The Taking of a Woman Ch. 03

Story Info
A sinful meeting.
6k words
4.49
61.4k
25

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 06/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
assman999
assman999
54 Followers

Author's Note: First of all, to all the readers who waited long and faithfully for this chapter, my sincere apologies and thanks. Your faith in me and the feedback you provided have brought this chapter to you, and I assure you there will be more to follow. To make up for the delay, this chapter is marginally longer than the previous ones, so hope you enjoy it. Thanks for all the feedback, keep it coming!

****************************

Anushka shook her head groggily as she woke up the next morning. Her head felt strange. She remembered bits and pieces from the night before, how lonely she'd been. Then her memory slowly cleared. Robert had been here, and she did not remember him leaving, and they had been drinking. Panic gripped her as she looked about, mercifully finding her bed empty. She stood up quickly and regretted it as her head spun, the aftereffects of too much wine still disorienting her. Her mouth was dry and tasted a little funny, probably the wine...

She slowly made her way to the bathroom and started brushing. Robert had been a gentleman last night, she knew she definitely had not made it back to the bedroom so he must have carried her. She shivered at the thought of the big hulking man carrying her to bed and smiled almost involuntarily.

Once she was freshened up, Anushka made a quick inspection of the house, making sure everything was in order and that nothing untoward had happened. Robert had obviously cleaned up last night, there was not even a sign of the wine bottle. She thanked him mentally for his thoughtfulness. A blinking light on the answering machine caught her attention, and she went over to check the message. The number flashing on the screen was her husbands, and looking down at it, she felt a wave of guilt crash down upon her.

What had she been thinking? She'd invited another man into her house when her husband was away, gotten drunk with him and then woken up in bed. She and Robert knew that nothing had happened, but this was not the kind of behavior expected from a dutiful wife. She could not believe her thoughtlessness and cursed herself, making a mental note never to let something like this happen again.

The phone rang.

Anushka rushed over and hastily picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Anushka, it's Robert, just thought I'd check on you. Is everything ok?"

"Y...Yes Robert, I'm fine, thanks. I'm very very sorry about last night, I don't know what got into me.."

He cut her off "Oh relax, it was just some nice time spent between friends, don't get all guilty about it now, I'm sure Suri will understand"

Panic gripped her again at the thought of her conservative husband finding out.

"No! No, listen Robert, please don't tell my husband about what happened. He will not understand and I don't want to hurt him needlessly. Please, let this stay between us"

Robert Stevens smiled, they already had a little secret.

"Sure sure. Whatever floats your boat. I won't tell"

"Thanks, and Robert...I'm sorry about what happened, it was wrong and it shouldn't happen again"

"Um...is everything ok? Did I do something wrong?"

"No, please. Let's not talk anymore about it. Bye Robert"

The line clicked. Robert felt a little confusion, but he knew she was exactly where he wanted her. Confused and uncertain. He smiled as he played a video on his phone and watched a beautiful woman drink a glass of wine.

Surinder returned that day. And Anushka was glad to have someone for company. However the first news he delivered was not something she had been looking forward to.

"Anushka ji, the company was impressed with my presentation at the meeting. I'm getting a promotion! There's a significant raise involved, but also some frequent shuttling around Uk and even other parts of Europe" The jubilant expression on his face gave her no choice but to smile and congratulate him, while she felt her loneliness build.

They had dinner in downtown London that day, with Surinder trying his best to entertain her throughout the course of their meal with details about work. She smiled and nodded along politely, appearing to be interested.

When they finally got home that night he turned to her after closing the front door and locking it for the night.

"Anushka ji"

She turned from where she was putting away the few purchases she had made into a cupboard "Yes ji?"

In a very uncharacteristic gesture, he came closer and put a hand on her shoulder, then leaned in to kiss her on the cheek. The rare gesture of intimacy touched her, and she felt her suppressed arousal stirring. Her desires slowly awoke as Surinder moved his lips to hers, holding her body closer and caressing her as they moved to the bedroom.

Inside, he separated from her only long enough to undress efficiently, a gesture she imitated, knowing the routine from their two sessions in four months of married life, before he pressed down on her naked body. A rough kiss was all she got before he entered her.

