The Two Succubi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Downstairs, Matt thought about his wife as she showered. He thought of Annette under the stream of hot water, running her soapy hands over her beautiful body. Matt imagined his wife's long limbs, her broad hips and large breasts. Matt imagined her lean belly and her tanned skin. He could see the floating steam, her golden body shrouded in mist, inside the translucent glass shell, the thin bubbling skin of soap sliding slowly down her body. He thought of Annette shampooing and conditioning her fine hair. He thought of the moisturizer, the perfume and the makeup she wore.

Matt grew distracted and deeply envious. Then a moment later the sexual frustration and jealousy just grabbed him so completely.

Matt breathed hard. With shaking hands he poured himself a scotch and drank.

"Goddamn it Annette," he muttered softly, returning to the stovetop to keep his focus on the cooking.

Matt had to admit his marriage to Annette was challenging - it was a real test of his character, his self-discipline, his selflessness and his ability to love his wife unconditionally. It was really tough being Annette's husband, but it was ultimately rewarding, he thought.

Annette really enjoyed issuing instructions. She loved micro-managing Matt in excruciating endless detail. Every part of his life was conditioned by the regulations and rules she had put in place for him. Every breath he took was monitored and commented on; every movement he made was checked and criticized if it wasn't absolutely perfect. Annette made her husband complete a task over and over and over again if she wasn't satisfied with how he had performed it.

Matt's plight was very difficult: his wife insisted he remain completely celibate while she was free to enjoy as many men as she liked. Annette's machinations really put Matt's ability to cope under an enormous amount of stress and pressure. Annette regarded her long suffering husband as a sort of lab rat - exactly how much self-denial and external control could he take before he cracked? It was almost like a sort of game for Annette. Matt was her science experiment.

Annette continued to meet, date and sleep with other men when she and Matt got together, got engaged and then got married. She never hid it. She openly told Matt right from the start how it was going to be and he had accepted it. Everybody knew how their arrangement worked - Annette just told everyone.

How hard could Matt's cock get? How horny could he get? How sexually frustrated could he get? These questions seemed to be the most pressing and important ones when it came to Matt's marriage to Annette. She liked keeping him on a knife edge - untouched, unsatisfied, but always stimulated, always turned on, always frustrated.

Annette was the most beautiful woman Matt had ever met. She was his dream woman. She was the one he truly loved. Matt actually made his dreams come true and got to marry his perfect woman, or so he thought. She never truly gave herself to him. She soon flatly rejected every advance he made once they were married. She said no to everything he proposed. She never touched him. She touched everyone else instead.

Annette made him field the phone calls from her endless train of boyfriends and admirers. He was charged with taking and passing on detailed messages, and arranging and scheduling dates for his wife.

Matt remembered clearly the first time he met Sam. It was one of those unforgettable moments.

Matt had come home early from work and noted the strange car in the driveway next to his wife's sedan. He had automatically assumed that Annette had left work early as well and brought a man home to enjoy.

He had parked behind his wife's car, entered the house and like a mouse crept silently upstairs to where his wife's bedroom was. He had tiptoed down the hall and almost ran into Sam as the young black man came out of the bathroom.

Matt had stopped dead in his tracks and stared. Sam was just 18 on their first meeting, but he was simply a superman. Sam wandered out of the bathroom - naked - without any self-consciousness or shame. He was a tall towering sort of male with black skin and lean muscles. Matt simply gawked at him, his eyes dropping to the 18 year olds cock.

Sam stood there for a moment and let Matt stare at his hard dick. It was the biggest penis Matt had ever seen.

Sam sniffed contemptuously at the weak overweight male, who was staring at his cock. He then threw his head back arrogantly, pushed past Matt without a word and entered Annette's bedroom, slamming the bedroom door shut behind him.

Matt stood there rooted to the spot, staring at the door to his wife's bedroom, his heart pounding. A few moments later he heard a long drawn out groan pass through the door. It was Annette. Sam must have penetrated her body with that huge cock of his. Matt stood there and listened intently to the sex - Annette was in heaven.

Matt soon learnt more about Sam. Apparently Sam had joined the same gym as Annette. She had noticed Sam straight away, training hard with the weights on a Thursday during her lunch hour. Sam had seen her staring at him from across the crowded room and had approached her. They had struck up a flirty conversation straight away and started training together. Both of them were clearly attracted to each other. She was 35 and he was 18, but the age difference didn't matter.

