The Superloverrod Sexperience: Mala

Story Info
He teaches a young housewife to discover her sexuality.
3.2k words
3.86
40.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loverod
loverod
5 Followers

I have selected fans who keep mailing me regarding my stories and we carry on further discussions regarding them. One such fan was Mala who keeps asking me through mail the ways and varieties of erotic thrills i go for.

On one fine mail she almost begged me to come to her place and explain things in person. I asked her about her husband as she's been married to a somewhat rich guy for the past 4 years. She said "Don't bother he will be out of station for a week starting from this friday. One more thing is that he wants to divorce me for some silly reasons so he won't care even if he knows, so please pleeze do come... ...to give me your cum!!". From the way her words went itself i understood she is very horny to surrender herself to me. She also gave me her mobile number. I haven't seen Mala personally before. All that I knew about her is through her mails. It seemed she is around 30 years of age, medium sized body type, but not slim, not so fair in colour. I asked her if she is ready to take any kind of experience from me as she knows my varied interests. She said, " Yes Sir I'll be happy to do anything for you!" So accepted her invitation and her exact address of her apartments. I told her i will meet her on the following saturday and to expect my phone call early in the morning. I told her make sure there won't be any disturbance for a day or two for i was planning to be with her for minimum two days. As per my order she will arrange things to keep her apartment free from any neighbours, friends and other disturbances thoroughly. As that day was monday I ordered her not to have any form of sexual pleasure particularly not to touch her cunt for the next five days till my visit. I allowed her only a brief washing of her cunt everyday while bathing. Even the bath should be very short.

So I made her wait till friday. On saturday morning, I called her by mobile and she was so thrilled to here my voice and happy. I can sense her longing and yearning for sex after after a long five day waiting. I asked to wear a saree red colour, matching blouse, laced bra and laced panties, everything should be in red.

She should be dressed like a bride, perfectly made up. I told a question that i will ask her as soon as she opens her apartment and the answer she has to give in reply just to be secure if we are meeting the right person as we have not seen our photos. I will be in her place at 10am sharp.

Afterwards i cleansed myself, shaved my face dressed well and finished my breakfast. I was standing before her door exactly at 9:59am waited for a minute and rang the bell at exactly 10am. As soon as the door opened a little bit asked the question and got the right answer from the female on the otherside of the door.

Now the door opened fully, what i saw in front of me is a medium looking lady dressed in red with perfect make up and a romantic perfume filling the air. She is presenting herself to me like a gift which I can unwrap and use like anything. I entered and closed the door behind me securing all the locks on the door. I turned and smiled at her. She was about to say something I hushed her to be quiet. We just stood there for a while at a 4 feet distance from each other. We just stared at each other. I looked at her body shape relished it from top to bottom. She blushed. She was dying to hear something from me to break the silence coz the silence and the slow heat from her body was killing her. After the long five day waiting she was in a condition to burst out with sex. I didn't say a word. I motioned her to turn around. I relished the view of her back pose. She is endowed with a nice ass just like her tits. The fact that I'm watching her behind aroused and burnt her ass as she was gasping and breathing loudly now with her breast heaving up and down. My cock is already straining under my briefs looking at this woman waiting to be taken by me. After some silence I said in a clear voice, " Raise your hands Mala and hold them behind your head!' A little startled and confused she raised her hand and held them behind her head. I said 'Turn around, put you head down and listen to me and do what i say without hesitation. It will be good for you'. She is still breathing heavily with all the thrill and excitement i'm giving her. I said,' hands behind your head will be your normal position from now on. Whenever I say "Position!", you should be in this position. Now remove the top of your saree and push your chest to the front for me to inspect those heaving breasts of yours!'

She slowly removed the top of her saree from her shoulders and brought it down and pushed her breast forward

showing me her boobs. Both of them are almost ready to jump out of her blouse to be touched and caressed by me. She had the tingling feeling in her boobs arousing her more. I said "Position". She put her hands behing her head with protruding boobs for me to inspect. I said ' mmmm they look really nice and seem to be burning longing for my touch, isn't it?

She said,"MMMmmm" in reply almost like a moan. I know her cunt is already wet

She slowly removed the top of her saree from her shoulders and brought it down and pushed her breast forward

showing me her boobs. Both of them are almost ready to jump out of her blouse. They wanted to be touched and caressed by me. She had the tingling feeling in her boobs arousing her more. I said "Position". She put her hands behind her head with protruding boobs lifted a little up for me to inspect. I said ' mmmm they look really nice and seem to be burning longing for my touch, isn't it? She said,"MMMmmm" in reply almost like a moan. I know her cunt is already raging to engulf my cock,finger or my tongue or anything! I can see her beautiful stomach stretched a little bit because of her position, with a thin oval shaped navel and her curvy hips. Her stomach is also raising up and down with excited breathing. I am eating her body inch by inch with my eyes. In a nice way she started to enjoy my watching and inspecting her. I suddenly picked up the top of her saree slowly pulled it to unwrap her. As the saree is rolled around her body she has to roll herself to get out of it. As I pulled it slowly she turned round and round slowly nervously. Now she is standing in "position" without saree. Her skirt red in colour as I ordered her to wear is little tight and almost hugging to her lower body. Her beautiful shape of her thighs and her lower stomach are protruding gloriously through her skirt.

