The Trophy

Story Info
She has a dark secret and a lust for an older man.
4.3k words
3.91
17.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those of you that do not like a lot of narration, you probably should read something else.

Diane drifted into town at the end of summer; besides a few personal belongings she only had a box; a very special box. The box contained SIX trophies. Having previous experience as a supply administrator, it was easy for her to get a job. She did a great job, always meticulous and professional and no one could ever claim otherwise.

Diane also had a secret that she hid from everyone, until she couldn't. It pressed down upon her like a heavy weight. It would eat away at her resistance until she had none.

Diane had been pretty and drew guys to her like moths to a light. But, she had always been a little stand offish with everyone because of her father. Her father was a drunk and she could never have anyone over to her home. Her mother had left them both when she was 18. She was never abused by him, but she was never really loved by him either. He had died in her first year at college.

When she was in college she had tried to spend all of her energies on getting an education, and then she had met Roger. He was her professor and she was totally unprepared for the older man's charms. Needing that love from her dad was probably why she had been attracted to her professor. They'd had a brief but intense affair and she had gotten pregnant. Roger had just laughed at her when she had told him the news. He had no intention of leaving his wife.

Diane knew she wanted revenge. Only one thought coursed through her brain, he must pay. Then while arguing with him, her head had seemed to explode. Like wandering through an impenetrable mist, she had been lost in her rage. Her subconscious had taken over and that had been trophy number ONE. Once she was free of the blood rage that had taken hold of her, Diane had been horrified with herself and her first instinct was to run. Then a little voice in her head had told her that running would get her caught. So she covered up what she had done and had quietly gotten an abortion. Finishing college before leaving the area, she knew that she had been lucky to get away with it.

Her dark brown hair had the same luster, her gray eyes shown just as bright. She was still attractive which was necessary to attract a man when the time was right. Every few years a subconscious urge tried to consume her. Diane would fight it as best as she could, but her will power would slowly drain and eventually she would give in to it. It had been many years since that first time. Diane would concentrate on her job trying to avoid people, but after that first time, the struggle became harder and harder for her.

-------------

In the time she had been at The Hartfield Company, it had become well known that Diane was a card carrying, flag waving man hater, why was up for debate. She claimed to be a lesbian but with a personality of acid rain women didn't like her either.

When she would finally give into the craving, she would choose and older man. In this case it was her manager Chris Evans. Once her subconscious had selected her next lover, she would spend time getting him into the proper frame of mind. She would first make sure that no one else would even suspect that this was anything except business as usual and then she would start being friendly to him.

Diane always dressed in a skirt and button up blouse. If she and Mr. Evans were going to be alone, she would make sure her skirt would ride up and a few buttons on her blouse were open. Innocently flirted sexually would be her bait to draw him to her.

Slowly, little by little, she had him thinking the way she wanted him to. It didn't take too long until Chris would sneak a peek every time he thought she wasn't looking. Diane eventually started meeting him for drinks after work at some nightspots around town, someplace where no one knew either of them. She always wore a blonde wig and dark sunglasses and explained she didn't want anyone to know they were seeing each other.

Enough flirting and exposed skin eventually led to them having an affair. When the craving took over Diane would develop a desire for cum from an older man. She wanted cum to shoot out of a hard cock into her mouth. Her mouth watered at the thought of how it tasted. She wanted to experience a hard cock slamming into her pussy and feel it throb deep inside of her as it shot a load. The craving had to be satisfied, even though all of the rest of the time she hated the thought of being penetrated by a man.

Diane had led Chris to where she wanted him to go. There were absolutely no emails or phone calls between them. No one could know about them. He was more than willing to cooperate; he didn't want his wife to find out.

It was late Friday afternoon. Diane trembled as she knocked on his office door, "You busy?"

A smile lit up his face when Chris looked up to see who it was, "Not for you."

She had waited until she could approach him with no one around. "Are we still on for this weekend?"

Chris felt his cock stirring in his pants, "Oh yeah. My wife is taking the kids to visit her mother. I told her I was too busy to go, so she left today."

