The Trouble with Henry Ch. 02

Story Info
Henry is dominated by female exchange student.
2.9k words
4.41
109.3k
32

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 04/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Cont'd from part 1 -- Poor Henry has already been enslaved and feminized by his sister... What else could possibly go wrong?)

---------------

Henry heard the doorknob turn -- He froze.

The door swung open and Miko, the 18 year-old Japanese exchange student who was living with them, walked in. He gasped and stared dumbfounded, unable to move. Miko stood in the doorway with her mouth open in surprise. Henry's briefs were down around his ankles, and a Playboy magazine was spread open at his feet. Even more damning though was his little pink penis standing up proudly in his hand. Although he'd just turned 18 himself, the scrawny and under endowed Henry had the body of someone much younger.

Miko smiled. So this is what American boys do when they're alone. She stepped into the bathroom and locked the door as Henry awkwardly covered his penis. He had to expose himself again as he reached down to grab his underpants.

Miko laughed, walked over, and placed her stocking-clad foot on the briefs, preventing Henry from pulling them up. She smiled and fixed Henry with a meaningful stare, then lifted the clothes hamper lid and pointed into it.

By this time, Henry was thoroughly embarrassed and more than a little confused. The truth slowly dawned on him --- he'd forgotten that Miko was not feeling well when he'd left for school this morning. She must have stayed home. When Henry came home thinking he had the house to himself, Miko was already there. He silently cursed himself for not checking first -- and for not locking the bathroom door. But why hadn't Miko knocked?

Henry realized that Miko was still staring at him, and her finger was still pointing at the clothes hamper. Sheepishly, he picked up his briefs, put them in the hamper. He quickly sat back down on the toilet and placed his hands over his wilting erection.

Miko laughed. She casually removed her white cotton socks and dropped them into the clothes hamper on top of his briefs. Then she turned to face Henry and slowly began unbuttoning her blouse.

Henry watched in amazement, unable to move or even breathe, as Miko slid the garment from her pale white shoulders. Slowly—without removing her gaze from Henry's face—Miko reached right over the top of him and draped her blouse on the towel bar. Her breasts were right in Henry's face.

The lacy white curves of Miko's brassiere held up the smooth ivory mounds of her breasts like some pagan offering. Henry could see the small lumps where her nipples pressed out against the material. He was already getting hard again and was having trouble hiding it. Miko looked down at his lap and raised her eyebrows. Still smiling, she reached down, unhooked her skirt and lowered the zipper.

Henry's jaw dropped as if it were attached to her falling skirt. Miko deftly plucked the skirt from the floor and hung it next to her blouse. Henry suddenly realized that neither of them had said a word since she'd entered the bathroom. Time had come to a standstill. The bathroom clock showed they still had an hour before his big sister came home, but Henry wasn't looking at the clock.

Henry couldn't tear his eyes away the pale graceful curves of Miko's semi-nude form. He marveled at how the tiny panties seemed to reveal more than they concealed. Two thin straps slung down off the smooth curve of her hips in a perfect vee. Halfway down the nearly flat expanse of her stomach, a small panel of white lace was suspended tightly between the straps. The seductive shadow of Miko's pubic hair lurked just beneath the lace. Henry drew in his breath.

His eyes widened when they got down to where the sheer panty lace ended and a tiny patch of white satin stretched over her pubic mound in a tight curve. Lower still, the bulge of Miko's pussy hung teasingly in the narrow space between her thighs, like some sweet forbidden fruit. Henry was so awestruck he forgot himself and let his hands fall away. His swollen little penis was now rock-hard.

Miko was thoroughly enjoying Henry's gawking appraisal, and his obvious physical reaction. She smiled and unfastened her brassiere, then let it slide down her arms in a long, languorous motion. Then she did something that surprised him even more, if that were still possible given what she'd already done.

She reached across Henry, as if to drape the brassiere on the towel rod. As she passed it near Henry's face he closed his eyes and inhaled her sweet scent. When he opened them again she was holding the bra out over his chest.

"Oh, Henry!" Miko's laugh tinkled like a wind chime. "You would make a pefect girl."

Henry flinched backward but there was nowhere to go. Miko pressed the bra against his chest and held it there. The soft, satiny cups were still warm with her body heat. Poor Henry nearly swooned at the feel of them against his skin. This of course while he was already staring at Miko's perfectly proportioned ivory-white body, mere inches from his face.

Miko's breasts were neither large nor small, but firm and perfect, like peaches ready to eat. Her pink erect nipples met Henry at eye level. He marveled at their beauty, eyes darting from one to the other as if trying to decide ... what? There was nothing for him to decide. Miko had assumed complete control the moment she burst through the door. Henry was left with nothing but his own confusion and embarrassment.

