The Tease

Story Info
She likes to show, he likes to take pictures.
16.7k words
4.65
46.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers

The complex was quiet, the paths dark, only one woman swam laps in the pool. I slipped into the hot tub, a plastic glass of wine by my elbow and wondered when my frenzy might subside.

She'd been especially immodest that evening. Before she'd left at the dinner hour, she'd primped and primed herself, stripping out of tailored slacks and conventional blouse revealing functional underwear, and then, at an adagio pace, those most beautiful breasts, silky globes adorned by ample circles of tawny color and, in the middle, those marvelous nuclei, protruding from the roundness. She'd pranced through her routine as if performing for me. Reappearing after her shower, her short midnight hair dripping. I was disappointed, but not surprised, to see a towel surrounding her hips. I watched as she dried her hair, made her face, selected the dress, a floral pattern of dazzling hues, strapless of course, all the better to display the orbs of desire. Her back to me, she discarded the towel, stepped into a pair of panties, brief but not ludicrously so, slid the frock over her shoulders, deftly zipped the back. She acquired her purse for the evening, placed wallet, keys and lipstick in it, and was out the door.

In the interim, I put a dinner from the market in the oven, opened the bottle of inexpensive Merlot I'd been saving for this Friday evening, watched a DVD, read a book. Perhaps I dozed, but when she came home, not long after midnight, I was instantly alert. She'd brought her date home and after she got him a glass of water and put her iPod into the dock I heard the strains of romantic jazz. On the sofa they sat, distant from each other, conversing. I watched his assault, a hand on the shoulder, a slight turning to better face her. Scarcely restrained at first, she might have been resisting, but when he bent towards her she raised her lips, she allowed him a kiss. That activity took the better part of five minutes, and eventually his hands began to explore her ear, neck, and then, at long last, he grasped a breast. Through the fabric he fondled it, and then he removed the dress without any resistance from her. His mouth went to one of the nipples, I watched as the other crinkled in pleasure and anticipation. Her hand traveled to his chest, leg, lap. She implored him for a favor, he rose and removed shirt and trousers. As he stood before her, she caressed his rod through the boxers, pulled them down over his hips, licked the tip, took the glans into her lips, just the head at first, then further until nearly the entire shaft was enclosed within the wetness of her mouth. With a hand, she stroked the nut sack, sending shivers through him. As she knelt on the sofa, her rear end toward me, her knees apart, I could see darkness staining the fabric of her panties. It was then that she stood beside him, pressing her body against his, and the pair migrated to the darkened bedroom. Most of an hour passed, and before two o'clock they returned to the living room. She was wearing a thin kimono, he put his discarded clothes on. One final kiss, the promise that he'd call her, and she fastened the lock behind him. The light in the living room was dimmed to a glow, she went back to the bed room, presumably to slumber.

Realizing the evening was over I sprawled on the bed, but the remnants in my memory of what I'd witnessed that evening prevented sleep's arrival. After twenty-five minutes I decided staring at the ceiling was fruitless, got my swim trunks on, walked to the hot tub.

I reclined, enjoying the heat of the water contrast with the coolness of the Northern California night, thought about other times I'd watched her in various states of dress and undress, passion and apathy. How, I wondered, could she allow me to witness her so indifferently? Or, was it possible that she wasn't even aware of my presence?

I heard the padding of feet on the cement behind me, the dripping of water on concrete, the panting of breath. The swimmer slid into the hot tub two yards from me, I caught the glimpse of a blue bathing suit, abundant yet proportionate breasts, and then, the face. It was her!

"Oh, you're the pervert," she exclaimed.

"Excuse me?" I evaded.

"The pervert. The guy who watches me in my condo." The tone in her voice, the expression on her face didn't exhibit alarm or pique, but the words she employed certainly were upsetting. What to do? Should I deny it? Just leave before it got ugly? I took the third fork in the road.

