The Taking of Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a week, Christine would join us in St. Tropez. I was looking forward to her arrival. She had been the first to open my eyes to the pleasures of a woman's body and had a special place in my heart. She was arriving on her birthday and I knew the perfect gift for her -- Amy, naked on our bed, spread-eagled, her delicate limbs lashed to the bedposts with silk scarves, those beautiful blue eyes covered by a blindfold. Maybe I would tie her neck in a silken bow. Gifts have to be wrapped, after all.

I would watch as Christine plundered her young flesh, wrenching moans of helpless pleasure from her shuddering lips. And then, when she was so far gone that her mind was swimming in a soup of endless bliss, I would lower myself over her beautiful face and soak her lips in my juices. A delicious little shudder ran down my spine at the thought and my pussy began to pulse.

Fortunately, I thought, I would not have to wait that long to drip my juices into her sweet mouth. I drifted off to sleep, my mind filled with visions of Amy whispering my thighs apart in the morning, dipping her lips into the wet valley of my cunt and slurping my juices. I couldn't imagine a sweeter way to wake up or a more delicious alarm clock than this golden body nestling in my arms.

*****