The Subliminal Tape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" Mandy cried, she jacked his cock off to the side, away from her. Jets of cum were streaking out of his cock landing against the wall a good 6 feet away.

"Ahhhhhhhh Mandy," Matt screamed. A good 8 long spurts jetted out, then a few weaker ones. When it was over Mandy put the head of Matt's dick into her mouth and ate the last few dribbles that were coming out.

"MMMMM I've had my lunch!" said Mandy. "Wow even soft you're bigger than my ex-boyfriend hard! What the hell happened to you Matt?"

"I'm not sure, but whatever it was it happened last night."

Mandy looked at him incredulously. "You got this big in one night? How big were you before?" Mandy had wiped off her face and sucked Matt's cum off her fingers.

"I was average I guess." She handed Matt a washrag.

"Please clean your jizz from my hair Matt." After that, the two of them began walking out and talking.

From around the corner came Ms. Cartwright, the girls' gym teacher. She couldn't believe what she had just witnessed. She heard voices and was going to run the rascals out, until she saw the super-sized cock on the young stud.

Eileen Cartwright had watched from behind the wall and fingered herself to a glorious orgasm right when the virile young man had blown his first jet of cum on the good looking young slut.

Ms. Cartwright couldn't believe the cannon the young man was packing. She was standing next to the cum-splattered wall. The horny young kids hadn't thought to clean that up.

Eileen worked a finger through one of the cum splatters. "Why not?" she thought and ate the jizz on her finger. It was creamy and tangy.

She started to grab another fingerful. "You aren't the only one who's going to have lunch in the locker room you little slut," Ms. Cartwright thought to herself. She vowed to see and enjoy both of those hot teenagers soon.

Matt was beginning to think this day wasn't turning out too badly after all. In astronomy Amy asked if he would like to go to the mall with her and Mandy and some of their friends. Matt figured that was a no-brainer. Amy asked him to walk to Mandy's house at 5pm.

On the bus ride home, word had definitely got around. Many girls were ogling Matt brazenly. But Mandy, Amy and the short buxom Becky maintained a ring around him. It was almost as if they had called dibs.

Matt and the girls did a little flirting, but everything was kept pretty innocent. Matt kept staring into Mandy's eyes surprised that he now had the confidence to look at her without ducking his head down.

When Matt got home, he heated up one of those family-sized cans of beef-stew and ate it quickly. Matt seemed to be craving protein. It was pretty weird.

Matt ran up to his room, and ejected the tape from the radio. Of course, it said subliminal meditation. But, Matt remembered that the website had a lot of male-oriented tapes that all had labels claiming to be meditation.

Matt played the tape again. He flipped it over and started it at the beginning again. Maybe he had been too hasty in fast forwarding it before.

Again was the man's voice, "Hello, greetings and welcome. The tape you are about to experience will hopefully transform your life. What you are about to listen to is a subliminal message. Subliminal means only the subconscious mind will hear it."

"The message being told to your subconscious mind will be a hypnotic message to instruct your brain to make your penis larger. This may seem beyond belief, but the power the mind has in directing the body's resources are very well documented." Matt's eyes were big as saucers. The website shipped me the wrong tape!

The man's voice continued: "From the soldier who survives 20 bullet wounds to reach safety to the mother who lifts the two ton car off her child, the mind has a tremendous hold over the body."

"If used frequently, this tape can be expected to provide gains of up to one inch per three months. This tape will help you unlock the incredible healing powers of the mind."

"Because this tape works on the subconscious mind there is nothing for the conscious mind to analyze or criticize and change can take place without effort or thought or strain as it is supposed to."

"At the end of this side will be a cautionary warning. This will only affect a very small percentage of listeners and shouldn't be a worry to the overwhelming majority of men utilizing this incredible message."

Matt's mind was swimming! One inch per three months! He grew two inches in one night! And much thicker too! What's going on? Matt fast forwarded the tape. He wanted to find the warning at the end of the music.

There it was, "Now begins the cautionary message you were told about. This message is in regard to the incredibly small percentage of people who unknowingly have a very strong degree of control over their body with their mind."

"If you experience any hot flashes, or mental confusion this may be you. If you experience any fevers or chills or extreme change in diet you should stop using this tape on a daily basis. If you feel any or all of these symptoms then you should use this tape only one 30 minute session per week AT MOST!"

The voice continued: "The reason you should stop, and the reason for these symptoms is that your brain's accelerated control over your body will put your health at risk as your body pursues your brain's commands at a fanatic level."

"Typically, fewer than one person in 25,000 have this type of relationship between brain and body. If you have not experienced any of these symptoms, then you have no reason to be concerned at all. You can continue using this tape as often as desired."

Matt had finally solved the riddle! He put the tape back in the shipping box and shoved the whole thing under his bed.

As Matt looked back upon his experience he assumed that the reason his body was craving so much protein was because his body was building new tissue on his dick at such a fast level.

Matt supposed that this was also the reason why he had been so cold that same night. "I guess my body couldn't warm itself because it was busy building more dick," Matt speculated.

It was almost 5 o'clock! Time to meet the girls!

12