The Sexy Tiger and the Seductress

Story Info
Very hot love scenario between 2 adults incredibly steamy.
3.5k words
4.27
13.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was a man that was used to everyone obeying his every command... a corporate business man with tremendous wealth. He had an unscrupulous reputation for being astute enough to accomplish whatever project came his way with a determination that left his friends and colleagues in awe. Sitting in the lounge of the plush hotel with his morning cup of coffee was about the only chance he had to unwind anymore, a luxury that he enjoyed immensely. He was a tall man, with a shock of coal black hair with grey around the temples and piercing steel grey eyes... with a body that was both muscular and sinewy. Handsome would have been an understatement, he was what most women would simply call striking, virile, incredibly sexy, that most men could only dream of being and wish for.

There were only a few people in the foyer milling around and a young couple sitting parallel to him totally immersed in each other... He smiled to himself thinking that love was an emotion wasted on the very young, he had no time for that frivolity. They were about to suck face and not wanting to seem like a voyeur he immersed himself in the newspaper once again.

A short time later he heard a stir and looked up in annoyance to see what the commotion was all about... The first thing he noticed was the smile as it simply radiated sex appeal and those startling blue eyes that were absolutely mesmerizing. Her light blonde hair was done in a classic bob and swung like a soft silken curtain.

The body that was attached to that angelic face was nothing short of erotic... a voluptuous siren, straight out of a one of those sizzling hot men's magazines. She was wearing a turquoise dress that fit her body perfectly, almost like a second skin and she moved with a sinuous feline grace. The color of her ensemble literally enhanced her golden skin and blonde beauty... her legs looked utterly delectable and her feet with those pretty painted toes were encased in a pair of silver high heeled sandals...

The men surrounding her appeared to be fawning all over her and she looked at them as if they were annoying insects that she would like to swat away. She was walking towards him and he felt as if a thunderbolt had hit him right square in the gut. Her aura was simply stunning and she seemed to be oblivious of what she did to the opposite sex. She glanced his way and her blonde eyebrows elevated somewhat as his gaze was perusing her face and body.

The smile she flashed his way nothing short of spectacular and she sat down at the opposite table and gazed over at him nonchalantly. She crossed those lovely elegant legs of hers with sweet sensuality and he felt his body tense... She leaned her head back and closed her eyes and he could see the beautiful line of her neck as her hair moved away from her face rather delicately.

He sensed a vulnerability about her, he was intuitive about people, especially women, being the experienced man of the world. He had the urge to walk over to her and touch the softness of her exposed skin... lean down and gently nip on her neck... Impulsively he stood up with that panther like grace and walked towards her... Her eyes were still closed and he leaned down to whisper in her shell like ear...

Those large blue orbs opened very widely and she blushed a beautiful pink... and looked up into his steel grey eyes that looked stormy and passionate. His hand moved over her silky soft hair and her subtle and feminine fragrance was intoxicating.

This beauty sat still, like an incredibly marvelous statue... but she wasn't cold... she was warm flesh and blood, his hands could attest to that... He could see that he was making her squirm and knew at that exact moment she was very passionate. His fingers moved over her neck... down to the cleavage that was so very prevalent... those beautiful full breasts waiting to be sprung free from their confines...

Her breathing had become more erratic and she was trying to keep that composure... it was slowly slipping away... He wanted to tease her make her moan... this woman who was so very serene with the cool exterior... it was an amazing challenge to bring this beauty to full sexual awareness.

He leaned down to run his tongue over her glossy, peach colored lips and she moaned... leaning back against his arm... as his fingers moved down over her breast, feeling the hardened nipple in his hand... He kissed her then... his mouth moving over hers with such gentle persuasion and his tongue went inside the moist cavern of her mouth. It was so delicious that beautiful sensual mouth... the taste sweet and pure... He wanted to devour her... she was like an aphrodisiac of erotic delight... everything about her was pure sexiness... his finger tweaked her nipple and her tongue moved over his with an eagerness that made his cock even harder...

