The Sexy Nurse Naughty & Nice

Story Info
A very voluptuous, sexy nurse who is both naughty and nice.
4k words
4.02
36k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her shining blonde hair was wound in a fashionable coronet around her lovely head and her dazzling smile would catch you off guard and leave you wistful. Those eyes were as beautiful as an azure blue sky on a Summer's day. She walked down the corridors of the hospital her hips swaying left and right. Her body was a like a piece of art, erotically beautiful with curves in all the right places. The orderlies couldn't get enough of watching her, that body moving gracefully as a samba. Her patients always wanting to view that sensational smile and never getting enough of watching her as she went about her job. She was poetry in motion and so divine, like a creation of vivid color on an artist's canvas.

Some of the virile doctors had thoughts of her in their beds that blonde hair down and flowing around them as they watched those delicious and beautiful breasts of hers bouncing as she rode them, like a wild mare. Her intense blue eyes darkened by her passions and that sultry voice of hers so very vocal. She was almost oblivious to their stares, but astute enough to realize that they were just being men. She went about her business with a calm and gentle demeanor with a sensuality that was both provocative and bewitching.

Walking into the room of the one patient that seemed to go out of his way to taunt her, she squared her shoulders and looked him directly in the eye to give him a cheery good morning. He looked her up and down and she could feel that telltale blush that always gave her away. He laughed deeply at her expression and put his hand out to touch her arm with those long fingers of his. It was as if something electric had passed between them, he withdrew them quickly as if burned. Her eyes were startled as they looked into his intense stormy grey ones. He looked at her face the beauty that was so rare and almost exotic.

Her uniform fit her almost like a glove, enhancing those curves so seductively that his fingers itched to touch every part of that amazing body of hers. She reached up to check on one of the gauges, as well as his vitals in order to document them and it only emphasized her very large breasts and that cleavage was tempting, so very tempting. He had visions of pulling the zipper down on the front of that white dress to expose those beauties and see what color her hardened nipples were. They were hard right now he could see them as they were very visible in that uniform. She turned to do something else and her ass was close to his hand, he had to grit his teeth as he wanted to run his fingers over it's tempting roundness.

She reminded him of a flamboyant flower, so very colorful and brilliant with a beauty that almost took your breath away. His desire for her was so powerful that he wanted to pull her body down upon his and run his hands over her firm rounded ass. That little glimpse of heaven that he had of those bountiful tits just made him want to grasp them in his hands and pinch her nipples until she begged him to stop. Those blue eyes of hers changed like a chameleon with her moods. One moment they looked azure, the next they looked like the ocean's turquoise depths. Right now at this very moment they were almost perplexed and the color undetermined.

His leg was in a cast, his right arm broken and in a cast, his hip fractured and he had more bruises on his body than he could have ever imagined possible. That elderly lady backing out of her driveway, failed to see him coming on his motorcycle and by the time he tried to brake it was too late. He was lucky to be alive and ever so grateful to have this voluptuous angel of mercy tending to him. She was going to sponge bath him and his excitement was getting the best of him at this exact moment. His cock was throbbing and pulsating with need and he wanted her to bathe him and stroke him at the same time.

She tended to him with gentleness, washing his face almost tenderly and his upper body. His hospital gown was lifted and she saw his dilemma and heard him groan as she washed his lower extremities. Her golden eyebrows elevated as she looked at his very massive twitching cock. He grasped her hand with his left hand and placed it on him and said "PLEASE" stroke me. Trying to remove her hand with delicacy and some diplomacy she understood his desire and need. Her heart was racing and her body felt the heat deep down inside. Taking the face warm face cloth she softly washed his throbbing member up and down with infinite slowness.

He looked into her eyes and his moved over her body with a slow deliberation. She lifted her chin slightly and stared back at him. There was fire inside of her and she was a very spirited woman. The challenge was there, the gauntlet was thrown down, he felt an urgency and a dire need in his loins, he wanted her so badly that it was like a physical pain. His cock needed attention and "GOD" she was so damn beautiful that he ached and throbbed. Tending to him she continued to use the cloth and stroke him..understanding his need. There was the professional and the matter of ethics but she was also a woman and understood what was happening here.

