The Sisterhood: Carla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla trembled beneath me, transported someplace far away, her eyes closed, her head tilted back, her mouth open and groaning as I plunged deep into her and slowly pulled back out. Her arms held me around the shoulders and I rested on my elbows, watching her face as she appeared to climax over and over.

I ground my pelvis down onto her, cramming my cock as deeply inside her as I could. She seemed to love it, her face gaping as she reacted to what I did. Her rigid body trembled under me and she grew so tense it became difficult to keep fucking her.

Now that I was sure she was cumming, so I began to play. I would shove myself hard into her and hold there while I felt her clench with pleasure, then I would pull out quickly and drive in again as soon as I felt her relax at all.

Over and over I prolonged her orgasm like that, until her eyes popped open and she implored me silently to stop tormenting her like this. I slammed into her a few more times, too proud of giving her multiple orgasms to stop so soon.

Then eventually I held still, balls deep inside her tight eighteen year old body, prouder than I'd ever been to be fucking anyone. Carla was a great lay, eager, orgasmic and adorable. I was grinning from ear to ear at being able to give such a delightful young woman pleasure.

When Carla relaxed and slumped back on the bed, spent, still full of my cock, but sleepy and soft looking, I leaning down and kissed her once more. She kissed back with greedy, grateful kisses.

"That was amazing." She whispered.

"I'm so glad you feel that way." I smiled and she laughed, sounding older than her eighteen years. "Now, as soon as you get your breath back, I'm going to continue fucking the shit out of you until I'm satisfied you will sleep through the rest of the night."

Carla smiled while I said that, but her smile became a beam of radiant joy when I said the part about sleeping through the night.

"Yes. I would love that." She kissed me and I resumed fucking her, slowly and gently, easing her back into the groove, assuming she was still fairly sensitive.

It didn't take long however until we were both panting, grinding and fucking each other hard and passionately once more. I drove into her more energetically than I had fucked Shelley in years. There was a raw animal lust that went missing from our sex life years ago.

In the back of my head I wondered if Shelley would like fucking like this again. I wondered what would happen if she caught us. I pictured her watching from the door and I had to peek over to be sure she wasn't there.

She wasn't, but what was there, in my mind, was a new deeper stab of lust. I wanted Shelley to see me fuck this little girl. I wanted her to see me as virile and desirable again. I knew she loved me, still does, but for both of us the passion was burning low.

Maybe seeing me deep inside this gorgeous teen would make her see me as a stud. I felt my dick throb at the thought of having my wife see me as a sexy man again, and not just the guy she fucks. I looked down at Carla's face contorted with ecstasy from the sex she and I were having. Shelley didn't do that anymore.

My skin tingled looking at Carla, she was so sexy, so uninhibitedly sordid and I was inside her tight little body. It felt so good, I was on the verge of climax just watching her move under me. But I wanted Shelley here too.

Then suddenly I wanted Kate here too. A slithering, slimy part of my brain was degenerate enough to want my daughter to see me fucking the shit out of her best friend. Then she wouldn't think of me as an old man, dried up and silly. Then my sexy, nubile daughter would see me as a primal masculine figure, worthy of respect.

I had never before realized how deep my depravity could go. I'd never tapped into my darkest subconscious before. Turns out I had a thing for being the dominant male of the females of my tribe.

Even as I fucked this adorable teen, I felt my brain was flipping back and forth between wanting to be seen by my wife, my daughters or all of them. I opened my eyes and ogled Carla's wriggling body as I fucked her harder and faster, my orgasm surging up from deep inside my balls.

Memorizing every detail of how it felt to be fucking her; how her skin felt where we touched, how her breasts felt under my hands as I began groping her meager mounds. I memorized the sounds she was making, the smell of her body and her sex, the squishing noises I made as I plunged into her. All of it. The heat of her pussy surrounding me, the slippery caress.

Then I imagined my family watching me fuck her, seeing all the details of her body that I saw, but also seeing my body and finding it sexy. I wanted my daughters and my wife to want me as much as Carla did.

Then I grunted, clamping down on the first surge of orgasm. Carla writhed under me, squirming to get out from underneath me. I rolled off of her, desolate to leave her warm confines. But in seconds she was hovering over me and her mouth engulfed my straining erection.