Her eyes were closed and her chest almost heaving with her emotions... he wanted her right now at this very moment... to throw her across the table and rip the clothes from her beautiful voluptuous body. His hand moved over her breast and squeezed... sliding down over her abdomen to her thighs... they traced her beautiful gleaming skin and he wanted to go under that gorgeous dress to touch her pulsating throbbing heat... he knew she would be wet... and the taste of her so amazing... He pulled his mouth away from her mouth and gently nibbled her ear lobe... whispering in her ear that he wanted to take her to his room...

Her beautiful ocean blue eyes... opened wide as they stared into his darkened passionate ones... He saw something there that told him she was fighting a battle within, and it was all about her blatant sexuality... She was fighting those demons that so very much wanted her to comply just give herself to him without any qualms; forget her reticence.

Reaching under her skirt with his long fingers... he felt her dampness and moved over her silk panties... gasping she went to grasp his hand but his fingers moved back and forth and she moaned aloud... She was his for the taking... wanting him every bit as much as he wanted her... He pulled his hand away from her moistness with reluctance but now more determined than ever to take her up to his suite and make wild crazy love to her... This beautiful woman had class, with her it would be pure love making not wham bam thank you mam, thanks for the fuck...

Pulling back her chair with haste... she stood up pulling her dress down, not before he got a glimpse of those beautiful thighs and her rounded ass was so lush... he wanted to run his hands over that perfect roundness and he couldn't wait to pull those little panties off of her with his teeth... He was almost clenching his teeth in his need for this woman... She was driving him to the brink and beyond... and he was so hard that he thought he might explode any minute... He placed her hand on his arm and she walked with that elegant poise to the elevator... Once inside they stared at one another for one minute and then she came into his arms... their bodies grinding over each other's with a raw seduction that made him gasp...

His cock was rigid and throbbing; he pushed her against the wall and kissed her so erotically that she felt faint... he caught her as she started to slide and he moved his hands over her beautiful body, that he couldn't get enough of... His hands trembled as he pulled the zipper of her turquoise dress down... her breasts almost springing free of their confines... they were everything that he had anticipated and more... her black lace balconette bra pushing them up so high... the tops of them overflowing the material... He bent to kiss the softness of her skin and her scent was both tantalizing and alluring. His tongue made swirls on her velvety flesh and he nipped the exposed flesh leaving her to gasp...

The elevator stopped suddenly, the two of them oblivious of anything but each other... the door opened and he took her hand as they almost raced out of the elevator to get to his penthouse suite. She was half naked and although she looked a vision in her sexy lingerie he knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that she would be ogled and leered at by the males and shunned by any females milling about... He could imagine their pure stuffiness and elevated eyebrows, the stout matrons with the sour looks on their faces... If he weren't so damn horny right now he would be laughing at the scenario.

Walking to the door he opened it swiftly and she walked in ahead of him... it was a breathtakingly beautiful suite... the air permeating with the scent of gardenias in vases... the floor length mirror across from her in the extravagantly large foyer telling her that she was very disheveled in appearance... She smiled almost naughtily and shook her hair... he saw that look in the mirror and his cock jumped as he stared at the sexy vision looking so saucy... Her tongue came out and traced over her full bottom lip and she shook her round lovely ass at him...

He was about to lose all control and ravish her any minute now... he walked over to her and the dress somehow landed at her feet... his hand found the hooks on her bra and her bountiful breasts sprung free of their confines... Her little black lace thong left nothing to the imagination and her beautiful round cheeks were totally exposed to his admiring gaze... He moved his one hand down over her back to her soft smoothness those cheeks begging to be kissed and bit... His other hand was busy touching those fabulous nipples her large coral aureoles were incredible... He leaned his face into her fragrant hair and inhaled her glorious scent.

She was ripe and luscious and he wanted to taste every square inch of her beauty... Her eyes closed as he squeezed and fondled her amazing ass... and she leaned back against him... The look on her face was incredibly erotic... she looked as if she was about to have an orgasm any minute... His cock seemed to be growing by the minute and he knew it was going to explode and soon...

