The Trucker's Cumslut

Story Info
A submissive man realizes a gang bang fantasy.
1.1k words
4.21
42.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was doing my best not to laugh at my dear slave, stephen. he was so nervous about what I had in store for him...nervous, but excited...he had no idea what I had planned for him this afternoon. I drove out to the highway and then took it till we came to several cheap motels...there was a truck-stop nearby so most of the motels in this area catered to truckers.

I pulled into the motel at the farther end of the row of these cheap motels. I drove to the room that was located at the end of the long row of rooms...it was on the very end to the back of the motel. The last room on the rooms facing to the west. I pulled up in front of room 169. I got out and went to the door. stephen sat in the car, trembling from both fear and anticipation. I turned around and looked at him...he quickly opened the door and joined me at the doorway. I unlocked the room and went inside.

"Take off your clothes, stephen," I commanded "leave the door open and strip." he looked at me in disbelief but set to undoing his shirt buttons and then his unbuckling and unzipping his jeans.

The cold air poured into the room...I couldn't tell if he was trembling from the cold or nerves...I really didn't care. I had a purpose for our session this afternoon and would see that my desires for this cumslut were fulfilled.

he was naked standing just inside the motel room doorway. There was a truck honk and stephen about jumped up to the ceiling. Someone had seen his lily white bare ass and were honking their approval.

"Ah, someone seems interested in that fresh ass-meat," I commented as I went to the door and shut it. I had my leather flogger in my hand and swatted him hard on the bare ass. His cock was hard and beginning to drip pre-cum...

"Down on your hands and knees, stephen," I hissed at him continuing to whack his bare ass cheeks. He sucked in a deep breath and I could hear the quivering in his breaths...

There was a knock on the door. stephen froze near the bed, his ass facing the doorway.

"Stay here facing the wall," I told him. I went to the door, opening it, trying hard not to laugh as the first thing anyone would see when I opened the door was stephen's bare ass and gaping ass-hole.

"Ah, yes, this is the right place...come in, yes, the gift is what we discussed. Thank you. Yes, the bitch is ready for you to take," I told our guest.

stephen collapsed on his elbows and began sobbing. I closed the door and motioned for our guest to have a seat. I needed to put the hood on stephen so that he was centered and ready to do my bidding as my nasty little cumslut, bitch. I found the hood in my bag and got down in front of stephen. I put the hood on his head and then took the bottle of lube from my bag next.

The first guest of the afternoon sat patiently while I prepared stephen to be taken...I grabbed stephen by his hard, bobbing cock and told him to get up on the edge of the bed and present his manpussy to be inspected. stephen whispered his compliance and began sobbing...I just love it when stephen begins to cry, tells me his where he needs to be do to my bidding...

I held the bottle of lubricant just above stephen's ass-crack and let the cold liquid rub down...I tossed the guest a condom as he had already dropped his pants and was stroking himself to a full blown hard-on. I put my plastic gloves on and began to rube the lube into stephen's asshole/manpussy...I am a firm believer in my manpussy being completely lubed up...I don't care to have it torn to pieces...and want to be able to bring my slave back to serve me and my nasty inclinations time and time again...no point in ripping and tearing him unnecessarily.

I motioned for the guest to come to the edge of the bed...I pulled stephen's ass cheeks apart to fully expose and make available his puckering little manpussy hole...our guest didn't hesitate, he put his throbbing, cock-head to the tight opening and pushed into stephen...

stephen screamed with surprise and sobbed harder as our guest pushed himself all the way into stephen's bowels...he began to pull in and out of stephen fucking him...I could feel my own pussy instantly wet and puffing with excitement...nothing turned me on than to watch two men engaging in sex...especially when one was as submissive as stephen!!!

"Hold still stephen, take that cock-meat...you were made to be fucked, be the little bitch that you're supposed to be...that's a good girl, get that man-pussy fucked," I whispered to stephen as our guest picked up his pace...I would pour lube to keep stephen lubricated and I watched intensely as his cock would disappear deep into stephen's hole...I reached under stephen to see if his cock was hard...it was and leaking pre-cum tremendously...I stroked stephen which made him buck up a bit which only excited our guest that much more...

"Mistress I am about to cum," our guest said to me, all the while never missing a stroke, continuing to to pump stephen...

"Excellent, when you're about to spew, pull out," I told him...and pounded stephen a bit more then pulled out and pulled off the condom shooting cum all over stephen's bare ass cheeks...the creamy jism coating stephen's cheeks and running down his crack...I then pushed stephen around and told him to open his mouth and what remaining cum was there, shot into his open mouth...stephen continued to sob which only made our guest cum more...he squirted cum all over stephen's mouth and the bondage hood.

"Down stephen," I ordered. he went down on his elbows resting his head in his hands with his ass way up in the air.

Our guest was spent and went to the bathroom to clean himself up. He tossed the condom into the trash can I had put beside the bed.

"Thank you, Mistress. Let me know when you're offering up one of your cumsluts again," our guest said to me as I showed him out the door.

"Next," I announced and another guest stepped into the room...stephen began to sob harder realizing that he was indeed going to be my little cumslut this afternoon...I'm sure his little mind was racing wondering just how many hard cocks Mistress had lined up for his "gang bang" this afternoon...a dream cum true for such a delightful little slutpuppy!!!!!