The Two Headed Coin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter laughed again, but much more softly and quietly this time. Susan and Jade grinned. Their eyes lit up. Susan rubbed Peter's upper thighs. Jade pressed forward. Peter was forced to open his legs wider and Susan came in closer.

"I used to be on the swim team in high school, you know," Jade whispered. "I used to be a cheerleader as well."

"Ah, wow, oh okay, I didn't know that," Peter softly said, dropping his eyes momentarily to gaze at Susan's beautiful tanned boobs as she wriggled in closer.

"That was years ago. I'm just a world-class champion cocksucker now," Jade stated, while Susan burst into loud laughter. "I'll prove it to you in a moment, Pete. Shoosh, Suzie Cream Cheese. "You'll wake up all your neighbors."

Susan shook her head. She grinned up at her father-in-law. The two women were both just inches away from his hard dick. Peter's prick stood straight up between them. His son's wives were so close. He wanted the women to kiss his tip. He wanted the two ladies to lick the underside of his length.

"Yeah I was a pretty good swimmer at one stage. I didn't keep going with it though. My diving used to be reasonable."

"Wow, thanks for that amazing history lesson, babe," Susan said, gazing at Jade.

Jon's wife was about to say more, but Susan lined her up and lunged. Jade shrieked inside Susan's mouth. Jade gasped, but then she sighed and closed her eyes. Peter almost shot his load.

"Oh my God," Peter softly hissed as he watched the two women kiss each other between his open legs, "c'mon, c'mon, no more stalling girls. C'mon, c'mon, suck my cock."

Susan and Jade broke. The three of them laughed. The two women were gazing up at Peter adoringly. He looked so horny. They were silent for a long moment. They were so close to his cock. They were inches away from it. His long thick dick was before their eyes. The tip of his prick was leaking. The women were aware of it. A clear bead of fluid glistened beneath the moonlight. Susan noted the appearance of the pre-cum there. She grinned as the welling drop suddenly grew too large and slid down the underside of the shaft. She licked her lips. She looked back up at Peter. He began to speak quickly in an excited tone of voice. He was acutely aware of how close their lips were to his prick. It was thrilling. It was maddening. It was enough to make his heart pound.

"C'mon, c'mon, lick it Susan, lick it Jade."

"Well, you could always pick it up again, Jade," Susan softly stated.

"Huh, what," Jade asked, confused.

"I'm sure you would be just as good as you once were. You're pretty awesome, Jade - you're really fit."

"Wait, are you still talking about diving and swimming," Jade asked, before Susan nodded and then the two women burst into more laughter.

Peter, meanwhile, was demanding and urging. Susan finally leant in and kissed Peter's belly with a mushy smack. He gasped as he felt Susan's breasts come into contact with the underside of his prick. Jade looked up at him with an inviting, loving smile. She softly stroked the soft skin on his flanks. Susan kissed his belly again and then again. Susan gazed up into his eyes once more. His prick was resting between her boobs. His winking and oozing knob was peeking out from between her wet brown cleavage. Jade laughed at Susan's maneuver.

"You're such a sweet, sweet man - goodness, I can't believe you're sixty," Susan softly enthused with an excited expression on her beautiful face. "Jade and I are gonna give you the best birthday present ever."

"Yep, I think a BJ is definitely in order," Jade softly added.

Peter gasped again and his eyes grew wide. Susan looked delighted. She looked down at his cock. The knob was still peeking out from between her cleavage. She looked up again. She spoke softly.

"You look like you're set to blow your jizz all over my chest and neck, Pete."

Jade softly laughed. She dropped her slick black head and stared at the top of Peter's cock nestled snugly and warmly between Susan's breasts. Another glowing bead of fluid formed at the tip of Peter's dick. Jade was determined not to miss out this time.

"Oh daddy, hey let me get at it, Suzie," Jade whined. "I wanna have a taste."

"Absolutely," Susan whispered, withdrawing so Jade could pounce.

Peter gasped. His jaw fell open as he watched Jade drop her head and felt her lips touch the underside of his hard knob. A moment later he felt Jade's tongue slowly sliding along his shaft and then over and around his tip.

"Oh, that's so nice, Pete," Jade whispered, gazing up at him, before dropping her head again.

"Do you like that, daddy," Susan asked him with a soft smile, "yeah, do you like that?"

Peter nodded. He gazed down at Susan through half closed eyes. She watched him with an inviting grin on her moonlit touched features. Peter gently placed his hand on the back of Jade's slick dark moving head. He tenderly stroked her scalp with his thumb as Jade began to rise and fall in his lap.