The contrast of warm and wet, cool and dry, to warm and wet again was delightful. Watching her pretty mouth stretch around my shaft, and her little hand stroking my length was mesmerizing. Once more my orgasm pulsed along my cock.

Feeling accepted, and adored, I watched Carla suck my cock, knowing she tasted her own cum on me. Her delightful mouth danced all over my knob, making me hiss with pleasure. I once again imagined my family all gathered in the doorway, short of breath, anticipating Daddy's cum flowing into Carla's mouth.

Giving over to my sordid thoughts I exploded into my houseguest's mouth. Total bliss radiated along every fiber of my being, all concentrated on the delightful mouth sucking me. Lust lashed my brain with images of my daughter's faces and my wife's mouth doing the same thing. I couldn't stop wanting Kate to be helping Carla slurp up all of Daddy's cum.

Finally my orgasm ended and I felt as depleted and drained as I had ever felt after any orgasm. I was exhausted, but Carla continued to suck my cock, licking my shaft and lapping at my balls. Her efforts eased me back from that place of debauchery I'd gone.

I loved the feeling of her tongue, slippery and wet as it tickled me all over my manhood, but I needed her to stop. I pulled her away and laughed.

"It's too much, I need a break."

"You just taste so good."

Carla crawled up my body and snuggled against me like a kitten.

"Thank you so much. I needed that."

"Anytime." I joked reflexively, but it worried me.

"I should be good for a couple days, but I'll want this again. Are you willing?" Carla spoke into my neck, her breath warm and inviting.

"Yes. Not forever, but I want this again."

"Deal."

The next few days Carla slept through the night and all of us felt better for getting a good night's sleep. I expected to feel terrible about what had happened, but instead I was elated. I was rejuvenated and so was Carla, and soon everyone else.

I fucked Shelley the next night, and we were animals in bed. I started it, but it took almost nothing to get her to come along on the journey. We were pent up, frustrated and had been sleep deprived. Now we'd had some rest, and when I instigated, Shelley came right along.

I was more connected to her as a lover than I'd been in a while. I'd gotten too used to the signals she sent, now I paid closer attention and followed her lead more than I had in some time. Naturally she responded better, and was more giving to me as well.

The smile on her face the morning after went a long way to making me feel less guilty. I got an erection as Carla came into the room for breakfast. Wearing a loose, silk robe that fell open to reveal her breasts as she moved Carla casually flashed me, pretending it was all an accident

I did my best not to look, focusing on Shelley as she flirted with me, but my erection was thinking only of Carla's small, firm breasts beneath my hands. When Kate and Julia came downstairs in nighties I was suddenly surrounded by women in next to no clothing. I was overwhelmed.

I sat still, sipping coffee, as four women gossiped, ate and flaunted their bodies in front of a man none of them considered a threat. Carla and Shelley were both giving me a deliberate show, wanting my approval, but Kate and Julia started in too, and it was confusing.

I've heard of women's periods synching up when they live together, and I wondered if they got horny when one or more of them was getting laid. I wondered if they could tell sex was going on and were reacting to it.

Whatever the case was, Kate and Julia were both, essentially, flirting with me too. There was so much flashing of skin, tossing of hair and complimenting each other going on that we were all having a great morning.

One by one they retreated to their rooms to get ready for the week. I didn't work Monday's so I just watched the news and sipped coffee, trying to forget about the raging hard on under my robe.

Kate was going to give Carla a ride to work, they both worked downtown, Carla at a soap store and Kate in a clothing store. When Kate went into her room calling to Carla she would be about fifteen minutes I didn't pay it any attention.

Then suddenly Carla was sitting beside me on the couch, right under Kate's room, which opened onto a landing overlooking the living room. Carla smiled at me as I looked at her, bemused. Reaching into my robe she wrapped her little hand around my erection.

"I thought that's what I might find in here. I was being naughty, and so were the others, teasing you like that." Without saying anything else Carla pulled out my cock and dropped her mouth over my knob. Her mouth felt amazing, warm and nimble.

I accepted her attention without hesitation, listening for my daughter's approach, but focusing on the delightful sensations Carla's lips and tongue were creating all over the tip of my penis. Slurping away, letting a lot of saliva coat my skin, Carla gobbled my knob, and stroked me into her mouth.

