The Trip

Story Info
His wife returns to her dancing past.
20.2k words
4.21
123.5k
101
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whiskybuff
whiskybuff
1,232 Followers

TDY

“So, what are you guys doing tonight? Going out partying? Gonna go to one of the Gentlemen’s clubs or something?

Dave, the youngest of the group sputtered into his beer and flushed slightly at Kathy’s question. Embarrassed he looked around at the other two men at the table, hoping one of them would respond to my pretty wife’s inquiry.

“Yeah LT,” Wayne responded smoothly without the slightest hint of discomfort, “Dave hasn’t ever been to one before, and well, since he’s getting married in a few weeks, we’re gonna show him what he’s gonna be giving up the rest of his life.”

My wife Kathy, an Air Force First Lieutenant nurse, was TDY (temporary duty--which is the military equivalent to a business trip for civilians) to San Antonio. Along with three enlisted medical technicians from her squadron, she was in San Antonio to attend a medical conference at Willford Hall Medical Center at Lackland Air Force Base. The first day of the conference had gone by quickly and after changing at their hotel, the four travelers had driven to the River Walk for dinner at one of the numerous Mexican restaurants along the riverbank. They had finished dinner and were now sitting at a small table by the riverside drinking beer and margaritas and idly watching the tourists stroll by.

“I kinda figured you would, seems that men always want to go to strip clubs when they are TDY. I had forgotten this was Dave’s first TDY with you guys.”

Kathy smiled knowingly as she looked around the table at the three men. At 20, Dave, a Senior Airman with only 2 years in the Air Force, was barely old enough to drink and was already buzzed from the four beers he had consumed with dinner. Kyle, a 23-year old Staff Sergeant was one year younger than my wife, and Wayne, a Senior Master Sergeant was, at 41, the oldest and most worldly of the group. All three of the enlisted men nominally worked for Kathy, but they knew that Wayne, with his 21 years of service compared to Kathy’s 3, was the unofficial leader of the group.

“Well, since this is Dave’s first time, Make sure you take him to PT’s or Giorgio’s; don’t take him to any of the dive places on the North East side. The girls are prettier at Giorgio’s and PT’s, even if the lap dances and drinks are more expensive,” Kathy informed the amused men.

“Damn, LT.” Kyle said with an appraising look at his blonde boss, “How would you know something like how expensive drinks and lap dances are in a strip club?”

Kathy giggled and replied, “Well let’s just say, I know a little bit about Giorgio’s. I’m not a total innocent you know. Sometimes even girls like to go to clubs with their boyfriends to see what all the fuss is about.”

Kathy had finished her second margarita and she noticed that Wayne quickly signaled the waitress to bring all of them another round. She knew that Wayne found her attractive, and back at home base, she had frequently detected him eying her tight ass as she walked past him in the hospital’s hallways. She was uncertain if Wayne had heard any rumors about her wild reputation, but she was sure that the tiny black skirt and the tight red and black-stripped crop top she was wearing that evening demonstrated she was certainly no prude.

“That’s right!” Wayne suddenly recalled, “You used to be stationed here didn’t you?”

Kathy nodded. “I sure was. Spent 15 months here. Got to leave early because hubby got an assignment. I would not have minded staying longer, San Antonio is a nice place.”

As she spoke, she noticed that Kyle, who was sitting beside her, was not so surreptitiously eyeing her slender, evenly tanned legs, all the way from her hot-pink painted toenails to her firm upper thighs, and the smooth expanse of skin below her crop top. Smiling to herself, Kathy slowly crossed her legs, causing her tiny skirt to ride up even higher, giving Kyle an even more generous view of her bronzed thighs. She though she heard a low gasp from the young sergeant, but at that moment the waitress returned with their drinks, and Kathy wasn’t sure if the sound came from Kyle or was just the waitress expelling a loud breath as she set down the drink’s tray.

Wayne quickly paid for the drinks and inquired, “So LT what are you gonna do tonight? Visit old friends? Sit in your room and read all the conference material they gave us?”

“Well,” Kathy responded sullenly, “We only have the one rental car, so I guess I’ll have to stay in the hotel all by myself this evening. I sure hope something good is on TV.”

“You know,” mused Wayne hopefully. “Since you seem to know so much about Giorgio’s, you could tag along with us; you know, to show us where it is and everything.”

“Sounds great!” Kathy excitedly replied, “I was hoping you guys would ask me to go. That’ll be a lot more fun than sitting alone in my hotel room…I’ll even buy the first round of drinks!”

