The Three R's Ch. 04

Story Info
Brad loves it when a plan comes together.
4.7k words
4.65
56.3k
25

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,455 Followers

I was still putting the pieces of my little plan together in getting back at both Jared and Susan. I'd pretty much figured out how I was going to deal with Maxine's sister, but I wasn't ready to do that until I'd first dealt with my son. And that was going to take a bit of unplanned timing for that. Stacy was of course more than willing to do whatever I asked her to do, but it was Maxine who was hesitant. It was almost ironic. Now that the cat was out of the bag and things had taken an interesting turn at home. She was far less anxious to continue to do things with Jared under the circumstances. I had to remind her however that until I did settle the score with my son, she wasn't to act any differently around him than she had been. And if that included occasionally playing grab-ass with him and her sister like she'd been doing, then so be it.

"So how much longer is this going to go on?" She asked. It was Wednesday, I'd just gotten home from work and Max was preparing to get dressed and head off to her "Book Club", though we both knew where it was she was really going. Jared was at work, though Max had already told me he'd made arrangements to get off earlier on Wednesdays, and then head straight over to his Aunt's house where they would all usually meet up.

"Perhaps by the weekend," I informed her. "It all depends on if Jared has a date on either Friday or Saturday, and when he might come home afterwards. Timing is everything," I said smiling as she finally removed the bath towel she'd had on around her in preparation for getting dressed. I smiled inwardly, Max still had a very sexy, very attractive body. And though I'd most recently enjoyed seeing, let alone touching my daughter's magnificent breasts, I still found my wife's tits just as alluring to look at as well. I noticed as she opened her lingerie drawer that she was hesitating as she rummaged around inside it trying to decide what to wear.

"What do you usually wear on Wednesday's?" I asked. "Certainly not your everyday bras and panties?"

I saw her face turn red a little with embarrassment. It was still hard for her, and in some ways she was still feeling guilty about all this, but I personally found it amusing. Though we were certainly getting along a lot better than we had for the past several months now, I hadn't entirely let her off the "paybacks a bitch" hook yet.

"Not usually...no," she admitted her face a titch redder now than a moment ago.

"Well then? Wear that one," I said as she had briefly held up a very sexy red-laced bra before discarding it off to one side. It was one I hadn't seen her wear before either. "How long have you had that one anyway?" I now wondered.

Once again she seemed a bit uncomfortable as she held it up for me to see.

"Actually, I just got it a couple of weeks ago. I haven't even worn it out yet," she admitted.

I knew she had purchased it for my son's enjoyment, and not my own. But I didn't bring the issue up with her. "Wear it," I told her. "Put it on...let me see how it looks on you."

Once again she was hesitant, but she did what I asked. There was just enough patterned lace to give hint at the flesh beneath it as she slipped into it, readjusting her breasts slightly more comfortably. When she did, I noticed something else. There were two very small holes strategically placed where her nipples poked through.

"That's nice," I said feeling my cock twitch as I sat in one of our two very comfortable chairs there in our bedroom. I then noticed she had set aside a tiny gold chain that had been attached to the garment on her dresser. "What's that?"

"It uh...came with it," she told me. "It's a...well, it's a nipple clamp, you attach it to your nipples and then that supposedly keeps them hard so that they stick out through the opening the way they are now and remain that way," she said with what looked to me like a bit of a lusty look to her face.

"Let see it," I told her again, my hand now rubbing the ever-growing bulge in my slacks. Maxine in fact attached the tiny gold chain connecting her breasts, though I also noticed now there was a longer chain that was attached to the middle of that one. And it too had what appeared to be some sort of clamp attached to the longer chain. "And what about that one?"

She was about to remove it, but once again I asked her what that one was used for.

"Well, it sort of goes down here," she said pointing towards her pussy, which is when she also removed a matching pair of red lace panties, the crotch of which was open as she slipped into those for me. "This one, you sort of attach on the hood of your clit, another sort of arousal thingy," she freely told me.

"Do it!" I said again, watching her as she now finished attaching the longer chained clamp to her exposed clit. Seeing her standing there like this, both nipples comfortably pinched and connected, along with her clitoris now, had me seriously considering fucking her before she left.

