The "Small" Return Party Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OhhhHhhHhhhhpppphhh-ffffuuuuck..." Aubrey moaned with a built-up frustration.

Aubrey shuffled herself quickly and put her arm underneath herself on the bed. Then I saw her hand appear behind her tights, stretching them more as Aubrey forced her hand down to her clit. As I kept fucking hard, Aubrey's fingers starting rubbing her clit with a fast, rough motion. Aubrey picked up her hips a little off the bed so she could work her hand easier, so I simply grabbed them and pulled them up higher.

Aubrey began to rub her clit harder under her tights while I started fucking her harder from behind. Her ass was nice and round, but petite, so the sound of me pounding her pussy from behind was one loud crash after another. Not that anyone could hear it. Aubrey began moaning so loud that it filled up the room, and probably the hallway outside.

"Ehhh-yessss fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! Fuck me like a slut!" Aubrey moaned and cried.

"You *are* a slut, you stupid bitch," Anna called with a teasing grin on her face.

Aubrey's face dropped down into the bed as she moaned louder. It was a wilder sound, increasing in volume each time she did it. I kept one hand on her hip as I pulled her into my cock with each thrust, but then I reached my other hand out. My fingers found the back of Aubrey's head and quickly grabbed her by the hair. I got a firm grip that I knew would only hurt her in the pleasant way she liked, and then pulled her head up. Aubrey's face moved from being buried in the bed, to looking up and straight at the other four as they watched her get absolutely railed. Maybe it was the sight of Anna masturbating, or the realization that she was the center of attention, but at that moment, Aubrey's legs began to shake, and she started to cum.

Aubrey bit her lip, moaning and groaning straight from her stomach as the orgasm hit her. She worked her hips back into my thrusts as she did, and then she flattened back down onto the bed, effectively squishing her hand against her clit. I kept thrusting as hard as I could until she was finished. Aubrey seemingly shut down, and began to slide off the edge of the bed without stopping herself. I let her lightly hit the floor, ending up on her knees next to the bed.

Of course I didn't stop there, because I grabbed her head, turned her back toward me, and then shoved my cock back into her mouth. Several thrusts later, Aubrey had cleaned her pussy off me, and I let her go. I left her on the floor, and then climbed onto the bed, where the other four sprung into action like they had just heard a pistol go off. Aubrey getting the first round was one thing, but when I was there for all of them, it became a free for all.

It was Alison who got to me first. Anna was delayed because she was still playing with her pussy when everyone else started to move. Lizzy was waiting patiently, and Brie was sitting back the furthest. I was on my knees when Alison quickly scooted toward me and ended up in the same position. She ran her hands over my chest and then leaned in, immediately turning it into a fast makeout. Anna came up beside her and forced her way in, grabbing my lips for herself as she pressed her body against my side. Lizzy came up on my other side, but patiently waited for me to turn my head to kiss her. Brie didn't kiss my lips, instead coming up behind me and wrapping her arms around my chest. She kissed the back of my neck and moved up to my ear.

"So who is going next?" Brie said softly.

"Me," Anna said immediately.

Alison turned and gave Anna a look of faux shocked insult, her mouth wide with her lips in a perfectly surprised circle. Then Alison put both hands on my shoulders and pressed herself against me as if to guard me.

"Why do you get to go next?" Alison said in her pouty voice.

"Oh come ooooon, I'm dying here," Anna said as she tried to grind her hips against me. "You can go next."

"I think we should let him decide," Alison said as she began to move down my chest, kissing slowly.

Anna responded by flopping over, laying on her back, and pulling her legs back toward her chest to spread them. Her pussy was both wet, and shining from how much she had already touched herself.

"You ladies should decide..." I started to say as Alison began to back her body up and lean her head down.

"...amongst..."

Alison went down on all fours and continued to kiss down my chest. Then her head reached the perfect level.

"...yourse-..." I trailed off.

While I was on my knees, Alison went down low enough that she could now slowly slide my cock into her mouth. I lost all sight as my eyes closed over, and all I could feel was her mouth covering my cock inch by inch. Alison took it back far into her mouth, making it almost slow and sensual as her lips and tongue got to every inch. Then I heard a noise next to me, a wet, slippery noise. When I opened my eyes I saw that Anna was rapidly flicking her fingers over her pussy once again. Alison pulled away, and sat upright.

"Fine. You can go first, but I get to edge on your face," Alison said casually.