"Not yet!" Miko laughed again and pulled the bra away. She hung it on the towel rod, then turned and stroked Henry's cheek. As he looked up at her, she cupped his face in her hands and kissed him fully on the mouth. After a moment, she released him and stepped back but her eyes still held his, and Henry felt as if he might fall into those dark brown pools. Truth was, he'd already fallen.

Miko hooked her thumbs under the tight straps of her panties and slowly pulled the tiny bikini down to her knees, where it lingered for a tantalizing few seconds, and then dropped to the floor. Miko picked the panties up and passed them over Henry's nose. Henry trembled, and his cock twitched, as he felt the soft wisp of material and breathed in the musky scent of Miko's sex.

Henry finally tore his eyes from Miko's and gazed—dumbfounded—at her now completely naked body. He had completely forgotten his own nudity. Miko was nothing less than a goddess; an Asian Aphrodite. Her torso narrowed like an hourglass below the firm globes of her breasts, then flared smoothly out again to frame the subtle rise of her abdomen. The tiny oval of her navel lay serenely within in this pale wondrous sea, beckoning Henry inward like a dark whirlpool.

Lowering his eyes even more, Henry drank in the sight of her exposed pussy. The short dark hairs covering her pubis thinned to nothing where her labia rose in delicate pink-brown folds. Henry felt an aching in his young loins; he struggled to control himself. Miko was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, but then his big sister was the only other girl he'd seen naked.

Miko stepped closer and leaned down. She grasped Henry's erect penis and squeezed hard, then quickly covered his mouth with hers, stifling his panicked cry of protest. She forced her tongue down his throat and held it there, and cupped her free hand against the back of his head to prevent him from pulling away. Henry had never been French-kissed -- in fact he had only kissed another girl once before, and that only briefly. The combination of Miko's tongue in his throat and her strong embrace was wildly erotic.

Miko slid her free hand down to his penis and worked it with long firm strokes. Within moments Henry forgot his pain and shock as the ecstasy of his orgasm overcome him. His loins throbbed and twitched. He felt a blind rush of pure joy as his tiny hot load of cum pumped forth.

Miko kept working her tongue deep inside his mouth while she expertly aimed his cock. Cum shot up and covered his stomach. She pumped his cock until finally it softened and no more fluid came out. At last, she released him and stood up.

Henry sat back, panting and gasping for breath. Miko smiled down at him, but her smile had a cruel edge now. She leaned forward and dug her fingernails into Henry's testicles.

"Aaaghh—"

Miko clamped her other hand over Henry's mouth to stifle his scream. She waited until Henry stopped struggling, and she was certain that she had his absolute attention.

"You bad boy," she said in her halting English. "Your sister tell me you her slave -- she show me pictures." She laughed. "Silly boy, you wearing her panties!"

Oh no! Henry gasped. No wonder Miko walked in on him so brazenly – she'd seen the photos his older sister took. Yes he did look silly in those photos, but Debra was supposed to have kept them secret! They both knew the pictures of him wearing her sexy red teddy, with his little cock and butt sticking out, were potentially explosive. Those photos could destroy him at school. That was how Debra had controlled, dominated, and used Henry ever since she'd caught him red-handed, trying on her lingerie.

Henry shuddered as he thought about the things he had done for his sister since then. And the things he allowed her to do to him – since that fateful day. Now Miko was in on the secret too. What cruel things would she ask of him in order to keep silent, he wondered. Would she be as sex-crazed as Debra, or did she have something even worse in store for him?

"Debra tell me to have fun today. Say you mine for afternoon -- she come home late. Now you will obey me like you do for her." Miko laughed at Henry's shocked look.

Henry shook his head, still unable to believe what had happened.

"No? Okay, we give pictures to your friends." Miko began to reach for her clothes.

"No! Please!" Henry cried, frantic. He had no choice but to obey her, just as he had for Debra.

"Okay! You my slave now," Miko said cheerfully, "Know what that mean?"

She still had her hand over his mouth, so Henry nodded yes.

"Show me." She removed her hand and grabbed his tongue.

"Use this now!" she commanded harshly. "I show you where."

To Henry's astonishment, Miko turned and bent over, spreading her firm pale buttocks apart. She backed up and Henry watched the small dark star of her anus approach his face. It seemed to wink at him. Slowly -- as if in a dream -- Henry leaned forward and extended his tongue toward it.

He hesitated as his tongue struck home and tasted the curious flat tang of her hole. Miko tensed and backed up insistently, quivering a bit as she pressed herself against his mouth. She grabbed his testicles again and dug her fingers into his flesh.

"Oww ... Mmmmph!"

"Lick it! Suck me good you bad boy!"

Fearing Miko's anger, Henry overcame his squeamishness and put his tongue inside her. Urged by her hand and the insistent motion of her hips, he began to move it in and out. Henry felt her grip on his balls relax as he made the right moves. Encouraged by her load moans, he began to work her with amateur earnest.

