The Therapy Sessions

Story Info
Julie reluctantly agreed to help her friend.
5.6k words
4.53
56.8k
47
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: this story is pure fantasy, written at the request of a reader. By no means am I trying to denigrate any profession or professionals by writing it. Any resemblance to real people or events would be highly fascinating to me.

*****

"Come on, Julie! It'll be a lark!" Gloria said. "And I really need a good grade in my psych class! You know we need to 'turn in' our end of term projects soon."

"I don't know Gloria. I've seen those hypnotists on TV. Making people do weird things. Cluck like a chicken... walk around like a monkey. I'd be so embarrassed!"

"That's just an act they're doing. The real thing isn't like that. Hypnosis is actually self hypnosis. The subject - that's you - has to be willing to go under, and she can't be made to do anything against her will. And you know me - I'm not going to make you cluck like a chicken or anything."

Julie's resistance was softening... a little. "Well... I don't know. I trust you and all. But letting you control me... God, I wish I had a cigarette right now."

"Sorry. You know we're not allowed to smoke in here. But let me tell you another benefit. If you're like me, you're not getting enough sleep, hitting the books hard, studying for finals."

"Yeah? So?" Julie's body language perked up, because as badly as she needed a cigarette, she needed sleep even more. Evening classes had sounded like the way to finish her degree, but her day job soaked up so much time that she had little left for study, let alone sleep.

"One of the main reasons we sleep it to let the brain process things, sorting them, putting them in order. If you'll let me try to hypnotize you, your brain, freed of normal activities, will process all that much more quickly. As I bring you out of it, you'll feel more rested than you have in weeks. It'll be like you got a great, restful, complete night of sleep."

Julie chewed on a fingernail. Hesitant. Deciding. Then she said, "Oh what the hell. Let's try it. If I can feel refreshed, it'll be worth it."

"Great! Thank you!" Gloria exclaimed, giving her friend a big hug. "Now, I've already explained the procedure in detail. Do you have any questions about it?"

"No, I don't think so. I don't really know if I'm a good candidate, though. What you might call susceptible. How can we be sure?"

Gloria pondered that question. She didn't want Julie to just pretend to be hypnotized, just to make her feel like it had worked. "Oh, I know. Can you tell me something that I could try to make you do - something not too horrible, of course - that would prove it? Some secret or action? I promise, it'll stay between us. I wouldn't use that in public, or in the classroom."

Julie blushed because a thought came immediately into her mind. She mentally kicked herself for doing it in the first place. Of course, the night she did it, she'd been out drinking, and had in way too much alcohol. The results, embarrassing as they were, had the beneficial effect of moderating her drinking from that evening onward. She'd vowed to never show it to anyone, except her future life partner, but it would sure prove that she'd been hypnotized.

"OK," she squeaked nervously. "I know what we can do. But you have to promise me that this stays between the two of us. It never leaves this room! Promise!"

"Oh lord, Julie! You didn't kill somebody or something, did you?"

Julie actually laughed. "No! It's not that bad. Just humiliating. Promise?"

"I promise. I promise!" Gloria stated.

"Cross your heart and pinkie swear?" Julie asked.

Gloria performed the promising ritual to Julie's satisfaction.

"OK. One night I was so inebriated that on a stupid impulse, I got a tattoo." Gloria's eyelids rose high, hearing her relatively straight-laced friend confess this. "So, if and when I'm hypnotized, try to get me to show it to you. If you can describe it to me - location and image - then we'll know I was truly hypnotized."

Gloria beamed a smile at her. "Sounds like a fascinating challenge, my friend. And I'll reiterate my promise. No one will learn anything about it from me."

"That's settled, then. So how do we start?" Julie asked.

"You can relax back in the chair your sitting in," Gloria said in soothing tones. "A big part of this is relaxation and focus. We sort of hypnotize ourselves when we're calmly focused on a task we enjoy, shutting out all distractions. So settle yourself, and listen to my voice, OK?"

"OK," Julie responded. Her body language changed to one of ease.

"Good. You're doing well," Gloria said. "Now stretch your arms out in front of you, shoulder high and shoulder width apart, palms facing one another." As Julie complied, Gloria continued, "I'm going to put one of my fingers in the center, between your palms. I just want you to focus on my finger."

Julie remained calm, focusing on that finger.