Resigned now to wear what I'd told her to, she actually did seem to be enjoying it as she smiled at me. "I should finish getting dressed and then get dinner started before I leave," she reminded me. "That...and Stacy should be home anytime now too," she added.

But all that did was give me another idea. And as I said before, I was far from letting my wife off that easy just yet.

"You look fine the way you are," I said seeing the confused look in her eyes. "At least to finish fixing dinner. In fact...I'd enjoy watching you do just that, dressed just as you are now."

"But Stacy?"

"Oh I don't think Stacy will mind, in fact...I think she'll get quite a kick out of it, coming home seeing her mother cooking dinner for us, looking the way you do. Hell, she might even decide to give you a hand with it," I said grinning at her.

I noticed the slightly queered expression on her face when I said that. There was no denying the fact now at least, she and Stacy had had a pretty erotic, pretty intense sexual experience with one another. I had enjoyed watching the two of them licking one another's cunts, fingering one another to two very hard, nicely felt orgasms. Especially when Maxine had managed to squirt again as Stacy clamped her mouth down on her mother's pussy and drank it all up.

"Come on Max, time to start dinner," I said standing, letting my wife see the now very hard, very stiff cock that was protruding against the front of my slacks. Almost meekly, she followed me down the stairs into the kitchen wearing nothing more than her red sexy underwear and began preparing our meal. I sat down at the kitchen table to watch, pouring myself a glass of wine as I did. Moment's later hearing Stacy's car pulling up into the drive. Maxine tossed me another concerned look without saying anything however, and then continued on with dinner.

I sat back, watching her as she did, waiting to see the expression on Stacy's face when she came in through the back door.

Though startled at seeing her mother standing there at the stove dressed the way she was, Stacy immediately smiled however, commenting. "Wow mom, you look sexy as hell! But I have to admit, I didn't think you even owned anything quite that sexy!" She said walking over to stand by her, only then spinning her around so she could have a really good look at her mother's underwear. When she did, her eyes lit up even more than they already were. "Fuck me! Now that's interesting! My, my! Now aren't we full of surprises!"

Stacy then pulled on the chain a little, effectively applying a little more pressure to her mother's nipples, only then seeing and realizing the chain continued on down from there.

"Holy shit! Is this connected to where I think it's connected?" she asked looking at Maxine, and then over towards me. Almost immediately she reached her hand down to discover for herself. I thought Maxine's legs were going to buckle when she did. It was obvious the mere touch of Stacy's hand when she found her now sensitive clit was threatening to do just that.

"Leave her be babe," I told my daughter. "She's fixing dinner for us, and we don't want her to be late for her book club now do we?"

Almost reluctantly Stacy stepped back though still looking at her mother. Without even realizing it perhaps, she licked her finger off as she did that, tasting no doubt her mother's obvious arousal before walking over, leaning over, and giving me an affectionate kiss hello. Upon doing that, she saw the very noticeable tent I was making in my slacks and giggled.

"Well, can't say as I blame you for having one of those," she said glancing back towards her mother as Maxine looked over her shoulder at the two of us. "But...it certainly can't be very damn comfortable!" She added, once again leaning forward, her hand immediately reaching for the zipper which she quickly began undoing. I let her, especially after seeing the expression on Maxine's face. She was obviously torn, still confused by all of this, regardless of the fact she would soon be on her way and no doubt end up fucking our son later, not to mention doing god knows what with Susan before and after that. But I was also being treated to another nice surprise too. As Stacy leaned forward, her braless breasts once again danced within the loose fitting blouse she was wearing. Her own nipples just as equally hard now as her mother's were. Even as she finished unzipping my slacks, freeing my cock, I reached up beneath the hem of her blouse and latched onto one of my daughter's breasts.

"Here, let me take it off for you," she told me, and then yanked it up and over her head completely, tossing her now discarded blouse over the back of a nearby chair. Once again she glanced back towards her mother who was still standing there looking at the two of us. "Wish our boobs were the same size," she stated. "I wouldn't mind trying on that sexy bra of yours sometime. Though I would like to try out the clamps at some point," she added.

"Maybe your mother can order some for you," I suggested, once again fingering my daughter's nipples, taking delight in how hard and long they suddenly were as I sat there rolling them around. Stacy's hand already milking a nice fat droplet of pre-cum fuck juice from my prick as she now began swirling that about the head of my dick, further teasing and pleasuring it.

