The State Amateur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt him get harder inside me and then I felt the spurts of semen hitting my pussy walls. He grunted as he shot inside me and it felt good. I loved the feeling of a man just before he comes, the stiffening and then the jerking as his semen is shot inside me. It was one of the best things for me about sex.

Rob finished and slowly pulled out of me and I sagged against the cushion and then got up and sat on it, my bare back to the window, still daylight outside. My feet came up and I rested them on the cushion with my legs splayed wide open and my open pussy on display, semen leaking out of me.

"God Rob, look at what you did to me, look at my poor pussy!"

Semen leaked and oozed out of me, sliding down over my puckered asshole. It seemed to clump between my ass cheeks and puddle there, then a strand of it started hanging down, longer and longer until it separated and fell to the carpet. I was slimy and gooey, nipples erect, my boobs slumping to the outside of my chest, my ass at the edge of the cushion and my pussy full of Rob's cum.

"Your poor pussy looks good to me Beth!"

"Do something else for me Rob...it's not a pussy when I'm like this, it's a cunt. You fucked my cunt and came in my cunt, Rob."

He grinned, enjoying what I had become.

"Well then your cunt just got filled up, Beth."

"I'm not Beth either, I'm the slut, Rob. You just fucked the slut and came in her unprotected cunt."

Rob just laughed at me, my fantasies were funny to him! But he walked over to me, took a handful of my hair and pulled me to my feet. Then he hustled me over and up the stairs. As soon as we were in the bedroom Rob stripped and made me kneel.

"I know you don't like giving oral sex, Beth, you slut, but you're going to tonight!"

With that Rob stepped up to me, rubbed his penis over my lips and when I didn't open my mouth he pinched my nostrils shut. Eventually I had to open and he slid his penis into my mouth. It was covered with my juices and some of his and I gagged. Rob just chuckled.

"Start sucking slut."

And the slut did, she started sucking. And amazingly Rob got hard again! Something that was very unusual for him. Usually after he comes once Rob rolls over and falls asleep. Wasn't going to happen tonight I guess.

He hauled me into the bathroom off the bedroom and bent me over facing the large mirror. And he began doing me again. Grinning and chuckling as he watched my breasts sway and slap together.

"Beth, I've missed out on something. Getting you doggy instead of missionary I get to see your fat tits flopping around. It's quite the sight."

I was a little miffed. Yes, my breasts are fairly large, but he didn't have to refer to them as "fat". But I kept my mouth shut and let him have his way with me. Every now and then Rob would reach under me and cup and squeeze my breasts, paying special attention to my erect nipples which still had not gone down. All the while he was doing me harder than he ever had before. My husband was screwing me like I was a slut! Because he had already come once he lasted like forever and I came twice before he unloaded inside me again. And then we went to bed...after cleaning up of course.

A little about Rob and me....I was more sexually active than Rob before we met, but I had only had three partners before him. I actually think that Rob was a virgin when we met. I am a little more liberal that he is, Rob is pretty straitlaced. He doesn't swear or use dirty words. He doesn't say cock or fuck and until tonight he had never said cunt in front of me. Because of that I didn't use those words around him either. I had with other lovers before Rob...I'd ask to see their cocks, ask if they wanted to fuck me. I didn't use cunt though, I really despise that word...up until Josh used it with me.

I'll even describe myself for you....I am a blond, a real blond but my pubic hair is dark, don't know why it just is. My breasts are fairly large, the last time I was measured for a bra they were C cups, but the right one is larger than the left one. I have large brown areolas and my nipples are thick and when erect really stick out. I am not fat, but I am not a hard body either. I have a bit of a belly and good sized hips but my ass is not really fat. If my breasts are lifted up I can suck my own nipples. My vaginal lips are really red and get redder when I am aroused. My clit is somewhat large too, it sticks out of the hood when erect.

I don't really like having my nipples sucked or played with because they are very sensitive. I do love it when I am licked but Rob is not one to do that to me. Basically because I get nice and wet just from fingering and he can just hop on after a bit of that.

We've been married for fifteen years, I am thirty-nine and I would guess that Rob and I have, OK, here it is, fucked maybe a thousand times. Like all married couples we have slowed down as we have gotten older. I like to fuck, especially if Rob lasts, but most of the time he comes and I am not close to coming. But if he lasts and I come and he is still going I keep on coming, over and over. I do not squirt. I have never had a cock in my ass although one boyfriend wanted to try it.