Gloria said, "When I drop my finger away, keep your attention focused there, as if the finger is still there."

Julie thought that was an odd thing to do, so they had to repeat that part a few times, until she got comfortable with keeping her focus there. Then Gloria moved to the next step, telling Julie, "Now close your eyes, and feel magnets in the palm of your hands. Feel your hands being drawn together by that magnetic force. When your hands touch, you'll feel a wave of relaxation flow from your head to your toes, and you'll drop into a deep hypnotic trance."

It took some gentle encouragement, but eventually Julie's hands did come together, and as they did, Gloria clasped them in her hands, pulling them forward and she said, "Sleep!" in a commanding tone of voice. Julie slumped forward, as expected, and appeared to be asleep, but was actually in a suggestive trance. She told Julie to sit back upright, but with her eyes closed.

Gloria decided to use one of the possible deepening devices to place Julie into an even deeper, more suggestive state. The 'candle deepener' seemed appropriate to Julie, since Gloria knew Julie often burned lovely candles at dinnertime. She carefully took Julie through that exercise, watching Julie's body relax even more into the trance.

Now it seemed time for a simple test. "Julie, I've decided to turn up the thermostat. Notice how the room is getting warmer and warmer." After a minute, she continued, "It's as warm now as a hot summer day in here." She was somewhat shocked to see beads of perspiration forming on Julie's forehead. "It's uncomfortably hot now. You need to unbutton the top two buttons on your blouse and shake the opening to let the air circulate on your chest."

Remarkably, Julie did just that, fanning herself with the top of her blouse. Her expression indicated that the breeze created by those movements was helping. Gloria told her, "I just noticed how warm you are, so I've adjusted the thermostat back to normal, and turned on a small fan to circulate the air back to a comfortable temperature." Julie stopped fooling with her blouse, and relaxed again.

"All right, Julie. Open your eyes and look at me, but stay deeply asleep." Julie's eyes opened, but she didn't glance around the room - she continued looking straight ahead. "Julie, you've reached an important decision. You've decided that you must share with me, your friend, the fact that you have a tattoo. You know that you can trust me with your secret, and you know that I'm completely accepting of the fact that you have one. You know that you have my support in this, since we're friends."

She let Julie process that, then added, "I'm drawing the curtains tight, and locking the door, so no one will disturb us. We're safe and completely isolated. You want to actually show me your tattoo. You're getting up onto your feet now to do that." Julie slowly stood up in front of the chair. "I'm ready to see your tattoo, and you're ready to show it to me. Go ahead. Feel free to display it."

Julie turned her head slowly side to side, as if checking that no one else was looking. Her hands went to the front of her jeans, unsnapped, and unzipped them. She eased them down to a level below her buttocks, revealing her pink panties. Turning her back to Gloria, she pulled the left side of her panties down, displaying her left ass cheek. There was the tattoo - a lovely little dove, in flight, carrying an olive branch in its beak.

Gloria studied it, fixing the image in her mind. Aloud, she said softly, "It's lovely, Julie. It's truly a work of art. Thank you for showing it - sharing this with me. Pull up your panties and jeans, and adjust your clothing. Button your top two blouse buttons and then sit comfortably on the chair with your eyes closed again."

Gloria watched as Julie rearranged her clothing and sat back down. When she was in place, Gloria gave her the visual/auditory triggers she planned to use during the class demonstration. She also told Julie a code phase that she would use if she needed to return Julie to a hypnotic state more quickly. Once that was done she said, "Julie, I'm going to count down from 5 to 1. When I reach number 1, you'll be wide awake, feeling very relaxed, and refreshed from a good, solid, restful sleep of 8 hours. 5... 4... starting to awaken... 3... 2... almost awake... 1... eyes open, and wide awake."

Julie opened her eyes and actually stretched, grinning.

"How do you feel?" Gloria asked.

"I feel great... wonderful, in fact. Just sitting here chatting with you has been very relaxing. But I'm sorry we failed in this experiment. Maybe you can try to hypnotize me some other time."

"Julie, my dear friend, you were either a very good actress, or you were truly hypnotized."

"Really? I find that hard to believe, Gloria. I never showed you my tattoo."

"You mean that cute little dove with the olive branch? That tattoo?"

Julie gasped, her hand flying to her mouth in shock. Her faced blanched for a moment, and then reddened deeply as she blushed furiously. "Oh my god! I did?" she cried out.