He had to have her now... or he would take her bent over the credenza with her thong around her ankles and his hard cock plunging within her from behind... his balls slapping against her ass fast and furious buried so damn deeply... He could envision her with her hands on the floor and he was banging her harder and faster while he edged in deeper and deeper within her hot sexy pussy...

He could stand no more... he spun her around and then he lifted her and carried her into the boudoir... the large master suite with the king sized bed. He dropped her unceremoniously onto the middle of the large comfortable bed and she shrieked in surprise and started to giggle... Her large beautiful breasts were moving while she laughed up into his eyes... She stilled suddenly and became quiet, she was an incredible sensual beauty.

She felt the tenseness and just laid there looking up at him her large blue eyes full of passion... Staring into her eyes he leaned over her and slowly removed her lace thong... Her body was beautiful with those amazing curves in exactly the right places... her chest heaved and her legs were slightly open showing her lovely gleaming honey pot to him...

She was his golden girl... with her soft lightly tanned skin... her light blonde hair spread out over her pillow. He looked at her face that shone with a wonderful radiance of light... her whole persona glowed and her smile was one of pure delightful joy... He leaned down to kiss those moist sweet lips and they kissed him back with such erotic pleasure that he was lost to her... irrevocably so...

Her hands came up to cup his face and she drew her tongue over his lips and then the very tip over his cheekbones to memorize each and every feature... He wanted to nip her fingers and suck on each and every one... She pulled him down on top of her and he felt his body react as if he had been struck by a lightning volt.

Her body was supple and fragrant... and he buried his face into her breasts luxuriating in their lush beauty... suckling on her magnificent nipples and taking each one into his mouth with breathtaking reverence... Her back arched her body jolted almost upright from the pleasure he was giving her... looking at her face it was beautiful, tense and raw with her passion... a line furrowing her brow... She loved breast play he knew that her body was reacting to his attention to her large gorgeous tits... her nipples so hard right now that they were standing up fully erect begging for him to suck them harder and faster...

Her moans and kittenish like meowing fills the air... her head thrashing this way and that... his fingers moving down over her rib cage, tracing his fingers with infinite slowness towards her waiting honey pot... over her softly rounded stomach, into the valley of that hot luscious "V"... the peach fuzz so soft and slightly visible... she was almost completely shaved and her landing strip had golden curls gleaming with her wetness...

She cried out as her legs spread wider and he touched her moist plump pearl... Her womanly musk blended with her perfumed fragrance was so very intoxicating. He found it exciting beyond belief; the delicious blending of those sensational erotic elixirs...

Her nipples were rigid as he left them to move his mouth down over her body... sliding over the dips and hollows and nipping as he went over her highly sensitized flesh... She was almost screaming now as her body arched while he moved his fingers over her moist pearl into her hot tight pussy... so juicy and ready for him... He had to taste her sweetness that rich honey that was overflowing in abundance.

She was on fire and wanted his cock buried so deeply inside of her right now at this precise moment... He was making her insane with desire and her passionate nature was compelling her to tell him to take her "NOW"... please, baby... "FUCK, ME, NOW."

His mouth moved down to her perfect "V"... tasting her beauty, the rich sweet essence of her womanhood... his tongue tasting her pretty pearl and moving over her labia teasing all those folds and the sensitive g-spots that he knew were engorged and ready for his tongue and mouth... He didn't disappoint as he loved her with his magical and knowing tongue... licking and savoring her delicious nectar...

She cried out again as he licked and sucked on her clit... his fingers moving inside of her very hot rich tightness... Grasping his head to keep him in that one spot that was driving her insane... she reached an earth shattering climax that shook her to the very core... panting and gasping as her body arched high in the air and his appetite for her was insatiable... crying out OMG... OMG... OMG... several times as her body feeling the spasms racking her.