"Yeah whatever," Anna said, her eyes starting to look desperate.

Alison looked at me, and then gestured to Anna. I shifted over slightly and slid myself into position up against Anna's hips. Her legs were back, so I could get very close. I shifted forward, remaining on my knees but sliding my legs out. It took my cock down to where I could touch her, but I didn't have to fully get on top of her. Anna stared down at my cock as I laid it on top of her, almost modeling for her exactly how deep inside her it would go. Anna put her hands behind her legs again, and pulled them back even farther. I pulled my hips back, grabbed my cock, and then started to push it towards her.

Anna's pussy was wet, and glistening, and my cock barely had to even touch her before it parted her lips and began sliding in. Anna's face melted. Her eyes closed and at first her mouth dropped into a gasp, but then it curled into that enormous grin she always wore. She laid her head back, and as I continued to slide it in, Anna's giggle turned into a moan

"AHH-ha...yes...fuck me..." Anna urged with that high-pitched voice.

I started rocking my hips into Anna, and watching my cock slide into her. She was absolutely soaked, and each slow thrust was met with zero resistance despite how tight Anna's pussy was. I watched my cock stretch her out as I eased it in each time. Anna was laying back, already losing her mind just from being slowly filled up. That funny grin on her face was still there as she let out overly pleased "oooh" and "ahhhh" noises. She kept her legs pulled back herself, and then ran both hands through her hair.

Anna's eyes were closed as she laid back and enjoyed it, therefore she didn't see Alison coming when she first moved in. Alison shifted herself over, slowly swinging one leg over Anna's face. She was almost moving into a 69 position, but she stayed just high enough to leave room for me to keep fucking Anna. Alison slowly dropped her hips down, and suddenly Anna grabbed her by the thighs with both hands, and raised her head to eat Alison's waiting pussy.

Alison let out a deep breath accompanied by a quiet moan. Her hands grabbed me by the shoulders for leverage as she began to lightly grind her hips into Anna's face. I meanwhile was slowly working my cock into Anna. My thrusts eased into her so easily it made it feel all the better. She was so wet that I could've pounded her with a slippery ramming of my cock, but I took it easy. I wasn't the only one who enjoyed that. Brie came up right behind me, and pressed her body against mine. She rested her head on my shoulder and looked down to watch my cock stretching out Anna's pussy. She even started pressing her hips into me like she herself was thrusting into her.

"Wooow does that look hot..." Brie whispered into my ear.

Alison moaned louder, and leaned forward a bit. Brie wrapped her arms around me and took Alison's hands, moving them up toward her. Alison saw where Brie was, and then leaned forward on top of Anna. The two began to kiss as I continued to fuck Anna, whose moans were mostly muffled by Alison's pussy straddling her face. But every now and then I got the perfect angle, with Alison pushing back. It allowed me to see the intense grin on Anna's face for the split second her tongue paused on Alison's pussy.

I looked to my right, wondering why I felt only three girls touching me and not five. The answer was obvious. Aubrey had moved back onto the bed, and was now moving in on Lizzy with a very aggressive pose. Aubrey was straddling Lizzy's hips, and as she climbed on top of her fully, began to pull off her bra. Once it was off, Aubrey leaned down again and put her face directly in Lizzy's tits. For a moment, Lizzy looked almost overwhelmed at how sudden and how aggressively Aubrey began to kiss and suck at her tits. But then she laid back and let Aubrey do whatever she wanted, as usual.

My attention was drawn back in front of me as Alison let out a very sharp moan. Her mouth was hanging open as Anna was still holding onto her, no doubt eating her pussy with vigor. I started to fuck Anna a little faster, hoping to egg her on to eat Alison even faster, which in turn would just turn me on more. Brie held onto me from behind, staring with me as Alison got louder and started to fidget on top of Anna's face. Alison bit her lip, and her moans were cut off as she worked her hips the tiniest bit. She leaned back, and I saw that Anna's tongue was stuck straight out, and Alison was bucking her clit right against it. Alison breathed heavily, which turned into tiny moans in her nostrils. Then, suddenly, her mouth opened and her eyes widened in surprise.

"Ohhohhhooohhooooomygod!" Alison moaned and then cried out.

Alison's back straightened, and she put both hands to her tits, grabbing them and holding them as she started to cum. Alison rode the orgasm, and Anna's face, with an intense moan that had her use all the breath in her lungs, to the point that her moan faded out. After that she was silent, but her body was still convulsing in tune with the waves of pleasure roaring through her body.