Giving into the craving made Diane desire a man, but it had to be from a man that was about the age her professor had been. Her professor had been her first lover. Diane had let him do anything that he had wanted to. Chris had been invited to do the same with her. But, this time would be special for them.

"My wife is gone tomorrow, how about my place this Saturday?"

Diane was almost shaking in anticipation and couldn't wait until tomorrow; she needed it now. His house would never do, "Your home is out. We can't do anything there, your neighbors will find out."

Chris sighed, "And my wife will only be gone today and tomorrow."

They had been meeting at various places around town to have sex, now she needed someplace different. "Don't you know of any out of the way motel where no one will know you or me?"

"Well there is the Overlook Inn. It's usually packed during the spring and summer but no one goes there during the winter."

Diane nodded, "That's perfect. You go there right after work and I will be there in a couple of hours. "Remember Chris, no one can know about this or I won't do it."

If Chris had been thinking with his big head instead of his little head, he would have noticed how excited Diane actually was to have sex with him even though they'd had sex many times. But he was thinking of how good sex was with her and simply gave her directions to the motel.

---------------

Chris had checked into the motel, wondering where she was, and he was becoming impatient. He couldn't think of anything but having her suck him and then fucking her. He felt like a real man when he was with her.

Diane had left her car in the parking lot of a bar that she and Chris sometimes went to. She had picked that location because it didn't have security cameras in the parking lot. She got out wearing a disguise and used a pay phone to call a cab.

The cab driver found an old man in the parking lot of the Esimed tavern and took him to the Overlook Inn. He was paid in cash and given a $20 tip. He drove away wondering who the old man was; they really hadn't talked very much.

Chris answered the door and saw an old man wearing gloves and an overcoat, "Can I help you?"

Diane started chuckling, "Chris, it's me."

"Why are you dressed as a guy?"

Carrying a medium size case, Diane walked around him and into the room. "I don't want anyone to know I'm here." She hung her coat up and still wearing the gloves went into the bathroom. She removed almost everything she had in her bag. Taking off her disguise and removing her theatrical makeup. After placing all of the items in her bag she removed the man gloves she was wearing, she put on a pair of long white bridal gloves. Only then did she get dressed to give Chris his sensual evening.

Waiting was making Chris irritable. First Diane had been late and then she had come looking like an old man. Now she was taking forever in the bathroom.

Diane finally opened the bathroom door, stopped and posed for him, "Do you like?"

Chris was amazed, "Wow." Diane looked like a woman on her wedding night. Her hair was done up with a tiara. She was wearing a negligee that accented each and every curve of her body. The sheer material and lace seemed to be inviting him to explore and enjoy.

Diane walked to the bed and sat down, "Don't keep me waiting."

Chris didn't have to be told again and headed for the bed. He thought it odd that she had on long white gloves. They accented her sexy lingerie and he just figured that was the reason she was wearing them. After his lips pressed against hers he didn't give it another thought.

"Mm," the journey was part of what made the end so special. Most men didn't understand that, just wanting to pull a woman's clothes off and get to it. Diane felt his hands on her breasts, "Easy tiger, we have plenty of time."

Slowing down, Chris had gotten the message. He suspected that Diane wanted more than just sex. He had told her that sex was all he could give her. Slowly licking her lips and face, he thought that it might be fun to pretend and give her this fantasy for one night.

Diane relaxed and let him please her; after all she'd had sex with Chris to get him to this night. She had no sex at all until she finally gave into the urge, not even playing with herself. She had enjoyed making him cum and having his hard cock inside of her body.

Chris let his fingers roam lightly across the silky material of her negligee. When he barely brushed across her nipples he heard her softly moan. He kissed her neck and nibbled her ear.

Diane lost herself in a red fog. There was no past or future, only the now. Her eyes were open but she wasn't seeing Chris, but Roger. This was the night he had promised her. "Make love to me." This was her wedding night.

Diane was a mystery to him. She obviously enjoyed sex with men but yet he had heard the rumors about her only liking sex with women. He wondered if she were bi. She had a mass of dark curls and wide innocent eyes that drew you in and held you. She kept her body tanned and toned and could have easily passed for a teenager if she wanted to.