Kathy saw a brief look of disappointment cross Dave’s face. She knew that he was thinking that having his boss along, his married female boss at that, would certainly dampen the mood of the men’s night out. Kyle and Wayne, though seemed excited at the prospect of heaving their sexy Lieutenant along with them, and Kathy had no doubt that once they got to the club, Dave would quickly get over his disappointment.

After leaving the restaurant, Kathy got into the back seat of the car with Kyle. Knowing that Kyle found her attractive, Kathy could not resist teasing the young sergeant and she made sure her skirt slid up high on her smooth young thighs. Having had five or six beers, Kyle’s inhibitions were greatly lowered, and he did not hide his leering as he openly ogled Kathy’s golden brown upper legs. Catching his eye, Kathy glanced down at her tiny skirt, arched her eyebrows, and smiled broadly. Kyle was ruggedly handsome and much less refined than the other two men. Kathy found herself drawn to his somewhat crude, brusque demeanor and delighted in showing of her hot body to the appreciative NCO.

Grabbing the back of Wayne’s seat, Kathy scooted forward to give him directions to the strip club. Her motions caused her flimsy skirt to slid back even farther and she knew that Kyle had to have a good view of almost her entire right leg. Turning to look at him, Kathy licked her lower lip quickly, and glanced at Kyle’s crotch. She was delighted to see a huge bulge forming in his pants and was pleased that her teasing was having its desired effect on the younger man. Smilingly softly she turned her attention back to giving Wayne directions to Giorgio’s.

Arriving at the club, the men each paid their $10 cover charge and along with Kathy, who got in free, entered the darkened room. Kathy steered them over to a table in a corner, on the second tier of the main floor, which had an unobstructed view of the large center stage.

“This is one of the best tables in the place. You have an unobstructed view of the stage, and the dancers dressing room is right through that door over there.” Kathy said pointing to a nearby double-door way. “That way if you want a lap dance after they get off stage, they have to walk right past you to get to the dressing room.”

The group quickly sank into the soft leather chairs around the table and positioned themselves with Dave and Kyle against one wall, and Kathy and Wayne against the other. Kathy signaled the waitress who hurried over to take drink orders.

“First round’s on me guys, like I promised, but I expect this will be the last time I have to buy a round!”

After the drinks were delivered, the men turned their attention to the stage where a tall, busty blonde was slowly stripping to a hard rock song. Kathy nudged Wayne and pointed to Dave whose eyes appeared to be bugging out of his head as he watched the big-titted blonde slowly gyrate around the pole on stage.

“I guess this really is his first time. He looks like he’s gonna start drooling any second!” Kathy laughed. “We need to get him a lap dance or two; they’re only ten bucks during the specials.

Moving closer to her, Wayne quietly asked Kathy, “Hey LT. How come you know so much about this place, did you used to come her when you were stationed at Willford Hall?”

“Mmmm, you could say that.” Kathy chuckled in response as she returned her attention to observing Dave and Kyle reactions to the dancers. “I used to run with a pretty cool crowd when I was here; we liked to have fun!”

As she sat there with the men, watching the dancer’s appear on stage, Kathy felt relaxed and comfortable. She flirted with all three men, letting her skirt ride up high on her browned thighs, and joined the guys in appraising and commenting on each of the dancers as they appeared on stage.

After about an hour of raucous talk and laughter, Kathy leaned over to Dave who was staring at a young redheaded dancer perform a titillating lap dance for a guy a few tables over. Kathy could tell instantly that the young airman was aroused as he watched the dancer rub her g-string covered pussy against one of the man’s legs.

“She looks, hot, doesn’t she, Dave?” Kathy teasingly asked. “Why don’t you get her to come over and dance for you next? She’s pretty cute and she knows what she’s doing. She’s even letting him touch her. You know, it’s different with each dancer. What one might allow, another won’t. You should always ask. And you need to know the club’s rules too. Giorgio’s allows some touching on the butt and back, but if the bouncers see you going too far, or if the girl objects, you’re going to get thrown out.

“Yeah,” interjected Kyle, “I been to clubs in Florida where they practically fuck you through your clothes and other places where if you accidentally touch the bitch’s leg, they’ll toss you out on your ass.”

Realizing that he had said, “fuck and bitch,” in front of Kathy, Kyle quickly added, “Sorry Ma’am. Forgot myself for a second!”

