The Shower

Story Info
"I won't look," Mom said. Hmm...
2.6k words
4.25
433.2k
107
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Offline_
Offline_
81 Followers

"Be sure to wash your back," Mom said as I headed to the bathroom for a shower. "I'll wash it for you if you like."

How was that going to work, I thought. Is she going to get in the shower with me?

"I won't look," she said. "You're a grown man now. Don't worry."

Yeah, right. Then why does she need to wash me? And how will she soap down my back without looking, anyway? What if her hands went the wrong way? Is she going to be in there naked with me? I wanted to say yes so bad it hurt. But was this real?

"Go ahead and get in, I'll be there in a minute." she gestured toward the shower door.

I still don't know why, but I said, "Ok."

The water poured over me as I stood there, nervous. I was just finishing high school. Never had a girlfriend, never been kissed. It's true that I thought about girls all the time, my sheets were wet every night with my cum. It wasn't just school girls I fantasized about either. Many nights I thought about Mom. How she'd bend over to say goodnight, almost showing me her breasts. How she had sat on my bed next to me, her hand around my waste, touching my thigh and almost stroking my ass. And I'd masturbated countless times thinking of having sex with her.

But this was different.

I figured she'd only see my butt, it couldn't be so bad. And, what if...?

The shower curtain slid open. I heard her feet land on the wet floor behind me. "Here's a washcloth, honey," she said, handing it to me.

I held it under the spray. She reached past me to grab the soap from the dish. The quick glimpse I caught told me she was naked. A shiver went up my spine, and I started to get erect. I held the washcloth behind me, and she took it.

Next I felt her hand on my shoulder. The slight roughness of the cloth and the cleansing feel of the soap felt good, but there was something strange in the way she moved her hand. Slow, gentle, like she wanted it to last a long time. I stayed still and let her do it, a gnawing feeling growing in the pit of my stomach.

Slowly her strokes moved down, to the middle of my back, then lower. I wondered if she would wash more of me than she said she would. Part of me hoped so. Mom's hand then gently scrubbed up my right side, and then she touched my chest. "Can I keep going?" she said.

"Yes," I said, my head still swimming in uncertainty. She moved her hand down over my body, and reached my hips, then my ass.

"You should clean really well down here," she said. Her strokes felt more like loving caresses than scrubbing, and I felt sure this was going somewhere very wild. She continued, "You should let me wash you more often. Will you do that?"

I was terrified of her seeing my erection, but at the same time I wanted badly to show it to her. "Yes," I said. "why not?"

Then I felt both of Mom's hands stroking my hips, slowly moving forward toward my cock. "Will you let me wash here?" she said. "I'll bet you're really dirty down there."

My breathing got heavy, and I felt something against my back. It was Mom's breasts. Her soapy hands reached around between my legs and she started to stroke below my balls. Her fingers probed my sacs, then with her left hand touching one ball, her right hand grabbed my erection and moved slowly up toward the tip. "You have to keep this clean, honey," she said. Her touch was exciting. It was so wrong, but I was so starved for sex and I'd dreamed about Mom for so long I didn't care - she seemed to want this too, so who was I to say no?

Her hands let go of me, and in reaction, I turned around to see why. Now, I didn't give a thought to her seeing my erection. She stood there, her naked body inches from me. The blonde hair, green eyes just like mine, her youthful face that didn't look forty-something at all. And her body. She had modestly sized, but beautifully shaped tits, small dark nipples, which stood hard before me. Her hips were voluptuously curved, the focal point being a dark bush hiding the place I came out of. Mom was sexy, and I wanted her.

She handed me the washcloth and the soap. "Your turn," she said.

I started with her shoulders. She raised her arms and I followed down her side, and slowly, nervously moved my hand toward her breast.

She took the washcloth away. "You don't need that," she said.

I was shaking as I stroked her breast. It was soft, yet firm, and I wanted so bad to feel it in my mouth, to suck it. I stroked her other breast the same way, pausing to feel the hardness of her nipple.

Mom's eyes closed and she took in a deep breath.

