The Sins of Aunt Susan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at him, and he held her gaze.

"I think I owe you something for putting you through all this" she calmly announced.

Without saying another word, she got down on her knees in front of him.

He offered no objection as she undid his pants, pulled out his cock and ran her tongue slowly up the shaft.

Oh man, he thought…my own aunt is gonna blow me!.

Tenderly, she kissed the head of his thick throbbing cock before diving in and swallowing it whole.

"Ahh… yeah," he sighed as hisbeloved Auntie Susan stroked and sucked with the expertise of a sorority girl.

"Mmmmmmm……. mmmmmmmmmm….. mmmmmmmm." she moaned as she skillfully worked his prick between her lips.

It all seemed like a dream. But when he looked down at his aunt eagerly bobbing on his joint, he knew damn well that he was wide awake. She cooed as he reached down and caressed the back of her head.

She kept stroking with her hand when she came up for air.

"C'mon baby –cum," she cooed before opening wide and deep-throating him.

Kurt grabbed her head with both hands and took command. He began thrusting faster and faster–slamming into her with such force he nearly knocked her off balance. Like a champ she recovered quickly and worked even harder to please him. It was as if she was feeding off of his crude lust.

His knob tingled and Aunt Susan braced for the inevitable. He tightened his grip on her head and erupted into her warm, wet mouth.

"Hackkkkk!"

She gagged as the first blast doused her tonsils. Her eyes rolled back as Kurt's cum bubbled up and sloppily dribbled down her chin.

His knees weakened and he lost his footing and stumbled backward – streams of cum shot forth and splattered Susan's face in thick gooey gobs

"Oooh…Oooh…Oooh," she moaned as each spurt landed.

He grabbed onto the table to steady himself, as Aunt Susan leaned back in and hungrily sucked out what was left inside his spent prick. After every last drop was gone, she diligently cleaned him up with her tongue before took a step back to let her know she had done more than enough.

After taking several deep breaths, she got up, grabbed a dirty t-shirt from his laundry bag and wiped the spooge off her face.

"I'm not proud of myself, Kurt…I hope you can forgive me," she said calmly without making eye contact.

Kurt was speechless. Even if hecould talk, what was there to say?

"I'll give you a ride into town tomorrow morning. I promise I'm done playing games. I hope we can get back to the way things used to be…I think it would best for both of us if we pretended this whole thing never happened," she said sadly as she turned and walked out the door.

Kurt went to the window and watched his aunt walk across the yard. He could see the TV flicker from the front room as she opened the back door and went into the house.

Kurt was stunned.

He knew it would beimpossible to pretend this whole thing never happened.

*****

End of Chapter 1

In Chapter 2, darker territory is explored and more taboos are broken when Kurt and his aunt realize that there is no going back.

*This story was customized by request. Although, all characters are based on real people, the names, places and events have been fictionalized.

12