"Well, you could close your drapes, you know."

"Sure I could, Perve, but then you wouldn't get to watch. Don't worry about it, I'm a tease. I like being looked at. You like watching, don't you? At these?" She lifted her tits, more of the roundness rose above the trimming of her suit. I made no reply to her accusation, it seemed any response I gave could be misconstrued, but that didn't stop her from continuing her thread. "You like to take pictures, too, don't you? How many did you take tonight?" Again, I balked, but she demanded, "Come on, a hundred?"

"More like a dozen." The actual truth was somewhere between the two estimates, but I was still uncertain of my position.

"Huh! I thought sure I'd be worth more than that. And you've been watching me for more than two weeks now. How many do you have, total?"

"Maybe a couple hundred."

"Now that's better. Put them on the Internet yet?"

"Of course not."

"Good, that could have got you in trouble." Apparently my demeanor still was less than positive. "Oh, don't look so wretched, it's okay. My name's Audrey," she said, and we shook hands. "What's your name, Perve?"

"Milt."

"Milt. Short for Milton? It fits you. You're geekish. I mean that in a nice way. If you don't want to call me Audrey, you can call me Tease. That's short for 'cock-teaser,' which I am. You moved in about a month ago, right?"

"Yes, that's right." We both lived on the third floor of an adults only condo complex in the South Bay, just west of San Jose. The complex had ten or twelve buildings, each with ten compartments. From my condo, obviously, I had a great view of Audrey's place, her living room directly across from mine, her bedroom also adjacent. Our windows were, perhaps, thirty feet from each other. "How long have you lived here?"

"Now that's a long story. You going to let me have a drink of your wine?" I handed her my cup. "We moved in twelve years ago. My ex and I, we'd been married then for eight or nine years, I guess. Jim wasn't a California native, he came from the East Coast, I grew up in the East Bay. Back in the 'Nineties, like everyone else, we both went from job to job with hardware and then Internet companies. He kept getting bumped up until he was a director someplace, I made it up to marketing manager. We were good to each other, for my thirtieth birthday he gave me a boob job." Another shake of the orbs. "Then the dot.com bust hit, and I was out on my ass. He kept his job, but that started the slide. I couldn't find any kind of a position that paid anything, and he told me he was tired of supporting me. So I wound up getting a part-time position at Borders. They found out I was literate, and that's about all the qualifications they needed. So there I was with all that time on my hands, and he's flying around the country doing deals, and, well . . . He didn't really mind when he found out, and he was getting his own on the side I found out later, but we started going downhill. We kept it together, more or less, for four years, and then he decided he was going to take a job back East, and I just didn't want to go. We were never angry with each other, just bored, and our divorce was easy. He let me keep the condo, all I have to do is pay him his share as rent, and in another six or seven years I'll have it paid off. They've bumped me up and up at Borders, and now I've got a job on the regional staff, I don't have to work weekends or nights, not too bad for a country girl." During the story she finished off the wine, but otherwise hardly took a breath. She waved the glass at me, "Got any more?"

"Sorry, I only brought the glass down."

"No problem. I've got a bottle of white in my refrigerator, I'll get it. Don't leave, okay?" and I watched her cute butt stroll off. I waited for at least ten minutes, and started to figure that she was teasing me, waiting in her living room for me to give up, but then I saw her returning in the murkiness. "Sorry I was so long, but I had to go really bad. I always do after a real good screw like Don gave me tonight. Give me your glass. Okay, so I told you my story, you tell me yours." She relaxed in the tub, big enough for thirty people and often holding that many, and waited.

"Not all that much to tell. I'm a software engineer . . ." "I knew you were a geek!" ". . . work for Avilant, grew up in New York State, came out here and graduated from Berkeley. Got married, the divorce was final last week. No kids, thankfully."

"Was she screwing around?"

"Yes." My mind flashed to that strange night six months before when I found her at the neighbor's house, wrapped in my supposedly best friend's arms.