I caressed her belly, then ran both hands along her hips, drinking in the electrical charge I felt being there with her. And then I ran one hand toward her bush. The hair felt just like mine. Her legs parted slightly, and I reached lower. Feeling heat, I started to pull away but she grabbed my hand and pressed it into her vulva.

"Like this," she said, moving my hand in a slow, small swirl. Her eyes closed again and her head tilted back a little. And I felt her hand on my erection, squeezing hard. I didn't want to cum yet, and pulled away.

She seemed to have the same thought. She picked up the soap, put it in my hand, and said, "Here, wash my back."

I waited for Mom to turn around, but she didn't. I reached around her waist and began stroking the small of her back, our bodies moving close. In a full embrace, I stroked her back. As she breathed, her breasts heaved against my chest, my erection firmly planted against Mom's belly. Her arms were around my neck, and I felt her breath in my ear. I moved both hands down to slowly stroke her ass. I loved the smooth, round feel of it. I thought about all the times I'd looked at Mom's ass and how it seemed so sexy, and now it was mine. I squeezed it.

She whispered, " I think we're clean enough now, honey. Turn off the water."

She toweled off my body, then handed me a towel to dry her with. It seemed to be over, but I wanted it to go on. I searched her face for a sign that she wanted more, too. I'd already gotten more than I could ever hope for. Was it enough?

We threw our towels in the hamper, and found ourselves naked together, there in the small bathroom. Before I could formulate the question on my mind, Mom's hand slipped around my waste and she led me out of the bathroom, to her bed. Without a word, she lay down and waited, a twinkle in her eyes.

I climbed onto the bed and lay beside her, facing her. Still unsure, I waited for her to make the next move.

She whispered, "Do you think about me when you play with yourself?"

I was astonished at the question, and couldn't speak.

She put her hand on my thigh. "I know you play with yourself practically every night. I'm you mother, I make your bed and change your sheets." she was smiling, and somehow I wasn't embarrassed. "It's nothing to be ashamed of," she went on. "Everybody does it. I do it."

"Do you ever think of me when you do it?" I asked, my voice shaky.

"Yes."

My erection hardened, and her fingers reached it and gently caressed it.

"I do think of you. A lot."

"Really?"

"Yes. I know it's wrong. But after that shower it seems kind of ok."

"Because now you know I want it, too?" she said.

"I guess so."

"Then, come here."

She took my hand and pulled me toward her. I climbed over and lay above her, my legs pressing against hers.

"What do you want first? My boobs?"

"Yes."

"Good. Suck them, like when you were a baby."

I slowly lowered myself until my lips were almost touching her breast. My erection pressed against her thigh, giving me a rush. Softly, my lips caressed Mom's breast, feeling the softness and smoothness, and coolness of her skin. I felt her nipple stiffen, and took it into my mouth. Involuntarily, I sucked hard, drawing her flesh in. Her back arched and she breathed deeply. I felt her hand on the back of my head, softly running her fingers through my hair. "My baby!" she whispered.

I let go of her breast and started kissing the soft flesh of her belly. There was something deeply comforting and maternal there, I licked and kissed every inch. She was warm, tender, and soft. Again, she held my head, pressing me against her.

Briefly, I looked up to see her face. Her eyes were slits, she seemed lost in pleasure. I moved lower, toward her vulva. She moved her legs apart, as if to signal me to do anything I wanted. I was still scared of what I was doing, but I couldn't stop. I kissed her warm thighs, then started probing for her sex.

She reached with her hand and moved the hair and the lips aside, exposing her delicate pink button and the moist flesh surrounding it. I licked it, and she writhed. I probed with my tongue, feeling for the opening I knew must be there. The opening I came out of eighteen years ago. And I found it. Deep, hot, and wet, my tongue seemed to disappear within, and I stroked as much as I could. Mom was rolling, moaning. "Stop!" she whispered hoarsely.

Was this it? Had she come to her senses and decided to put an end to it?

"I don't want to cum yet. Come here." She reached out her hands. "I want to hold you first."

