The Stripper

Story Info
Son gets a surprise at a strip club.
3.3k words
4.33
173.1k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John walked up to his door as the bus from school lurched forward on the street behind him. As he reached into his backpack for his key, his backpack slipped off and feel to the cement patio. Books and papers scattered, and John sighed as he bent down to pick everything up.

'Why do I have to be so clumsy and awkward,' thought John.

He managed to get his door unlocked, and he shuffled in. The backpack hit the ground with a hard thud as John lofted it to the corner, and footsteps echoed from the walls of the foyer when he walked to the kitchen. John liked to be alone, never having been able to truly socialize.

John was an only child, and had lived the last 16 years with only his mother. When he was two, his father had left his family, and his mother had never remarried. She worked hard to be able to bring in enough money to afford their spacious house, and John almost always had his afternoons to himself.

He went to the fridge, pulled out some orange juice, and chugged it from the jug. Wiping his orange mustache with the back of his hand, he turned to check the answering machine. No messages. He replaced the cap on the OJ and closed the fridge. Turning, he walked down the hall to his room and sat down at his computer.

He checked his e-mail, chatted with his friends a bit, but signed off after his friend joked about how hot his mom was. It was true that he had a pretty good looking mom, but he had grown up very protective of her since he was the only male in the house. Angry and frustrated with school, he turned to his favorite outlet.

Turning on his speakers, he surfed through some familiar porn sites until he found some video clips that appealed to him. He reached into a drawer and pulled out some Vaseline, spreading it on his hand. With the other, he clicked play. As the show started and the enticing moans floated through the speakers, he unbuttoned his jeans one handed, pulled down his boxers, and let his greased hand stroke his cock.

It wasn't long before he came, a couple of gouts splashing onto his hand. He wiped it off with a Kleenex, closed out of the web page, and buttoned himself back up. As he leaned back, he realized he felt unsatisfied.

John had never been good with girls. His awkwardness seriously impeded any romantic charm he had ever had, and he had never managed to snag himself a girlfriend. John had never known the touch of a girl, hand mouth or body. His jaw clenched in frustration.

In a sudden moment of recklessness and spontaneity, he opened up his web-browser and looked up local strip clubs.

He had just turned 18, so he could legally go now, and with his birthday money he might even be able to buy himself a present.

Directions in hand to a joint not too far away, he locked up the house and set off down the street. It took about twenty minutes for him to reach the place, and he apprehensively opened the door. As his eye adjusted to the smoke and dim lighting, he saw a woman in nothing but a thong sliding on a pole near the front, men wearing everything from rags to power suits in front of her with dollar bills clutched in their hands. Men all around sat with beers in their hands, busty babes waiting on their every whim.

John began to regret his reckless decision, but his cock told him he had come too far.

As he took a few steps in, a man in a nice looking suit strode over to him.

"I'm gonna need to see your ID son," he said

John fumbled in his pocket before pulling out his wallet, extricating his license in shaky, sweaty hands. The man took it from him, studied it for a moment, looked at John, then glanced back at the ID. Handing it back, he said "So, is this your first experience at an establishment like this?"

"Y-yeah, it is," stammered John.

The man smiled, put his arm around John's shoulders, and began walking, dragging him along.

"No worries, no worries. We have some of the most beautiful ladies in the area here, you chose the right place. We have shows every fifteen minutes, and free chips and salsa. If that's what you're looking for..." He glanced down at John, and seemed to read something in his eyes.

"Or, if you're willing to pay a little bit, I can get you a nice "private show" with some of our ladies. They're all tested regularly, of course..."

John swallowed hard. This was it, the moment he had been waiting for.

"How much f-for your best girl?" had asked

"My best? Well, for a dame like that, it'd usually be quite a lot. But seeing as you only just turned 18, how about this. I give you a little birthday present of my own. 70 dollars for my best lady, and you get to have her for the rest of the evening. How's that?" The man was beaming.

John swallowed again. He had enough money, and if he could really have a woman all night, well, what the hell, why not?

"Ok, let's do it." He reached into his wallet and pulled out a fifty and a 20, handing it to the man.

"Excellent! You won't regret it!"

The man steered John into a hallway full of doors all the way to the final door. Opening it, he led him over to a bed, and sat him down.

"Now, ready to see your merchandise kid?" asked the man.

John nodded his head slowly, already feeling aroused.

The man clapped his hands, and the doorknob to a second door twisted, opening slowly. A woman walked into the room. She was gorgeous. Huge tits, curvy waist, long dark hair, slender, long legs. Her skin was fair and supple, her lips full, and in her eyes was the most shocked look John had ever seen. It mirrored the look on his own face.

There in front of him stood the epitome of all his sexual desires in the form of his mother.

She managed to rip her gaze from his to the man, and mechanically smiled.

"This is the best we got, son."

John was too shocked to speak.

"Now, a couple of ground rules. First off and most important, don't hit the nice lady. You hit her, we hit you. Second, there's some condoms in the drawer there," he pointed at the bedside table, "Just use those. We don't want to be spreading anything around. Other than that, have a good time. Now, Honey, why don't you give the nice young man his first kiss, lets see it."