"Were you?"

"No, never, not once."

"Sorry about that." The tone was empathetic, yet had a taste of that's-the-way-it-goes-why-are-you-pitying-yourself. Or, perhaps, I was just imposing some of my late night, solitary conversations on her words. "You like it here?"

"I do. Great facilities, with the pool and hot tub and all. Seems like nice people."

"We are. Wait till the Christmas party. And Fourth of July."

We floated for awhile, each keeping to our own side of the submerged bench, but finally she had to break the silence. "So when was the first time you got a look at me?"

I hesitated, she gave me a demanding look. "Maybe three weeks ago. You were lying on your bed, uhhhh . . ." "Masturbating?" ". . . yeah, and your light was on, and I was able to watch you from my deck."

"Take any pictures that night?"

"No, just watched. It didn't even occur to me to take pictures until a couple of times later. You sure you don't mind?"

"I told you. The guy before you liked to watch, too, but his wife caught him and told me to keep my drapes drawn. It was a relief when they moved out, I really like to go nude. You're the only condo that can see me, you know."

"No, I didn't realize that."

"Look at the angles. Unless I stand close to the window or go out on my patio, the lower floors can't see anything, and there's no one else in sight. Oh, I guess the apartment building half a mile away could get a glimpse if they had really high powered telescopes, and you can never underestimate a pervert, can you?" I started yawning. I was finally relaxed enough to go to sleep. "Okay," she admitted, "I can wear you out pretty easily, can't I? But here's the deal. I want copies of all the pictures you take of me. Put them on an SD card, drop them off in the message box outside my door. And sleep tight, I won't bother you for the rest of the night." She waved a kiss to me as I walked away, she may have dropped the top of her suit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Audrey was calling to me from her patio. "Hey, Perve!"

"What?"

"Nice pictures! Thanks. You doing anything tomorrow night?" A Sunday, the loneliest time for a single guy.

"No, nothing."

"Cool. Take me to dinner. Seven o'clock? There's a nice Chinese place about a mile from here." That cracked me up, we're in the Bay Area, there are twenty 'nice Chinese places' a mile from anywhere.

Later, she was getting dressed to go somewhere, casual, but she put on a slinky pink bra and panties under the jeans and blouse. I shot off forty pictures or so while she dressed, and this time she looked at the camera directly. She was extremely photogenic, her white teeth and delightful smile shone. And her naked breasts as well. But still, she kept the area between her waist and thighs protectively covered. I don't believe she turned her light on when she came home. If she came home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I came out of my bathroom, showered and shaved, and glanced at her place. I face south, her windows go north, and before the sun sets and she turns on the lights, it's hard to see into her place. But she had lamps on in her living room, she was lying on her couch, her left side towards me. Without a stitch on, she had one hand on her breast, the other between her legs. I got the camera, and wasn't surprised when I caught a glimpse of blue, the plastic of a vibrator. She gave me quite a show, and I captured it for our later enjoyment. For fifteen minutes she entertained herself, apparently ignoring me. She orgasmed brightly, but her protecting leg never moved to a position where I caught the burying ground. When she breathed her final sigh she grabbed a towel, put it over her groin, sat up, faced me and mouthed, "don't be late."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tea was in front of us, we were waiting for the soup, seated at a formica table in the back. "What kind of camera do you have?"

"A Canon Rebel."

"What's that?"

"It's a DSLR." Seeing the confusion, I continued, "That means it's a sophisticated camera. I have three lenses. A prime lens, a wide angle zoom and a telephoto . . ." "See, I told you you were a geek." ". . . I can take just about any kind of shot in any kind of light. Did you see how sharp those pictures are? And that's from across the way, through the glass of your patio window. I could never get pictures like that with a point and shoot."

"What's that?"

"That's one of those little cameras. You've probably got one."

"Oh, my Kodak? I love my Kodak."

