The Teen-Age Drive-In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here," he told her. "Stand up. Let me finish that."

Cassie stood up and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. She was grinning and had a satisfied look on her face.

Stan looked at her. "That was really good, Cassie. You are a real woman! Now get in there and help Kelli up. But don't open the door."

Stan reached in and grabbed Kelli's hand and held her up while Cassie went around and crawled back into the car through the passenger side window. Cassie helped Kelli sit up in the seat and pulled her bra back down and buttoned the top two buttons on her shirt.

She looked up at Stan and said, "I think she'll be O.K. in a little while."

"One more thing," Stan said. Cassie looked at him with a puzzled look and Kelli's head raised up slightly as she began to recover.

"Reach down and hand me Kelli's panties."

Cassie felt around under Kelli's feet, found her panties, and gave them to Stan.

"Now give me your panties," he ordered. Cassie dutifully lifted her hips up, reached under her skirt, and pulled her panties off. She handed them to Stan.

Stan put both panties into the back pocket of his jeans and leaned his head into the window.

"O.K., girls," he said. "It's been nice seeing you, I gotta' be going now. Maybe I'll see you again next week."

He stood up and walked back toward the Top Dog.

Kelli and Cassie were both silent as they watched him walk away.

"What do you think, Cass?" Kelli asked after a while.

Cassie replied, "I think we both scored, Kell!" and she held up her hand. Kelli gave her a high five.

12