Annette told Sam she was married, but made it very clear that she was available provided Sam had what it took. She quickly agreed to spend more time with him. She called work with just a small amount of prompting from Sam and told her personal assistant she was leaving work early for a doctor's appointment. She and Sam then checked into a hotel near the gym to get to know each other better in bed. She agreed to go out on a proper date with him after he made her cum twice.

"Things have changed," Annette had said to Matt with a sigh and a calculating smile a few weeks later. "I think Sam has stolen my heart."

Matt questioned Annette carefully - his heart pounding and his cock as hard as a rock and ready to burst out of his pants.

"I don't think I've mentioned this, I guess I should have - Jenny is sleeping with Sam as well."

"What," Matt had asked, getting really jealous.

"Yes, I introduced Sam to Jenny and of course she just made a date with him behind my back. She slept with him without my knowledge, the bitch."

"Oh my God Annette."

"Anyway, Jenny and I both adore him. He has the sweetest angelic face. We have decided to share him between us. Sam loves the idea. He has both of us to play with now."

Annette began laughing. Matt fumed with envy and frustrated desire. The young black man who held him in such contempt and loved to remind him of what he was missing out on was enjoying a threesome with two hot women.

"Yes, next week's dinner here at home is an important date for the three of us. Jenny is really looking forward to the dinner we have planned. I think she's really looking forward to humiliating Paul and I'm looking forward to humiliating you as well Matt," Annette said, smiling.

"Of course you are," Matt muttered.

"We have some big news to announce at dinner, when you and Paul are both there."

"And you really want to be with him Annette?"

"Yes, I really do Matt. I want to give Sam a real chance. You never know - he might be the one."

"But Annette, he's pretty rude to me. He likes to rub my nose in it."

"Oh God Matt, please don't start. Stop being so selfish and think of me for once. Think about Sam for once. This could be true love. I really think I love this guy."

Matt could see Annette wanted to get serious about Sam and Jenny. Annette had been seeing Sam and Jenny together a few times when she told her husband about their special connection. She couldn't stop talking about either of them from that point onwards and she was on the phone with them a lot.

Matt didn't need Annette to tell him she was falling in love with Sam or that she was infatuated with him. Matt could read it in his wife's glowing blue eyes when she spoke about Sam. He could hear it in her tone of voice when she was on the phone with the young black man.

"I'm ready to take the next natural step in our blossoming relationship," Annette stated solemnly.

"Is Sam ready though," Matt asked, jealously. "He's only just turned 19? Do his parents know? Is he mature enough for a relationship with two older married women?"

Annette stared at her husband as if he were stupid.

"I can't believe you just asked all that Matt. Haven't you been listening to what I've been saying?"

*******

It was the night of their hot date and the sexy young black man was more than ready for what was to come. Sam was behind the wheel of his car and was cruising along a moonlit suburban street, just minutes away from Annette's home.

The young man had to grin. He seemed to be blessed by God. None of his friends were caught in a delicious predicament like he was.

And, of course, all of his friends were envious. Most of them had thought Sam was full of shit when he explained his incredible situation to them, but then Sam had made the effort to introduce his friends to Annette and Jenny and they had well and truly shut their mouths.

The young 18 year old had an arm around each woman when he introduced them to his buddies. The guys had smacked their foreheads and cursed Sam for his luck - the two women were gorgeous and were both married. Further, Sam was sleeping with both women, with their husband's knowledge and approval.

Sam, Annette and Jenny had just laughed at the guys reactions. Sam loved to laugh at his good fortune. He had the best luck.

The things Annette and Jenny did to him behind closed doors. The way they went out of their way to make him feel so good. The two women made him feel like such a big man. He liked the way they worshipped him and stroked and built his ego.

Being inside a woman like Annette or Jenny was just so satisfying; having the two of them share his enormous cock was awesome; and telling the two women to do something dirty and them doing it as instructed was fantastic as well.

And all of this amazing sex was taking place with the approval of the husbands.

Sam just loved screwing Matt and Paul's wives while the husbands watched. It made him feel like the king of the world to enjoy his sexy older girlfriends in front of Matt and Paul.

Sam loved humiliating the husbands - it really added to the pleasure he derived from the sex. He was a triumphant alpha male. He was the winner in the competition to spread his hot seed and receive adoration from the beautiful women around him.

Annette and Jenny had promised Sam that they had a big announcement to make to everybody over dinner that night. Apparently, the women had made some decision which they wanted to share with Sam, Paul and Matt together formally.

Sam had quizzed his girlfriends, but they refused to tell him. Annette and Jenny had promised him that Matt and Paul were going to be eaten up with envy when they found out. Furthermore, Sam would end up deeply humiliating both men and would pump up his own ego up even more. Sam had smiled and looked forward to the big date and the announcement.