The cool AC and my sharp scanning of her personal body parts both made her tremble and shiver a little bit.

'Turn around!' I said.

She turn around and I was looking at her beautiful back pose with nice ass.

'Push your bums a little!' I ordered.

She slowly pushed it back for my viewing. I went down and lifted the bottom of her skirt high enough to see her bums.

'Oooh! What a wonderful piece of ass!' I praised. This praising made her to still push it out for me, as if she is asking me to eat it. After a while I said " Turn around".

She turn around and looked at me like pleading to take her.

I smiled at her. I went near and pulled the knot of the thin rope which was keeping her skirt tied to her hips. As soon as I removed the knot the skirt fell down showing me a shiny pair of thighs and that amazing erotic gift given to all the woman in the world, the sex mound!!! Her sex mound is already pushing out her panties and I could see a little bit of wetness there. She felt a little awkward when I looked at her wetness. I stared at it for a while and I can see it is getting more wet as I watch it.


I said, 'mala my dear be patient and you'll get the best of it!'

'MMMMMM' she moaned almost like groaning.

I can see her lips are so wet of her constant licking them and they quivered mildly. By now my erect cock straining inside started leaking precum. Now just to tease her more I removed my shirt slowly unbuttoning it. I left it on the corner of the couch next to me. She opened her mouth a little looking at my upper body with increasing tension. For her amusement I started to remove my baniyan as well showing her my upper body glistening with mild sweat.

'MMMMMM' she groaned again as if pleading me to release her from her 'position' to have a taste of me.

I myself felt the tingling sensation all over my body because of the cool AC and her devouring look. She looked at me with desire. I looked back into her eyes with passion and love. I can see her melting with desire, love and longing for me. Both of us could not bear the mounting tension. Here she is standing before me with perfect makeup wearing just the red blouse, red panties and red bra. Showing me her face with pouting lips, cleavage, stomach with that sexy navel and those trembling legs. Her love juice is seeping out of her panties more and more. Some of her hair from her bushy cunt is visible through the edges of the panties. The sight of it pulled me towards it. I went very close to it at almost a centimetre's distance I sniffed and smelt the aroma coming out from her love juice and the earthy smell of her bush.

'Oh!' I groaned.

'What a pleasant smell!!'

At these words her cunt responded with some more wetness. I rose up to face and said, 'Remove your blouse, unbutton it slowly!'. She brought down her hands to the front of her blouse and with nail polished fingers started to unbutton her blouse breathing heavily. I enjoyed watching this, the slow revealing of her bra which is elegantly holding her milk mounds! She pulled off her blouse and looked me like asking what to do with it. I took the blouse from her hand and started to sniff and smell the blouse. It gave another variety of aroma, a strange mixing of her perfume and her armpit sweat. It sent my mind reeling. She watched me smelling it and enjoying it. She slightly turned and looked at her shaved armpits as if directing me to them. I didn't want to disappoint her and I went near one of her right armpit and smelt it.

'MMMMMMMHHHHH' I groaned.

This left her mouth open and she is almost salivating. I looked at her beautifully quivering red lips.

'Oh! Yeaaaah! I wanted to taste them like anything!

'Turn around'.

She turned and I started smell her back from top to bottom. Her back, her ass, her thighs and her feet, they all smelt so amourously good!

She got goose pimples at my smelling and breathing so close to her body. Her body hair stood erect!

I rose up and said 'turn around!'.

She did and I looked at her beautiful body just wearing her bra and panties.

She looked into my eyes and said,'Sir pleez pleeeeeez touch me!!!

She sounded like she's crying for help. I know her whole body is aching for my touch, but I wanted to increase the degree of her raging sexual desire a little more!

'Remove your bra!'

She quickly removed in a hurry and gave it to me. I saw a perfect pair of firm breasts mildly jiggling when she gave the bra to me. Her nipples were already erect and ready to pop. She had dark brown areolas, fairly big for her breast size.

I went close and smelt her breasts. Her body hair again stood erect. 'MMMMMMMMMM Sir plleeez pleeeez Sir do me Oh pleeez' now she is moaning, groaning loud and almost crying.

'Quietly remove your panties, now!' I ordered.

Again she did that in a hurry making her moderately big breasts jiggle and dance for me!

She brought down her panties and left it on the floor. I bent down to pick up her panties a part of it soaked in her love juice. I went close to her lovely bush covering her sex mound, smelt and inspected it. Some of her hair near her cunt walls are all wet already exuding fragrance of her protruding cunt!

Then I stood up and looked at her glorious body all over. By now she is continuously moaning and groaning for my sex! She has become hot like hell. I thought I might get burnt going near her! I took her panties and started rub it all over my chest and stomach with erotic desire.