Miko waited until Henry had thoroughly bathed her entire ass with his mouth and tongue, before she turned to face him again. Henry's unquestioning obedience had obviously changed her. She seemed to tower over him now, imperious and totally dominant.

Henry stared back at Miko, fearful of her power over him but hypnotized by her exotic beauty. The excitement had caused her breasts to flush with color, and her nipples now stood out prominently. They were bigger than Debra's, even though Debra had larger tits. Miko's vaginal lips had also become engorged and swollen, and Henry noticed that the folds had parted to reveal a slash of wet pink flesh within.

Slap! Miko hit Henry hard with her open hand. He reeled back, his face stinging from the blow.

"Slave will not stare at master!" Miko shouted. "Eyes down!"

Henry lowered his head as he felt his eyes water up. His little world had changed so much in such a short time. First the spanking and enslavement by his sister, and now—mere days later—he was humiliated and rebuked by a veritable stranger in their house. His tears fell freely, mixed with the drops of his cum, and then ran down his abdomen and over his thighs.

"You baby!" Miko yanked Henry to his feet and slapped his bare ass until he howled in pain. Then she dragged him over to the bathtub and pushed him down into it. "You dirty baby boy!" She turned the shower on him.

Ahhh!! Henry shrieked as the cold water struck his bare skin.

Miko slapped him again, and then placed one hand over his mouth and the other around his testicles. This subdued him, and he calmed down as the water warmed up. Miko stepped into the tub and stood over him, the shower running over both of them. She put one bare foot on his chest and pointed down at him.

"You still need lesson! Be still!" she commanded.

Henry lay there, blinking against the spray of water and wondering what she could possibly do next. The answer came quickly. Miko turned around and placed a foot under each of his arms so that she now faced his outstretched feet. Then she squatted down with her bottom over his face. Henry was marveling at the open pink hole within her cleft when suddenly a hard stream of yellow liquid squirted out and struck him in the face. Miko was peeing on him!

"Hey!" He spluttered -- then quickly shut his mouth against the acrid spray.

"Quiet!" Miko shouted. She began emptying her entire bladder on him. He was still struggling, so she bent forward and clutched his balls again. This took the fight out of him, and he laid still with his eyes shut as her warm, bitter pee flowed over his face and neck.

After a few final spurts on his face, Henry felt her let go of his balls. He heard water running, and a second later the shower spray washed over his face. As soon as it stopped, he opened his mouth, gasping for breath. Miko shoved a bar of soap into it.

"Aaacck!"

"Quiet! You clean up now!" Miko pulled him to his feet and slapped his bare ass, hard.

Henry pulled the soap out of his mouth and began to wash himself. Miko watched, obviously relishing her dominance over him. As he was washing his hair -- his back turned to her -- he suddenly felt an arm encircle his waist. Miko gripped him tightly against her naked flesh, slid her other hand up between his legs, and placed her lips to his ear.

"Wash dirty bottom!" she whispered hoarsely. She thrust her soapy fingers between his tightly clenched buttocks, probing for his anus.

"Ow! Aaaahhgh!" Henry tried to squirm away but Miko merely tightened her grasp.

"Ohhh!" He felt his flesh squashed against the firm expanse of her thigh and her pubic hairs tickled his hip. Miko found his tiny hole. Her finger slipped inside, probing insistently.

"Ohhh! ...Ahhhh! Stop, Miko. Please!" Henry struggled, but she had him some sort of locking hold and he couldn't break free.

Miko ignored Henry's protests and hooked her long finger deeper into his tight little ass. She found his sweet spot and rubbed it.

Henry relaxed as the new sensations overcame him. "Ohhh ... mmmm .... Oh god!"

"Ha! you dirty boy!" Miko laughed. "I wash you good." She kept wriggling her finger around inside of Henry 's ass, working him mercilessly until she felt his tiny prick harden against her leg. Her demeanor softened, she had proven her mastery over him, and would undoubtedly do so more in the days to come.

Now it was time to milk the boy. Miko took Henry's stiff little penis in her hand and stroked it. He came within a few seconds.

"Ohhhhhh .... Aaahhhh ... ooooh..."

"Such a dirty little boy." Miko laughed as she milked the last drops from Henry's softening cock. "Wash now. Then I give you clothes to wear. You will make a pretty girl."

Henry groaned. He felt totally helpless. It seemed that from now on he would be a slave to not only his sister, but also to Miko. They would use him whenever they pleased, in whatever fashion amused them. He should be utterly despondent, but he wasn't. Strangely enough, the prospect made him happier than he could ever remember being.

Miko stood in the tub with Henry and finished bathing him. He was her little toy now, and as their naked bodies slid together under the shower spray, she teased him with her probing fingers in ways that Henry had never believed possible.

(to be continued...)