His cock was hard and pulsating with his need for her..never having ventured this far before she removed the face cloth from his raging hard on. He groaned and then without preamble she took her delicate hand and gently stroked him. Closing his eyes he gave himself up to her delicious administrations. She could feel that heat building inside of her, nipples hard and her pussy aching. Watching his cock with a mesmerizing fascination she stopped suddenly and found the body lotion that was nearby. She applied it to her hands and warmed it and then commenced to stroking him again.

She raised her finger to her sensual lips with her other hand to warn him not to make too much noise and try to be silent. Her hand moved up and down his shaft and he wanted to yell out loud to stroke faster and harder. "GOD" he felt like he was going to burst and it was like she had read his mind as her hand moved faster over his hard cock. He stared at her face and she looked like a beautiful angel with those temptress eyes of hers. He stared into those deep blue orbs and saw the passion, her nostrils flaring and she licked her lips. That was his undoing, breathing with labored gasps, he closed his eyes and groaned, he arched his back and shot his load all over his stomach..

He wanted to kiss those lush sensual lips, wanted to pull her hot body down and rub his hands all over her. His good hand that is; he smiled as he saw that face looking down and she removed the evidence of his lust for her. She was nonplussed and had her poise back again, he thought to himself, "I want to take her laying in front of a warm cozy fireplace with her hair wild and laying all around her; that face full of raw naked emotion." She cleaned him up and dried him off as if he were a mere child and allowed his hospital gown to be pulled down over his privates again. Smiling into his eyes, she blew a kiss at this handsome patient of hers and he was the one that felt a warmth infuse his face this time around.

She hummed softly as she drew the curtain back and squared her shoulders, which only emphasized her full lovely breasts and made him want her even more. Looking at him she reached out and touched his arm and said "adieu." He almost felt a sense of loss as she pivoted and turned away to leave him alone. Without thinking he said "I'll miss you, come back to me." She turned and smiled once again and this time it was such a beautiful smile that it took his breath away and he almost gasped. Telling him she would see him later, she walked out of the room and he felt a sense of loss seeing her go.

The corridor was busy and she looked down at her watch and glanced up quickly and then heard a whisper in her ear and a body almost pressed tightly against her rounded firm derriere. She felt hands on her waist and knew even before she could turn around to look, who it was. Her orderly friend. Mr. tall dark and handsome, with that killer smile, those sparkling white teeth and those deep brown wicked eyes that looked deeply into your soul. He wanted her, he made no qualms about that. He was always trying to get her into the linen closet so he could seduce her and she was having none of that.

His words were naughty and very wicked and she went to move away and he held her tight and pulled her back against him. She felt his hard rigid member, poking hard against her lovely ass and it made her frustrated more than anything else. Trying unsuccessfully to get her into the utility closet, she was about to turn and tell him off. She wasn't in the mood to play games, after that episode with that sexy male patient she felt her patience wearing thin. Her words held a bit of sting as she told him to back off. He let her go and leaned in to whisper again with some humor. "Who pissed in your coffee today?"

Shrugging and then laughing slightly she said in a husky voice "Nobody, it's a busy day." and walked away, her round ass so tempting that he was gritting his teeth as she moved away from him. He told himself, one day she might succumb and he would get to touch that sexy hot body of hers and run his hands over those curves. His erection was painful, she made him hard just thinking about her. That face of an angel, those lips that he knew would be heaven to kiss and the mere thought of them on his hard cock, put a smile on his lips.

She walked into the patient's room that always made her step just a little lighter. That dear sweet elderly darling man, that adored her. He was laying in his bed looking out the window when she drew closer to the bed. He looked over at her and then held his hands out for her, taking his gently in hers, he pressed his dry lips against the soft flesh of her palm and he sighed. He moved his lips to her fingers and pressed them to his cheek in a tender gesture. Looking into his eyes she could feel those tears that she tried to suppress from falling.