This is too much for the aching venus standing before me. She cried 'Sssirrr, pplleeez take meee!'

At these words I picked up her saree, grabbed her hands dragged her into her bedroom, the details of which I already knew from her emails!

Her bed has tall poles on all the four corners of it. So with her long silk saree I tied both of her hands to the two poles on the bottom side of her bed. I took one of the bed sheets lying there and tied her legs to the legs of the bed. Now she is standing in an 'X' shape both her hands and legs stretched. Now she is in a position completely exposing her body to me. Her breasts are lifted up because of her raised hands. Her cunt is open like a vertical mouth because of her stretched legs. She is exposed, exhibited, and tortured by her increasing sexual hunger!

She felt like a whore wanting to be used and used and used, fucked and fucked and fucked till all her appetite for sex goes off!

She is continuously pleading for sex, groaning and moaning loud for hot sexual torture for her body!

I stood there infront her 6 feet away.

Slowly started to unzip my pants and removing it. She saw my mildly hairy legs and my straining cock!

'Oh Gawd!' she groaned.

'Give it to me plleeeezzzz!Fuck me with it plleeezzz! Fuck my mouth! Fuck my cunt! Even Fuck my asshole if you want! But pleeezzz give it to me! Do something to me! Don't leave me like this! Stop torturing me like thizz!' she kept crying out loud to me like this.

I turned and showing her my back started to remove my brief. Now I pushed my bare bum towards her to see and swayed it a little!

'Oh Gawd' she kept shouting, 'give it to me! I will eat it! Pleezz Sir let me lick all over your hot buttocks pleezzz!

A few seconds later I slowly turned to face her showing her my cock! Fully erect and leaking precum! She looked in awe at my hairy balls and cock like it's an animal on its own!

My cock looked like a hungry beast waiting for its prey!

My precum dripping from the tip of my cock head, a drop dangled in a thin thread of precum for few seconds before falling down on the carpet.

'MMMMMMMMMM' she licked her lips extending her tongue out like a bitch.

'Oh Sir give me that love rod of yours! Put it into my mouth and let me suck you dry! Sir pleezzz!' she continued her feverish blabbering!!

I slowly walked to the hall picked up her panties, came back stood before her. She watched hypnotised my swaying balls and cock as I walked in. I tied her panties, after smelling it once more, around the base of my cock just to keep my cock more erect!

'Oh Sir your love rod looks so gorgeous with my red panties tied to it!' she praised.

'Yes my love rod is a gift for you tied in a red ribbon that is your panties, my honey!' I explained her.

'Oh thank you so much Sir

MMMMMMMMMM plleeezz give it to me now hhhhaaa' she begged.

'Oh yes I will it give now!' I said and went near her.

Her eyes brightened at my answer and she looked like a child about to receive her toffee.

Suddenly I went down.

'But I will give not my love rod but my red hot tongue!' I said extending my long red tongue out. And slammed my sharp stiff tongue into her delicious cunt swiftly.

'AAHHHHHHHH GAWD OOOOOHHHHHHH PLLEEEEZZZZ'

she cried out loud. As I began my tongue fucking, my red hot tongue going in and out, in and out making her scream in sweet agony, 'AAAOO, AAOO, AAOO, HHAAOO, HHAAOOO!' she shouted out her pleasure of being gloriously fucked loud!

Her limbs tied, helpless and cunt alone is fucked by my soft and rough tongue, she was in heaven! Her whole body screaming to be embraced and made love, but for now only her love hole is getting fucked. She felt like her sex mound is the centre of her body mind and soul. '

'OOHH GGAAAWWDDD OHHHGGHHGGGAAAWWDD OHH YEAAAHHHGGGG' she kept screaming her head out. Streams of pleasure started from her sex hole and ran across her body driving her crazy! I attacked the walls of her cunt and her clit alternatively increasing her scream!

'AAHH, AAHH, AAHH, AAHH, AHHA, AAHH, AAARRG, GGAAAHH,...'

her cries went on. The only way of her escaping this neverending ecstasy is 'cumming'! So I decided to give it to her. I started licking her love bud very hard and fast! Lick lick lick lick lick lick!

I licked and slurped for while. Her screaming steadily rose to a high note!

Oooh oohho ooh oooh hhooohhh ohhhohhhhh!

And finally she cummed!

'I cummmiiinnnggg!!' she shouted.

'AARRGGHHH AAAARRRRGGGGHHH AAAAGGGHH AAAAHHGGG OH YEAH OH YYEAAH OOH YYEEAAAHH THANKYOUHH THANKYOOUUU OHH OHH OHHH OHHH MMMMM MMM MMM MMM ... '.

She slowly calmed down.

I rose up to her with her love juice all over my mouth and dripping from my chin.

I went near her face and kissed her beautiful lips sucking our tongues for a while. I sucked her lips and bit them softly. I slowly pulled off from her lips and stood a little away and she looked devouringly at my still erect gift for her! My SuperLoveRod!

How she got her gift is another story!

loverod
loverod
5 Followers