The man crossed his arms expectantly.

John looked at his mother, who looked at him. She walked over and slowly straddled his lap. She leaned in close, put her mouth next to his ear, like she was going to whisper something dirty.

"Don't say anything, or we'll both be in trouble," she whispered.

She then moved her head so that her lips were right in front of her son's, and leaned in to give him a kiss.

"Give him some tongue, make it nice and wet for him."

John's mother's tongue penetrated his lips and swirled in his mouth. They kept up the kiss for what seemed like an eternity. Finally, the man swiveled on his heels.

"Well, I'll leave you two to it. See you tomorrow morning kid."

With that, he opened the door and closed it again without a second glance.

The minute the door was fully closed, John's mother leapt to her feet.

"What the hell are you doing here!?" she demanded.

"What are YOU doing here?" John retorted, his shock changing into anger. How could his mother do anything like this? His mother whom he loved and protected. It was ludicrous.

His mother's façade of anger cracked at the hurt sound in his voice, and she slouched against the bed, unable to look at her son.

"When your father left, I was able to keep my old job for a while. But soon they fired me, because I couldn't spend the kind of hours I needed to. I went out looking for work, and they hired me here. It's good pay, and they're very careful and safe. I just...couldn't tell you. I can't tell them that I have a son. They don't hire mothers here, it's some kind of policy they have. They would have gotten really angry. Now, what are you doing here, sweety?"

John looked at his mother. Her eyes were downcast, and he could see the shame in her face. His anger faded, and he too looked away.

"I'm no good with girls. I've never had a girlfriend, never kissed a girl..." He thought back to a moment ago, the kiss his mother had given him. Unbidden, a fire burned to life between his loins. "I came here because I wanted to know what...it was like. Before I go off to college. I'm sorry."

"No, it's ok, I understand. Why didn't you tell me you were having problems? I would have helped. I'm sorry you had to see your ugly old mother like this...and that your first kiss was me."

"It's ok. You're not ugly. And the kiss-" He thought back to it again. He knew he shouldn't have liked it, but he did.

"Really? You think I'm pretty?" His mom asked, surprised, not noticing the far off look in his eyes.

John started, lost in his reverie

"Y-yeah, definitely. All my friends do to." John was quiet for a moment. He looked over his mom. She did look good. Freshly shaved, slender, sensuous legs covered in black fishnet hose attached to black garter belts, ending in long heeled black stilettos. His eyes traveled higher as he took in the lacy red thong and matching bra. Her breasts almost spilled out of the too-small cups, and he admired the sheer size of her chest. He kept moving up, taking in her slender neck, perfectly shaped face, full, pouty lips, light blue eyes surrounded in eye-liner and mascara, all the way up to her raven black hair. She was stunningly beautiful, he decided. His cock jumped a little bit, and he sighed.

"Mom, you know, you really are beautiful..." he sighed.

"Really? You think so?"

She turned toward him, and unless he was very much mistaken, he thought he saw a mischievous glint in her eye, a crook to those perfect lips.

"You know, if you wanted, I could give you a few tips on kissing girls. Only, it's hard to tell you about it, you sort of have to do it. I could show you, if you wanted..."

He opened his eyes wide, hardly daring to believe his ears. She lifter herself off the bed, and placed herself on top of him again, straddling his lap with her knees supporting her body on the bed while he sat with his legs hanging off. She brought her hands up to his face, one on each cheek.

"It's starts off with you looking into each other's eyes," she said.

They looked into each other's eyes, and slowly, their mouths got closer.

"Next," she whispered, "you come together closely, until you're kissing."

Their lips locked, and then her tongue invaded his mouth again, but where last time he had been paralyzed by shock and fear, this time his reaction was driven by lust. His tongue mingled with hers in a long, deep, passionate kiss.

Finally, she broke away, and they looked into each other's eyes.

"You know, ever since your father left, I've never brought another man home. I've watched you grow up. From a small child to a young man. And a very handsome one. I couldn't help but notice that you are looking good. I don't know why the girls are avoiding you, but, I have to say, it was for my benefit."

John knew, at that moment, that the barrier between mother and son had fallen away. He leaned in and kissed her deeply, wrapping his arms around her. His hands fumbled with the clasp of her bra, and she reached back with one hand to help him. With the last clasp undone, the thin material fell away, her breasts springing forward and waving for a moment. John's hands instinctively reached up and grasped both golden globes, trying to remember how they did it in all those porns he had watched. He grasped and kneeded, tweaked her nipples, pinched them between fingers.

She grimaced, and John pulled back, fearing he had hurt her.

"Sweety, I know this is your first time, so I'll help you out. These," here, she reached up and hefted her breasts, one in each hand, "don't have to be gripped. Don't try and rip them apart. Instead, pretend like you are massaging them. Like this."

She began to rotate her hands around her tits, firmly, but gently, kneeding and pulling, then centered in on her nipples, tugging on them until they stood out.

"Now you try."