Well the next morning came and it wasn't without its charms. Rob, even though he had fucked me twice since dinner last night had me suck his cock while he was shaving. He got hard again but didn't fuck me. He just made me go downstairs nude and make breakfast for him. He was dressed, smiling and chuckling at seeing his wife walking about the kitchen bare ass naked. When he finished with breakfast he picked me up, sat my ass on the kitchen counter and fucked me again, coming really fast inside me and then made me kneel and lick and suck him clean. Then he put his cock away and went to work.

I had to hold my hand under my pussy to catch semen before it fell on the carpet as I hurried upstairs to clean myself again. Then I remembered that Josh wanted me to neaten up my pubic hair, so I took some time to shave my lips bare and neaten up my dark triangle of hair above my pussy. Hard to do on your own but I managed.

I dressed in bra, panties shorts and a top. Just tennis shoes, no socks.

Later that morning Josh called and he told me to dress in a sundress, bra, panties, thigh highs and heels and that he would be over to get me so I get registered for the amateur. I had forgotten that he was to come and get me and get me registered for the tournament, but he sure hadn't. So I hurried back upstairs, chose a nice sundress and thigh highs and stripped off my shorts and top and dressed again.

I went back downstairs and waited for Josh, wondering why he wanted me dressed like this, nervous and excited. When he arrived and knocked on the door I jumped. I grabbed my purse and hurried to the door, he looked at me and smiled.

"Come on Mrs. Johnson, ready for some fun?"

I was silent, not sure what he meant by fun. We got into his car and he drove off, glancing at me.

"Remember what I told you yesterday Mrs. Johnson?"

"Ah, I think so."

"Remember that if I tell you to strip, you will do it, whenever and wherever, right?"

"Ah, I guess so."

"I looked around your neighborhood when I left your house yesterday, Mrs. Johnson. Did you know that there is some new home construction not far from your house?"

"N-n-no."

I was getting awfully nervous listening to him.

"Let's go and check out some construction sites, Mrs. Johnson."

"We have to get me registered for the amateur, don't we?"

"We'll have plenty of time for that Mrs. Johnson, don't you worry."

We didn't drive too far, perhaps 8 blocks from my house and then Josh pulled over to the curb in front of a couple of home that were under construction. He looked at me and smiled.

"Mrs. Johnson, I think you want to let your inner slut out and now is a good time. Just sit here and think about how slutty you can be."

Josh got out of the car and walked towards the first house. I was nervous as hell and feeling fairly excited by all this, even if I had no idea what Josh had in mind.

Well, that became clear fairly fast. He walked back with three rather large and bulky men. He opened my car door and smirked at me. Not a smile, a smirk.

"Ask these nice men if they want to see your cunt, Mrs. Johnson."

I must have blanched because none of the men looked too interested. I was not very happy but I was tingling down low in my belly.

"D-d-do y-y-you want to see m-m-my c-c-cunt?"

Josh opened up the back door of his car so there was a somewhat sheltered place between the doors.

"Swing your legs out Mrs. Johnson."

I did what he told me.

"Lift your dress up so they can see your panties."

I did that too.

"Now just slip off those panties Mrs. Johnson."

I know that I blushed really hard, my face heated up immediately. And I reached down, hooked my thumbs in my panties and slowly pulled them down, lifting my ass up. When they reached my knees I pushed on them and my panties slid down my lower legs to the ground. I sat there, slightly stunned at what I had just done.

"Get them off Mrs. Johnson, now!"

I bent over and pulled them over my heels.

"Hand them to one of these guys, Mrs. Johnson."

I hesitantly held out my hand that was holding my panties and one of the men just ripped them away from me. I was still red-faced and couldn't help but look at the three men and Josh.

"Lean back and spread your legs, Mrs. Johnson."

And I did. And they could see my freshly shaven pussy lips and my dark triangle of hair above my pussy. God I felt like a total bitch, a dirty slut! But my nipples had hardened and my pussy was getting moist.

"Ask them if they like it, Mrs. Johnson."

"D-d-do you l-l-like my cunt?"

"Not bad lady, not bad."

"Do you want to do more Mrs. Johnson?"

I looked at Josh and didn't say anything but he knew, he knew me better than I did myself.

"Take off the dress."

I shivered but I reached behind myself and unhooked and unzipped my sundress. I knew what Josh was going to make me do. I grasped my sundress by the hem, lifting my ass slightly and pulled it up and over my head, dropping it in the foot well. I still had my legs spread.

