The Shop - Finding Friends

Story Info
Meeting Jane and Joe.
2.3k words
5
1.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Shop: We return

Would we return to the shop? The first time had been a lark, the second magical and had come upon us, as it were, unexpectedly. My wife loved to tell the stories, to remember them, to indulge in the eroticism of them and she did many times to me and others (including telling the stories on Literotica). A big part of what makes the shop hot is the unexpectedness of it, the surprises, the giving in to what just seemed to happen (but, it seemed it was really orchestrated by the magic woman of the shop). One night we were playing an erotic game of truth or dare-with whom and with what we dared I'll save for a later episode- when I was asked what I would like to do in terms of stretching my erotic limits. I said quickly without thinking, "Return to the shop." Stretching our limits at the shop even if we didn't know the details of what would happen, of what we would experience when stretching our limits turned me on. We began fantasizing about what might await us there. We fantasized many things.

Then one night, after a few glasses of wine at a favorite restaurant we started talking about one of our favorite fantasies of the shop, one of the fantasies that was hot for both of us and which we usually didn't finish. I won't go into the details but it involved a bed in a room with many doors from other bedrooms. My wife said. "I wonder what's going on there. Now." She was wearing a long bright yellow skirt and a white blouse, almost see through and she was smiling. Her smile is always beautiful but her shy, sly, sexy smile is stunning.

"You want to find out?" I said. I had butterflies in my stomach and the beginning of a hard-on.

"Do you?" She asked.

"I do if you do." I said.

"I do if you do." She said. She sat back in the chair, sipped from the red wine and crossed her legs. Her skirt rose up to mid-thigh. I stared for a good minute then looked her in the eye. Wordlessly we got up, linked hands and started walking.

We didn't talk as we walked until we saw the sign; 'Costumes n More...' And the long legged manikin wearing hip boots, mini skirt and a scarf over her breasts.

The woman behind the counter smiled and welcomed us to the store. She was the same woman.

"As you've been here before you know about the tea."

"That tea is wonderful. What is in it?" I asked remembering the effect on my wife. And on me. And on others.

"Trade secret," she answered and winked.

I sighed, looked at my wife who nodded yes, and we entered a dining room area and sipped on the tea. There was another couple there sipping too. "Been here before?" my wife asked.

"No, first time." The woman answered. "You."

"Third time. I think there is an aphrodisiac in the tea. You're in for fun." They introduced themselves as Jane and Joe.

We started telling them about the night we had our first time, the rules and the way we fantasized about our first experience for months afterward. They relaxed. Jane starting flirting with me. The tea was probably working its magic. Immediately, my cock moved. I saw her husband adjust his pants as he talked to my wife, yet he looked a little uncertain. I looked him and said, "Everything here is very safe. The first time we were here, it was smooth and easy. A lot of couples stay to themselves, but there is much to watch, or do, and it is very hot. Nothing happens without explicit consent from both partners in a couple. It's not just that no means no, of course that is true, but here the rules are set up so that you've got clear consent from the couple, or couples, and only yes means yes. Of course yes it what makes it hot."

"You want to come with us?" I heard my wife say.

They looked at each other and nodded. The four of us stood up and walked through the first door. We entered a hall with two doors. One had a sign above it that said, 'Strobe Light Dance Hall, Clothing Optional, Couples Only, no switching'. The second had a sign that said, 'Women's Poker Game, Win Men's Favors'.

My wife looked at me and then looked at Joe. I looked at his wife, then the women exchanged looks that turned into smiles, big broad smiles. Jane looked at Joe, boldly in the eye.

"Door Number one. OK with you?" She said firmly and then after Joe nodded, she paused for emphasis, smiled and with a twinkle in her eye took a quick look at my pants, added, "Then door number two." He nodded. My wife and I looked into each other's eyes, winked, smiled, nodded and went ahead.

My wife moved next to me and touched my arm gently and we moved toward the Strobe Light Dance Hall. She whispered, "What do you want to wear?"

"Let's look in and see."

I pulled open the door and we slipped in. The room was darkened and we heard a soft jazzy tune being played by a band in the front. We watched as the dancers moved in the flashing lights. I saw women's breasts exposed, one woman had high dark boots and a short skirt, as she moved with her partner the dress flared up showing flashes of her bare derriere.

I looked over at my wife and saw her looking around the room as well, she slipped her hand into mine and we moved onto the dance floor. She slowly removed my tie and unbuttoned my shirt and then she turned around and leaned back against me, rubbing her bottom across the front of my pants. I slipped my hands up the front of her white blouse and began caressing her breasts. She unbuttoned the first few buttons and began to breathe deeply. I moved her so people could see the lines of her cleavage. I watched the strobe lights flash. Her eyes were half closed but mine were wide open and I watched people watching her in the flashing lights. In the flashing lights I watched them too, the long legged brunette whose husband was pulling up her skirt, teasing us. Through half closed eyes, my wife watched people watching her. I felt her touch my thigh and then she pointed my gaze to the left. I saw Jane and Joe. They walked hand in hand and then started dancing close, his hands on her bottom, hers on his back rubbing and pulling up his shirt. I watched as his leg slipped between hers and she moved slowly and almost imperceptibly up and down his leg while he slowly pulled her skirt higher and higher. Her white panties showed against her dark skin and his hands slowly pulled them down. While the strobe flashed they dropped lower and lower and then he twirled her around and kissed down her neck to her breasts.