With Kathy laughing in dismissal, Wayne leaned over and chimed in, “Don’t sweat it Kyle, the LT is pretty cool, I have a feeling she’s heard a lot worse than that before.” As he leaned over to make himself heard, Wayne let his hand brush against Kathy’s naked thigh. Leaving it there for a few seconds, he used his index finger to lightly stroke my wife’s upper leg.

Turning to look at him, Kathy smiled brightly, “Heard worse, and said worse! Nasty words don’t bother me at all—I don’t like prissy guys. Anyway, I think it’s time the Senior Master Sergeant bought his troop a lap dance. Whaddya say, Wayne?”

As Wayne was preparing to signal the redhead over, a passing dancer suddenly yelped, “Kathy!”

All three men stared in puzzlement as a slender brunette, wearing nothing but a thong and a bustier, excitedly made her way over to their table and embraced a now-standing Kathy.

“Lisa!” Kathy excitedly squealed back. “How are you doing? I had no idea you were still here. I thought you moved back to Ohio!”

“Oh I did, but I hated it there. I’ve been back for about three months now. How are you doing? I haven’t heard anything about you since you moved to Maryland. You back, now? Still married?”

“No and yes,” Kathy laughingly replied, “I’m just here for a conference. And I’m still married to Troy, of course. This is Dave, Kyle and Wayne. They work with me, and they invited me out with them tonight. For some reason, we ended up here!”

Kathy’s last comment brought a peal of laughter from Lisa, and noticing the perplexed looks on the faces of Kathy’s three companions, Lisa revealed, “Kathy used to dance here. Of course, she went by another name then, but she was one of our best dancers.”

Kathy giggled at the looks of astonishment on the men’s faces. “I used to dance in college—it helped pay for school. Then, when I first got here, I kept doing it. It was a little reckless, ‘cause we are not that far from the base, but no one ever turned me in or said anything official about it. It was lots of fun! I got to meet some great people like Lisa here.”

A wide grin split Wayne’s face. “That explains it! I thought you seemed a little bit too comfortable here, LT. Damn!”

The revelation that Kathy had once danced at the club seemed to excite the men even further, and as they reseated themselves, Wayne finally signaled the young redhead to come over to the table. He whispered in the cute dancer’s ear, and her face lit up as she approached Dave. Standing in front of him, the hot young redhead pushed Dave’s legs wide apart and started to wiggle her little ass for the eager airman. Lisa, meanwhile, after a brief discussion with Kathy, moved over in front of Kyle and was slowly removing her bustier as she danced erotically in front of him.

Once again resting his hand high up on Kathy’s smooth thigh, Wayne watched the hot dancers gyrate in front of his two subordinates. Not receiving any sign of disapproval from my wife, Wayne was, by the second lap dance, assuredly stroking Kathy’s warm thighs as Lisa and Amber erotically rubbed themselves all over Dave and Kyle.

Dave’s hands were nervously opening and closing by his sides as Amber, clad only in a tiny white g-string, leaned in closer and rubbed her firm little tits against his chest. Amber whispered something softly into his ear, and in response to the stripper’s exhortations, Dave moved his hands up to cup the back of her slender thighs. As the song went on, Amber placed her bare leg on the front part of the chair and was soon softly rubbing her knee against the flabbergasted airman’s hard cock.

Lisa, meanwhile, had turned her back to Kyle and was periodically lightly brushing her tight ass over his crotch, making his cock swell and throb. Both men were occasionally taking the opportunity to grasp the dancers around the waist and help guide their movements and, at times, even held firm to the dancer’s legs and asses as they delighted in the women’s sensuous movements on their laps.

Kathy watched with growing amusement as Amber teased Dave even further by sporadically brushing her firm b-cups across the aroused young man’s slightly open lips. Amber glanced quickly around the room, making sure she was not being observed, and, gently pulling Dave’s head to her bosom, she carefully shoved one of her engorged nipples into the airman’s wide-open mouth. Dave sucked quickly, eagerly as his hands explored the strippers tight ass and, when Amber finally pulled her nipple free, a small string of saliva attached to the erect nipple broke free and landed wetly on the slender redhead’s ribcage just below one of her up-thrust titties.

The second song ended much too soon for Kyle and Dave. Greatly aroused by the lap dances they had just received, they nonetheless watched the two dancers walk off in search of other paying customers.

“Like that, Dave? Did you enjoy your first lap dance?” Kathy inquired teasingly as Wayne pawed all over her parted upper legs.