He had terminal Cancer, end stage and he wasn't expected to live much longer. His family lived very far away and unfortunately nobody seemed to make the effort to reach out to him. She had taken him under her wing more or less and was watching out for him as much as possible. Leaning down to kiss his cheek he perused her face and body and thought that she was one in a million. Her beauty,empathy, charm and compassion made her so very special to him. Watching her move about, checking his vitals and documenting all the information, his thoughts became fanciful. He envisioned her sexy almost naked body standing over him, wearing only her nursing hat and those professional shoes with a garter belt holding her sheer stockings in place.

She leaned down to kiss his wrinkled cheek and he put his hand on her back and patted it tenderly. She smelled heavenly and looked like an angel with that sweet amazing countenance. She lifted her beautiful face and touched his cheek once again with those soft gentle fingers. He wanted her to leave them there and just sit with him for a time. Leaning down she whispered in her soft husky voice that she would return to chat with him before she left for the day. His face was white and his brow was perspiring. She took a tissue and wiped it dry before turned to leave. Standing in the doorway she smiled so very gently at him and he blew her a kiss as she turned to walk away.

In the hallway, she stood there for a moment trying to collect herself and leaned against the wall, closing her eyes. You need to keep yourself calm, cool and collected she told herself. All the training in the world couldn't detract from having those emotions come to the surface at some time or another. You weren't supposed to allow your feelings to show and always remain stoic, it was a difficult thing to do when you truly cared for someone. She stood up straight, chest pushed out, squared her shoulders, allowing her face to be expressionless. Walking down the corridor she was once again the compassionate nurse.

She looked down at her watch and realized that she only had 2 hours left before her shift concluded for the evening. Time had a way of passing very quickly when you were busy. She was preoccupied and almost ran into the handsome doctor that was always staring at her. He was new to the floor and she tried to avoid him like the plague. She had heard rumors and if they were anything to go by, he was a like a killer shark with a few of the nurses around here. His hands reached out and he grasped her shoulders and she felt his thumbs moving down towards her breasts.

She looked into his eyes and she wished she hadn't, as his were almost black with desire and lust. Trying to remove herself from his grasp was going to be rather tricky as he looked like he was about to do something rather impulsive. The linen closet was close by and she saw his eyes look at the door and back at her. Shaking her head in an negative way she tried to back away and he held her steady, his body becoming more aggressive as he moved it closer to hers. In a very soft yet firm voice she said "I am flattered, but "NOT" interested in the least." His mocking laughter and those eyes said something different and he was persistent as he tried to force her towards that linen closet door.

She could feel her heart racing and knowing that if he succeeded in getting her there and inside that closet, she would be lost. He looked to be in top physical shape, as he was broad in the shoulder and lean at the hip with a very muscular body. There was no way in hell he was going to win this battle, she had nails, teeth and a knee that knew how to maim if it hit that certain body part with enough force. She knew with a certainty if that didn't work, she would scream, she would never allow a man to get physical with her again. Having endured it previously in the past and with terrifying consequences. He was trying to force her and her eyes took on that sparkling gleam. There was no passion in her for him, only a firm determination to walk away with her pride and body intact.

His hands had moved down from her shoulders now and they were more persuasive as they moved down her back onto her firm lush ass. He groaned in his throat and she knew he was very turned on. She smiled at him, but it didn't reach her eyes and that's as far as it went, she lifted her knee and hit her target bang on. His face became almost ashen and he growled in his throat as he leaned forward and placed his hands on his groin. She stood up and gave him a mock bow and smiled into his pain filled eyes. Her voice was as smooth as silk as she said "have a good day, doctor, hopefully the next time we meet it will be on much nicer terms."

Heart racing, hands clenching she walked ahead of him, feeling his eyes penetrating into her back. Hopefully that was going to be the last of that sort of thing happening with that overly amorous doctor. She would be glad to see this day end as it had turned out to be a little too much for her. Walking into the nurses lounge she saw her friend sitting in the corner of the room and she went to sit with her and tell her about the recent episode with the wandering hands doctor.

