The Trainer Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife meets Trainer as planned.
1.5k words
3.58
24.7k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After sucking Jarvis's big cock in the parking lot of my gym and my lust filled drive home, I found David in the garage getting stoned refinishing some old coffee table he found at a garage sale. He was so into the delicate finish that he barely noticed I had even been home until late that night.

I admittedly, was hoping that he would come to bed late, so I could keep me lady parts for my meeting with Jarvis. This night I did not tell David about until later.

I made it to work as scheduled. Today I wore a lace red top with a form fitting skirt that stopped above my knees. Well that was what my typical day of leery bank customers saw. But underneath I had on a black lace garter, thong and black lace bra perfectly fitted by my former boss at a boutique I worked at.

Lunch time rolled around, and I got to my car to drive the short distance closer to the Tanglewood apartments. Apartment 309 was easy to find, they had external entries and as I walked up the stairs a very young black man stopped and sized me up, I gave him the you're an idiot look.

"Bitch, you look fine." He said.

"Get the fuck away from me." I shot back.

"Jaylen." I heard a strong familiar voice shout out.

The kid turned and continued down the stairs. I glanced up in the sun to see the outline of Jarvis.

"Come on up, Susan." He said.

I shook my shoulders allowing my blouse to expose my cleavage a little more and continued my assent.

Jarvis showed me to his apartment. It is a small two bedroom with the second room being a home gym and the living room dedicated to video games. I grinned internally. This guy was so much younger than me but seemed to desire me. Who am I to question his mommy issues? I didn't and will not.

He showed me to the couch and he was only dressed in a pair of loose sweats and a bright white t-shirt that rippled with his every move.

"Right on time." He said. "I just got out of the shower."

"Well I've been at work since 8 this morning and have been thinking about you all night." I answered.

"What about Mr. Davis?" he asked "Not thinking about him?"

"He is too wrapped up in his hobbies." I answer while I set my purse down on his coffee table.

"Shit, if I was married to you, my hobby would include you." He said while grinning.

"It took me 10 minutes to get your lipstick ring off my dick." He said "wanna do that again?"

I nodded while seductively biting my lip. I watched him stand up and pull his t-shirt off. His six-pack begged to be licked but I was interested in much more. "Come and get some." He said while grabbing his hardening cock.

I went to my knees in front of him and pulled down his sweat pants. His cock sprang free and slapped my forehead. "Damn." I exclaimed while my hand encircled his cock. I pulled the skin up and down his shaft watching the tip disappear and then reappear on my downward stroke. Yep you guessed right, works like most other cocks, but this one was beautiful. My other hand found his balls which I gently ran my manicured nails over. I noticed my wedding ring and briefly thought 'I wonder what David would think if he saw me now.' I noticed the light discoloration about 5 inches down his shaft and asked "Did my lipstick leave that?"

He nodded while staring at me stroking his cock inches away from my face. "Think you can take more?" he asked. Then he placed his hands in my hair and pulled me forward. I opened my mouth as he pushed his cock into me slowly.

As his cock entered me throat I coughed a little. He allowed me to pull back to catch my breath. I pulled my head back and said "Lets see." I spotted a newly formed ring of lipstick about an inch past the older ring. The new ring was a brighter red.

"Hell yeah, I bet you can do more." He said.

I nodded and hungrily attacked his cock. I sucked him good for at least 5 minutes tickling his balls the whole time. I stopped jacking his cock and playing with his balls to unbutton my blouse while continuing to suck him.

"I cant believe how good you are at sucking cock, Suzan. You are the best cock sucker." He stated with a raging passion.

I stopped sucking at that point. "I want to do more than just cock sucking." I stood and unzipped my skirt and pushed it to the floor revealing my garter and thong. I shrugged off my unbuttoned blouse and stood in my matching black lace undergarments.

Jarvis sucked air in through his teeth making a whistling noise. I smiled "Should I stop?" I asked.

"Hell no." He stammered.

I reached behind to unclasp my bra. My 36D tits swung free. My nipples already hard as rocks. Jarvis just stared. I pulled my thong down leaving my garter in place.

Jarvis closed the short distance between us and started kissing my neck and mauling my breasts with his large powerful hands. I moaned when his hand found my pussy and he inserted two fingers. He began working them in my pussy gently tapping my clit. I shuddered. "Let's do this." He said like he was attacking some weight lifting challenge.

"Do what?" I feigned surprise.

"Fuck." He stated.

He turned me around and pushed me towards the couch. I got on the couch still on my knees and grabbed the back of the couch for support slightly diagonally across the couch. He began working his cock into me from behind. Jarvis never kissed me or seemed to care much for my comfort when he would get to this point. He was a sexual beast that the only way to contain was to satisfy it. I wanted to do that, over and over again.

Once his balls slapped my ass signaling his success of full penetration he began to pump his hips while pulling my hips toward him. Soon my ass was slapping his groin area and lower stomach. My boobs swayed back and forth with the force of his pumping hips. "I can't believe how tight your pussy is." He said in an attempt to show affection I think.

Most any woman's pussy would be tight on Jarvis but adding to that was the lack of attention recently by David and other men in my life. I needed this.

I suddenly stiffened and moaned as a massive orgasm caused my entire pussy to clap down on Jarvis's steely hard cock. He panted and then slapped my ass. My cheek caught fire from his powerful slap.

I moaned again. "Oh yeah, baby, I'm such a bad girl." I said while turning my head towards him and pouting my lips. He quickened his pace.

"Urggg, I going fucking cum." He said.

Quickly, I jumped off his cock and knelt before this sexy black man. I opened my mouth and Jarvis shoved his cock in. It jerked a few times and a torrent of cum poured into my mouth. Almost immediately I began gulping down cum. His youthful 28 year old load spilled from the corners of my mouth as he pulled away still stroking his cock. I tickled his balls as another shot of cum glanced off my chest and hit the front of the couch.

"Shit, Shit, Shit." He stammered. I sucked him back in and stroked him a couple more times making sure nothing was left.

"You have to be the hottest woman I ever fucked." He said while staring at me kneeling in front of him.

Fast forward a week...

Jarvis and I fucked a lot during the first week. I toned me body by not eating lunch and basically starving myself during that week. Every day at work I would visit Jarvis. I still had not said anything to David about Jarvis.

Jarvis liked to talk much like David did about sex. He was interested in my past experiences and asked if I ever had been fucked in the ass. I answered, "Yeah sure."

Of course, this meant the very next time we had sex after that, Jarvis insisted in fucking my ass. I allowed him to do it although I don't prefer anal. He loved fucking my tits and always wanted to cum in my always willing mouth. Jarvis is kinky, and I found myself telling him stories the same way I would tell David during sex. When I told him about some of the gangbangs I had done he would go almost crazy pounding my pussy with his cock. He loved hearing about them exactly how my husband does. The difference was I felt that Jarvis wanted to go a step further and participate in one with other men fucking me along side him. This was something David would never do. David preferred hearing about the encounters not being part of them.

This leads to my twist, which is part 3. Check back soon,

Suzan.