The Tenants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're five foot four, Annie." David ran his fingers along the arch of her foot and she shivered. "You marked it on the doorway next to your son's height remember?" He began to massage lightly and Anne closed her eyes leaning back against Scott.

"Right. I forgot. Whatever," She sighed and relaxed. Sleepy and warm from the wine she decided to go with the flow. Maybe this was just a really good dream.

Scott's fingers began to work their way across her shoulders "Annie, you are tense. You need full body massage. I took a therapy class for this. We can cure what ails you. Drink your coffee baby, we don't want you falling asleep."

"Then you shouldn't have let me drink all that wine." Anne leaned back into Scott's fingers. "Lower. Right there." She gave a little moan as Scott rubbed the small of her back.

David's hand were rubbing the arches of her feet with warm strokes, moving up her calves and pressing into her legs. "Those aren't my feet David."

"I know Annie. Believe me." David pulled one leg into his lap and slid his hand up under her dress. "You can't be comfortable in this dress. Scott, take care of that zipper." Scott's finger's moved around to cup her breast firmly holding her into place as the other hand slid under her arm and edged the zipper down.

Anne opened one eye. "You know this isn't a good idea David. Scott. This is not a good idea." She realized she was murmuring but somewhere in the back of her mind she felt a sniggle of worry.

"It will be fine Annie. Believe me." Scott eased her further into his lap while David swung himself out from under her legs. She lifted her head slightly to look around the room. Somehow the lights had dimmed; candles were lit, forming a trail to the larger bedroom. Scott lifted her up to set her on her feet holding her firmly against him. His lips starting to nibble down her neck. David crouched in front of her and began working the dress up over her hips. His teeth nipped her left thigh, making her jump. After she stood in her slip, stockings and bra, David picked her up, tossing her dress at Scott and headed for the larger bedroom, carrying her like a doll.

"I can walk, really. I should walk right back over to my own flat. You two do not want to do this." Scott and David ignored her as David laid her on the bed, flipping her over on her stomach.

"This woman needs a massage. Full body. Get the oil." David's hands were sliding her slip down over her hips and then moving to unfasten her bra. "Hmmm, nice color Annie." Anne listened as she heard the whisper of her slip falling to the floor. David's fingers slid under the clasp of the bra warm and smooth. "Lift." She pushed herself up on her elbows, wondering why it was so easy to follow these orders. "David, this part isn't in your lease agreement." She found herself slipping her arm through the strap of her bra, first right then left. "And it's JUST a massage" She tried to make her voice sound firm but instead it sounded in her own ears like she was fighting a losing battle.

"Annie, you talk too much." She hissed as she felt David, or was it Scott, pour the warm oil down the valley of her back, pooling it in the small of her back. Opening one eye, she saw David kneeling beside her on the bed, no longer wearing a suit but instead he had pulled on a pair of shorts. She could see the muscle pull tight across his stomach as he leaned forward toward her, then his hands started a slow rub on her shoulders. "Oh god, you have no idea how good that feels…" She murmured into the pillow. Turning her head to the other side, she saw Scott kneeling beside her, also in shorts now, his hands started to press into her lower back.

Anne tried to concentrate on being perfectly still but soon lost herself in the feeling of four warm hands stroking across her skin. It was like no massage on earth. She could feel David kneading her shoulders, forcing her to relax her grip on the comforter. Every time she let herself unbend she was rewarded with a stroke of fingertip up the nape of her neck, sliding in teasing circles. The small of her back was being molded and massaged by Scotts callused hands. He would slide up and down, lower each time. When she lost her thoughts on David's teasing Scott would push down to her ass and begin to squeeze as if it were all part of a planned attack on her senses. "You two have been practicing this, I think." She moaned the words into the pillows trying not to push her hips down in reaction to the pulsating squeeze on her backside.

David's voice was a low rumble in her ear "We just happen to know what we're doing Annie. And you deserve something good, so relax and enjoy." His lips slipped down to her ear and he flicked his tongue against the lobe to emphasize his statement. Anne drew in a deep breath and realized that Scott was working her panties down further with his hands.

"I don't want to ruin this silk with all this oil, baby. Just let me push them out of the way." It seemed only reasonable to lift her hips so that Scott could ease her panties down further. She knew that she was lying on the bed wearing only her stockings but it didn't seem to matter under the four soothing hands that were starting little fires in her belly.

David's hands started a trail down her side slowly, rounding under her breasts to push at her ribcage. She felt him move over her, kicking the pillow aside so that he was nearly in front of her head. Scott had begun a relentless kneading of her bottom and under her hips to stroke her inner thighs. His fingertips were insistent pushing her legs apart. "Relax Annie. Open up for me." Anne's ears started to ring. He sounded for all the world like a lover talking to her.