"Good girl Mrs. Johnson. Now how about the bra?"

I shivered. I was in the open, my feet resting on the curb of a street and I was naked below my bra. My face was burning but I was totally turned on. I reached back, unclasped my bra and pulled it off. It joined my dress on the car's floor.

"No Mrs. Johnson, give them the bra too."

I reached down, picked up my bra and extended my hand and it was ripped away from me. Sitting in thigh highs and heels I felt like a total bitch, a complete slut.

"Lift up your tits Mrs. Johnson and show them those stiff nipples, they are hard aren't they?"

"Y-y-yes."

I lifted my tits up and held them out towards the construction workers. They were all grinning at the dumb naked woman in front of them. I rubbed my thumbs over my stiff nipples and gasped. I let my heavy tits fall against my chest and leaned back so my back was against the console. My feet came up and my legs fell open wider, showing my cunt, my tits lolled to either side of my chest and I was so hot!

I was so excited and so stupid! But this was a fantasy for me...being told to strip in front of people, but now it was a reality! I looked down my body, seeing my tits sagging to either side of my chest, nipples so hard they almost hurt. My thighs perpendicular to the rest of my body, legs spread wide, thigh highs and heels the only things I was wearing. I knew that each one of those construction workers could see my shaven cunt lips. I was such a slut! I couldn't help myself.....

My right hand went down and I began to rub my clit which made everyone of the men laugh at me.

"Not only does she get naked she masturbates!"

"Mrs. Johnson, you are such a slut, aren't you?"

"Yes, yes, I am a slut!"

I was in a residential neighborhood not far from my house, parked at the side of a street, sitting in a car with no clothes on and three strangers were looking at me.

While I was rubbing my clit, one of the construction men walked up close and removed my heels, then one after the other my thigh highs, so I was totally nude, not a stitch on, nothing.

"Spread your cunt, Mrs. Johnson, show them how nice and pink and wet you are."

And I did, I reached down with both hands and pulled my lips apart, showing them the inside of me, clit poking out, pink and oh so wet.

And I was fairly OK with everything until the cell phones came out. They took pictures of me, the bastards!

"Josh, stop them! I don't want pictures taken of me!"

"Relax Mrs. Johnson, no harm done. It's just a cunt and a pair of tits."

As soon as the first picture was taken, my legs came down and clamped together and my arms went over my tits. I still looked nude but nothing was really showing. Josh finally let me get in the car again and shut the door and he closed the back door and got in to drive. I was still bare ass naked.

"Josh, I need my bra!"

"No you don't Mrs. Johnson."

"My breasts are too big to go bra less, Josh."

"Not a problem to me Mrs. Johnson."

I glared at him as he started the car and drove off. I was fuming! I certainly didn't plan on having people taking pictures of me. I grabbed my sundress and put it on.

"You'll have to take me home so I can get a bra."

"Ah, no I don't Mrs. Johnson. You can leave your tits loose for today."

"Damnit Josh, they're too big to go bra less!"

"Well, I say they aren't too big, Mrs. Johnson and if you remember, my decisions are what count, right?"

I sat with my sundress pulled up and over my shoulders but I hadn't zipped or fastened it yet. I was sort of angry with him for making me show myself to those men, but I also was hoping for more, more of the humiliation and embarrassment that he could easily give to me. Showing me, having me show myself to strangers was humiliating, but oh so arousing. I think Josh knew that if he wanted he could nail me, right now, no objections, and no nothing.

"Show me your cunt, Mrs. Johnson."

It was hard to turn my body with my seatbelt on, but I did it, and then I pulled my sundress up to expose my cunt to him. He couldn't stare at it, like I wanted him to, but he could glance at it and it was so in the open!

"Now Mrs. Johnson, I am going to say some things that I don't really mean, but they are going to humiliate you, so just go with it."

He had stopped at a light and smiled at me.

"Mrs. Johnson, lift up your fat ass and get your dress out from under you. I want your bare fat ass on the car seat."

I shivered...it made me feel so nasty to be told that my ass was fat. Maybe it was a little bit bigger than a few years ago but I didn't think it was that fat, but hearing him tell me it was, well it was deliciously nasty. I lifted up and pulled my sundress out from under me, getting it around my waist. I sat back down putting my bare ass cheeks on the car seat and damn it felt so dirty to be doing this with a man other than my husband. Except my husband would never think of making me do this!