We watched in the flashing lights as he dropped lower and lower then held her skirt high and lowered the panties, slipping them off her high heels. He was tall and his arm was still around her waist. Her pussy and small curvy legs were flashing under the lights. The band stopped for a break.

Joe pocketed Jane's panties and winked at my wife. My wife smiled at him and put her arm around me. We walked back to the refreshments. "More tea?" She teased me, handing me a lovely cup with the imprint of entwined lovers. The taste was gingery, spicy and something else, a little dark and heady. She drank hers quickly and looked at me with steady eyes, as if asking. I knew and nodded and we headed to the second room. The other couple noticed us leaving and he bent down to whisper in her ear. As we exited the room, I saw her slip her panties back up. My wife smiled and I smiled back, she turned her face up towards mine and kissed me sweetly and then harder. Her lips parted and my tongue slipped in. I felt her sigh.

The door opened and a couple stepped out. "Let's try the dance room." The woman said. She was wearing only an unbuttoned shirt. Her man was naked with a soft cock. "There just starting a new round." The woman said to me. She and her partner both looked, well, well fucked, satisfied and content.

It seemed a good time to enter that room.

Eight women were sitting around a table in various stages of dress, or undress. I noticed one woman who was wearing a tight t-shirt and nothing else. She was Rubinesque and very sexy. I had a brief vision of her standing up, bottomless for my viewing pleasure. The men were standing by a platform that had two large beds and boxes. They were dressed. My wife went to the table and I went to stand with the men. Above the platform there were two large screens showing erotic films. I learned later that they were all self-made and that we could make one and send it in for a free night at the Shop. There was a lot of variety in the films, some short some long. One had a woman's eye view as she participated in an orgy. Another was a tape loop of a woman's face as she had a delightful orgasm. I think my wife and I could come up with some ideas. Thoughts were going through my head when a voice over the loudspeaker said, "Dierdre wins."

Diedre got up, she was wearing a long flowing dress- I wondered what was under it, if anything besides a luscious body- and walked over to the stage. She picked four guys and they went to the stage. I was disappointed not to be picked but enjoyed watching as she got behind the first guy and started to play with his cock over his pants. She seemed to be shy, but she won and she wanted this for a long time so she went to the next guy and unzipped his pants and stroked his cock from behind, but she didn't let him come. The third guys' pants were unzipped quickly and she teased the tip of his cock with her little finger. She moved her finger up and down the length of his cock until she felt him start to buck so she griped the tip till she felt the top spurt. She was smiling, not looking too shy anymore. The last guy, she unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants. She sat with the head of his cock about an inch away from her face. She ran her hand up and down the length of his cock then let go. His cock was begging for attention. She stuck out her tongue so he had to thrust to have his cock hit her tongue. He was pumping faster and harder at her tongue when she pulled back, looked him in the eye and winked. She turned around and went back to the table.

Julie was the next winner. So she went to one guy and whispered in his ear for about five minutes. The he went to the platform and took off all his clothes. He was rock hard. She went around to every guy and whispered something in their ear. Each guy she whispered to went to the stage and took off all his clothes. What she whispered to me was really hot, it was a fantasy about two women taking turns doing what they want with my cock, sucking, licking, rubbing, taking pictures, using it as a dildo. Needless to say I was rock hard too. With us standing there naked and horney she went back to the game.

My wife was the next winner. Cool. My hard on was shrinking a but when my lovely wife started walking around the men, kissing them, kissing their balls, touching their cocks, kissing their necks I was hard again. She then, in a sexy commanding voice, said to all these naked men, 'I am going to play as I want with you and then pick the guy who will fuck me'. She undressed and while the woman watched wondering what she would do, she licked the cocks, felt them in her hands, kissed them; she made a slow show of it. She then went and got a vibrating dildo and when she went up to a guy standing naked with his hands cupping his cock she kissed and touched him everywhere but on the cock and handed him the toy. He started to rub it over her and then she spread her legs and he gently eased it into her pussy. Soon he was moving it faster and faster, pumping and she was thrusting up to it.

But then she said 'Stop'. She leads him by the hand back to the women at the table and goes up to another man and guides him to the floor where they laid in 69. He was licking her pussy fast and hard and her mouth was fucking his cock but then too, a little muffled, she said 'Stop'. When she came to me, my cock was dripping and she looked almost stoned in ecstasy. She led me to the bed on the platform and layed down, spread her legs. Her pussy was beautiful, beckoning and smelled of her woman perfume. The women in the audience, at this point couldn't take it too much anymore and they went onto the platform. The women were dressed and the men naked. They start playing while they watched us fuck. Some were with the partners they came with and some weren't. I entered my beautiful wife's hungry pussy and we fucked for what seemed like an eternity.

On the way out we passed Jane and Joe going in. They looked at us the way I looked at the couple coming out when we went in. I just smiled and said, "Enjoy,"