"Listen to her, daddy, she loves it, she's addicted to it," Susan whispered up at Peter as Jade murmured and sighed as she slurped and squeaked up and down on her father-in-law's penis. "Does it feel good?"

Peter softly groaned and nodded. Susan came up out of the water. She emerged from the black pool. She pressed her body against Peter's form. He turned to her and they kissed passionately on the edge of the shadowy swimming pool. Peter gently crushed Susan's breast. She cupped the sides of his face in her wet palms as she explored his open mouth with her tongue. Susan broke the kiss. Peter buried his lips in her neck. Susan looked up at the façade of her home. Her husband and Jade's husband were watching the trio of wet lovers from the master bedroom on the second floor. Mark and Jon had their noses pressed to the large window overlooking the entire backyard. Susan blew her husband a soft kiss. She turned back to Jade. She stiffened, gasped and winced as her father-in-law bit into her soft skin.

"Hey Jade," Susan whispered, "let me have a go at that."

Jade slipped off Peter's prick. She grinned at Susan, she grinned at Peter. Susan wasted no time. Mark's hot-wife dropped back down into the warm water with a soft splash. She moved in. She reached out and cradled Peter's balls in the palm of her hand. She stroked his nuts with her thumb. She lowered her head. Jade watched Susan suck Peter's dick for a moment. Jade then looked up at the large second story window and smiled at the dark sexually frustrated shape that was her husband.

"Hey Suzie Cream Cheese, let's share it together," Jade suggested.

"Absolutely, sounds like a great idea," Susan said a few moments later.

Peter placed an open palm on the back of each woman's head. He sighed. He closed his eyes. The sensation made him moan softly in the dark night. He could feel hot breath and hot slurping mouths on his prick and balls. At one moment, Susan aggressively and exquisitely sucked his cock deep-throat style while Jade flicked at his nuts with her tongue, and then at the next moment the girls swapped and Jade was swiftly flashing up and down on his length while Susan licked his balls.

Peter couldn't take much more. He had to put a stop to it. He wanted intercourse. He needed to penetrate his son's wives.

"Stop, stop," Peter hissed, while shooting a fine stream of pre-cum into Jade's mouth.

"Swap," Susan quietly demanded.

Susan took over sucking Peter's cock, while Jade worked on Peter's balls. He was so close to coming. He grabbed Susan's tanned shoulders. He stared down at her silver/golden head as it moved non-stop. He groaned long and hard. His legs were shaking. He looked up at the far end of the pool. He dropped his gaze again. He was moments away from blowing in her mouth.

"Enough, enough, enough," Peter hissed, dragging the greedy and relentless hot-wives off his throbbing and buzzing prick.

Jade and Susan burst into laughter as Peter pushed and manhandled his son's wives. The two females wrestled with him. They fought to get back to his cock.

"Let us, let us get back in there, daddy," Jade screeched. "Let us suck it, daddy!"

"Yeah, don't be such a fucking spoilsport all the time, daddy-darling," Susan added. "Look, don't be such an asshole!"

"You crazy fucking women," Peter said breathlessly. "Let's get out of the pool and get into bed so we can finally finish this!"

"Well, if you really insist, daddy," Susan and Jade quietly chorused, gazing up at him with their slick wet hair, their soft inviting eyes and their beautiful gentle smiles.

A second later, Susan and Jade grabbed Peter's hands and pulled him into the water. He gasped. He tumbled forward into the pool. All three of them ended up laughing and then kissing each other passionately in the dark warm water under the moon.

***

Neither husband could sleep. Neither man, however, dared to reach out, take the doorknob into the master bedroom in his hand and turn it. Both men wanted to see the sexual fireworks, but both men had been warned to stay out of the playpen by their respective wives. Stay out or else, the husbands had been advised.

The two husbands had seen the trio emerge from the swimming pool in the darkness. Jon and Mark had heard their wet footsteps on the stairs and in the corridors. They had heard Susan's soft inviting laughter. They had heard the sharp sound of Peter spanking Jade's bum. They had then heard the quiet click as the bedroom door into the master bedroom was discreetly closed.

Neither Jon nor Mark saw their horny father pick Susan up and carry her to the big marriage bed. They had no idea that Peter climbed onto the bed with his beautiful naked married prize in his arms and dropped her onto her back. Neither man saw Peter stare at Susan's tanned body, nor did they see Mark's hot-wife part her legs, run her hand between her thighs and stroke her wet pussy with her fingertips.

"Come here, daddy," Susan softly said as she caressed her clit. "Come and play with me."

"Oh my God," Jade whispered. "I can't wait for my turn. You better have some staying power, some endurance tonight, daddy-baby or I'm gonna be so pissed at you."