Anushka enjoyed the sensation as much as she could. His penis was not large, she assumed from comparisons she had overheard her friends make, but it was enough to fill her tight hole. She moaned a little as he thrust down into her warm folds, grabbing a fistful of her hair and stroking it, kissing her lips, her neck, her breasts. As they got in tune with each other she started enjoying it too, her pussy felt warm and full as her husband thrust in and out with rapidly increasing urgency.

"Mmmmm, yes...." She moaned as she felt her insides tingling. Her young, warm vagina accepting the older man's cock eagerly, pleasuring it. She was just readying herself for orgasm when Surinder came, stopping her own orgasm in its tracks. He sprayed his cum into her tight pussy, as her vaginal muscles coaxed every last drop out. Without another word, Surinder withdrew his softening penis from her and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Goodnight ji" was all he said before he turned over and put his pants on, drifting off to sleep soon after.

Anushka let out a soft whimper, her fingers reaching down to her wet liquid warmth and pleasuring it.. trying not to wake her husband. Her efforts were in vain, the hot sticky cum on her seemed to revile her as she thought about how she had been used by her husband just for his own pleasure. The fate of the Indian wife. She sighed and went to take a shower, trying to shake the forgettable experience.

Two days later, Surinder left for his next business trip, two weeks touring the country and visiting multiple companies. It was about half an hour after he left that Anushka got a surprise.

The doorbell rang and she found a smart young man wearing a FedEx cap standing outside when she answered it.

"Delivery for a Mrs. Sahni" he said in a chipper voice.

"Yes, I'll take that" she said with some surprise as she took a medium sized box from him and thanked him.

"Have a good day Ma'am" said the young man as he bolted down the stairs to his next destination.

Anushka felt anxious as she took the package to and set it down on the table. "To Mrs. Anushka Sahni" was printed on a pink paper in front. She was not used to receiving anything since she moved to London and her fingers trembled as she slowly opened the box.

Inside was a single white rose with a note attached to it and a box of Hersheys Finest. She could not help but smile as she picked up the note and read it, somehow knowing who it was.

"Dear Anushka,

I am terribly sorry if I offended you in some way the other night. I know you asked me not to mention it but I cannot help but feel responsible. Please accept my apology and let me know if I am forgiven when you receive this.

Robert"

She could not help the wide smile on her face as she read the letter again. He thought it was his fault and apologized, and he had remembered he favourite brand of chocolate. She felt a warm sensation in her chest as she opened the box of chocolates and popped one in her mouth.

It rained that evening, and it rained hard. Anushka sat at the window again, flinching slightly as lightning speared across the sky, and wrapped her blanket closer around her. She glanced at the phone lying on the coffee table and reached for it for the sixth time in two minutes. The longing to call Robert was eating at her, as the rain fell harder and harder. She wanted so badly to tell him that she 'forgave' him. But her earlier guilt stopped her from acting on her instinct. She should keep her distance, not get too close to another man, especially a man with perfect pecs and biceps the size of cricket balls. She shook her head again, trying to stop its flight of fancy in its tracks, when another bolt of lightning was followed by a crack of thunder. Goosebumps erupted on her fair skin and she reached for the phone.

Robert Stevens hummed along to the music playing from his stereo as his Jaguar cruised through London's streets in the pouring rain. He recalled the phone call he had received earlier. Anushka had sounded scared, obviously she was not a storm lover like him. He had pretended to be depressed that he had offended her but she had waved him off and told him that she needed some company and invited him over for some coffee if he wasn't busy. He hoped his hurried response had not given away his eagerness too much.

His white shirt was drenched and he was dripping water onto the floor by the time she opened the door to her apartment. Her hair was wet too, though the reason for that was obviously a shower, judging by the rosy colour on her cheeks and the sweet scent she gave off. Robert could feel his penis reacting to the lustful fantasies his mind conjured up at the sight of her pure beauty.

"Robert! God you're drenched, come in!" she said, moving back and allowing him to enter.

He smiled at her as he bowed through the doorway and entered the apartment.

"Robert, you must be freezing, you'd better get changed. The bathroom is that way and maybe you can use my husband's clothes for the time being" she said with some concern in her eyes. "Move before you get sick!"