Knowing my window of time was short, I allowed my orgasm to build and did nothing to stop it from spilling over. I relished the rise of tension even as her little mouth caresses me so softly. She focused on my tip, one hand jacking me off, the other massaging me balls.

Salacious thoughts roamed freely across my mind. I did nothing to direct them, nor did I resist them. I was already committing such a sordid act that other filthy thoughts seemed tame. Letting a teenager who had some mental issues suck my cock while my daughter of the same age could walk in at any second was utterly depraved.

It was a short step to imagining Kate peering over the railing and looking straight down at her best friend blowing her father. Seeing it in my mind, Kate's fascinated, but repelled face flushed and wrinkled in confusion as Carla drank my jism right in plain view tasered my libido and I erupted. I spilled my sperm into Carla's willing mouth while wanting my daughter to witness it.

I gripped the sofa cushions tightly as I emptied my balls into that little woman's mouth. The sordid feel of her tongue swirling my spunk over my knob made me jet more and more cum into her.

My climax went on and on. It was a different thing just letting my orgasm happen with no holding back. It was more gratifying somehow. I sighed and emptied myself into her and lay back, letting her bath me with her mouth. Carla lavished me with attention, drinking my sperm, then cleaning me with her mouth and lapping my balls gratefully.

For several moments she simply worshiped my cock with her mouth, smiling to herself not even looking at me. Then Kate called out that she was ready and Carla dropped my prick and stood up, her chin shiny with drool and my jism.

Kate came onto the landing, fumbling with her gear, and Carla casually flipped my robe over my drained cock. I was slumped and sweaty on the sofa as Kate came down the stairs just above me. Carla licked her lips and cleared them of any stains, while wiping her wet chin.

The two girls chatted about what the four friends were going to do that night as they left, and I sat stunned that the mouth speaking to my daughter was the same mouth that had just been full of my sperm.

I went back to bed, as usual, but sleep was fitful. I was too excited. I went downstairs and started writing songs. Of course.

The next few weeks are a total blur. It was summer, the ladies came and went from work and school and staying at friends' houses. We never had any kind of regular schedule. I always worked the same hours, Thursday-Saturday 9-2, but who would be home or awake when I got there was utterly random.

The affair with Carla continued unabated, but it was simply a circumstance of convenience. If we were able to we fucked, if we weren't we didn't. No weirdness, possessiveness or jealousies. I knew she was seeing guys, because I heard her and Kate talk about them. And it was fine. I took Kate's cue and was happy for Carla because she didn't date often.

Something was changing in her. Carla became more outgoing, friendly and confident. I was well aware that it was at least in part to her affair with me, but it was deeper than that too. It was finally being out of that awful home she had been living in.

Obviously ours was not a "normal" home environment, what with all the illicit sex, but in most ways it was a normal home. We loved each other, and Carla's entry into our dynamic had improved things.

Kate had a new energy to play off of, one that was familiar and old, but this level of proximity, while both were in such happy times of their lives, was working wonders on both of their self-esteems. That rippled outward to both the other ladies in the house.

Julia was no longer a torment to her older sister, but a source of pride; someone to brag about to Carla. The two older girls heaped attention on the younger girl and the cycle of affection was fueling all of them.

Shelley was equally a part of that mutual appreciation society, but she had the added benefit of abruptly having much more, and much better, sex with her suddenly attentive husband. I felt so much love for her then. She glowed to me, and I was as horny with her as I was with Carla, just for very different reasons.

Oddly when I fucked Shelley I imagined Carla watching us, smiling her secret smile, and touching herself. It made me so hot thinking about Carla downstairs, knowing I was fucking my wife while thinking of her. Twisted, convoluted shit.

When I was fucking Carla, I loved watching her cum. Yet when it was my time to climax, in my mind I imagined my family gathered around watching and rubbing their clits, overjoyed that Daddy was so sexy.

I believe I may have been having a mental breakdown, but it was benefiting everyone so I was in no hurry to stop.

One fabulous morning Carla emerged late from her room in the basement. Everyone else was long gone and I was clearing out my email inbox when she appeared, totally nude and disheveled from sleep. It appeared for all the world as if she did this all the time. She wasn't overtly trying to be sexy, she stumbled groggily, and was glazed-over looking as she smiled at me. But she must have known we were alone.