Diane felt her nipple between his lips and held Roger to her. "Yes...oh yes."

Sucking them through the filmy material, Chris soon had both of her nipples hard. Hearing her moans had started to affect him. He placed her hand on the bulge in his pants. "Please."

Roger wanted and Diane obeyed. Fumbling with his zipper, she soon freed his semi hard cock.

Chris felt her slim fingers as she started to play with him, "That feels good."

As his cock got hard, she started gently stroking him. She wanted Roger in her but not yet...not yet.

Chris worked his way slowly down her body, moving her negligee as he went. Her skin was soft and if felt good touching it. He was tantalized at the sight of her shaved pussy through her lacy panties.

"Ooh," Diane felt him slide his hand between her legs and across her thinly covered pussy and the heat started to build in anticipation of what was coming.

Chris licked the lace panties and her pussy. If he hadn't already been hard this would have done it.

Diane softly moaned. Roger always did know how to please her.

Chris slowly made his way down her silky tanned thighs. Her skin felt smooth and smelled sweet.

By the time he had reached her calves she was in a bad way. Feeling him trying to take her panties off, Diane pushed off of the bed to help.

Chris got between her legs, his face just inches from her pussy. He loved giving a woman oral sex and prided himself in being able to take her to the heights of pleasure. He started by slowly licking the outer edges of her pussy.

When he started rubbing her clit with his fingers and thumb she started squirming around. "Um," Diane felt her heartbeat quickening as the pleasure increased.

Chris grinned, "Well if you liked that, you will probably like this. He licked two of his fingers and slipped them inside of her; at the same time he started licking her clit.

"Mm," Diane felt her pussy being tortured and loved it. His fingers were sliding in and out while his tongue licked her everywhere. The heat was building and building.

Chris licked and nibbled Diane's sensitive flash and eventually had three fingers in her. He got into what he was doing to her and liked to see her squirm. But turning her on also had affected him. He needed her, and he needed her now.

She felt alive, every part of her tingled. Diane felt the torture she was enduring stop. Looking at him through half closed eyes, she saw Roger positioning himself. "Oh yeah," his hard cock slid inside of her and it felt wonderful.

Diane felt delightfully hot as he pushed into her. He would always feel some pangs of regret the day after he'd had sex with Diane, but sex with his wife was so boring. His wife would pretty much just lay there until he was finished. He and Diane had run though a lot of the positions in the Kama Sutra.

"Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah," Diane hands had turned to fists. Pounding the bed, she exploded in an orgasm as Roger started pushing in and out of her.

Diane writhing under him made the sensations of being inside of her all that more intense, but it was making his control start to slip. He pushed and pushed wanting to go deeper inside the scathing heat of her body.

Diane had climaxed so quickly. Roger was making her whole body reach for a whole new level without ever really calming back down.

Chris didn't really want to cum this soon, but her slippery hot pussy just felt too good. "Baby I can't hold back."

Diane wrapped her legs around Roger, "Cum for me."

"I'm cumming! Ugh...ugh," Chris shot load after load of hot cum.

She felt Roger's hard cock jerking deep inside of her. Knowing his sperm was in her triggered another, even more intense orgasm. The two lovers held each other, and kissed as they basked in the afterglow of the joining of their bodies. The room filled with the sounds of their breathing.

Diane finally pushed Roger off of her. Her negligee was left on the bed, but she still wore her gloves. She went to the bathroom to clean up and brought back some refreshments for them.

"What's this?" Chris accepted a glass of champagne.

Diane smiled, "I want this night to be special for us."

Chris raised his glass, "To us." They clicked their champagne glasses together and drank. He had drained his glass so Diane went to her bag in the bathroom and got him another.

He accepted the champagne, but sipped this one. He thought that the champagne had tasted odd but suspected that Diane had just purchased a cheap bottle. The second glass tasted just like the first one, so he didn't give it another thought.

Diane didn't rush the evening. Moving back on the bed, she and Roger kissed and cuddled as she waited patiently for him to finish his champagne. With his champagne gone, Diane led Roger to the bathroom.