“Sure looks like you did!” She added, as she looked purposely at the hard bulge in his too-tight pants. “Looks like you liked it a lot!”

As she downed the fourth drink Wayne had purchased for her since arriving at the club, Kathy felt the heat of his body moving yet closer to her. With Kyle and Dave watching wordlessly, the older man moved one of his hands off the top of her thighs, down between Kathy’s legs, and tapped the insides of her thighs, signaling her to spread them further. Compliantly, she did so, and shivered as one of his warm hands now softly caressed the soft smooth skin just below her skirt.

Smiling, as Wayne sensuously stroked her firm thighs, Kathy continued to enjoy herself teasing and flirting with all three men. She frequently encouraged them to tip the dancers on stage and goaded them into buying lap dances from several of the more attractive dancers.

Occasionally, Wayne would slid his hand up under Kathy’s short skirt as if testing how far she would let him go. Kathy made no move to stop him and kept her legs spread to allow Wayne easy access to the tops of her inner thighs. The two other men now seemed to be paying more attention to the club’s many sexy dancers and appeared not to notice Wayne’s hand sliding up and down Kathy’s firm, shapely legs.

After what seemed like hours, Wayne figured he might as well press his luck and he slide his hand all the way under Kathy’s tiny black skirt to her panty-covered crotch. Fixating on a dancer up on stage, Kathy pretended not to notice Wayne’s pressing hand against her pussymound. Emboldened, Wayne stroked her pussy through her moist panties and was delighted to feel Kathy pump her sopping wet cunt against his probing fingers.

Just as Wayne was about to slide the gusset of Kathy’s thong aside, Lisa reappeared at the table.

“Kath, Rick’s in tonight. He’d like you to come over and say hello.”

Flashing a regretful “I’ll be right back” to Wayne. Kathy followed Beth to the bar where she hugged the club owner and said her hellos to him and a few others. Wayne watched for a bit but then turned his attention to back to the table where Dave was receiving his forth lap dance of the night from little Amber.

The hot little redhead had gotten more and more friendly with Dave as the evening had progressed and she was now aggressively pulling the back of his head forward, rubbing her firm tits into his face as she ground her pussymound hard against Dave’s throbbing cock. Even from where she stood at the bar, Kathy could see that Dave’s face was a picture of pure rapture as young Amber slowly dry-fucked him in the corner. Engrossed in the action, none of the men noticed as Kathy and Lisa walked behind them into the dancer’s dressing room.

After a few minutes, the DJ announced, “Back after an extended absence is one of our old favorites. Put your hands together for Elizabeth!”

Looking up at the stage, the three Air Force enlisted men had to be surprised and aroused to see Kathy dressed in a borrowed red and black tartan skirt, white top that tied in front, white thigh-high leggings, and black heels. Looking like a horny schoolgirl, Kathy pranced around the stage wiggling her ass and circling her hips erotically. She looked over at her work mates and flashed them a huge grin as she began to untie the knot that kept her schoolgirl blouse together.

Soon the white top was on the floor and her firm 34c tits were on full display for all to see. The skirt soon followed, and Kathy was left in heels, thigh highs, and her own white thong. One by one, men came to the front of the stage to stuff bills into her thong and Kathy reward each with a little kiss or the opportunity to rub their hands against her firm hips or ass as they placed the bills in her thong. Some spent longer than others and after only the first dance, Kathy had received three offers from men eager to buy an hour or two of her time.

Kathy’s co-workers watched, aroused, as my sexy blonde wife pranced, practically naked, around the stage. As men approached her, she’d bend over in front of them, grab her ankles in her hands, and show off her tiny, thong-split ass. She’d hold up her tits as if on display and delighted in the whistles and catcalls she received from the crowd of horny men. Occasionally she’d lie on her back and widely spread her legs lewdly above her head, taunt ass muscles straining as she did a reverse split in the air.

Kathy danced through three songs, instead of the normal two, and received strong applause after her set was over. Picking the borrowed costume up off the floor, she made her way back to the table where her three co-workers were staring at her with mouths agape. Amber had left the table, so only the three men remained as Kathy sat back down next to Wayne. Smiling wickedly at her amazed subordinates, she pulled the white blouse around her shoulders and tied the two flaps in a loose knot below her heaving, glistening tits.

“Like my show, guys?” She drunkenly teased with a confident laugh. “Ever figure you’d see your boss shaking her ass on stage wearing just a tiny little thong?”

whiskybuff
whiskybuff
1,232 Followers