The Story of Odilia Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,916 Followers

When I had finished eating, Becca ordered me to kiss her boots. She instructed me that this was a sign of respect I was to pay to her every time she fed me. She assured me that failure to show her this sign of respect would result in a sudden and stinging flurry of spanks that would leave my bare buttocks very red and almost as hot as a boiling cauldron.

"I shall expect you to remember that, little girl," Becca warned, "I shan't be reminding you over and over again. I'll just punish you, if you forget."

I shall remember, Mistress," I told the matronly woman after I had kissed her boots. She was strict and demanding, and this just made me want to please her all the more. The tone of her voice made it so obvious that she would command me, and I would obey. There was no question of any other possible direction my life could take.

Strong fingers poked and prodded between my thighs, touching my swollen labia and making me whimper. "About a year ago Lady Svetlana had a slave-girl in her house. Her sex was wet like yours, and when she thought no member of the household was looking she would touch herself there."

I felt my face burn hot at the announcement. Every slave-girl longed to touch themselves between their thighs and bring the constant throbbing torment in their loins to an end, however fear and obedience kept most slaves from ever doing so.

"What the girl didn't know was, in this house there is almost always somebody watching you. There are hidden holes in the walls for spying upon flagging servants and disobedient slaves. And when a slave is caught touching herself the punishment is quite severe."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, naked and on my hands and knees at Becca's feet, "Thank you for your words of warning, Mistress."

"I don't know why I'm telling you," Becca added, "I actually enjoy watching naked girls like you get punished. "

The older woman looked me over, examining my naked body in its submissive pose, then she lifted my chin and examined my face for an inordinate amount of time.

"There's an innocence about you, I suppose," the matronly lady finally concluded, "Still, all slaves get punished sooner or later. Even the innocent slaves must feel the sting of leather on their naked skin before too long."

The woman held onto my chin and looked down into my eyes, as if looking into my soul and judging my worth. This woman was nothing more than the chief scullery maid, and yet I could feel the power and authority she had over me. Everyone in Lady Svetlana's household had power and authority over me, and that thought heated my blood and stirred my loins. My sex throbbed at the thought of being punished by Becca, and I was almost tempted to misbehave just so she would have an excuse to take my naked body into her strong hands and do something painful to me.

I was lost in my reverie, when suddenly Lucinda's voice intruded and said, "Odilia, your mistress wants you in her bedchambers. You will follow me, now."

I followed Lucinda down a long corridor and into Lady Svetlana's bedchambers. Much to my surprise, Lady Svetlana was naked and reclining in a bath of steaming, hot water. Apparently, she had been bathing while I was encountering servants in her household.

"Leave us, Lucinda," Lady Svetlana commanded her servant, and Lucinda withdrew, leaving me alone with Lady Svetlana. My heart raced at the sight of my mistress naked and I dared to hope that she might let me touch her.

"Pick up that towel and walk towards me," Lady Svetlana ordered. I located the towel she mentioned and came closer and closer to that beautiful, nude body. She stood up and water cascaded off of her body and into the bath below.

"You will dry me now," she commanded, "slowly, gently and thoroughly."

I pressed the towel to her body and obediently dried her off in the manner she described. I began with her neck and shoulders and worked my way down. My heart trilled with excitement when I pressed the towel to her soft, firm breasts and she obligingly stood there and allowed me to towel them dry.

Only the thin fabric of the towel separated my hands from her beautiful, naked body. I had never thought that I would ever be allowed to touch my beloved lady in such an intimate, tender way. I felt more joyous and contented; with my hands roaming across every inch of Lady Svetlana's naked body; than I ever thought I could be. With this one small gesture, Lady Svetlana had quite likely made me the happiest woman in the entire kingdom.

Her buttocks and thighs were firm, just as I knew they would be, and when I toweled her pubis dry, she sighed and changed her stances, opening her legs wider for me.

When she stepped out of the tub, I dried her feet and then lovingly kissed them. Lady Svetlana had not told me to kiss her feet, however I had already kissed the feet of one of her household servants. If it made sense to kiss the feet of her scullery maid, how much more sense did it make to kiss the feet of the woman I loved?

"Adorable girl," my mistress said softly as I kissed her bare feet, "Many times did I dream of this day, when I would have you all to myself and under my roof. And despite all the dreams, I never thought that this would ever happen."

"I'm yours, Mistress," I replied, my lips still very close to her feet, "I'm yours for as long as you desire."

She laughed a very joyous laugh and added, "If that is the case, you will be mine for a very, very long time. You are a very desirable girl, and I cannot foresee ever growing tired of you."

My mistress then bid me to raise my head up and place my face near her sex.

"Look upon my sex, dear girl," she said spreading her thighs further apart, "In my house, you shall be spending a great deal of time attending to it. You shall grow quite accustomed to the sight of it."

"And the taste of it, as well?" I asked.

"Of course you will, foolish girl" she snapped, "Why would I display my nether lips to a slave, if I didn't want her to taste my juices with her tongue?"

I stared at her delicate, gaping sex and came to the realization that her sexual need was nearly as great as mine. I had dried her loins off with the towel and yet her pubic lips were already wet once more. Her womanly fluids leaked out of her with unexpected readiness.

"Well, don't just look at it, foolish girl," my mistress admonished me, "A slave-girl should know to lap at her mistress's sex and bring her to ecstasy without having to be told!"

At once I felt ashamed at my hesitation and buried my face in her pink, swollen pubic lips. I pressed my tongue into her, tasting her juices. My mistress's juices barely had any taste to them at all. They were like the blandest of meats, with no seasonings whatsoever. Of course, I adored the taste. It was the taste of Lady Svetlana and I would always desire her taste on my tongue.

I lapped at her juices, and Lady Svetlana writhed and trembled in response. She loved the attention I was lavishing upon her womanhood and she made odd, elated breathing sounds; almost cooing.

I held onto the smooth flesh of Lady Svetlana's thighs and kissed the pink, swollen lips of her inner labia and tasted her secretions. In keeping with my training on how a slave should please a woman, I gently kissed Lady Svetlana's inner labia. Lady Svetlana made soft cooing sounds as I did this, however she soon reverted from soft cooing to panting and sharp inhalations of breath, I kissed harder and then separated her pubic lips with my tongue.

Once my tongue was firmly inside her pink, warm, dripping sex, Lady Svetlana's breathing became rapid and urgent. Without being told, I removed my tongue from inside of her sex and sought out her swollen clitoris which was now remarkably visible and poking out of its hood.

I trapped her hard swollen clitoris between my teeth and at first I sucked on her clitoris gently, however Lady Svetlana found her voice and ordered me to suck on it harder.

Of course I obeyed. I utterly adored Lady Svetlana and it pleased me to please her. I sucked upon it with wild enthusiasm and my efforts were rewarded with a series of feminine screams and moans. My naked mistress at long last, pushed my face into her sex and rocked her hips. Her inevitable orgasm was loud and passionate. On and on she came, abandoning herself to delirious, libidinous pleasure and very nearly collapsed upon the chamber floor. Her legs seemed to collapse underneath her, however she reached out and grabbed the edge of the tub for support and steadied herself.

She looked down upon me, smiled exuberantly and panted, her rounded breasts rising and falling with every breath.

"My adorable slave-girl," she exclaimed still panting, "Has a sweet, sweet tongue."

"Thank you, Mistress," I replied softly, "My tongue is honored to be of service to you."

Schlank
Schlank
2,916 Followers