We lay naked in tight embrace. She kissed my neck, then my cheek. She'd kissed me many times before, but not like this. Always like mother and son. Then I remembered one time a few months ago when she did kiss me that way. Everyone had gone to bed except her. She had been in the family room, and I got up to get a drink of water. She'd just turned off the TV, as if she didn't want me to know what she'd been watching. I noticed that her nipples were erect under her thin nightie, and thought to myself that I'd have something to masturbate about later. We exchanged a few words, and she said, "Goodnight," putting an arm around my waste in a way that made me a little uncomfortable, and kissing my cheek like she was doing now.

And she was stroking my ass, squeezing my cheeks. "I can't believe I made such a handsome, sexy young man," she whispered.

"Thanks. I guess it's 'cause you're so sexy yourself."

"Why, thank you, sweetie. You really mean that?"

"Of course!"

She looked at me with limpid eyes, her lips parted. "Look, I know what's happening, and it isn't right. But I really don't care. I've been craving this for a long time. And if you do too, then why not do it? I mean, who's it going to hurt? We both want it. It's consensual, you're an adult. I won't tell anyone, and I know you won't tell anyone. Right?"

"No, of course not."

"Then let's fuck."

My cock became rock hard, digging into her belly. She reached around behind my neck and pulled me down, her lips crushing against mine. She kissed me with animal passion, and it completely freaked me out at first, but when she relaxed a little and her kiss became more warmly passionate, something clicked inside me and it started feeling good. Totally wrong, but good; good because it was wrong.

"Put it in me," she said. "Please."

"It's so weird. I came out of there, and I want to go back in and cum inside you. I don't know why."

"Exactly. I remember every detail about you coming out of there, and I want your cock inside me. I want you to cum inside the place you were made. I love you so much. Maybe with some people this is the ultimate way to show their love. All I know is I want you to fuck me."

I moved my erection to the opening between her legs and felt the hot wetness. As I slid inside I felt a dark wave of corruption that felt so good I almost came right away. But I held off and worked my erection in and out. Mom was moaning. I couldn't hold back any longer. My body stiffening, I felt my own heat flow through my cock and into my mother's body, throbbing over and over.

I collapsed on top of her, and she caressed me. We lay still for a very long time. I thought about how, whenever I masturbated while thinking of her, my mind immediately changed as soon as I'd cum and the idea of making love to her suddenly revolted me. But now that I had really done it, there was no change of mind. I still felt the horrifying sexual attraction and I wanted more.

When our breathing returned to normal, she said, "Was it everything you expected?"

"Yes. It was fantastic."

"Your first time making love to a woman?"

"Uh huh. Thank you for being the one."

"So you still love me?"

I looked into her eyes, wondering how she could question it. It was hard to recall any time that I'd told my mother I loved her; it seemed so childlike and, before today, so wicked because of the fantasies I'd had. But it was different now. "More than ever. I love you more than ever."

She smiled and ran her fingers through my hair. "I love you too. More than ever. You need to finish, though. I want you to lick me down there and make me cum."

Relieved, I kissed her breasts, her soft belly, and found my way to her sex again. Now it was wet with her juices and my cum. Somehow it didn't bother me to lick and taste my own cum, since it was mixed with her juices; the taste, heady and erotic. As before, she pressed my face into her as my tongue dug deep inside her hole. I thought of the taboo, the complete secrecy this entailed, the dark corruption, and it filled me with a passion that made me stroke her with vigor. She grabbed the bedsheet, groaning. I felt a jolt of energy in her pussy, a spurt of juice, as she collapsed and panted heavily. Still filled with passion, I licked and drank in everything I could.

"Was it good?" I whispered.

She turned to me and smiled. "The most incredible sex I've ever had. I've been wanting this for years, watching you grow up, growing into such a sexy young man. And I know you've wanted it too."

"How could you tell?"

"A mother just knows. I've noticed how you look at me sometimes. I can't explain it, sometimes two people just have a connection."

"I wish we'd done this a long time ago," I said.

"I would have, but the time wasn't right. You're a man now, and you can decide for yourself who you want as your lover."

I smiled. "I want you."

"Then, I'm yours."

Offline_
Offline_
81 Followers