"We're ready to eat," Maxine stated turning off the stove, though I was pretty sure her comment was directed at turning the heat down elsewhere.

"You can say that again!" Stacy chuckled looking at her. "I wouldn't mind doing that before you have to leave!"

"We can always warm it up later," I offered looking at Maxine, seeing that same lusty expression on her face she'd shown me earlier. "What do you think Max? Think you have just enough time to get your clit sucked before you have to head out?"

Stacy didn't wait for an answer, already moving the bowl of fruit, which had been sitting in the middle of the kitchen table off to one side. After she'd done that, she pulled her mother over closer to her. "Jump up, lay down...and spread em!" she told her.

Maxine quickly did just that. In seconds, Stacy was leaning over licking her mother's clit, the sight of which looked damn fucking obscene as Maxine lay there spread out atop our kitchen table with our daughter hungrily, even greedily tonguing her. Not to be left out, and now rather horny myself, I stepped around Stacy, undoing her jeans and soon after yanking them, along with her sexy black thong down around her ankles. Without missing a beat, or rather a lick, she stepped out of them, now spreading her feet apart as I stepped between them, resting the head of my very stiff cock against the opening of her slick wet split momentarily. I continued to tease her for several moments, enjoying the feel, but likewise enjoying the scenery as I looked down at Stacy, listening to her as she devoured her mother's cunt. Maxine lost in her own ecstasy as she lay there enjoying it, now fondling her own breasts, pinching her nipples even harder than the clamps had been doing.

"Damn it daddy, fuck me! Fuck me while I eat mommy!" She mewled in wanton need and abandonment. Maxine opened her eyes, half sitting up as I slid my prick deep inside our daughter's cunt and began doing just that.

"Maybe later, if you're not too terribly tired, I'll let you clean Stacy's juice off my cock," I said looking at her. "Unless of course, she cleans it off herself," I then added.

**

Thursday was an interesting evening, though I knew it would be. For one, it was time to implement the first part of my plan. Something I had already instructed both my wife as well as my daughter in beforehand. As Maxine was still playing her part in this, as she'd been doing for the past several months now, when ten o'clock rolled around, she excused herself and headed on up to bed. Both Jared as well Stacy had been home that night, we'd all just finished watching a movie together, though it had indeed been a very reserved evening with very little conversation taking place. After Maxine got up and headed up to our bedroom, Stacy as she usually did, likewise left a few minutes later in order to get ready for bed herself, though she usually came back down long enough to watch the monologue with David Letterman before going off to sleep. With nothing but silence between us, Jared too headed upstairs to the kitchen for a last minute snack.

If there was one thing Jared could be counted on to do, was to follow his almost nightly routine. Stacy had already gotten things ready before hand, so all she had to do at this point was slip into what she was planning on wearing to bed, and to sleep in. It would be the most revealing thing her brother would ever see her wear in front of me. Phase one of the plan. And one in which we were both pretty confident would shock and surprise him. Which it most certainly did.

Stacy waited of course until she had heard her brother head back down the stairs to the den with his sandwich. Only then coming down herself.

I thought Jared was going to choke on his chicken! Moments later Stacy walked into the room, crossing in front of me to take a seat on the couch next to me just as she usually did. But what she was wearing had caused her brother's eyes to all but pop out of his head. All she had on was a very sheer light blue nightgown that left very little to the imagination.

"That looks nice honey," I told her. "Isn't that one of your mothers though?" I asked pointedly looking at her, though speaking about the nightgown, and not reacting at all to the way she obviously looked in it.

"Yeah it is," she grinned back at me. "Mom said she wasn't wearing these things anymore, so I asked her if I could have them, so she gave them to me," she said looking down at herself, and then across the way at her brother. "What do you think Jared?" she asked sitting up slightly, her full breasts obviously pressing even more fully against the nearly sheer material. "Think it looks good on me?"

Jared stood, taking his plate along with his half eaten sandwich with him.

"Where are you going?" Stacy asked, looking disappointed that he hadn't commented on her attire, or how she obviously looked in it.

"I guess I'm not as hungry as I thought," he told her, simultaneously tossing her a look that asked her to follow him, which I caught, but pretended not to. Once again appearing to be engrossed in the TV program, even though my half naked daughter was sitting there next to me on the couch.