"Yes, you did. But, as I promised, I'll never tell anyone," Gloria assured her. "It's really cute! But I understand that, given its location, you're restrained from going around showing it off." She gave her a hug, feeling the heat radiating from her face. Julie agreed to come to Gloria's psych class to model for her end of term project.

On the appointed evening, before the class met, Gloria took Julie into an empty classroom. There, she invoked the code phrase 'Pocohontas green' which quickly put Julie back into a hypnotic state. She checked that Julie remembered the triggers that had been planted into her subconscious mind, and then brought her out of the trance. Together, they went into the classroom, where the professor was waiting for them.

Gloria gave her instructor a piece of paper that explained her project. She and Julie were standing in front of the class, chatting quietly, when one of the students took out a pen and clicked it into writing position. Without thinking about it, Julie scratched her nose. The professor, standing a little behind them, opened his book and turned a page. Julie scratched her armpit.

Without being aware of it, every time anyone in the room turned a page, she scratched her armpit, and every time anyone clicked their pen, she scratched her nose! Some students caught on, and did those things deliberately. Soon Julie was scratching her nose and her armpit, almost non-stop.

Once that occurred, the professor called out, "Everyone stop!" The room went silent. He said to Gloria, "I'm convinced. Can you cancel those now?"

Gloria nodded, and quietly whispered the words 'Pocohontas green' into Julie's ear. As Julie entered the hypnotic state, Gloria said quietly but firmly, "Julie, when you hear and see those triggers, you no longer feel any impulse to act on them. Your mind is now free of those suggestions. Do you understand?"

Julie replied, "Yes. I understand."

The class watched, rather spellbound, as Gloria gently brought Julie out of hypnosis, telling her to forget being brought up in front of the class, and again leaving her feeling refreshed and relaxed.

Julie looked at where they were, and asked, "Why are we standing here in front of the class?" This question was greeted with titters and chuckles. A few students turned pages, and clicked their pens, but Julie now just stood quietly. Finally, someone started clapping, and Gloria and Julie received a general round of applause for her project.

Gloria waited until after class to explain what had really occurred and even wrote down the code phrase 'Pocohontas green' for Julie to read safely, and explain how that phrase worked. Julie was a little embarrassed to learn how much scratching she'd done, almost acting like a puppet in front of the class, but she did state with a smile, "At least you didn't make me cluck like a chicken!"

Several weeks later, during the summer break from classes, Julie was puffing on a cigarette, and coughing. "That's it!" she yelled. "I'm tired of these damn things! I've just got to quit!" But she'd tried kicking the habit so many times before, and she was discouraged. Suddenly, she snapped her fingers. "Hypnosis! That might work."

She did some online research looking for a therapist, checking ratings and comments. That's where she learned of Paula Spenser. The information looked good, so Julie called and made an evening appointment, since she couldn't take time off from work.

Walking into Ms. Spenser's office on the evening of her appointment, Julie got a mild surprise. Paula looked a little like Gloria. She had the same eyes, and the same hair color, except it was cut much shorter and worn in a different style. From what she could see, Paula even had a similar build to Gloria's. The clincher was a subconscious one, though. When Julie got close enough, her nostrils reported to her brain that Paula even smelled like Gloria. Julie wasn't actually focused on the scent - it was below the level of conscious perception. But the result was that Julia immediately liked and trusted Paula.

After the preliminaries, which involved filling out various forms, and discussing Julie's goal - having her kick her smoking habit - they got down to basics.

"So, Julie," Paula began, "have you ever been hypnotized before?"

Julie answered, "Yes, I have, which is why I thought this might help me with my problem." She went on to explain about Gloria's project, and her participation.

"So you came away from that experience feeling you're a good subject for hypnosis?" Paula asked.

"Yes, I really think so," Julie agreed.

Paula liked hearing her positive attitude about hypnosis. It should help her achieve some very deep states. She asked, "Did your friend Gloria happen to give you a code word or phrase to help you enter a hypnotic state more easily?"

Julie nodded. "Yes, she did. May I write it down for you?" Paula gave her a pen and a slip of paper, and Julie wrote the phrase 'Pocohontas green' on it, and handed it over.

"That's a pretty good choice," Paula agreed. "You're not likely to encounter that in everyday life at all. Excellent. Are you ready to start?" They sat facing one another, seated on comfortable chairs.