Kissing the small strip of her moist golden girls and her gleaming inner thighs, he slowly moved up over her body with his hard magnificent cock oozing pre-cum on her overheated flesh. She moved her hands over him frantically and grasped his beautiful hardness... the texture of his cock was satiny smooth and she longed to taste him before he entered her...

He reached her mouth to kiss her while her senses were reeling with the aftermath of that climax... He moaned into her mouth as she stroked him; His mouth tasting of her perfume and her feminine musk so very sweet... She moved her mouth to the strong column of his neck and sucked on his skin... nipping it with her sharp lovely teeth and he growled in his throat...

Whispering in his ear with her soft yet husky voice she told him to roll over on his back that it was her turn to give him pleasure... He complied readily, with haste anxiously awaiting the delights that were in store for him... Her full lips were lush and her hands soft... he could only imagine how her moist sensual mouth would feel wrapped around his rock hard cock...

Her mouth and hands were working their magic on him as he relaxed with his hands behind his head... She was in an elevated position and her ripe bountiful breasts were proud with erect nipples ready to be suckled again... then she started to tantalize him as she dragged them over his body...

His moans filled the air as she kissed and nipped his skin... her fingers and hands touching his skin knowingly with incredible seduction... Sucking his male nipples he growled again and almost yelled out as the sensation was so very erotic... she was touching his cock with her fingertips and he wanted to erupt as he was so on the brink... moving down enticingly she kissed his muscled abdomen and licked a path along the hairline to his groin...

Her tongue tip moved slowly around the head of his rigidly hard cock, it jumped and he wanted her mouth around him... she looked up into his face... her large blue eyes full of amazing passion and naughtiness... Her smile made him clench his teeth and he almost grabbed her hair and pushed his cock directly into her oh so very sweet mouth...

He was impatient but she was artfully using her beauty and feminine wiles on him... DAMN... she she was so fine; knew exactly what she was doing and he closed his eyes as her mouth closed over him as she slowly sucked on the tip of his shaft... Moving with infinite slowness down over the length... deep throating him and moving up and down with her hot wet incredible mouth... sucking him so wonderfully he was about to shoot his load directly into her throat...

Her fingers found his hard ass cheeks and she moved them with delicate slowness around his anus and slightly inside... he gasped and felt himself tighten and put his hands on her head to steady her... he was going to erupt any moment... She stopped suddenly and he almost made her put her mouth back on his raging cock again... "Just for a moment she said huskily... a moment baby"... rubbing his balls and sucking each one delicately as her fingers moved up and down his shaft...

It was only a moment, but the pleasure of her sucking his balls was worth it... she went back to his large throbbing cock again... kissing it up and down the shaft on both sides... with little nips and licks and then she took him in her mouth again, slowly sucking like he was her most favorite lollipop, moaning she sucked harder and faster and he gasped, gritting his teeth, and grasping her head he gave her the idea to suck him even faster...

Her mouth on him felt amazing so moist and hot... he was going to ignite and go off like fireworks on the 4th of July... he tensed and he jerked and thrust, his body tensing, his cock jumping. His hands holding tightly into the softness of her hair and he exploded into the sweet depths of her hot wet, amazing mouth... Yelling loudly into the stillness of the room... FUCK BABY... OH YES... OH YES...

She laid there with him still her mouth for a few moments... and moved back up his body her full succulent breasts tantalizing and beautiful with those delicious nipples that he ached to taste and kiss again... She kissed him passionately, so deliciously and allowed him to taste some of the evidence of his powerful release that lingered in the heated cavern of her mouth.

Her body relaxed and she placed her beautiful golden head upon his chest, burying her face in the softness of his fine chest hair. His one arm tightened protectively around her and his other arm moved over her with his fingers touching her soft supple body... He smiled wickedly as he felt the stirring in his loins again... He had never allowed a woman to get under his skin and this golden temptress had indeed done that with her seductive and sensual beauty... He knew that he would take her time and time again and never tire of her incredible eroticism.