When it was over, Alison practically flopped off of Anna and fell onto the bed. It revealed Anna's face again, grinning with a shining layer of wet coating her lips. Anna ran her tongue in a circle over her lips, tasting Alison one more time.

"Ohhh fuck yes, harder," Anna said with a grin, obviously ready for a lot more.

Now that Alison was out of the way, I moved in closer on top of Anna, putting my arms down on either side of her. My thrusts were no longer the gradual easing my cock into her kind, instead I started to ram into her with rougher force. Anna responded immediately, giving a big toothy grin as she bit her bottom lip, and shutting her eyes to take it.

"Unnh...unh...unh...fuck! Yes!" Anna cried out.

She suddenly began to squirm underneath me. That desperate fumbling women did when they so badly needed to change just one thing and it would be perfect. In Anna's case she picked up her legs again and bent them back to her chest. Her thighs pressed against her chest, while her calves were propped up on my shoulders. Anna had all but bent herself in half, allowing my cock to sink into her pussy even deeper with every thrust.

"Yeees, oh my god! Fuck!" Anna cried, biting her lip and grinning.

That was one of the best parts about fucking Anna Kendrick. That smile never left her face, even when she was cumming. I shoved my cock straight down, and felt it slide into her with no resistance and nothing blocking me. The angle was perfect for her pussy to swallow my cock over and over, and I railed down into her as hard as I wanted because of it. Anna kept moaning while her hands over my arms, grabbing them and feeling them with her fingers. Then one of them went to her side, where Alison clasped Anna's hand in both her own, and leaned in. Alison started kissing Anna, muffling her moans until Anna's head suddenly pulled away and looked up. Her eyes were wide, and her mouth opened as she held that expressive grin. Then her head fell back onto the bed with a soft thud.

"Ohhhhmygod I'mcumming-I'mcumming-I'mcumming-I'mcumming-I'mcumming-AHHHHH!" Anna sputtered out and then gasped into a high-pitched moan.

I felt Anna's pussy start to go nuts as the orgasm hit her. She tightened up as her walls contracted, flexing her kegels and making the angle suddenly so tight I couldn't believe it. My final thrusts had a resistance to them that made it feel amazing, but as Anna's orgasm peaked, she dropped her legs and laid flat on the bed. She was panting, her smile half-melted away but still noticeable on her face. She kissed Alison several more times, and then looked up at me, the grin on her face turning naughty.

I pulled out of Anna's pussy and quickly scooted forward on the bed. My cock was shining and almost dripping wet from her pussy, and Anna could see it clearly as it neared her face. I straddled her chest on top of her, hovering my cock right over her mouth, and then leaned down. Both hands went underneath her head, which I then picked up and tilted forward. Anna's smiling mouth opened as I pushed my hips forward, and the smile moved to her eyes as I shoved my cock into it. Anna let out muffled "mmm" sounds as she sucked my cock while letting me control where it went in her mouth. I thrusted into it with shallow movements, enjoying the feeling of the tip running over her tongue, and her lips staying wrapped just underneath it.

When I pulled out, Anna let out an aroused giggle, and bit her lip again. Then Alison leaned in, and let me fuck her mouth straight on. I enjoyed that for a bit, and then pulled out again. Then, both Anna and Alison put their tongues out, and suddenly both of them were licking my cock with an aggressive sloppiness that made me want to cum right then and there. I almost did, too. I was so caught up in enjoying the feeling that I stayed right where I was, feeling every movement that Anna and Alison made with their tongues. I didn't move until Brie grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me back.

"Ok come on, someone new gets a turn now," Brie said with a laugh.

I flopped off of Anna, went onto my back, and was immediately mounted by Brie. She wasted no time, apparently having watched me fuck Anna to be a relentless tease. Raising herself up on her knees, Brie reached down and aligned my cock with her pussy. Then she started to lower herself down. Brie sat back on my cock with one motion, shoving it all the way inside herself as her athletic ass came down on me. But then, she moved again. Brie stayed on one knee, but lifted her other leg and planted her foot down on the bed. She raked her hand through her hair one time to get it out of her face, and then it was on.

Immediately, Brie began to work her hips in a fast, violent motion. With herself propped up on one leg, my cock was pulled a little to the side, but it was the exact angle that Brie started to work her hips. Flexing her raised leg and using it to pump her hips, Brie began to ride my cock with an intensity in her eyes.

