The Sissy Who Gave Milk Pt. 02

Story Info
Gene therapy makes a nancy boy lactate.
1.4k words
4.46
7.9k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader - My stories are about weak pantywaists and the strong women who care for them. The ladies are in control of lovemaking and everyone wears sensuous feminine clothing. You may find this tale amusing if you like sissies and doms enjoying sex in pretty dresses and lingerie. Comments are welcome.

In part 1, Doctor Pavlova visited my mistress, Madame Belfort, at our home. The doctor supervises the feminization laboratory where Madame works. They are developing a gene therapy to make males produce breast milk. The Doctor took a sperm sample from me using her vagina. On her way out she said something to Madame about neutering.

After the Doctor departed that evening I put on my favorite peignoir. The Chantelle confection is a sheer nightie with a fancy robe in pink chiffon and embellished with ribbons and lace.

Then I brewed Madame's chamomile tea and served it in her study. I stood and waited for her patiently as I do every evening. She was reading an article in a medical journal as she sipped her tea. Then she spent a while typing on her computer.

"I'm finished now" she said finally.

I followed Madame to her boudoir and undressed her. Beneath her dress she was wearing a Wacoal Romantic Interlude underwire bra. She also had on Bali nylon bikini panties and Silk Reflections pantyhose. After I removed the lingerie I helped Madame into her nightgown. The lavender shortie sleepwear was decorated with pretty little bows. Then I knelt beside the bed to administer her nightly cunnilingus.

Madame's pussy is the most wonderful thing I've ever beheld. Her exquisite clitoris is perfectly framed by sensuously curved labia. The pubic hairs above her vagina are neatly trimmed and shaped into a pretty heart figure.

I begin by moistening the labia with my tongue and then I lick and nibble them. When Madame begins moaning I increase the pressure and accelerate the tempo. Madame is ready for clitoral stimulation when she rakes my arms with her sharp nails. She usually climaxes multiple times and this night was no exception.

"Stay with me tonight, Pattie" she said warmly. This invitation was a special treat because I usually sleep in the maid's room. "I was very pleased by your charming behavior in front of my boss" she explained.

We snuggled nose to nose for a while. Then Madame whispered in my ear that she loved her little sissy, and I whispered back that she made me feel safe and protected. When she rolled me over and spooned me I fell asleep in her tender embrace.

The next morning I made crepe suzettes with fresh strawberries for Madame's breakfast and I saw her off to the lab. She playfully squeezed my derriere as I handed her her briefcase.

I was still in my peignoir at ten o'clock that morning, reliving the amazing night before. Now it was time to get on with my household chores though, so I changed to my French maid outfit with its tulle petticoats. The hours flew by as I vacuumed the house, made the bed and hand washed Madame's lingerie.

Just as I was finishing my half grapefruit lunch Madame phoned.

"Hi, sweetie pie" she said "Doctor Pavlova wants to see both of us this afternoon in her office. I want you to wear that pretty fuchsia skirt and the ivory blouse I bought for you. I'll come by in half an hour to pick you up."

I decided to wear open crotch pantyhose with a G-string under my skirt in case Doctor Pavlova needed to examine my dickie and my little nuts. Madame had bought me several lightly lined bralettes for outfits that need a little shaping. I chose the lacy black one so that it would show through my sheer ivory blouse.

The receptionist at the lab told Madame that Doctor Pavlova was running late and that we should wait in her office. When we entered I noticed a display case containing dozens of small glass containers. Each one was filled with liquid and small objects. Madame noticed my curiosity and explained.

"Pattie, dear" she said "Those are testicles preserved in formaldehyde. Sometimes we must neuter the sissies in our research projects."

I would have fainted on the floor except that Madame grabbed my shoulders to steady me.

"I hope that won't be the case for you, Pattie" she said sympathetically.

I began sobbing and grew faint again. Madame supported me and we want to a sofa where she seated me. She sat by my side and drew me to her bosom as I cried into my embroidered hanky.

"I'll do everything I can for you, Pattie" she said comfortingly.

A little while later Doctor Pavlova returned to the office with a newly harvested pair of testicles for her collection. She placed the glass container in the display case.

"Sorry I was late" she said addressing Madame "The neutering took longer than expected. The patient panicked at the last moment and tried to run away. Four nurses had to restrain him while I administered chloroform."

"Doctor, Pattie is very upset about neutering as you can see" said Madame "I'd like to know the results from his sperm sample. Will Pattie have to be castrated, too?"

"Pattie's result is right at the threshold for neutering. In cases like this I prefer castration to be absolutely certain that aggressive male behaviors won't occur during therapy. However, since Pattie is your personal property I am prepared to bend a little. If we can confirm through behavioral testing that Pattie is totally passive and that he is fully obedient to women, then perhaps we can permit him to retain his little balls."

"Oh, thank you, Doctor!" said Madame "I'm sure that Pattie will pass your tests with flying colors!"

My tears of sadness turned to tears of joy. I threw my arms around Madame and hugged her. Then I went to Doctor Pavlova and embraced her, too.

Doctor wanted to continue discussing my case with Madame in private. So, Madame suggested that I go back to reception and ask the nurse on duty to take me to her laboratory. Nurse Margo walked with me to Madame's lab, opened the door and ushered me inside.

There were several lab technicians, all women, working there. Nurse Margo introduced me to a pretty Asian woman named Akira. I explained that I was Madame Belfort's sissy and that I was a candidate for breast milk therapy.

Her first question was "Would you like to give me a sperm sample? We have a private room for that."

"I will if you want me to" I replied amiably.

Akira took my hand and led me into a windowless room which had a medical examination table. She instructed me to lie on the table, remove my panties and lift my skirt. Akira took off her lab coat, trousers and Brazilian panties, and climbed on top of me. I was highly aroused already and leaking pre-cum. So, Akira tightly gripped the base of my stiffy to prevent me from spurting prematurely. Then she pleasured herself and climaxed euphorically with a loud shriek. At just that moment the door flew open and Madame Belfort strode in angrily.

"Akira!" she shouted "Who told you to do that?!"

"I'm sorry" said the assistant "I thought that perhaps you'd want a sperm sample."

"I'm perfectly able to take samples from Pattie myself!" yelled Madame "After all he is my sissy!"

Akira lowered her head and quietly slunk out of the room.

"All these girls will take sperm samples if you let them, Pattie. Next time tell them I said you're not permitted. Did she at least let you cum?"

"No, Madame" I replied somewhat shaken by the all the fuss.

"In that case I'll take the sample myself."

I was still lying on the exam table with my panties pulled down and Madame Belfort wasted no time. She removed her nylon tanga panties and straddled my thighs. Then she screwed me vigorously until we enjoyed a wonderful mutual climax.

After we finished, Madame showed me around the lab which housed male chimpanzees that she had altered. Their breasts were swollen and one of them was actually nursing a baby. I was amazed and proud that I would be part of this groundbreaking research. I only hoped that I wouldn't lose my balls in the process.

To be continued