The Teachers' Sex Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I poured drinks as we all watched. When Jan finally did cum, her face contorted, and her entire body made several jolts before she sank into the couch, panting heavily.

Becki began to applaud, we all joined in -- even Jan.

"You go, new girl..." Becki smiled. "That's how you earn your spot on this team -- you go!"

Ashlyn stood, smiled and took a bow. We all laughed as I poured her a drink.

It was close to 1AM and the party wasn't ending, but it was "mellowing out". Most were relaxing with a drink and coupling/tripling off. Ashlyn was with Tom and Becki, Estelle was with Lamont Lewis, the former basketball coach, and I was again cuddled up with Barbara and Jan. The three of us ended up in one of the 6 bedrooms of Becki's spacious home.

We were all still a little horny, but we needed to take a break. Eventually Barbara and Jan fell asleep and I left them briefly to get some water.

I took a wrong turn and walked into a small sitting room and came to an immediate stop. A group of bodies was entwined in the middle of the floor, ferociously fucking.

I could make out Tom, Lamont, Becki, Estelle and another person.

"They're tryin' to finally shut that bitch down for the evening..." Ashlyn informed me, suddenly appearing at my right.

"Who...?" I asked, although I think I already knew the answer.

"Birdie...I mean Evelyn..." she smiled.

I could just make out one of the librarian's thin legs poking out from the pile. As I continued to watch, I could tell that Lamont was on the bottom, fucking her in the ass, Estelle, wearing a strap-on dildo, was on top fucking her pussy. Becki, also wearing a dildo, and Tom had cocks crammed into her mouth.

All hands on deck!

"Why aren't you in there..?" I smirked at Ashlyn.

"No room." She shrugged.

"I'm sure she's loving it...." I said as I turned to leave. "Goodnight."

"Omifuckingod YES...!" I heard Evelyn's voice echo down the hallway.

I found the kitchen and returned to the room with my glass of water. Jan and Barbara were still asleep, so I crawled into bed with them and eventually dozed off. I woke up again when Jan got up and left the room, returning a few minutes later. The alarm clock read 4:28. Barbara continued to softly snore.

"Hey you..." Jan cooed as she slipped back under the covers and cuddle up next to me. "You still up..?"

She reached between my legs and began stroking me. I was a little sore, but to my surprise, still semi-hard. It didn't take long for Jan to have me back at full-boner.

Without saying another word we kissed and I pulled her on top of me. She guided my cock inside her and slowly rode me.

"I fuckin' love this dick..." she moaned.

We kissed and slow fucked trying our best not to wake Barbara. She eventually did, but chose to watch us instead of joining in.

EPILOGUE

It's been a little more than a year since my initiation, and I am still an active member of the BTSC. We've had at least 10 parties since that night.

Ashlyn is still a member but doesn't participate as often as she once did.

Barbara, Becki, Jan, Estelle and I have formed our own "secret club" within the club -- the four of us regularly get together to have our own parties. I still have regular weekly visits with Barbara, and occasionally we include one of the other ladies.

There are currently 13 active members. Next week we plan on initiating 3 new potentials.

I am very much looking forward to it!

12