The Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You can never tell. They'd shown me pictures of her posing erotically for the camera ... slim figure, small boobs with bee-sting nipples, long legs, and nearly black hair. She looked like there might have been some Asian in her family tree. I couldn't tell if the carpet would match the drapes, since the carpet wasn't there ... her pubes were as bald as a baby's, and there was a lot of pink meat protruding from her cunt lips. She looked about twenty, although you can't be sure with small-busted women, who can look like they're in their teens even when they're pushing forty. She had blue eyes and a big smile, and looked like she'd be a fun fuck.

But I wasn't prepared for what I saw when I first saw her on the TV screen. There she was with three guys in bed with her. One of them, a young Asian man, was underneath her and she was fucking him cow-girl style. (Since she and him were the only two that had wedding rings on, I guessed that he was probably her husband, although you never know for sure anymore.) Meanwhile, the other two ... an older white guy and a brown-skinned man ... were sucking on her nipples. She had a hand on each of the two cocks that weren't inside her, keeping them hard and oozing pre-cum. Then the husband shoved his cock inside her so hard that his ass lifted off the bed as he shot his wad into her.

She was already in the throes of an orgasm as she dismounted him, pushed the white guy onto his back, positioned herself over his cock, impaled herself on his long boner, and started pumping. The Asian then took the guy's place at her breast, sucking hard at the nipple. The switch-over was so smooth that you could tell that they'd done this maneuver lots of times before. Well, it made sense that she'd pick her most reliable fuck-buddies to get her to orgasm.

After the second guy came into her, it was the turn of the brown guy, whose complexion and curly dark hair hinted at some African or Latino ancestry, or maybe both. This time, she wanted to be on the bottom, so she lay on her back and spread her legs. The poor guy was so aroused by the sight of her quim oozing jizz that he he squirted his load all over her belly, right up to her chin, as soon as the underside of his penis touched her cunt lips. She laughed, and then let him fuck her with his cock before it softened. At last, she hugged them all good-bye, and they filed out. That was my cue.

When I reached her bedside, she was clearly ready for some more fucking. Her little pink nipples were rock-hard, her legs were still spread wide, and the jism that wasn't smeared over her belly and tits was flowing out of her pussy in a constant stream. If that jizz had any sperm in it, she should have been pregnant a thousand times over. But of course, there wasn't a single swimmer in that mess. All the swimmers were in my own balls, and dying to come out and play.

I gave her a hug and a kiss. She responded by grabbing my cock and guiding it into her slick honey-pot. When it went in, she shivered as yet another orgasm swept through her. I gave her as good a pounding as I could, setting her titties jiggling as my balls slapped against her asshole. She was cumming almost the entire five minutes I was able to last before my own willpower was overcome by my need to spew. I don't think I ever fucked somebody so orgasmic; even the Collectors didn't cum that hard. She was so wet that I felt practically no friction as I fucked her. When I came into her womb, she responded by clenching her cunt muscles, as if she wanted to keep my erection inside her forever.

And then she gave a final shudder and went completely limp, and I did, too. We fell asleep with my cock still in her. I don't know how long I was passed out, but when I awoke, it was because I felt her sucking on my cock and licking the cum off of it. She had obviously done this a lot, and my cock started swelling again. Then she kissed my cheek as her hand wrapped around my cock, squeezing it.

"I want you to fuck me again," she said.

"You don't have to," I answered. "That last ejaculation should have been effective, and I won't have as much sperm this time."

"But I like to fuck," she said. "And I'm ready for more! This time I want to be on top, so you can get in deep!"

"What would you like me to do right now?"

"Give me head while I blow you and get you hard again."

And so I swiveled around and planted my lips on her pussy, still wet with her arousal and the three loads of cum that welled up from her cleft. Her meaty inner lips were a joy to suck on, and were as sensitive as the rest of her. With her hands and mouth, she expertly brought me back to full mast, and said, "I'm ready. Fuck me good. Fuck me hard. Give me a baby!" And then she straddled me as I lay on my back.

She was ready, all right; her quim was dripping wet. She spread her legs and let me slide into her, rocking back so my cock could go into her right up to the balls. She gasped as the tip of my cock hit her cervix, but it wasn't in pain. I was able to last a few minutes longer than the last time, and let her orgasm swell gradually to its ultimate height, which was not long before I let my own orgasm go, and pumped another load of my seed into her wet cunt. We drifted off to sleep again, and when I woke up, she was gone.

That's the down side of this job. If ever there was a woman to have as a fuck-buddy, it would have been her. But she'd gone back to her husband and her boyfriends, and if all went well, she'd soon have a baby sucking milk from those small titties. And I never learned her name! I'm sure she would have liked to fuck me some more, but that just wasn't in the job description, unless she became a Collector. Which she could do, easy. She has the talent and body for it. But she's probably happy with whatever she's doing now.

But if she did have a baby, and wanted another one and couldn't get artifically knocked up, there'd be a chance I'll see her again. She'll probably have bigger boobs, too, after breastfeeding a kid. She might even have milk for me, which would be a treat, since I haven't fucked a nursing mother since one of my Collectors had come back to work after giving birth to a kid. My kid, through artificial insemination? Or maybe from a condom failure? Who knows? That was about ten years ago. If that kid was a girl, then in another ten years I might be fucking her. Not as a Breeder, though. If she was really my kid, then she'd be assigned another Stud to keep the gene pool diverse. But she could be a Collector. Come to think of it, a lot of the younger Collectors I fuck could be my daughters. That one I had a couple of months ago sure looked a lot like my sister when she was that age, and she certainly wasn't my sister's kid ...

So now I'm waiting for my afternoon Collection. I've just checked the duty roster and found that it will be Suzette. She's a pretty good fuck, and I've had her a half a dozen times since she came here three weeks ago. But she's due to get rotated out tomorrow, since they want Studs to have a fresh lot of girls ... it helps sperm production, for some reason. She'll go to service some other Donor, and another girl will be assigned to me. Suzy says that she's got something planned for me ... some sort of special farewell fuck involving a weight bench and a bottle of baby oil.

I can't wait.

12