The Three R's Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers

"I certainly hope so," I said interrupting her. "Because Jared certainly couldn't."

"You...you, spoke to Jared?" If she'd turned pale before, she was even more so now, the color almost entirely drained from her face. But the real funny part was, I knew damn well she was worried about the rest of it. So far, I was only letting on that I knew about her and Jared, and not at all about my wife's involvement with her as well. Or about the three of them.

"I did yes...and I guess I should tell you...he won't be coming over here obviously. But I felt that I should, so that you and I could have a little chat about that don't you think?"

Susan looked like she was about to faint. Her mouth opening, closing, as she fought with trying to come up with any words to say.

"I thought maybe...I should come over here and find out first hand for myself what it was he was telling his friend all about, you know...maybe after doing that, I'd have a much better understanding myself about what it is made you decide to start fucking my son...your nephew. I mean...the way he was going on and on about the way you sucked his cock made me curious about it myself."

"What?"

"Oh come on Susan...how many times have you flirted with me when you've come over before?" I asked her. "Don't tell me you're too shy about it now, not after what I just heard anyway..."

"But that was just you know...being a little silly, nothing serious really...just me, just me being the way I am, having a little fun with you is all."

"Like having fun with Jared? Or should I say having a little fun with his cock?"

"That's not what I meant by that," she once again tried to explain.

"So, you're telling me it's just Jared's cock you're interested in sucking and fucking and not mine too is that it?" I reached down unzipping my jeans, her eyes wild as she sat there across from me watching me do that.

"You can't be serious...what, what about Maxine?" she now asked.

"What about her? Not like she's going to know anything, unless you tell her of course, or unless you want me to tell her about you and Jared," I said fishing my stiff cock out of my pants, now waving it there in front of her as I sat. She just looked at me trying to decide if I'd gone insane or was being serious.

"So...what's it going to be Susan? You wanna suck this or not?"

She stood.

"On your hands and knees. I think I'd much rather see you crawl over here towards me," I informed her. With obvious fear in her eyes, she did just that, dropping down onto the carpeted floor. "Slowly," I cautioned her again. "And I want to see you wanting it...not just coming over here to do it because I told you so," I now added taking delight in her added confusion momentarily. And then she actually seemed to get into it. Her face taking on an entirely different look as she gazed upwards towards my hard stiff cock as I sat there waving it at her like a dancing cobra.

Moments later she had reached me, now kneeling between my outstretched legs, her hand coming out to take hold of my cock, though I brushed it away.

"Not so fast Susan," I said stunning her with my action. "You know...the true test of a really good cock-sucker, is if she can do it...and make it feel just as good without using her hands. Now...it just so happens..."

I reached down into my back pocket and withdrew a long black silk scarf I had managed to stuff in there.

"Brad..." Susan began looking at me with renewed worried eyes. "I'm not so sure..."

"About what?" I again interrupted. "About you sucking my cock? Or about you being as good at is as Jared claimed you to be? Once again she hesitated. "Ok, if you'd rather not...then maybe I should go back and have a chat with your sister about all this. I wonder what she'd have to say about you sucking and fucking her son's cock?"

She lifted her hands towards me placing them together.

"I think behind your back would be even better, then you'd be less tempted to forget and try using them don't you think? Turn around..."

This time she didn't hesitate at all, doing as I'd asked her to do, spinning around with her hands behind her back now as I quickly secured the two of them together with the long length of the silk black scarf.

"Oh yes, much...much better! Now you can touch me...but only with your mouth, and it better be every bit as good as Jared claimed it to be to his friends," I warned her. By the look in her face, it was obvious she wasn't too terribly pleased at the moment with Jared. Blabbing to his friends about how good his Aunt was at sucking his cock was one thing, but I knew she was wondering as to what else he'd been bragging about. She looked worried.

"Come on now...lets feel that tongue, those lips. I know you've been wanting to do this for quite some time now, hell...even Maxine's told me you once told her you'd enjoy doing this if she ever let you."

"She...she told you that?"

"Oh hell yes! And of course you knew she'd told me all about your experiences together growing up. Have to admit...wouldn't mind seeing that actually, even jerked off a few times thinking about it. But then I decided...nah, that's just too creepy, too perverted, too fucking sick to actually consider."