Chris watched her start the shower and thought it peculiar that Diane would keep her gloves on.

Diane adjusted the temperature. Stepping into the shower, she motioned for him to get into the shower with her.

A shower with her sounded like fun and he wondered if she would suck him. He loved oral sex and with his wife, he actually preferred a blow job to full sex.

Diane fully intended to suck Roger off, she was thirsty and not for champagne. But first things first, she soaped up her gloves with some body wash she had brought. She would have loved to let him wash her, but unfortunately that was impossible this time. Besides, she had already cleaned any trace of him off of her. Taking her time washing his body she enjoyed the sensations she was giving to him.

Chris was feeling the two glasses of champagne. He felt very relaxed and assumed that it was from her washing him.

Licking her lips, Diane got on her knees in front of him. She loved going down on a hard cock, but she also liked using her mouth on a soft one and feel it slowly get hard.

"Um," he watched the water splashing on her face as he saw and felt Diane use her tongue, lips and mouth. This was way more than what he experienced normally.

Diane remembered the first time Roger had her suck him off; she had no idea what she was doing. She actually thought a blow job involved blowing, but it didn't take long for her to figure how to do it.

Diane looked up at Roger as she sucked him. Using plenty of saliva, she sucked up and down his shaft taking care not to graze his cock with her teeth.

Chris enjoyed everything he and Diane did more than what he experienced with his wife. Unlike his wife who's oral sex was sort of mechanical and performed without passion. Diane wanted him to know that she was enjoying it as much him. "Mm," he liked it when she varied her rhythm, speed and intensity; but he loved it when she gently played with his balls like now.

Diane tried upping the pace for a few strokes. She wanted to take him to the edge then bring him back. She was enjoying herself and wasn't ready to have him cum just yet.

Chris could feel that he was well on his way to getting off again, in spite of the champagne making him a little sleepy. He fought it off the lethargic feeling, not wanting to miss any part of their evening.

Diane licked, sucked and played with his hard cock. Using her tongue and fingertips, she payed special attention to just under the ridge of his cockhead.

Judging from the look on Roger's face, she could tell it was time to get him off. Diane never took a hard cock all the way down her throat, it made her gag. Instead she used her hands and mouth together as she moved up and down.

Chris was close and knew from being with Diane before that she liked for him to cum in her mouth but always wanted for him to let her know when he was going to get off. The pressure was building in his balls and what she was doing felt fantastic. "I'm gonna...I'm gonna...," he gripped the handrail, "...um...um...I'm CUMMING!"

Even from that first time, there was never a question of whether she would swallow or not. She knew that she didn't have to, but just the idea of a hard cock shooting scalding hot cum in her mouth for her to swallow was such a turn on for her.

Diane felt the first shot of cum land at the back of her throat. Timing her sucking, she greedily swallowed every drop. Leaving his cock in her mouth until he was finished, she remembered that first time she had tasted Rogers cum. It was a unique taste and hard to describe. She had found out that food seemed to affect the taste.

Chris was exhausted, "Oh baby that was great." He watched Diane turn off the water for the shower and turn on the bath instead.

Diane got out of the tub. Adding some bubble bath, she made him sit down, letting the warm water and bubbles surround him.

If he hadn't already been relaxed from the champagne and having gotten off twice, the back rub she was giving him while sitting in warm soapy bubbles would have done it. Diane was still wearing her gloves and using a sponge to lather him up. It was a very sensual massage.

Diane smiled as Roger relaxed in the tub of bubbles. He was so handsome.

Roger was feeling more and more tired as she continued. Finally he watched Dane stand up and walk to her bag. She fooled around for a moment then poured him some more champagne and handed it to him.

Diane raised her glass, "A toast to us."

Chris was feeling a very drowsy and had barely heard what she had said. He needed to rest for a little bit, he wanted to have sex with her again before they left each other and ended their night. "What shall we toast to?"

"I told you, to us."

Chris raised his glass, "To us," and drained it. He put the glass on the edge of the bathtub and sank down into the bubbles.

12