"Ahhhh..." Brie moaned out almost like it was a sigh of relief.

She looked down at me as she worked out, sighing with a shaky breath. My eyes locked onto hers, but at the same time I was staring at her amazing tits as they shook with each motion. Brie's ass clapped into me with every hard thrust she made, creating a quiet slapping noise as her tensed muscles ran into mine. She rode it hard for about 30 seconds, and then stopped.

"Hooo boy," Brie said with a surprised look on her face.

With that she leaned back, putting her arms behind her and raising her other foot onto the bed. She ended up in something of a crab-walk position, but with my cock still inside her. Then she started riding again, sliding her hips forward onto my cock and then pulling back. It was so wonderfully tight, like receiving the greatest, slowest handjob imaginable.

"Ohh fuck Brie that's it...nice and slow..." I urged.

Brie moaned once, and to her credit she did go slow for several more movements of her hips. But then she started going faster. Her hips began to pivot back and forth on my cock, harder and with more force behind each movement.

"Yeah I can't go slow," Brie said with a sudden urgency in her voice.

I looked up at Brie, who began to go much faster. Her face turned into that fierce look of determination she had, similar to when she worked out. And a workout had to be exactly what she was doing right now. Brie's thighs flexed and tensed with each motion she made, pivoting all her weight on them while she maintained her balance with one hand. I laid back and watched her, but then turned to the others. I don't know why, but for a moment I thought I could maybe get them to...help? Brie was going so fast I thought I was going to cum in mere seconds. But when I looked toward Anna and Alison they were too busy making out to notice. And when I looked toward Aubrey and Lizzy I saw that Aubrey had her face buried between Lizzy's legs, with Lizzy moaning quietly while Aubrey's head moved with a frenzied shake as she ate her pussy.

Brie started to moan harder, and I looked back up at her to see that her expression was shifting fast. She wasn't just joyously riding cock anymore, she was closing in on an orgasm at a rapid pace. Brie breathed hard with her mouth open, and each one came with a sharp moan. Then, she raised one arm, balancing herself on the other as she continued to ride. She brought her hand to her pussy and began to rub her clit with a hard, focused flurry of two fingers.

"Hhhhhhhooooly-fuck," Brie said, her face scrunched up in concentration.

Then her expression broke. Brie's eyes rolled into the back of her head as her jaw dropped and she began to let out one continuous moan. The whole thing drew everyone's attention but Aubrey's, who kept her mouth on Lizzy's pussy. Brie dropped her head backward and arched her back, flexing her tight stomach and allowing us to see just how hard she was breathing as she came. She was going so fast, and so hard, that I thought that was it for me. But then, as hard as it had came, Brie's orgasm ended, and she all but fell backward off of my cock.

I was left laying back, my cock twitching where it was. I was literally one lick of any of their tongues away from cumming. Brie tried to catch her breath, Anna and Alison held onto each other and giggled, and Lizzy moaned one more time before Aubrey lifted herself off and turned back to look at me.

"Ok fuck her now," Aubrey said as she wiped her mouth on the back of her hand.

"Yeah give me...just one second..." I panted.

I may as well have commanded everyone to come for me at that point. My cock was rock hard, wet from Brie's pussy, and ready to explode. Not sure who realized that, and who just wanted to tease in general, but at that moment Anna, Alison, and Aubrey all crawled forward toward me. It was Alison who went first, sticking her tongue out and running it up my shaft. My cock twitched at the feeling, waiting for more. Waiting for the slightest bit of pressure to make me cum. But it didn't happen. Even when Anna and Aubrey joined in, the three of them tongued my cock with the lightest touch imaginable. I barely felt it, but at the same time I felt every single taste bud on each of their tongues touching me.

"I haven't gone yet either," Alison finally said after what felt like an hour of them teasing me.

Lizzy sat up, and reached both arms out toward Alison, who turned toward her. I watched as Alison's fit, amazing body began to crawl toward Lizzy, showing off her legs and her ass as she crawled away from me. That was all it took to get me up. Alison turned back and saw, and I think that's why she moved where she did next. She leaned down to kiss Lizzy, but she moved her hips so she was straddling her farther forward. As I saw Alison's ass, I realized that she had moved forward far enough so that I could fuck her from behind, and also fuck Lizzy's pussy. She wanted me to switch between them.