Once again Susan looked as though she were about to sick up, though I hoped she wouldn't do so while actually sucking my cock.

"Now...where were we? Oh yes...you were just about to start licking and sucking my cock weren't you?" I reminded her.

I sat back letting her mouth begin to tease the tip of my prick, her tongue busily lapping away at my hard stiff member. I knew as well that Maxine, Stacy and of course Jared was somewhere in the back of the house no doubt listening to all of this. And if what I had to say in using Jared the way I had upset him...so be it. He knew I was planning on using him this way and had only made a brief futile effort to keep me from doing so.

I let her continue on for several more minutes, actually enjoying the tongue-lashing, cock sucking she was giving me. I had to give her extra credit for being creative with her mouth, not using her hands as it really did feel pretty good. Reluctantly, I actually pushed her away with my hand.

"Have to admit Susan, not bad. Not as good as I'd hoped...but not too bad either."

"Excuse me?"

"No, now don't go getting all upset by what I said. You really do suck a mean cock, especially without using your hands, but to be perfectly honest...you don't do it quite as good as someone else does."

"Maxine?" Susan asked looking surprised. I laughed. "Well you and I both know it's been a long...long time since she's done that," I told her...though of course I didn't bother telling her that she had done so recently, and truth be told...did it as good if not better than she just had. But then I hadn't made Maxine do so without her hands either, so it wasn't an honest comparison.

"No...I was talking about someone else."

"Someone else? Recently? Who?"

"You really want to know?"

Susan nodded her head.

"Suck my cock some more, maybe I'll tell you if you show me you can do it even better than you were."

Enthusiastically, she attacked my prick like a wild woman, sucking, licking, almost swallowing the entire length of it as she gagged on it in doing so.

"Ok, ok...you convinced me," I laughed looking at her as she sat back expectantly waiting.

"Who?" She now asked.

"Stacy."

Susan just sat there looking stunned. "What did you just say?"

"You heard me...I said Stacy, my own daughter yes! She sucks my cock quite nicely, and unfortunately, she really does do a better job of it than you do."

"But...but she's your daughter!"

"Yeah? So? And my son's your Nephew...so is one any worse than the other?"

Once again Susan just looked at me with a blank expression on her face, she was clearly confused now by what she'd just heard. No doubt her own guilt, fears and uncertainty adding to all that.

"Maybe I could get her to show you how she does it," I said suddenly.

"You...you can't!"

"Oh? Why not?"

"Because....because...because you just can't that's why!" Susan declared.

"Yes I can. Stacy?"

Stacy had had plenty of time to get undressed and be waiting for her cue of course, and then upon hearing it, came strolling out of the backroom area into the front part of the house. Naked as they day she was born, but certainly looking more the woman that she was now than she was then. Her Aunt turned hearing her approach, once again looking at her wild-eyed as she entered.

"Ha....ha....how?" She stammered in shock, stunned.

"Hi Aunt Sue!" Stacy smiled actually leaning over to kiss the top of her Aunts forehead as she passed by walking towards me. "I used mom's key," she then said answering her question. "So...I heard daddy say you need some tips on how to suck his cock better than you were. In order to do that, I'd suggest you let me squeeze in between the two of you there and have you watch how I do it," she said easily. "Oh...and just to be fair? I won't use my hands either," she added.

The look of disbelief on Susan's face was better than I could have ever imagined. She sat there leaning back on her haunches, first towards Stacy, and then me, hands still tied behind her back.

"Are you watching?" Stacy admonished her Aunt taking my cock into her mouth, gently chewing on the head a little before fully engulfing it. "See? See what I'm doing Aunt Susan? Daddy really, really likes this. A little nip with your teeth, very, very gently...but he likes that." She paused glaring at her Aunt. "You're NOT paying attention!"

"Sa...sa...sorry!" Susan said thoroughly confused now. "Ma...ma...maybe you'd best show me again."

"Much better. Like I said, chew on the head a little like this, and then lick it, paying particular attention to his tiny little eye slit there, like this. Now...you do it," she said watching as Susan leaned forward, nipping at the head of my prick just as Stacy had been doing.

"Oh yeah, much better Susan," I told her. "If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were my daughter, sucking my prick instead of her Aunt!"

And I almost laughed...because the best was yet to come.

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers
12