"It's probably fine for snapshots. But my pictures turn out so much better."

"You're right," she agreed, "they do."

We were interrupted by the waiter, and when he poured the rice into the broth, we were treated to the rich smell and hissing sound. After pouring us a bowl each and leaving the rest on the table, he moved off. "Okay," she said, "time to find out more about you."

"Nothing more to find out. I told you everything."

"Not even close. Any girlfriends?"

"No, I haven't met anyone."

"And you're trying real hard, aren't you? Cooped up in your apartment whenever you're not at work. When was the last time you even talked to a girl?"

"I had lunch with two of them this week."

"And they were both married, weren't they?"

She had me, I smiled. "Well, one's just living with a guy."

"You've got to have some interest, don't you? I mean, you're not taking those pictures of me just because, are you? You're thinking about getting laid, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I'm wondering about that. It's just that, well, I don't know, I keep thinking about her with him, and I get angry, and then . . . well, I guess I'm just not ready yet."

"She's still seeing him?"

"No, the bastard broke it off with her after he found out I knew. She told me she didn't really like him that much, he was just convenient. That's the word she used, 'convenient.' Like she just wanted sex from somebody else, and he just happened to be there. He told me that she came onto him when he stopped over one day and I wasn't around. So she was looking for it."

"Did she have anybody else, other guys?"

"She says no, but I think she's lying to me. I overheard her once on the phone, it sounded like she was making a date. A couple times she came home really late, so what was she doing?"

"Maybe she was just out with a girlfriend."

"Maybe," I agreed, but not with any sense of credibility.

"Any chance the two of you will get back together?"

"No. None at all. We went to a marriage counselor, did all that stuff. Took a romantic trip up to wine country. It didn't work. We were getting on each other's nerves, and finally we both just said the hell with it. About three weeks ago I stopped in to get some stuff I still had at her place, and there was a guy there. So, it's over, and good riddance." I raised my tea cup in salute to the lost woman.

We went mum for a few minutes, then she said, "Okay, women didn't do it, let's talk geek. So how'd you get into this photography thing?"

"I was a boy scout . . ." "I'll bet you were an eagle guy." "No, never got that high, only made it up to star. I still regret I didn't hang on. Anyway, they had a merit badge in photography, and one of the troop leaders was into it, and got me hooked. My folks bought me an Olympus OM-2, and I saved up for additional lenses. I was the photographer for my year book in high school, took a couple of courses in college. I knew I wasn't ever going to be a professional, but I truly enjoy the craft. I started out in landscapes, then I got into portraits."

"And dirty pictures!"

"And dirty pictures."

"Did you ever take pictures of your wife?"

"Yeah, that was a thing of ours."

"You should post them on the internet."

I thought about that for a few seconds. "I don't know. That would be mean, wouldn't it?"

"She's done some mean things to you."

"Maybe. It still doesn't seem right."

"Well, what about me?" Audrey suggested. "Would you put up pictures of me on the internet? Show everybody what you can do?"

"Would you like me to?"

"I wouldn't mind. It'd be kind of sexy, thinking about all those perverts out there, creaming themselves while looking at me."

"You're serious, aren't you?"

"I don't joke," Audrey declared.

When we got home, we both went to our separate apartments, and Audrey waved to me from hers, then shut the curtains - no show that night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We both laid low for a couple of nights, then one night I heard something hit my window. It turned out to be frozen peas that Audrey was throwing at me. I went out onto the patio. "Hi there!"

"Hi there, yourself. Come over here, I've got something to show you."

"What?"

"If I told you, you'd know, wouldn't you? Get your ass over here."

