visible.

Mary looked at me, "He's right I need to fuck you. Don't worry I'm actually looking forward to it. I think I'm becoming such a slut."

I didn't say a word, as I walked around the car and I opened the door on the other side of the car. I looked over at Mary and smiled. She smiled back and started to strip. I couldn't believe what was happening. Here I was in the middle of nowhere, my mom fucking my best friend and begging him to abuse her. And I am about to fuck one of my teachers, who is my mom's best friend. I stepped back from the door and pointed at the seat. Mary walked to the door and knelt into position. She was face to face with mom as I stepped up behind her.

She moaned as I slid my cock up and down her dripping pussy. I teased her for a minute or so, before she looked back over her shoulder and moaned. "Please fuck me!" She cried.

I almost climaxed when I heard those words. I grabbed my cock and pointed it at her cunt and pushed. I growled as my cock slid about halfway in, before I pulled back with just the head inside of her. Mary groaned and begged again.

"Please fuck me, fuck me hard." I didn't hesitate and started fucking Mary like my life depended on it.

We had lost track of time as we fucked. It was the most amazing fuck I'd ever had. It's not like I've had a lot of experience, but Mary was out of control. When she orgasm, she leaned towards mom's face and gave her a passionate kiss. From then on, Tim and I fucked Mary and mom, while they kissed over and over. The whole scene was so hot I must have climaxed four times before we stopped. It was very late when we finally left.

After we dropped the women off at their car Tim just looked at me smiling, "I told you I would fuck your mom."

"Yes, you did. Right now, I'm glad we set them up. Fuck Mary was a dream come true."

I'm glad dad was still out of town, because it was very late by the time we got home. Mom was still up when I got home.

"Mom, I can't believe you let Tim fuck you. I didn't think you even liked him."

She looked at me and blushed. "I had no choice. You know that. I hate Tim and his uncle, but I couldn't stop myself once it started. Please don't think bad of me Jim. I don't know what's happening to me."

She couldn't even look me in the eyes as she spoke, and quickly dashed out of the room and up to her bedroom. One day mom and I were alone at home.

"Mom I haven't heard anything about Mrs. May. Have you heard anything?" I asked.