The Strongest Cuck Ch. 02

Story Info
Jim talks to Emily, shoots his load, and faints.
2k words
4.37
1.4k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 02/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reynolddd
reynolddd
297 Followers

I followed Emily, getting a thrill from her holding my hand, noticing how soft her skin was. Walking just behind her, I also started to notice her scent, a combination of lavender and orange.

Somehow, the self-doubt and frustration I was swimming in just a moment ago, seemed to lift.

We reached her front door and she invited me in, her smile warm and welcoming.

"Make yourself at home."

And it was a beautiful home. I was immediately drawn to the large plush couch in the middle of the living area, which faced a huge TV, mounted above a fireplace. The rest of that wall comprised wall-to-ceiling glass panes looking into the forest which ran along the edge of Emily's property.

"What would you like to drink?"

I turned toward her and was shocked to discover that she had taken off her sweater and jeans, and was now clad only in a tiny silk tank top and g-string. Without all that clothing in the way, I was treated to her glorious breasts - tear drop shaped DDs that strained against the thin silk fabric till the shape of her areolas could be seen. Her slender waist them broadened out to comely hips, g-string framing round butt cheeks atop long slender legs.

"You can close your mouth now Jim." she said with a smirk, "I like my home warm, so ditched the sweater the moment we got in. You're welcome to get comfortable too..."

My clothes suddenly felt uncomfortable and warm. I shed my jacket, took off my shirt, unbuckled my belt and dropped my pants. Standing in a stranger's living room in my boxers, I felt strangely at ease.

"That's better... now would you like that whiskey?" asked Emily as she passed me a generous pour in a crystal glass.

I took the drink without questioning how she knew what I liked. I sipped it, found it was good stuff, and gulped it down. A calm warmth spread outward from my chest. I felt relaxed, in control, confident.

"Come sit with me..." Emily was now seated on the couch, legs crossed. She patted the area next to her. Feeling like it was the most natural thing to do, I sat down next to her.

"So... tell me what you were thinking about... I'm a good listener..." she said softly, as she leaned against my shoulder and rubbed my thigh gently.

And I told her everything. Unhappiness about my hot-wife that I had never told a soul came spilling out. Every detail I could remember. All the embarrassment I had been feeling. How it sapped my confidence. How it made me feel small and weak. How I hated it, but put up with it cos I thought I would lose Laura otherwise.

"Wow... that sounds terrible... you must really love your wife to put up with such humiliation..." said Emily, looking into my eyes. Her hand had drifted upwards, from rubbing the outside of my thigh to gently stroking my right hip and pelvis through my boxers. My cock couldn't help itself and began growing erect. It rose to its 6+ inch length, forming a tent in my boxers, as if trying to get within reach of the beautiful woman's stroking fingers.

"Yes, I can't lose her. But I hate how her lovers make me feel. And she enjoys having me watch. Having me sit there, forced to watch them pump their cocks into her pussy, watch her fuck her throat... Every time I sit through a session, I feel more pathetic, less of a man. And then after she's done with her lovers, she would often end the night by giving me a blow job. And despite how much I hated what she had just done, I would let her, and within minutes I would blow my load down her throat. Just like tonight. And while I enjoy having her lips around my cock, I only feel worse after she finishes me off. Like I hadn't had the courage to stand up for my beliefs. Like I was her little cuck... which of course I am. I totally am."

"And what do you think would change how you feel?" asked Emily, still holding my gaze with her beautiful green eyes. Meanwhile, her right hand hand made its way into my boxers and started slowly jacking me off.

I just lay there. Staring into her beautiful eyes. Body totally relaxed. Cock, rock hard in her hand.

"I don't know... Of course if she stopped taking on other lovers that would be great. But even then, I'm not sure it would heal all the damage that's been done to my self-confidence, my self-worth. And I don't think she would be happy. She absolutely loves having all these strange men fuck her. She chooses attractive ones of course, and somehow manages to only bring men with big cocks home... but I don't think it's just about having a good looking stud... I think she really needs to fuck around... you know what I mean?"

"Oh yes. Totally. And from what you've told me, I agree with you. Your wife needs to live the shared life... She still fucks you right? Regularly? Seems to enjoy fucking you?"

I nodded.

"Exactly. It's not that she doesn't want you. Its that she needs more than just you. So, you're most likely right to say that having her not take other lovers would make her unhappy..." As she spoke, Emily had started to jack me off in earnest. It somehow felt totally normal. To be having a serious, emotionally in-depth conversation, and giving me a hand job at the same time. Totally normal.

"Uhhh..." I grunted suddenly, the sound a result of the pleasure traveling up from my groin.

"So, I think we need to come up with a different solution..." Emily continued, "Demanding that she stop may not work, and even if she agrees, may jeopardize your marriage. But at the same time, we need to find a way for you to feel good about yourself, regain your confidence, your self-worth, which is everything to a man..."