My cock sprang to life seeing her nudity; her smooth flat belly, small soft breasts, and the bald delight of her pubic mound incited me instantly. I gave her time to drink some coffee and wake up before I went over and lifted her onto the counter top, on all fours.

As she curled over herself, her thin spine curved gracefully. I parted her legs and pried open her buttocks to begin lapping at her pussy. Carla was already dripping wet, so I knew she had planned this. I devoured her folds, relishing her slippery, soft labia, and delving in for the pearl of her clit.

I didn't stop eating her delicious young cunt until she begged me to fuck her. To her credit, Carla allowed herself a few dozen orgasms before she wailed at me to stop. I held her down on the counter, pressing her tiny body to the cold marble, and I thrust my cock into her dripping juncture.

I was up on my tip-toes, unable to get all of my cock inside her, but the angle seemed to do something inside her, because Carla was moaning and grunting like I'd never heard before. I fucked her faster than usual, taking her hard.

I began whispering to her. "This is what you get. This is what happens when you walk around nude."

"Are you mad at me Daddy?' she whimpered in a higher voice than she usually used.

It made me cock throb when she spoke like that. I missed the timing of my next thrust and I popped out of her pussy, squishing up along the groove of her ass.

"Do you want to put it in my ass Daddy?" she asked in a breathless, little girl voice that annoyed and aroused me. "You can if you want to. I have to obey Daddy."

Those words hit me like a physical force. The wind went out of my lungs, my heart skipped a beat and my whole spine jerked with lust that made my cock absolutely tingle. That was the sexiest shit I had ever heard anyone say.

"Are you Daddy's little girl?' I whispered, ashamed to say those words, words I had said to my own daughters. I still called Kate that from time to time. It was a game we played. When Kate wanted something she knew I would be reluctant to give, she played "little girl" and talked in a cutsie-pie voice, and I called her my little girl sarcastically.

Carla had witnessed this type of exchange between us for years. Bringing this into our dirty secret made me lose my shit. Basically Carla was inviting me to pretend she was my daughter, Kate, a person she knew better than she knew me.

As I repositioned myself to enter her pussy, she whispered. "Daddy, please take my ass. I want give you all my holes." Then she reached her thin arms back and held open her buttocks. Lewdly presenting me with her little sphincter, she arched her back more and rested her forehead on the marble.

Obscenely offered such a tempting gift, I leaned over and spat on her pink opening. It looked too tiny and tight. I was afraid of hurting her, but I noticed that she was glistening with something clear all around her asshole.

"Did you plan for this, you bad little girl?'

"I'm sorry Daddy, but I want this so badly. I belong to you Daddy, all of me."

Carla's impression of Kate was uncanny. Because all I could see were her wide open ass, her thin arms and arched back, it could have been anyone splayed across my kitchen counter. Ashamed of myself, but suddenly more aroused than I had any right to be, I reached up and moved Carla's hair, hiding it. Her thick auburn tresses were nothing like Kate's thin blonde locks.

With Carla's presence mostly obscured I was free to fantasize about fucking my own daughter's ass.

I sighed, humiliated by my lust, but too far gone now to stop. I pressed the spongy tip of my cock-head to her tight, little ring and pressed forward. The spit and whatever lube she had used made my cock slip past the tightness of her anus without too much problem.

The apex of the stretch made her tremble and I didn't hesitate, but pushed through, having learned that from years ago when Shelley and I tried it for a while. We still did anal every so often. Something would tweak in Shelley and she'd want it in her ass something fierce, and I'd do it for her. I liked anal fine, but she didn't like me to ask for it, so I let it be her thing and never made it mine.

I pressed past the tightest part and then slowed way down, giving Carla a moment to accommodate the girth of my shaft. The heat of her bowel on my knob was amazing. It felt wonderful, the smooth press of her muscle. The ring of her sphincter throbbed and spasmed around my shaft as she tried to relax.

I stroked her smooth back and comforted her. "There, there sweetie, Daddy loves you. I'll be gentle." I soothed her with my hands, roaming her body, making her feel special and sexy. I cupped her meager breasts and kissed her back, my knob wedged in her asshole.