"Don't you worry about that, honey," Peter assured his son's wife. "We're gonna be at it until mid- morning at least."

"Just shut up and do it old man," Susan softly urged her father-in-law, while spreading her legs wider and reaching out for him.

Peter wasted no more time. He mounted his daughter-in-law. Susan fiddled about beneath him for a moment. Peter slapped her hand away. The slap was a sharp noise accompanied by a hiss. He needed no help in positioning his hard dick.

"Owww, Pete, you bastard," Susan whined with pain, before gasping, groaning, grabbing his shoulders and then shrieking up at the ceiling as Peter placed the tip of his hard prick at her special wet spot, then bore down hard and impaled her with one long swift stroke, "ohhh myyy Goddd, Pete!"

Mark and Jon gasped and stared at each other in the dark corridor outside of the master bedroom. There was a burst of giggling from Jade. There was no need to guess what had just transpired. It was clear what had just happened. Mark and Jon's horny dad had just penetrated Susan's body with his wooden prick. Susan was making it clear that Peter had drilled her deeply. He was probably inside her up to his balls and she just loved it, Mark concluded.

"Fuck me, that's hot," Mark mouthed at Jon. Mark's brother nodded.

"Good man," Jade softly exclaimed, while stretching out on her side to watch.

Susan's jaw dropped. She closed her beautiful green eyes. She gently ground her wet blonde scalp into her pillow. Peter was deep inside his daughter-in-law. He was slowly pushing his penis. He was screwing his son's sexy hot-wife while she slapped him, scratched him and pushed at him.

"Ohhh myyy Goddd, Pete," Susan repeated, this time much louder. "Ohhh Jesus Christ!"

"Not too loud, Suzie Cream Cheese," Jade cautioned, "you'll wake up the kids and the whole fucking neighborhood with your wails."

"Do you like that, you dirty little minx," Peter asked Susan with a grin before groaning down at her. "Do you like it when I screw you?"

"Oh my God, old man," Jade said, speaking for her friend. "Can't you hear her? You've got her nailed to the bed. She sounds hysterical. She loves it, she's addicted to it!"

Susan was about to speak, but Peter ran the palms of his hands under Susan's damp shoulder blades, lay over her and sealed her open mouth with a deep hot kiss. Susan gasped and then sighed as his lips collided with hers. She slowly ran her hands up his neck and around his face. She pushed her tongue inside his mouth. He wrestled her. Peter became overwhelmed. He drew his hips back. He drove forward. Susan broke their kiss with a feminine shriek. She closed her eyes tight and gasped again and again as his body collided with hers.

"Awww gawd, fuck me, Pete, fuck me, daddy," Susan whined in a loud frenzied tone. She would have continued if Jade hadn't quickly leant in and shut off all further words by kissing Susan's lips.

Susan gasped again. She reached out and ran her fingers through Jade's damp stringy jet colored hair. Peter, meanwhile, began licking and kissing Susan's neck. Jade slipped her fingers in between Peter and Susan's moving bodies. Jade slid her hand down between Susan's open legs and began playing with Susan's clitoris. Soon Peter was groaning. The three lovers were moving quickly and forcefully.

Mark looked at Jon again. Jon was wide-eyed. The sound of crashing bodies, moans and grunts of pleasure floated about their ears. The two horny husbands with the swollen blue balls could hear the wet smack of kisses, the gentle laughter and the words hissed out in a breathless fashion.

A change of plan led to a new configuration of bodies. Peter was all set to cum inside Susan's wet tanned form while she lay on her back, more or less immobile. Susan and Jade had other plans, however. Mark and Jon heard the three of them wrestling in there in the master bedroom. Jade and Susan were both shrieking and laughing. Soon Peter was laughing as well.

"C'mon, c'mon, down on your back old man," Jade stated, while Susan struggled with her father-in-law. "Suzie wants to be on top for a change!"

"Yeah, that's right, daddy-darling, on yer back, babe," Susan added between bursts of breath as she and Jade gave Peter one final shove causing him to fall backwards onto the bed.

The ladies howled in triumph and moved quickly. Jade and Susan were now fighting each other to see who would swing a leg over Peter first and accept his hard wet dripping cock inside their body.

"Jade, you sneaky bitch, I'm supposed to be impaled on his "you know what," Susan declared after a shocked gasp. "Do you know how close to coming I was before you played your sneaky tricky game? What do you have to say for yourself, ya sexy bitch?"

"Ohhh gawd, I'm so, so sorry, Suzie Cream Cheese," Jade whined insincerely, after swiftly swinging her leg over her father-in-law and settling down on his prick with a shimmy of her slim tanned hips. "I can't help myself, babe - I guess I'm addicted to daddy's big penis - c'est la vie, darling..."