He did not complain about her sudden concern and went towards the bedroom she shared with her husband, reliving the wonderful time he'd had the last time he was there. Entering the bathroom, he quickly stripped out of his wet clothing and hung them on the door hooks before padding back into the bedroom naked. The door was ajar, and he could hear Anushka moving outside, the sound of a kettle being placed on the stove. He opened the cupboard, looking through her husband's clothes, and quickly decided that none of them would fit, not without tearing anyway. He was about to close the door when he noticed Anushka's clothing laid out on the other side of the cupboard.

His gaze was immediately drawn to her underwear section, and he was pleased to see she had some lacy underthings apart from plain ones. The woman did not mind looking sexy after all, he thought approvingly. He felt a sudden hatred toward Surinder, the man did not even come close to deserving a fine woman like Anushka.

"Robert?" Her voice called from the kitchen, where the clinking of cups could now be heard.

"Yes, I'll be out in a second" he said hastily as he hurried back in the bathroom and found a comfortable looking white bath robe. Slipping it on and wrapping it tightly around him, he went back to join her in the living room.

Anushka was waiting in the living room, and two steaming cups of tea were on the small table. She looked up and smiled at him as he entered, and he had a fleeting suspicion that maybe her eyes had wandered down his body, which was barely managing to fit into the robe as well. She was wearing a long sleeveless blouse again, red this time, with baggy green leggings that folded elegantly around her slim legs. Her long hair was untied and still damp, and the aroma she gave off was intoxicating. She handed him a cup of tea and gave him a warm smile.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience Robert. But I've never been alone like this and the storm..."

He raised a hand with a smile "Don't get all worked up over it Anushka. I'm always glad to be in your company. It makes my day"

Anushka smiled at the large black man as he sipped his tea. The gown he wore barely stretched over his knees and accentuated his heavily muscled frame. He was smiling slightly as he looked out the window and then back at her. There was an air of mischief about him that she wished he'd show more often.

Another crack of thunder shook her out of her appraisal of the fine physical specimen in front of her and she gave an involuntary gasp, wrapping her arms around herself and pulling her legs up to her chest. She closed her eyes, waiting for the last rumbles of thunder to fade and the sound of pouring rain to resume. She heard a soft clink of a cup being put down and then felt a warm hand on her bare forearm.

"Anushka..."

She opened her eyes, Robert had joined her on the tiny couch, filling up the remaining space. She felt small and insignificant next to him. He wrapped an arm around her gently and pulled her to his side. He was warm.

"I don't like storms"

"I can see that"

She smiled as he slowly rubbed his large hand up and down her slender arm. It felt good and she snuggled in a little more. He shifted to accommodate her and soon her head was on his broad chest. The part of her brain that wanted to be a good wife questioned her behavior, but the woman within her needed warmth and safety, something she was receiving. She felt safe and secure in Robert's arms, snuggled into his muscular chest. She brought an arm up his chest and slowly rubbed it, in tune with him stroking her arm. He brought his head down and rested his chin on top of her head, almost cocooning her with his larger frame. Anushka continued her gentle rubbing on Robert's chest, as they both listened to the sound of the rain lashing against the window, unable to touch their little private space.

Robert was fighting the sea of emotions within him. This was spiraling out of control. Yes, he wanted to fuck the incredible woman in his arms, wanted to thrust into every hole of hers and make her completely his, but he knew she could never be an idle conquest. Not another random girl to bang. He wanted this one, forever, his prize catch. He wanted to wake up with his black cock embedded in this woman for the rest of his life. He wanted to make her his in every possible way. He needed her.

Robert took a deep breath, and slowly pressed a kiss to her damp, sweet smelling hair.

He felt her stiffen, the small hand on his chest stopped moving, and it felt like time froze. The rain fell, but nothing moved inside the apartment. She was still in his arms and his lips were still pressed to her hair.

Finally, she raised her head to look at him and he pulled back slightly, his heart pounding. There was confusion in her eyes, but not revulsion, she seemed a little stressed but she wasn't pushing him away either. Robert decided to take a chance, and gently pulled her back into his embrace. She put a hand to his chest, stopping him and he looked back at her.