Julie was not only ready to start, she was positively enthusiastic. Paula took her through several deepening exercises. Before long, Julie was in a deep, deep hypnotic state. With her mind open and repressed memories now available, Paula soon discovered, as she suspected, that Julie's smoking habit was a sublimation of her acute sexual needs.

Now an ethical therapist might've brought Julie out of the hypnotic state, and suggested counseling. Paula wasn't actually what a person might regard as ethical in this manner. Perhaps Julie shouldn't have been so quick to trust her, after all.

Paula stood up, removed her dress, and sat back down on the edge of the chair seat. Since she'd worn no bra or panties under her dress, she was fully naked now. "Julie, all this time you thought you needed to smoke, because you needed to do things with your hands and mouth. You just thought of an alternative. Get up from your chair and kneel between my thighs. Use your hands on my pussy and ass. Use your mouth and tongue on my sex. Finger me, lick me, and suck me. Let your lust rise to the surface and act on it. You know this is better than smoking."

Without protest, Julie did just that. She got close to Paula, slid one hand under her butt to grasp and cradle her ass cheek, while fingers from her other hand slipped into Paula's warm, liquidy tunnel. She started fingering that pussy while her tongue lapped and lapped at Paula's labia and emerging clit. Juices started streaming due to Paula's cunt lubrication, and Julie sucked them up as fast as they emerged. The only sounds in the room were the squishes from Julie's fingering movements, the slurping from Julie's suction, and Paula's accelerated breathing. The therapist started playing with her own tits, enjoying her rising excitement.

Once Julie tasted Paula's pussy juices, she intensified all her actions. Her hand was squeezing Paula's ass cheek. Her fingers were twisting inside that heated pussy, dragging out even more fluids. Her oral attentions alternated between using her tongue to flick Paula's clit, and using her lips to engulf and suck on it.

Paula rode those waves of pleasure, each successive wave cresting higher and higher, until she knew she was about to cum. She gasped out, "I'm going to cum, Julie... pull out your fingers and seal my pussy with your lips now... you're so thirsty... you must drink... drink all my nectar!"

Julie yanked out her fingers, slid that hand under Paula's other ass cheek, gripping it, and covered Paula's sex opening tightly with her lips. Her tongue darted in and out of Paula as she sucked hard. With a stifled keening sound, Paula gripped the arms of the chair tightly, and came. She shook as Julie drained her pussy of everything she offered. When the flow ceased, Julie licked Paula's labia and clit appreciatively, smiling.

"You did very well, Julie. You've satisfied your craving for a cigarette properly. You won't feel the need for another cigarette until tomorrow evening, so we'll schedule another session to help you deal with that, too. Right now, get up and go wash your hands and face at my sink, but remain deeply asleep. Ignore any strange scents on your body or in this room when you awaken."

As Julie cleaned up, Paula wiped herself dry with a towel from her cabinet, and calmly slipped her dress back on. Once Julie was seated again, Paula carefully brought her up from the hypnotic state, reinforcing the code phrase, and instructing her to ask for another session the next evening. She also told Julie that she wouldn't remember what she'd done during the session, but would be relaxed and happy that her craving to smoke had ebbed.

When Julie was fully awake again, Paula asked with a smile, "How do you feel?"

"I feel absolutely fantastic, Paula!" Julie exclaimed. "No cravings at all at the moment, but I don't want to relapse. Can I see you again tomorrow evening, please?"

"Certainly," Paula answered, and they made the appointment. After Julie had left, Paula called someone on the phone. "Yes, it's me. I've got another one, and she's a lusty little bitch. She'll be here tomorrow at 7, so get here before then, and bring the usual payment."

The next evening, Julie appeared on time for her appointment with Paula, but she looked shaky. "I'm so glad to be here, Paula. I got through the last 24 hours without a cigarette, which makes me happy. But the craving is returning. I almost stopped for a smoke in the parking structure."

"It'll be OK," Paula said, using a soothing tone of voice. "As we keep reinforcing your resolve with these sessions, your control will strengthen. Now just sit down as before, and relax. Let your mind clear, like the waters of a lake going still after the wind dies down." As Julie's muscles softened, and she sighed, Paula invoked the code phrase, and quickly took Julie back into a deep hypnotic state.

12