They went back to kissing, and John tried his best to emulate his mothers actions. She broke the kiss again and arched back, letting out a moan, and he took the opportunity to lean forward and place one nipple in his mouth. She let out more noise, and he sucked like he was a baby again. Switching back and forth, he kept at it as long as possible.

Finally, she stopped him, and stepped away from the bed.

She dropped to her knees and reached forward. Never breaking eye-contact, she expertly unbuckled his jeans, and pulled them away, quickly followed by his boxers. His cock rose like a monster, a proud 8 inches long, and rigid as a steel pole.

"Wow," she said, "this is bigger than your father's was. I guess this is your first blowjob. Just sit back and relax, and let your mom take care of you."

She smiled, then looked down and, in one swift motion, wrapped her lips around his dick and drove it down her throat until her beautiful lips were sealed around the base of his cock. Sucking strongly, she slowly pulled up to his head, before beginning to blow him in earnest.

Waves of pleasure rushed through John as he watched his mother suck his dick. She was beautiful, and she was incredible at cock-sucking, or at least he supposed she was, as he had never done it before.

She bobbed up and down on his cock, licking, sucking, twisting her mouth, moaning every now and then. With her right hand, she played with his testicles, with her other, she traced the nerve from the bud of his anus up to the back of his sack with her manicured fingernail.

She backed off his dick, a string of saliva connecting her lips to his head. She pumped his rod while she looked up into his eyes.

"Alright baby, when you cum, do you want to cum in my mouth, on my tits, or on my face?"

John was having a hard time concentrating, desperately wanting her to put her mouth back on him. He remembered one of his favorite movie clips, where the man had spurted all over the woman's face and in her hair. He remembered how hot it made him, and he decided that was what he wanted.

"On...your...face," he managed to grunt out.

She nodded, slid his meat back in her mouth, and commenced blowing him.

He could feel his climax building, and his mother sensed it, because she picked up her pace. Her hair was flying with the momentum of her bobbing. Just as John let out a cry of pure pleasure, she brought her head off his pole while simultaneously moving her hand to his dick to jack him off.

His cum came out thick and ropy, spewing out of the head of his cock and landing all over his mom's face and hair. It dripped off her eyelashes, covered her nose and cheeks, congealed on her lips.

As he descended from his high, she put his cock back in her mouth and continued to suck him until he was completely dry. John collapsed backward until he was lying on his bed. His mother stood, and shed her thong, which joined her bra on the floor. She crawled up on top of him.

"Here's a tip for you, hun. You can't be finished until your woman is satisfied as well."

With that, she straddled his face, and lowered her pussy directly onto his mouth. Without thinking, John began licking, probing with his tongue in his mother's folds. He reveled in the scent of her forbidden garden, enjoying the tangy taste and sweet smell. Before long, she was moaning, and his cock was rising again.

He didn't really know what he was doing. She was moaning, gripping her breasts, pinching her nipples. He tentatively reached up and placed a finger at his opening, pushing one finger in to join his tongue.

"Do you know what a clit it?" she gasped.

John had learned about the various sexual organs in health class, and so attempted to nod his head while still licking and fingering.

"Lick it with your tongue while you finger me. And put your other finger in my ass. Please, do it honey, please, for your mom," she begged.

John did as he was told, licking the hard nub, slipping another finger in his mom's pussy, and a digit of his off hand in her ass. She squirmed, bucked, and groaned louder.

John picked up the pace, and his mother began rhythmically grinding her pussy against his mouth. She started screaming, arching her back and shoving her twat into his face, almost suffocating him. She came in a warm rush of fluids and a loud scream. They were both breathing raggedly as she toppled to the side.

"Mom," John gasped, "That was-gasp-incredible-gasp-but I want-gasp-more..."

His mother smiled.

"Alright, but I get to be on top."

She rolled over and straddled him. Gently, she positioned his head at the entrance to her pussy. They looked at each other, and as she smiled, she dropped until he was buried in her. They both gasped. John was feeling nerves he had never felt before. She was so tight, and warm, and wet. As she began bouncing on his cock, her boobs swung and slapped against each other.

John began thrusting back, and he could hear his balls slapping her ass as they pounded each other. He gripped her ass and tried his best to match her rhythm. He loved the way her tits swayed back and forth, and the squelching sound of her pussy. It felt incredible, his cock sliding back and forth in her snatch.

She was moaning, he was gasping, and as the minutes rolled by, he could feel them both coming closer and closer to a climax of earth shattering proportions.

Just as he thought he couldn't take it anymore, she sank down on him and screamed, fluids rushing around his cock, seeping out around his dick. He felt her orgasm, felt her muscles tighten, and a damn of pleasure broke form deep within him, flooding him with orgasmic euphoria greater than anything he had ever dreamed of.

He came in great gouts of sticky white cum deep in his mother's pussy. They gasped, and she fell forward onto him, her head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around her naked back as his cock softened, still buried in her pussy.

"Mom, I love you. I never want to leave you..." He said

"I love you too, and you will always be the only man that can make me feel alive. I promise, " she murmured into his chest. They fell asleep there, together, him still inside of her, she covered in his cum, and they slept all the way through the night.