"You guess you're addicted to daddy's big penis, ya crazy girl," Susan stated, before silence reigned for a second and then the two hot-wives burst into loud delighted laughter.

Peter couldn't last much longer. Jade was racing. She was gasping. She was beaming. She was laughing and urging her father-in-law on. She was out of breath. Her long dark stringy hair was flying about her face. Her tight lithe body shone with sweat. Mark and Jon heard their father and Jon's beautiful Asian/American wife climax together behind closed doors. Jon automatically reached out and grabbed the door handle. Mark stopped him. The two men just stood there and stared at the bedroom door and listened as Peter and Jade groaned, shrieked and bellowed their way through the most intense orgasm imaginable.

"Oh my God," Jon and Mark muttered together, while their hard cocks threatened to fire in their pants and then actually did.

"You lousy buggers," Susan stated as her friend and her father-in-law shot their load inside the bedroom and her husband and her friend's spouse fired their load in their pants outside the bedroom. "I better get some hot action soon, daddy-darling or else I'm gonna desert you and spend the night playing with your son instead!"

Susan never did leave the master bedroom. She never did desert Peter and Jade and go in search of Mark. It wasn't too long before the sixty year old birthday boy was inside Susan again. Mark and Jon were both so tired and so drunk. The two men went to bed in the spare guest rooms. Mark heard his wife reach her first orgasm as he shut the bedroom door and looked down at the narrow single bed he was to spend the remainder of the night sleeping in.

"OOOOHHHH MMMMYYYYY GGGGOOOODDDD, DDDDAAAADDDDDDDDYYYY," Susan cried out before breaking into a long series of groans, shrieks and hysterical tears. "AAAAWWWW MMMMYYYY GGGGAAAAWWWWDDDD IIII'MMMM CCCCOOOOMMMMMMMMIIIINNNNGGGG!"

***

EPILOGUE: FRESH TEARS/BRIGHT FUTURE

It was a beautiful moment. It was almost 12 months later. Mark and Jon were both crying. Susan and Jade were both laughing. Peter was standing in a corner, arms crossed, looking pleased. He loved his son's, but this had to be done. His daughter's-in-law belonged to him and to him only. Susan was on her knees before her naked husband. Susan carefully adjusted the cock cage. She made sure it was positioned properly. She then snapped it shut and padlocked it with a click. Her husband's genitals were now unavailable. Mark was no longer allowed to play with himself. Susan nodded. She stood up. It was the right thing to do. It was the best way to go. It had to be done and it was done. Peter would hold the key to Mark's padlock.

"Awww, come here, you poor baby," Susan softly said, opening her arms wide and urging her upset husband to step into her embrace. "C'mon, baby, don't cry - let me give you a big warm hug to settle you."

Mark stepped into his beautiful wife's arms. He shuddered softly. He was still weeping. He was sniffling like a child. His hard leaking cock was trapped. Susan was about to speak, but Jade closed and padlocked Jon's cock and balls with a series of snaps and that momentarily caught Susan's attention. Susan turned her head. She watched as Jade stood up and Jon stepped into his wife's arms.

"Are you okay, baby," Susan whispered in Mark's ear a moment later with a gentle burst of hot words and a gush of warm breath. "Are you really, really horny right now?"

"Yes, yes, yes, God yes, I'm always horny. I love you, Susan," Mark stated. "I love you so much. I never ever, I never ever thought I was going to meet a girl like you. I, I really didn't. I didn't ever imagine..."

"A girl like me," Susan asked with a gasp of mock surprise and then continued. "Don't you mean a completely cold-hearted sex-obsessed bitch like me? You really enjoy being treated like shit while I spend most of my time screwing your dad senseless in our marriage bed, don't you, Mark?"

Mark burst into laughter. Susan started chuckling again. He rubbed his caged prick against his wife's beautiful body. Susan kissed his earlobe. She listened as Jade worked her black magic on Jon's malleable mind with her soft, cruel and convincing words.

"It's for the best, Jon," Jade gently advised her husband. "It's what I want. I'm in love with your father. I want to give myself to Peter and I want him to hold your key as a sign of his dominance over you. I don't want you touching yourself anymore. It's dirty. It's pathetic. It's juvenile. It's unnecessary. Your father has a right to a sex life with me, you don't have that right anymore - okay, babe."

Susan grinned as Jon told Jade that he dearly and deeply loved her and then broke into fresh tears. Susan put Jon and Jade out of her mind a moment later. Mark was still expressing his devotion to Susan. She interrupted him and cut him off.