I went down the steps, across the walk, and up the steps. Her door was open, "Come on in," she hollered. She was wearing slacks and a t-shirt that read, 'Carpe Dame (seize the woman)'. She poured me a glass of wine, then motioned me to her laptop on the coffee table in front of the couch. I could see my place across the way, and then, on the computer screen I saw a picture I had taken of Audrey, fully naked but turned, of course, so her pelvis couldn't be seen. I glanced at the browser menu, saw that the address was voyeurweb.com. She'd put them on the internet! "We're famous," she said, "I'm getting a lot of comments. All of them like me, except for a couple who are probably religious nuts."

I flipped through the pictures, there were eight of them, from one of the first series I'd taken. She was in her work clothes at the start, was stripping down and putting on sweats, her face easily recognizable. "Aren't you worried someone you know will see these?"

"I don't care. I think it'd be sort of neat if somebody recognized me."

The photos were the original pictures, not enhanced in any way. The levels were off, and in a few of them, the saturation should have been increased. I told her this, and she said, "Okay, you're in charge of making them look good before we submit them, then." We immediately went to work on the next batch - we decided it would be one where she was getting ready to go into the shower, then a couple after she came out - and with a graphics program I downloaded we cropped and brightened them up. After we sent them off, we leaned back.

"You like people looking at you, don't you?"

"Of course I do," she answered, "I want everybody to see how good looking I am. That's what these," she cupped both of her rounded, artificial breasts, "are all about."

"How did you get into that?"

"Oh, that's a long story. When I was in high school, I was a little mouse. Flat chest, skinny legs, stringy hair, the whole works. On top of that, I was smarter than most of the boys. So, nobody pays any attention to me. I couldn't even get a date for the prom. Then I went to college, and it agreed with me. My first two years I grew two inches and filled out. Unfortunately, I was still just a small B cup. A friend of mine showed me how to apply makeup, and I spent a couple of hundred dollars on a hair stylist. All of a sudden the guys are tripping over each other trying to get to me. What a rush! Of course, most of them just wanted to get in my pants, but I didn't let them, of course. One time when I needed some cash, and I found out that a local artist paid pretty good money for a girl to stand around in front of his class without any clothes on. After it was over, I'd look at the drawings the students did of me, and I was proud of what they saw in me. Some would emphasize my ass, others my bush, and a couple just drew me above my waist. I didn't like those pictures, they showed that I still didn't have any tits. And I found it turned me on, too. I had a boyfriend then, and after the modeling sessions I went over to his place and we screwed like rabbits. He finally stopped going out with me because I wanted too much sex from him. Can you imagine? Too much sex? I still think he was crazy or something. Anyway, I started doing things that would get me looked at. Skinny dipping with a bunch of guys, wet t-shirt contests, that kind of thing. After I got out of college, I sort of forgot about it, I guess I thought it was immature or something. Then I met Jim, and we started dating real seriously, and one day when we were at a beach he just pulled my top off. I think he thought I'd be pissed, but I started showing my stuff to all our friends who were there, and that night we had hot sex, just like I always did when I had a chance. So he started encouraging me to do stuff, flash people on the freeway, moon people, whatever. Then we got married, and it all just sort of stopped. Of course he knew that I didn't like my tits, so for my birthday he got me my breast enhancement. About five months later, after everything was healed up and they were finally looking pretty good, I got him to take me to a strip club on amateur night, and I got up on stage and showed everybody what I had, and I was real happy with the reaction, but Jim was pissed. He told me that they were only for him to look at, and he didn't want anybody to think I was easy, which I never have been, Jim didn't get any until the eighth date, and I told him to go screw himself, I'd show these to anybody I wanted to, and I went back up on the stage, and that just pissed him off more. We didn't have sex that night, and now that I look back on it that was the beginning of the end. So, anyways, we start having our affairs, and then when Jim was out of town one night I noticed the guy that was living in your place with his wife was looking at me so I went into the bedroom and stripped and started masturbating and I notice he wanked off while I was getting off myself. And that started it. After Jim split I'd go to nude beaches, and wear revealing tops and all that kind of stuff. And that's how it happened." Finally, she took a sip of her wine and a breath.

adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers