The Three R's Ch. 07

Story Info
Susan gets the surprise of her life.
4.2k words
4.72
51.9k
23

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,450 Followers

Two things I knew about my sister-in-law through conversations I had had with Maxine. One, she didn't like anyone to cum in her mouth, and two, she didn't care to have anyone cum on her face either.

Under the circumstances, and for those very reasons, that was what I had planned as part of her punishment.

I had already told Stacy early on that if I was teased for a long time before hand, it generally ensured a rather copious load when I came. As such, the two of them had been working and playing with my cock for nearly an hour now. I also knew that my wife and son were still somewhere in the back of the house waiting for their turn to appear. No doubt they had taken off their clothes the same time Stacy had. I couldn't help but wonder, listening to us as they no doubt were, they would or should at least be getting fairly aroused now themselves. I was even willing to bet they'd been having a little fun of their own, which was fine...provided that it didn't ruin the rest of my plans.

It was definitely time however for the two of them to soon be making an appearance, but I didn't want to do that until I had properly prepared Susan for when they did.

"Oh yeah, I'm getting damn close now," I informed the two of them, though Susan immediately sat back, expecting Stacy perhaps to take over at that point. "Oh no you don't..." I warned her. "Not like that. Stacy? Since your Aunt's hands are still tied, you'll have to help her out a little with this when I cum."

She tossed me a disapproving look, but I merely smiled at her knowingly, giving her one of my own as Stacy dutifully fed her Aunt my prick. I grinned, leering at her as Stacy held it in her hand, rubbing it around the opening of her Aunt's mouth though she had partially closed it. I had pretty much figured she would, but it would suit my purposes just fine as she did that.

"Oh yeah, yeah...keep working it baby, keep smearing it around your Aunt's pretty face, because she's about to..."

The whole point was, I didn't want to give her too much warning. Not even finishing my sentence as I'd already felt the first intense surge as it traveled up my cock, watching seconds later as I spurted. She flinched. The first spurt hitting squarely against her pursed lips, though Stacy laughed, now working my cock all around her face, not just her mouth as I continued to pump out a torrent of cum cream. Within seconds, she looked like she'd just had a Meringue Pie beauty treatment. Cum was dripping off her face in thick white pasty globs, dangling down off her chin now, plopping down between her breasts. Stacy had done a damn fine job of ensuring that her Aunt was a total mess.

I think what was funny for me however, was the look on Susan's face as she knelt there actually trying to smile as though she'd really enjoyed the experience. Though I knew that she hadn't. But I also knew, as anxious as she was perhaps for someone to wipe her off, she wasn't about to give in and say anything either, patiently waiting perhaps for that to happen soon.

"Well as nice as that was, I still think you could stand some improvement Susan," I told her. "Think you could do a better job of that next time?"

Rather than open her mouth to speak, as there was still an over abundance of my thick sticky cum splattered against her lips, she merely smiled a bit more, nodding her head yes. Once again hoping perhaps I'd at least remove her bonds so she could clean herself up.

"That's good...because you're about to do just that," I said looking down at her as she continued to kneel there between my legs. The confused expression on her face obvious. And though my dick certainly wasn't as rigidly hard as it had been moments ago, she looked at it wondering perhaps if I was honestly so ready to go again that soon.

"When I was younger maybe," I said answering her unasked question. "Takes me a bit longer now to recover again," I said smiling. She seemed to relax upon hearing that as Stacy stood, fully aware of what was about to happen next. "No...not me," I then added. "But since you are so fond of sucking cock, especially Jared's I thought I'd bring him along with me too, and watch you do it myself. Jared?" I now called out, seeing my sister-in-law's eyes widen in surprise, turning now expectantly behind her as he walked in. As I'd asked...he had a nice full hard erection as he entered the room. Even with cum clinging to her mouth still, she actually spoke.

"Jared? Wha...wha...what are you doing here?" she asked though he never answered her really, her eyes suddenly growing even wider as she looked behind him to see her sister, equally nude walking in behind him. "Max? Just what the fuck is going on here?" she now asked sternly turning back towards me. "Just what the hell's going on Brad?" she questioned trying to stand up, which was obviously difficult with her hands still firmly secured behind her back. Though it was the cum dripping off and still clinging to her face which I mostly admired.

"Suffice it to say Susan, I know everything that's been going on around here. I know all about your little seduction with your sister and my son. The sudden renewed interest in playing Dr. with her again the way you used to do when you were kids. And it's funny...that wasn't what really bothered me so much that the two of you did, it was not being informed about it when the two of you decided to do so. And worse of course, then including my son into the whole thing, even though he is culpable himself for attempting to black-mail the two of you into it. You see...had you gotten me involved in this from the beginning, you wouldn't be here where you are now. Though...looking at it from the other direction, you might not have had the pleasure of sucking and fucking him either. But the way I see it, it's a bit too late for all of that now isn't it? So...as I told Maxine and Jared, we're at a place where some obvious decisions need to be made here."

"Like what?" She finally asked, actually licking her lips though I'm not sure she was even aware of doing it as she did so. I watched her do so again, taking even more of my cream from her upper lip, effectively removing the cum-stash she was wearing.

"Well, as they've already agreed to do...since the decision has been made amongst the four of us at least...to continue on with this perverted decadent life-style we're suddenly involved in. No more behind the back trysts for one. In the future, we're all going to be totally open about what's going on, at least amongst ourselves. And that means being invited before hand to participate. And if for whatever reason we can't, then at least given the full juicy details about it afterwards," I stated though in truth...that last part was actually more for me than for anyone else.

"And...and they've...you've all agreed to this?" She turned asking them directly.

"We have," Maxine said looking down at her sister, though I noticed she was trying to suppress a small grin as she did so. Good thing Susan didn't have a mirror handy so she could actually see herself. Though Jared soon made her aware of her obvious state a second later.

"Jesus dad, impressive!" He actually stated looking at his aunt with a big shit-eating grin on his face as his own cock lurched in obvious interest just as another dollop of cream dripped from her chin down between her breasts as a sudden reminder as to what she'd just been through.

"Will you at least untie me?" She then asked. I nodded my head at Stacy who began undoing the black silk scarf.

"So here's the deal Susan," I began. "As I already mentioned, no more secret get together's for one. Secondly, if you intend on continuing to participate, then that includes everyone. If not...then you're out...period. No more pussy-pussy stuff with Maxine, and certainly no more fucking or sucking my son. Understood?"

"I won't have a problem with that," she said now eying Stacy with a bit of renewed interest. "What else?"

"Well, one other major rule is this...whenever I am around or participating myself, I at least get one recommendation as to what I want to see...or do, and it's non-negotiable!"

Susan raised her eyebrows over that one.

"I mean it Susan, I want to see you do something, or anyone else for that matter, then you do it. The first time someone balks at doing it, then they're out. That's it, end of discussion. Think you can agree to that?"

Once again she looked around the room at everyone else, but their faces told her they had already agreed to these additional terms, though it was actually Stacy who had suggested it to me in the first place.

"Ok...sure, I guess so seeing that I don't really have any other choice now do I?"

"Not if you want to continue licking your sister's pussy you don't...no. Or anything else for that matter."

"Ok, I'm in." She said simply though she was now eying Jared's rock hard cock as he stood there next to her.

"Good, and as a sort of initiation in agreement of all that, and in accordance to what I said earlier, there's something that I would now like to see you do before we get involved in doing anything else here."

"Like what?" She asked nervously, though Maxine, Jared and Stacy of course already knew what that was as I'd filled them all in beforehand in anticipation of her agreeing to this.

"Well for starters, you...Stacy and myself, are all going to watch Jared fuck his mother right here in front of us all. After which, you're then going to go down on her after he's deposited a nice creamy load inside his mother's cunt and clean out every bit of it that you can find, and then feed it to your sister that way. If you're willing to do that, then I'll forgive you for the emotional turmoil you've put me through because of all this. So Susan...you ready to apologize to me for what you yourself have done here?"

To my surprise, with her hands now free, she actually wiped a bit of cum drool from between her breasts with her finger, and then licked it off. "Ready whenever you all are!" She stated.

**

As we'd already discussed prior to all of this, Maxine then moved over to her sister's couch immediately lying down on it. Jared too moved over to join her as did Stacy, taking up position off to one side where she immediately began fondling her mother's breasts, which I could see Susan was itching to do herself. She made movement to head over and join them.

"Not yet," I said freezing her in place. "You just watch for now," I informed her. "After Jared's filled his mother's cunt with his cream, then you can go over there and take care if it for her. In the meantime, you can sit on this until then."

Admittedly, I was a little surprised at myself. Once again fully hard, though just looking at my family as they began touching and playing with one another had easily accomplished that. Susan was happy as well, more than content at least to ease herself down over my hard cock, the two of us now watching the three of them as Jared slowly eased his cock inside his mother's cunt and began fucking her as Stacy continued to sit there by her side, fondling her breasts. It didn't take long however before Maxine reached over parting Stacy's legs and began fingering her clit while she did that.

And I knew after all this time that Jared had been anxious and patiently waiting, that he wasn't going to be at it too long before he was pouring out his semen into his mother's womb. Just minutes after he'd begun really, he announced he was about to do just that.

"Shoot it baby, shoot it! Fill your mommies pussy with your cum so Aunt Sue can come lick it out of me!"

Funny how being aroused and horny can cause you to lose whatever inhibitions you might once have had. Though Sue had certainly been enjoying my cock inside her pussy, the moment Jared's face turned glassy-eyed as he began to spunk his mother's cunt, she flew off me in a flash. Susan in fact made it to their side before Jared had even finished yet, taking his cock inside her mouth and draining him of the last few drops before he collapsed there on the floor beside his mother. Sue of course quickly diving between her sister's legs, where she proceeded to lick my wife's cunt just as I'd instructed her to do.

Kneeling as she was, I soon sauntered over and crawled in behind the two of them, easily finding my sister-in-laws wet snatch. I toyed with the opening only briefly, rubbing my prick up and down that wet succulent slit before sliding inside as she continued eating her sister's pussy.

Just listening to her as she did that, looking over her shoulder at my wife as Maxine groaned deliriously was erotic enough. But then Stacy who was about as horny as she'd ever been, especially as she hadn't as yet done much of anything except to herself, decided it was time to fix that.

"Jared? See this horny wet juicy pussy of mine?" She asked him as she sat herself down in one of her Aunt's over-sized armchairs, one leg dangling over the side of it as she spread herself obscenely.

"Yeah?" He said grinning looking at her, though he was also bending over slightly so he could watch his Aunt busily licking his cum out of his mother's cunt.

"Well, if you'd like to stick that prick of yours inside this in a little while here, you're first going to need to come over here and lick it a little," she told him.

Jared didn't bother standing, scrambling over the few feet to where his sister was sitting on his hands and knees. She laughed seeing his eagerness.

"And just lick it the way I tell you to, no fingers...at least until I say you can," she added pleasurably, Jared's tongue already spearing his sister's split.

"Whatever you thay thiss," he said speaking with the flat of his tongue already inside her. I watched in delight as he did so, seeing my daughter as her hands came up to begin rolling those amazing nipples around between her own fingers, just as her mother was now doing.

"Oh yeah Sis!" Maxine cried out, just like that, suck on my clit honey, that's it...pull on it with your lips, chew it and suck it a little...just like that!"

"Hear that Jared?" Stacy asked. "Do to me, what mom's telling Aunt Susan to do to her!"

I pulled out, running the head of my cock around my sister-in-laws ass, enjoying the look and feel of it as I did, even going so far as to tease that pink little star-fish of hers with the tip, hearing her moan delightfully as I did so.

"Hmm," I wondered to myself, and then pressed it a bit more fully this time against the opening.

"If you're gonna do that," she said looking back over her shoulder towards me, make sure I'm good and slippery first ok? And then take it easy when you do...it's been a while!"

I noticed my wife's eyes pop open as she realized what was happening. That was one of the very few things she had never let me do to her before. So hearing her sister's comment on what I was now attempting to do, had surprised her.

"You...you, enjoy that?" She asked her.

"Don't you?" Susan responded, surprised obviously that Maxine never had perhaps.

"I don't know...we've actually never tried."

"Well then maybe you should sometime, provided you're well lubed," she said again looking back, as I produced some saliva, letting it fall from my mouth guiding it perfectly on her cute puckered little opening. "Just remember, take it nice and easy," she said again, and then went back to licking and sucking her sister's cunt.

"Damn daddy...I wouldn't mind trying that myself sometime," Stacy spoke informing everyone through her own slurred pleasure as she continued fondling her own tits, guiding and directing her brother in his tongue play. "Now you can stick a finger in me," she spoke to him directly, and another one inside my ass too please!"

I took my time, enjoying myself as I did so...but finally managed to ease just the head of my blood engorged prick inside the opening of my sister-in-law's ass. "Oh fuck that feels good!" she moaned deeply, rotating her ass now a little, urging me to slip more of my dick inside her.

"This I gotta see!" Maxine stated, and then slid out from beneath her sister, hotly curious as she came around to stand off to one side, watching my dick as it slowly eased the rest of the way inside that hot tight little passage of hers.

"Me too!" Stacy declared, almost toppling poor Jared over backwards in her haste to come over and stand beside her mother.

"You know what..." Susan grinned, her breath nearly a whisper as she moved back to even more fully impale me inside. "If Jared's up to it yet..." she said letting the implication of what she was suggesting hang there for a moment.

"You serious?" He asked. "You mean me and dad?"

"Oh yeah, but only if you're interested," Susan challenged him. "It's been so fucking long since I've actually done that, but I'd love to see what it feels like again, and having a father and son filling my holes...well, that would make it even extra special don't you think?"

I stopped moving briefly, waiting patiently for Jared to slide beneath his Aunt there on the couch, letting them settle as he soon after entered his cock inside her dripping wet passage. It was an odd feeling, the sensation of my son's cock resting next to mine, separated by only the thinnest of walls keeping us apart.

It took a moment to get our rhythm down, but once we did it was glorious! Each one of us sliding in and out, fucking Aunt Susan simultaneously, working her together. Maxine and Stacy in the meantime standing beside the three of us, watching, fingering themselves in rapturous delight. I could see by the look in my wife's eyes that she was now seriously considering trying this herself now upon seeing it. Already I was looking forward now to fucking my own wife's virgin little ass somewhere along the way. And if she continued to be more attentive as she had been lately, I might even decide to let Jared fuck her as I did so. In time anyway...

As horny as she was too, it was fun watching her get herself off as she stood there, so unashamedly fingering and toying with her cunt as she came. That triggered Susan's release as well, groaning and moaning around Jared and I as each one of us soon began filling her passages with our own brand of hot sticky sauce.

It wasn't long after we had all collapsed in a heap against one another, trying to collect our respective breaths.

"Excuse me," Stacy said moments later. "What's wrong with this picture?" she asked.

I looked up at her, still half out of it. "What?"

"I STILL haven't fucking cum yet! That's what!" she said as she stood there with her hands on her hips looking down at the rest of us.

**

The days, and then weeks that soon followed were a blur of passionate delight for everyone. Though even then it was sometimes a little strange, walking into a room, seeing Jared's mother sucking his cock, or going down on his sister. Very often I would stand there and watch for a moment, sometimes joining in myself, sometimes not.

Most of the time Susan would call before coming over, it wasn't very often after that episode at her place that we wound up over there. I preferred it that way however, less chance for anything happening without my not being aware of it for one. But for another, I rather enjoyed just whipping out my cock the moment she walked in the door, and without having to say a word, seeing her come over and either suck it or fuck it for me waiting for the others to join in if they so wished to. Which they usually did of course.

It was two weeks before the Christmas holidays however when Maxine came into the bedroom and reminded me about my sister's visit.

"Guess we're going to have to put things on hold and behave for a while aren't we?" She asked.

Kathy had been coming to visit and stay with us during that period for several years now, and this year was to be no exception.

"I'll call her before she does," I informed Maxine. "I think it's time she and I had a little chat ourselves," I told my wife. "I meant it when I said no more behind the back stuff...and I'm not going to start doing that with her being here either."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,450 Followers
12