David had begun his upward drag almost under her ribs to her breasts but this time he didn't stop but continued his stroking up and across her breasts as they pressed into the comforter. She hissed into the pillow her body reacting to the stroke. David chucked in his throat and pushed down again almost lifting her then he kneaded her breasts, circling her nipples as he drug his hands down.

"David—" Annie tried to move, wanting to get away from the burning stroke of the fingers and hands to clear her mind. She had gone this far but her senses were on overload. David's grip on her tightened.

"It's just a massage. Annie. You aren't afraid of us are you?" David's voice took on an edge, teasing but in control. His fingers pulled at her nipples rubbing them against the comforter.

"I can't think when you do that David, I can't—" She lifted her head slightly trying to twist away from his tormenting fingers only to have his mouth do a quick descent over hers. Scott's hands pushed just as David's tongue slid past her teeth. Fire started racing through her blood and over her skin. Somewhere in her mind she felt obligated to resist the onslaught of her senses. Trying to twist away from David's kiss, she ended up flat on her back, her shoulders' pinned under his hands, the kiss continued with him stroking her own tongue and sucking it back into his mouth. She wondered dimly who had taught him to kiss that way. She pulled her legs together only to feel Scott's mouth nuzzling at her belly, his tongue dragging its way down her right thigh. His hands pushed her thighs apart. She felt herself trying to move David's shoulder's away, catching her breath. David pulled back from her and pinned her with a look.

"You don't need to think Annie. Just feel. You need this. And we want it." He lowered his lips to her neck biting gently and pushing his tongue against her skin. Anne slid her hands over his shoulders amazed at the heat in his skin. Scott's mouth continued swirling circles across her belly and thighs, nipping the inside of her thighs, almost bruising her, pushing her legs apart. He flattened his tongue and stroked across the small line of hair she left unshaved as a token curl, preferring the feel of smooth skin when she touched herself or was touched.

"Your beautiful, baby. Look at all this beautiful skin." She could feel Scott's breath against her outer lips and knew she was wet, almost dripping. She closed her eyes and gasped as David bit her shoulder and the slid his way down her body, joining Scott.

"Open her up and let's see if that pink turns red inside." David's voice murmured over her skin and the two men examined her. One of his hands stayed at her shoulder, holding her in place. She felt them pull her legs apart and lift her. She threw one arm over her eyes. My god, they were looking at her, almost into her. She tried to clamp her legs closed.

"This isn't fair. Don't—" On hand gripped each of her thighs and another lifted her hips while a pillow was shoved under her.

"Just enjoying the view Annie. You are gorgeous. Inside and out." Anne let out a moan as fingers slipped between her lips pulling her apart. Then she felt hot breath against her thigh. "So pink and red and hot." Scott's voice ran over her thigh and he breathed in her scent. One long finger slipped inside her and she clenched automatically, tightening around him. Another moan came from deep in her throat and David's hand moved from her shoulder to her nipple pulling gently. She nearly cried out in disappointment when the finger was pulled from her, leaving her wet and open. "Let's see all of you Annie." The room was dim lit merely by candles and she opened her eyes wide, trying to see David or Scotts face in the light. She was flipped over again and lifted the pillow under her raising her hips. Hands were running over her ass, kneading her again and pushing her legs apart to the point of lowering her to the bed. "I've been watching your ass since the day we moved in baby." Scotts voice came against her left thigh right before he sank his teeth gently into her cheek. Anne flinched and tensed when she felt her hips lifted further and then her cheeks spread apart.

"Oh yes, I told you she was made for it, man. Perfect for a long, deep ass fuck." David's voice was rough; she could feel his lips moving across her left cheek as he talked. His tongue flicked against her skin. Anne felt panicked. She'd only had anal sex once and it had been a painful experience that she didn't want to repeat.

"Noo. Nooo. You can't." The words were muffled as she felt herself pushed back into the pillow and lifted again.

"I won the toss Davy boy. I get the first taste." She felt Scott lunge before he slipped his tongue against her backside again, teeth dragging against her skin. His mouth did a circuit on each cheek before she felt heat and wetness again her small bud. She bucked slightly, amazed at the feeling. No one had ever licked her or kissed her there. Scott made a growling noise and tried to force his tongue into her. Pushing and then pulling out. Annie felt like every nerve in her body was alive. She groaned into the pillow trying to breathe. Scott was relentless alternately licking and chewing his way against her ass, muttering between forays "So sweet. You taste like heaven baby. Come to me. Push against my tongue." She felt Scott pulling her up, balancing her against his shoulders his head buried in her cheeks.