"Robert, what...we shouldn't be doing this..." the uncertainty in her voice was more alluring than her warmth and softness.

"Shhh baby... it's ok" he said as he raised a finger and pressed in to her lips. Her eyes closed and he reveled in the sensation of how soft and sexy her lips were.

"No... Robert... I'm sorry"

He brought his face down and pressed his lips to her cheek, and she let out a slight moan. Encouraged, he went lower and kissed her neck, feeling her delicate pulse under his lips again. He peppered her smooth skin with small kisses, as she slowly, painstakingly tilted her head to give him more access.

He couldn't take it anymore, he reached around her and placed his arms on her hips, lifting her over his legs and on to his lap. She looked shocked at his display of brute strength, but he did not care. He brought his face close to hers, until their lips were almost touching, and then stopped, closing his eyes, waiting.

It was eternity. He wished he hadn't closed his eyes, it was almost like being vulnerable. The rain drummed incessantly and every second stretched to an impossible length.

Then, for the briefest, most fleeting instant, he felt her sexy, hot lips on his.

Robert opened his eyes to see her face blushing a beautiful shade of crimson. Her breathing was heavy, her chest heaving enough to show him some of the treasures hidden under her dress. Her eyes were still uncertain, and she seemed to him like a deer caught in the headlights, frightened and about to bolt. He put a hand on her cheek then, trying to bring her back.

"Robert.. this is wrong... " God she sounded so sexy, he was sure by now she could feel his erection pressing against her thigh.

He shook his head "Anushka, you are probably the most beautiful woman I have ever met. And I am very, very attracted to you" his sincere tone made her blush even deeper and he pulled her back to him, this time his lips finding hers.

He was kissing her, his large lips mashing over her soft ones. His tongue flicked out touching them and tasting Anushka for the first time. And she was kissing him back, her hands on the back of his head, pulling him close, her lips hungrily keeping up with his.

They continued like this for some time, his hands running up and down her back, longing to feel her skin, as his lips never left hers. She let out a soft moan as he sucked on her lower lip, feeling the softness between his larger ones, as he slowly reached out with the tip of his tongue. His heart skipped a beat when he felt her own tongue reach out to meet his, her mouth opening, giving him access. He gladly accepted, his tongue snaking into her warm mouth and exploring it, stroking hers. Her hands slowly slid through the folds of his robe and rested on his naked chest, the robe falling open a little to reveal his sculpted torso. Robert pulled her closer, their bodies mashed together, as they explored each other's mouths, reveling in the forbidden moment. Her hands found his nipples, and it was his turn to moan. The room seemed to crackle with their passion, as Robert's raging erection started to slowly slip out of the now loose robe. It touched her loose leggings and she seemed to sense it, actually sense it for the first time. Her face drew away suddenly. She looked at him, panting, looking like a lustful goddess with tousled hair and swollen lips.

"I can't do this Robert... I'm...I'm married!" she said, as if the words hurt her.

Robert pulled her closer "It's ok, you know it's right..."

"No... it isn't.. Oh God, what's happening to me?!" she shrieked as she got off his lap and ran out of the room.

"Fuck...." exclaimed Robert as he slowly got up, his huge hard cock throbbing uncomfortably between his legs and went after her.

He found her on the small balcony, the intensity of the rain had decreased, but it was still pouring, and she was starting to get wet. He came and stood behind her, and even in such a tense situation, he could not help admire her slender figure, as she stood with her arms wrapped around herself, shielding herself from the cold, or her inner guilt.

"Anushka..."

"Please Robert.. this was a mistake.. maybe you should..."

Lightning speared across the sky, and she flinched as the thunder followed.

He took a small step forward and slowly wrapped his arms around Anushka, resting them on her belly.

"Don't worry, you're safe with me"

She gave out a small sob, and he rocked her lightly, pulling her closer.

"There's nothing wrong in this baby. We're both adults here. We can do whatever we want"

"I'm married Robert... I shouldn't have.. I love him"

Robert felt a flash of anger spark within him, she belonged to him, not some nerd.

assman999
assman999
54 Followers
12