The Sexy Little Hot-Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God," Helen screamed as Michael quickly sat up, grabbed his girlfriend's wrists and pulled her into him.

"No more games Helen," Michael declared, "I'm going to nail you right now!"

"No! I want to get on top and I want to watch Jake while I fuck you," Helen exclaimed

Jake laughed. He was wide eyed and excited.

Helen and Michael laughed. The two of the quickly adjusted positions - Michael lay on his back, his head at the base of the bed, while Helen mounted him, facing her excited husband. There was a gasp and a long drawn out groan from both Michael and Helen, as she took her boyfriend's cock in her fingertips, adjusted him, and then dropped down hard, filling her hot wet body with his rock like cock.

Helen lowered her head, then closed her eyes and then dropped her jaw. Michael's closed his eyes. He looked tense and desperately in need of an orgasm.

Helen re-opened her eyes and stared glassy eyed at her husband. She broke into a shaky grin. She rose up and crashed down over and over. Her dark hair flashed. It obscured her face. Her head lolled. Her beautiful pear shaped breasts rolled and bounced. The two of them burst with noise. There were groans and whispers.

"Awwww Helen," Michael moaned, holding his girlfriend's hips in the palm of his large hands, helping her to rise and drop.

Jake could see that the two of them wouldn't last much longer. They were working on a wild and abrupt rhythm, but it was constantly breaking down. Their bodies were colliding hard. They bodies slapped together.

Jake came first. He groaned and starting shooting cum into his hot hand. Helen grinned at her husband. Then Helen came next. She began twitching and then the pleasure blew and she began driving herself against Michael. She became animated and moved by the spirit.

"AAAAWWWW MMMMIIIIKKKK! AWWWW! AAAAWWWW GGGGOOOODDDD!"

Michael couldn't take it anymore. The most incredible and intense pleasure erupted through him. Helen was working his knob and the underside of his shaft with her molten flesh and he just blew it.

"OOOOHHHH HHHHEEEELLLLEEEENNNN!" AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW!"

Jake shuddered and stroked himself. He watched his wife and her boyfriend cum. It was amazing to see their conjoined tanned forms shaking and flinching as if this strange creature they had become with the four slapping arms and the four rolling and moving legs was just one living thing threatening to break apart due to a noisy fit. Michael suddenly sat up. Helen was sitting in his exploding lap.

Michael shot his load and he kept on shooting. Helen settled first, though she was still shaky and sweaty. She took her 19 year old boyfriend in her arms and softly kissed his ear and ran her fingers through his damp hair as he flinched and gave her everything he had. She then looked at her husband with cool calm eyes. A soft smile slowly spread across her wet shiny face. Finally Michael's abrupt violent thrusts ended and his body was done. He settled and she kissed his ear. Jake watched Helen. He felt a strange thrill run through him. They were looking at each other and he was left to interpret his wife's enigmatic smile and her calm dreamy eyes.

"I love you Helen," Jake mouthed at her silently.

"I love you too Jake," Helen mouthed back at him without a sound.

Michael looked at Jake's wife. He stared into Helen's eyes. They considered each other for a moment. Then they kissed each other in the dark bedroom.

"I think I'm addicted to you Helen," Michael whispered after they had broken their hot wet kiss. "You're like a drug."

"I know you are baby," Helen whispered in Michael's sweaty face, "you're addicted to me, just like my husband is. You're all mine, just like he is."

"I love you so much," Michael whispered in her ear.

"And I love you too Mike baby," Helen replied.

And then Jake correctly interpreted his sexy little hot-wife's enigmatic smile and her calm dreamy eyes as he watched her. Helen had everything she wanted. She had everything in her life organized. She had everything under her control.

Jake broke into a grin. Helen looked at her husband with her dark eyes and gave him a beaming smile. She blew her husband a kiss.

And then a moment later Helen was kissing Michael on the mouth again, and Jake felt his cock begin to stir again, and Michael began to get turned on again. Jake gasped as the sound of sighs, hard breathing and smacking lips filled the dark bedroom.