David wasted no time in a frontal assault, moving to her he latched his mouth onto one breast and pulled and tweaked the nipple on the other while his teeth grazed her. His hand moved down to slide two fingers between her legs and she felt him laugh against her skin. "Your wet Annie. Like a flood. Open up for me and let me have some." Scott's hands held her back against him tongue buried in her ass, he was practically humming into her now. Shaking his head against her, biting and licking. Annie was squirming, loving the feeling of him opening her up with his tongue. David moved down to slide her lips apart with his tongue, sucking in her juice, he pulled her clit into his mouth hard. Anne pushed down against him, nearly topping him over. Scott tightened his grip.

"Oh God, god…don't stop that!" She felt herself moaning. Scott pulled back and bit her hard on the cheek.

"No we're not going to stop Annie. But you're going to come for us aren't you baby?" He held her in place against David's working mouth. Anne felt herself dripping onto David's face. She reached down to pull his head hard against her. He moaned into her and sucked her clit hard in response, pushing two fingers into her. She cried out at the invasion. He retreated and thrust into her again

"You're tight Annie. Nice and tight." He flicked her clit and grazed his teeth across her, punctuating his words and thrusting his fingers. "Give me a 69 sweetheart, nice and slow." Anne felt him pull away and would have fallen if Scott hadn't held her up. David rolled onto his back and pushed his head between Scott's knees. "Put her down. Now.". Scott tilted Anne forward and she found herself face to face with a nest of neatly trimmed black curls and David's thick round cock pulsing toward her. She reacted on instinct, sliding her hands around his balls and squeezing gently. David let out a groan. "Don't tease me Annie, god." Anne felt feminine power run through her. They may have been toying with her but now she would get even with David at least. His mouth latched onto the inside of her thigh sucking hard, biting her. She decided to move at her own pace and slid her tongue across the glistening drop at the slit in his cock moaning in her throat while she tasted him on her tongue. He had a light salty taste she wanted more of. She continued to massage his balls with her fingers and slowly twirled her tongue around his head, sucking lightly, eliciting healthy groans from him and laughter from Scott.

"Get more than you bargained for big man?" Scott's hands squeezed Anne's cheeks again she tried to push back to him in frustration. David's head came up nuzzling her, sliding his tongue wide against her opening pushing into her deep. She countered by sucking harder on his length and slowly pushing him deeper into her throat, increasing the vacuum. David began to push his tongue into her with sweeping strokes, gulping down her juice and groaning between thrusts. The developed a matching rhythm of her pumping him into her mouth while his tongue fucked her thoroughly. Anne lost track of Scott's hands instead concentrating on the feeling of David's warm tongue and pulsing length in her throat. If she relaxed far enough she was sure she could swallow around him. Then David started a slow assault on her ass again, his tongue sliding in and out alternating with David. He varied the push with a finger in her tight passage; she felt herself spasm around him frightening by the invasion. She moaned loudly, her mouth full of David's cock. "Open up for me baby. You're going to take more than this finger. We're going to fill you up everywhere." She felt David growling against her cunt, trying to stretch her further with his tongue; his fingers were bruising her thighs as he pushed his head up.

Ann released his cock from her mouth and drug her teeth lightly against his balls in reaction to the tonguing from Scott. David pressed his mouth against her, capturing her clit with his lips, grazing with his own teeth. Ann squealed and dipped her head again, this time sucking both his balls into her mouth, her hand wrapped firmly around his pulsing cock. David pulled hard on her clit, sucking quickly and thrust two fingers into her burning channel. Ann felt herself contracting around his fingers and began to pump against his mouth. The feeling was phenomenal. Waves of heat hit her and she began stroking him, sucking wildly. Scott pushed two fingers into her ass, making her jump and moan. She relaxed around his fingers, pulsing into David's mouth. David's hips lifted, attempting to push further into her throat. Anne's head bobbed up and down over him, sucking hard on each upstroke. She felt the heat building in her belly and moaned around his cock.

"Push baby, push." Scott's tongue joined his fingers, sliding into her, opening her up. "That's it Annie, scream for us. Tell me how it feels." Anne moaned again with David pushing against the back of her throat. She could feel the blood pumping through his cock and knew he was as close as she was. The orgasm hit her like a wave just as David released hot fluid against her tongue. She swallowed convulsively, bucking down on his mouth. Scott joined David licking frantically at her from her clit to top of her cheeks. David continued to pump into her mouth with what seemed like an unlimited load of hot fluid. She let the spasms continue, reveling in the feeling of a good climax brought on by something other than her own hands. Slowly she let David's cock slide out of her mouth, swallowing and licking him clean down to his balls. She heard something that sounded like a long slow hum and knew it was coming from the back of her throat, she felt exactly like a cat. A very well fed cat.

David shivered as she continued to lick him clean, murmuring against his flaccid cock. Anne raised back up on all fours and arched her back, stretching. Scott slid two fingers into her without warning. "Don't get to comfortable Annie. It's going to be a nice, long night."

To Be Continued...

12