Stacy stood, pausing a moment allowing Jared to head up the stairs towards the kitchen before grinning at me, leaning over to give me an affectionate kiss, and allowing me a quick naughty feel of her tits before she sprinted off up the stairs after her brother. I stood up myself and quietly made my way up the stairs moments later. Sure enough, I could hear the two of them talking in the kitchen, though they were both doing so in low tones so as not to be overheard. Which I wouldn't have, if I'd stayed below in the den, which is where I'm sure Jared thought I would be.

"Are you nuts?" He asked his sister. "Parading around like that in front of dad? What the hell were you thinking anyway?"

"What's wrong with the way I look?" Stacy shot back seemingly offended. "It's just one of mom's old nightgowns, one she said she wasn't wearing any more. I liked it, so I thought I'd sleep in it...what's it to you anyway?"

"Did you even bother to look at yourself in the mirror?" He asked her again. "Jesus Stacy...you can see damn near everything through it!" He told her obviously looking at her as he said that.

"Yeah so? What's the big deal? Not like daddy hasn't seen me naked before," she reminded him. "Or like you haven't seen mom lately either," she then added. "And besides, you know damn good and well mom and dad aren't doing the nasty any more. And I'm fairly certain mom's got a boyfriend on the side. And poor daddy, well he's not getting anything anymore obviously. So what's the harm in giving him something to think about at least? At least that way he's got something to think about while he's jerking off, which has to give him some form of pleasure since mom's obviously not giving him that."

Although I couldn't see him, see the expression on his face, his sudden stammering spoke volumes. He was obviously tongue-tied at what his sister had just told him, and subtly reminded him of.

"What makes you think she's seeing anyone or doing anything?" Jared suddenly asked a bit too nervously avoiding everything else she'd just said.

"Because she's smiling a lot more than she was there for a while," Stacy told him. "You know...sort of like daddy after he's gotten some. The way he hums or whistles to himself. Remember we used to laugh about that? We could always tell when they'd recently had sex. Mom would smile and sing to herself, dad would hum or whistle. Then they'd suddenly stop, and we knew it had been a few days, until they were suddenly doing that again. Anyway...mom's been smiling and singing to herself again, and daddy's not been whistling!"

There was a long pause without either one of them saying anything. And then Jared spoke. "Well, just the same...you should watch what you wear around dad, especially if he isn't getting any from mom any more. It might put thoughts in his head if you were to keep doing that."

"That's the whole point Jared," Stacy told him. "Daddy needs a few naughty thoughts in his head these days," and with that, she laughed and then scurried out of the room and upstairs to bed before Jared could react to that. Hearing that, I hurriedly headed back down the stairs to the den, not at all surprised when Jared passed by heading off to his own room for the night. He didn't even bother looking in and say goodnight.

"Tomorrow...phase two," I told myself smiling, and then sat back taking my cock out, and switched to the porn movie I wanted to watch, "Taboo". It was an oldie, but a goodie.

**

"Well it looks like tonight's the night," I told my wife. "According to Stacy, Jared has a date with Chris. And from what she's told me, because Jared's confided in her...the most Chris has ever let him do is feel her up a little. Which means, as usual, he'll be coming home after the drive-in, all horny and frustrated again. So if he does, and if he is, then what he'll walk in on should do the trick. It'll be interesting to see how he reacts to that," I told her.

"It's still mean," Maxine told me, though looking away as she did, already resigned to go along with it as I'd given her no other options.

"It'll teach him a lesson on the one hand," I informed her. "But if there's any hope of getting some semblance of normalcy back in this family again...then that's how it's going to be," I reminded her. "Not to mention the fact that things have obviously changed now...and there's no going back the way I see it. Unless of course, you no longer want to enjoy any pleasures with Stacy," I asked seeing the look in her eyes when I said that. I knew of course she was already well beyond that herself with our daughter. And knowing Stacy the way be both did, she wasn't about to let that happen with either one of us now either. "Anyway...just be ready to react either way," I reminded her. We'd already gone over this several times. A lot depended on how Jared did react when he walked in on us. Dependent upon that, is how Maxine would then react to him when she came out of her own place of concealment, where she'd be waiting.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,455 Followers
12