The Ski Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed her deeply and passionately, and she responded equally. She wanted him too, and she wanted him now. She tried to pull him on top, but he resisted and started kissing his way down her body. She started squirming as he kissed her breasts and nipples. Dave never spent much time on foreplay, so she really enjoyed the attention her breasts were getting from Ross. She found that her nipples had become almost super-sensitive, and she was getting really aroused already.

But her excitement took a wild leap when Ross slid his hand down between her thighs, his fingers easily working their way into her wetness. His middle finger almost immediately found her clitoris, and she started moaning with pleasure. Kneeling between her splayed legs, he slid two fingers of his other hand inside her wet cunt and started stroking, gently at first, his rhythm picking up as her excitement level increased, until she was thrusting her hips into his hands. He certainly knew where her 'magic button' was, and her g-spot too, and he knew exactly what to do with both. She came harder than she had in years, almost screaming with enjoyment and gasping for breath.

Before her orgasm even started to subside, he was on top of her, and he deftly slid his hard cock into her glistening pussy. He kissed her hard as he entered her, and she almost choked with excitement. Within a minute, she was coming again, clinging to him with her arms and legs wrapped around him, trying to pull him as deeply inside her as she could.

She could tell when he was close to coming, and she cried out to him as he withdrew from her. But she quickly stopped any resistance as he started to kiss his way down her body, finally nestling his head between her thighs. She felt his tongue trying to slither into her pussy, and she threw her legs open to let him in. His tongue expertly flicked across her clitoris, and his fingers were again inside her, driving her to ecstasy for a third time. She was bucking and screaming so hard that he was afraid he was hurting her, and he backed off. He simply held his hand over her pussy and moved it slightly back and forth, rather quickly, the vibrations extending her orgasm even further.

Finally, he lay on his back and pulled her on top of him. Now it was her turn to be in charge. She reached down, grabbed his erect cock and slid it into her, collapsing on top of him, surprised at the depth of penetration she could get in this position. He held her hips so that they rolled slightly forward, and she could immediately feel that her clitoris was rubbing on the shaft of his penis. Her stroking matched his, and they both quickly climaxed together. She could feel his cock throbbing as he spilled his semen inside her.

Eventually, they lay still with Gwen still on top, both of them trying to catch their breath. She tried to keep his flagging penis inside her, so thrilled at their lovemaking that she didn't want it to end. He kissed her softly over and over, and she finally relented and rolled off from on top of him.

He propped himself up on one elbow and let his fingers drift over her body, especially her breast and nipples, which she found were still very sensitive. She stopped him as he drifted down her body, once again trying to probe between her thighs. "Thank you so much, but that's enough. I couldn't take anymore. I'm going to be sore for a week, and I have you to thank for that. Just to let you know - I'll enjoy every minute of it and will be thinking of you all that time."

She held his hand between her breasts and they lay still for a minute. She broke the silence by saying "By the way, I might need more of this every so often. Do you make house calls?" In response, he simply nodded and laughed heartily. "Seriously though," she continued, "what do we do now?" She immediately worried that she had ruined the whole evening. Why did she have to do that? Why couldn't she just enjoy the experience and let it be? What did she expect him to do - divorce Kate and marry her? The real question was: what did she want, and she realized that she didn't really know.

But she was reassured when he sat up and simply said, "I just hope this evening only makes our friendship even more special. How about if we go out to the hot tub and talk about it?" He stood up, helped her off the bed, and he hugged her tightly, kissing the top of her head. Then he led her outside and helped her climb into the hot tub.

It had been a very physical day, so they let the bubbling water soothe and clean their bodies for a few minutes before Ross said, "I really enjoyed this evening, and I have a good feeling that you did too. I hope we can do this again, whenever you want, I promise I'll be at your beck and call."

That worked for her and Gwen was already thinking of how she would arrange their next rendezvous.

The clock on the great room wall was visible from the hot tub, and Ross saw that it was well past 11pm. Knowing that their spouses wouldn't be home before midnight, he still figured that it might be best if he and Gwen weren't discovered naked in the hot tub, and he told her so. She agreed, so he stood up, offered her his hand, and helped her climb out of the hot tub, leading her back inside.

There, he took the towel and dried her entire body, slowly and affectionately, pausing at spots that made her quiver again with excitement. He dried himself off quickly and then pulled her close to his body and kissed her and kissed her again.

She picked up her clothes and walked naked out the bedroom door, glancing back to see Ross watching her. He thought to himself "she's got a real nice ass."

When she came back downstairs to the great room, Ross was in his pajamas and robe and had already rekindled the fire. They sat down together on the sofa, and exchanged caresses and kisses before it became obvious that he was drifting off. Gwen sat next to him, enjoying the closeness, until she heard the garage door go up. Then she got up, moved to the love seat and pretended to be asleep when Kate and Dave came in, whooping about what a great night they had had at the casino. Despite the clamor upon their arrival, Ross was so exhausted that Kate had to wake him and help him to bed. Gwen went upstairs on her own while Kate and Dave decided to have 'one last drink'.

Sunday

Gwen woke up first and hurried downstairs to make coffee her way. Ross heard her moving around and got up, trying to beat her to the coffee pot, but was disappointed to see he had overslept.

He walked right up to her, put his arms around her, drawing her close to his body and kissed her, again and again. Any doubts Gwen had in her mind were completely dispelled.

They decided not to ski after all, and when he finally got up, Dave certainly didn't argue. The rest of the day was spent slowly cleaning and packing, and occasionally napping. They even made it home before kick-off.

12