The pleasure from my cock was making it difficult to talk. I felt like I was close to cumming... but somehow never got past the edge. Hot pleasure pooled in my groin, sent tingles up my stomach, down my thighs.

I just nodded.

"So this is what I suggest... How about, I help you become a bull, let you experience being desired by many. Enable you to dominate women sexually. Make you the man they all lust after. Wish you would fuck them. And after you fuck them, never fully satisfied by any other cock. What do you think about that?"

"Uhhh... I think I'm going to cum..." I blurted out.

"Oh! Let me..." said Emily as she bent over and took my cock into her mouth a moment before I shot my load.

"Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhh!" I moaned, it was a glorious mouth. Her tongue rubbing my glans, the sweet suction. I emptied my balls into Emily's mouth.

And passed out.

***

I awoke staring up at a white ceiling. I realized I was lying in bed. Naked. I began to recall what had happened, and bolted upright. OMG. I had just cheated on Laura. What was I going to do?! What had gotten into me?! What if she finds out?!

I rolled out of the bed and began searching for my clothes. They were no where to be found on the lush, red and ornate carpet. I began to panic.

"Leaving so soon?"

I spun around at Emily's voice. She stood at the bedroom doorway, stark naked. The sight of her stopped me in my tracks.

Her pretty face was framed by long red hair, wavy, reaching midway down her back. She had big piercing green eyes, framed by an oval face and light tones skin. Her lips were full and pink.

But, being a breast lover, what held my gaze was Emily's chest. Shrouded by her tank top earlier, I could now appreciate their full glory. They were actually a pair of asymmetric breasts, with her right tit a full cup bigger than her left, E and DD. She had pink areolas and thumb tip sized nipples.

My cock had become fully erect.

My gaze continued to flow down her flat stomach towards her waist...

"Stop staring lover. You're gonna make me blush." said Emily, as she sauntered into the room.

I stopped my inspection of the masterpiece, embarrassed by her remark and my erect cock. I backpedaled, till the wall stopped my retreat.

Emily confidently and slowly approached me. A smile on her face.

"I noticed you staring especially at my boobs, do you like them?" she asked, before lifting her right boob to her mouth for a quick, loud suckle. I noticed what looked like a tribal tattoo at the inner edge of her underboob.

My cock jerked. A bit of precum oozed from the tip.

"Seems like we didn't manage to finish our conversation earlier... You were telling me how unhappy you were about Laura's hot-wife lifestyle... And I had offered you a solution..." she was now standing inches away from me. My jerking cock almost touching her stomach. Her beautiful breasts a hair's breadth from pressing against my chest.

"Uh... yah... something about making me a bull... I remember... But I don't know how that's going to happen... I mean... Even if I'm prepared to cheat on Laura... There is no way that women are going to be so attracted to me... I've always been just average..." being reminded of my wife's infidelity and my less than stellar sexual appeal took the wind out of me, and my cock. Even faced with such gorgeous female flesh, my cock had started to droop.

"Don't worry about that part... That's the easiest part of the problem! Just decide if it's the path you're prepared to take, and I'll do the rest..." Emily stroked my cheek with her right hand as she spoke, while her left reached out to take hold of my cock. Her touch immediately reinvigorated my erection, and my indecision faded away.

"Of course. I can't live like this anymore. I need to take back control of my sex life and my self esteem. If you can help me with that, I'm prepared to try anything." I said, suddenly sure it was the right decision. No longer worried about how Laura would feel. Confident that I would be able to convince to stay once we were on even sexual footing.

"With your agreement the bond is sealed." she said before grabbing me at the nape and pressing me into a deep kiss. And in perfect synchrony, Emily lifted her left knee to her chest, exposing and spreading her cunt. Her left hand guided my cock straight into her. The heat of her vagina caused me to gasp. At the same moment, Emily sucked my tongue into her mouth and exhaled into my throat.

I felt hot pleasure surge down my throat and chest, something that I had never felt before. How I, probably misguided, imagine women get pleasure from deep throat (besides the choking...). At the same time, hot pleasure shot up the shaft of my cock, swirled around my balls, then up my groin into my stomach.

My head spun from the pleasure, seemingly attacking me from 2 directions. I started to shudder, knees turning soft. But Emily was stronger than she looked, and easily pressed me upright into the wall, keeping us locked in a kiss, cock captured by her cunt.

The hot pleasure continued to swirl through my trunk. I groaned into Emily's mouth, my cock jerked in her pussy. We were not fucking, just locked in an embrace. It went on for many moments, the swirling sensation slowing, the ripeness of the pleasure fading. Until it stopped suddenly, and Emily broke the kiss, unmounted herself from my cock.

Without her support, I dropped to the floor like a rag doll. I was gasping for breath. The world was still spinning.

And for the 2nd time that evening, I fainted.

reynolddd
reynolddd
297 Followers