Sometime later, her reports were all done and it was time to leave but she still had to check in on her favorite patient the dear old elderly man. She promised herself to go and see the very sexy patient with all the fractures that she had attended to today. After settling her elderly patient in for the night and getting him comfortable she kissed his weathered cheek again and said adieu as she gently waved goodbye. Walking down the dimly lit hallway, she reached Mr. Sexy's room and felt her heart race once again. She went through the doorway and with soft footsteps went over to his bed.

His eyes were closed and they opened as she approached his bedside. He looked at that amazing face and body and felt his cock grow again. She was so incredibly hot and very beautiful and damn, he wanted her more than any other woman. If only he were in a better position to let her know what she meant to him. He felt something deep down inside of him and it wasn't merely because she was one of the most sexiest women he had ever met. She had star quality written all over her and there was something so incredibly fantastic about her, he couldn't quite put his finger on it.

His hand reached out to touch her arm and this time she allowed him to caress her soft skin. She looked into those grey stormy eyes and saw the passion and another emotion flickering there. Somehow she knew right then and there that there was more than a mere connection between them. She had never allowed herself to get involved with a patient in any physical way. This man was different, something told her that he was drawn to her as she was to him. His voice was very deep with a beautiful quality to it, resonating with his emotions. Those fingers were moving around on her arm in swirls and her heart was racing like a high strung filly's.

Staring into the depths of those intensely blue eyes of hers his words resounded with the depths of his emotions. He told her very bluntly that he wanted her, desired her so very much, but it was not what she thought it was at all, there was a hell of a lot more to it than that. He was used to women falling at his feet, let's face it, he said without bragging "I am 6' 5" tall, and not too shabby to look at with a good looking face and a body that I keep in great shape." She looked at him and nodded her head in affirmation. Telling her that she had this quality that was rare, a beauty that put other women to shame and he was more than just attracted to her.

There she stood gazing down into those grey stormy eyes and she felt as if she had been hit by a tidal wave of massive proportions. She was very attracted to this man, it was so very obvious why she had done what she had done for him earlier today. She would never have compromised her career or put herself in the line of fire for any man but for him she certainly had and did. His fingers on her arm were making her shiver and he saw the shudder that ran the length of that delectable body of hers. His cock throbbed and he wanted to be buried deeply inside of her, feeling the heat and wetness of her honey pot.

She had to get out of here and fast, just go home and sit, contemplate on her emotional state and this very virile and sexy man. Looking at her face he could sense her dilemma and he soothed her by telling her that he wasn't going to pressure her and that she could make up her mind as to how she felt about him and how she wanted to follow this through. He didn't say to her that when he was up to par and had healed properly that he was going to pursue her and make damn sure she didn't get away. She was one indeed quality and class and he knew something pretty special when he seen it.

She said goodnight and he didn't want to let go of her arm, he would give his eye teeth if she could stay with him until he drifted off. She smiled into those beautiful grey eyes of his and on impulse leaned down to kiss those firm masculine lips..they moved over hers with persuasion and she allowed him to intensify the kiss. His mouth was tender and those lips so very delicious and he found hers so very sensual and hot, her mouth designed for kissing and so much more. She lifted her mouth from his with reluctance and touched his face with her fingertips, it was his turn to shudder and it was like she had caressed his whole body the reaction he had from those luscious fingers.

She withdrew her hand and he let her go, she smiled at him and said "sweet dreams, I will be back before you know it." The look of sadness on his face made her want to embrace him and ease away those lines on his forehead. Her smile was brilliant and she said I will stop by to see you as soon as my shift starts tomorrow, I promise." He looked like a little boy who had been told he was going to get a year supply of candy. She took her fingertip and placed it on those sexy lips of his and he kissed it with soft tender sweetness, that almost took her breath away. She bade him good night and smiled into his eyes once again and walked away. He couldn't get enough of watching that body sway with such sensual grace.

12