Josh grinned at me, looking at my cunt and reached over and pushed my clit hood up, flicking my clit, making me gasp, then traced my lips with his index finger, watching my eyes close and my breathing come faster.

"Show me your fat tits, you slut."

I reached up and hurriedly pulled the top of my sundress down baring my tits, my nipples stiff and aching.

"I'll bet that you want to fuck Mrs. Johnson."

"Y-y-yes....."

"Well, I promised that we wouldn't have sex, didn't I, Mrs. Johnson?"

"GOD! Please fuck me, Josh, fuck my cunt and come inside me!"

The light turned green and he drove off, leaving me sitting and so damn horny! I heard him chuckle and looked. There was a truck next to us.

"Show the nice man your tits, slut."

I turned to the window and lifted my bare tits up and let the driver of the truck look. Yes, I blushed, but it made me hornier. I didn't care that my face was in plain sight along with my bare tits. The driver was background to me, although I could see him grinning and he honked his horn. My face had to get redder and it felt hot.

Josh chuckled again and drove off, leaving the truck behind us. Eventually we got to the club that was hosting the state amateur. Josh parked his car.

"OK Mrs. Johnson, cover up those tits and your cunt and let's go and register you."

I did as I was told and we started walking to the club house. My tits were jiggling and bouncing all over. The sundress gave me some support but not much. My nipples were still hard and I looked down. They were very noticeable. Josh watched my tits bounce all over as I walked, grinning, and then he pushed me up against a large SUV in the parking lot and reached in the top of my sundress and pulled out a tit. I gasped.

"Let's make sure that these nipples stay good and hard through registration, shall we?"

He grasped my nipple and pulled it out....and I moaned. He pinched it good and then reached into my sundress again. My other tit came out. He pulled and pinched that nipple also. It hurt some but it felt good too. I looked down and my nipples were a good half an inch long and they were so hard it wasn't funny.

"Put them away Mrs. Johnson."

I did and looked. My nipples, noticeable at the worst of times were like pegs. There was no way they were not going to be noticed! And Josh led me into the club house and to the registration desk. The man and woman behind it looked at us, then the woman got a shocked look on her face and looked down. Damn it! It took the man a few more seconds and he stared, looked up at my face, grinned and looked down.

"Beth Johnson, right?"

How the hell did he know me? My face reddened again, it seemed I was going to blush every twenty minutes or so today. The woman looked up at my face and then her eyes drifted down to my erect nipples that were sticking through the fabric of my sundress. They weren't visible, but they might as well have been. She smiled a bit and shook her head. As I was filling out the registration form the man kept his eyes on my nipples and how my tits moved under the sundress while I was filling out the entry forms.

I was totally embarrassed! And my damn nipples wouldn't go down either! I finally finished the forms and handed them to the man. He took them, took a long look at my tits and nipples and told me the entry fee was two hundred dollars. Which I paid by check, making sure that he knew my name. Damn it! I wish I would have thought more.

"Can Mrs. Johnson and I walk the course a bit?"

Of course Josh would make sure that they knew my name!

"Yes, but just the front nine today."

"Thank you."

Josh led me out of the clubhouse, my tits swaying and jiggling like mad, the man still gazing at them. He was smirking. I was humiliated!

"Josh, I can't walk the course in heels."

"Take them off and leave them here, Mrs. Johnson, no one will take them."

I glared at him, slipped off the heels and put them near a bench outside the clubhouse. We walked down the side of the first fairway, to the second tee and then down the wooded left side of the second fairway. Suddenly Josh pulled me into the wooded side of the fairway. He turned me away from him and unclasped the back of the sundress.

"No Josh, don't!"

I heard him chuckle and the zipper went down. I tried to reach behind me to stop him and failed. He pulled the straps off my shoulders and the sundress fell around my waist, baring my tits. His hands were at the sundress again and pushed it down. It slid over my hips and just fell around my ankles.

"Damn it Josh!"

"Step out of it Mrs. Johnson."

Knowing that he could push me and I would anyway, I just lifted my feet, one after another and I was nude, totally bare ass naked along the second fairway, but perhaps fifteen feet into the trees. Josh chuckled again. He bent and picked up my dress and hung it on a branch. It wasn't in plain sight but it could be seen. Then he grabbed my right hand began walking, dragging me along with him. I was softly cursing him and he was laughing. He walked me away from my sundress, me nude while he was fully dressed.