********

Annette and Jenny really delivered on their promise to humiliate Matt and Paul that evening. They were all out on the balcony, seated around Annette and Matt's outdoor table enjoying dinner. The two women decided to point out how bad their husbands were in bed. The two women and Sam were soon in hysterics. Matt and Paul were made to look like fools. Annette in particular was venomous in her putdowns.

The three men sat back in their chairs once dinner was finished. Sam gently dabbed at his lips with his napkin and watched as Annette and Jenny grinned at each other and whispered in each other's ear.

"Well," Paul finally asked impatiently.

Annette and Jenny actually began to giggle together and the men thought they looked like two silly girls the way their kept their secrets and conspired together. Sam grinned and the two hot-wives grinned back.

"Tell us," Matt said.

"Well Annette and I had a chat recently," Jenny said, "and both of us feel that the time has come to make one of those big life decisions adults are always making."

"Yes," Annette said interrupting and taking over. "We've both found the love of our lives together and are sharing him together - that's you darling Sam. We're both married and have all the financial security and practical support we need. So, we feel..."

"That we should take the next logical step," Jenny jumped in and said, looking at Sam. "We both want to get pregnant. It's time for kids. It's only natural."

"Yes, we want children and we want you to be the father, darling Sam," Annette announced in conclusion.

There was a stunned silence. The two women bit their bottom lips softly. Then they giggled again. They looked at Sam.

Paul and Matt sat there speechless. Sam smiled.

"You bitches want me to knock you both up?"

"Yes darling Sam, desperately."

"I can't afford the child support baby," Sam explained. "I don't..."

"Oh, don't worry about that Sam," Jenny interjected quickly, looking concerned, "they can pay for all of that."

"Yes, of course Sam," Annette said. "Matt and Paul will be paying for everything."

"Yes, you'll be having all the fun Sam and they'll be covering all of the costs entailed, won't you boys."

Paul and Matt just stared at their wives. Their small white cocks strained and grew even thicker.

The two married men reached simultaneously for their glasses of chardonnay and gulped. The two women continued to chatter in the background without looking at their husbands any further. Paul and Matt weren't required to actually agree with the outrageous plan - they were automatically onboard and would be required to pay and pay and pay.

"And, of course, you're going to have to do it with us as often as you can Sam honey."

"Yes, Sam darling," Annette said brightly, "there's going to be lots and lots and lots of sex."

"So, you can move in here with Annette Sam and I'll move in as well."

"Yes, and I'm going to take some time off work," Annette said.

"Yes, absolutely and thank God you don't have a job to go to Sam."

"Well, he does have a job," Annette said, grinning.

"Oh yeah, you do, don't you Sam," Jenny said, "You're our man. You're our stud and our wimp husbands are paying you to do that job instead of them."

The two women burst into high pitched laughter and grew red in the face.

"So Sam, are you horny," Jenny asked.

"I am."

"When do you want to start then," Annette asked softly, smiling invitingly.

"How about now, you hot bitches."

"Absolutely," both women whispered.

********

Sam directed a contemptuous sneer at Matt as he undressed Matt's wife in front of him. He sniffed aggressively and he gloated openly.

The young black man stood directly behind Annette, his body pressed up hard against hers. His hands roved slowly over her. He ran his open palms over her broad hips and then up her belly. He gently cupped her breasts in his fingers and squeezed them through the glittering red dress. He curled his large dark hand around Annette's slender neck, while his other hand travelled slowly down Annette's body and closed in hard against her crotch.

Matt watched his wife as Sam caressed her openly and shamelessly in front of everyone. Annette stood there silently in place, in the middle of the lounge room, and made no effort at all to stop Sam. She didn't slap his hand away as he groped her pussy. She didn't complain. She never said he was embarrassing her or treating her like a whore in front of her own husband and friends. Annette really did belong to Sam. She just did what Sam told her to do. He did whatever he wanted with her.

"You're my dirty slut," Sam whispered in Annette's ear with a grin.

Annette slowly nodded.

Sam leered at Annette. He pulled her glittering red dress up over her thighs. He forced his fingers inside her underwear. Annette moaned softly. Matt, Paul and Jenny could all see Sam's hand moving beneath the red lace. Sam's hand rubbed, rolled, tickled and stroked. A moment later Annette gasped and her jaw slowly dropped. Sam smiled triumphantly. He had just pushed two fingers into Annette's pussy and was starting to slowly fuck her.

The young black man grinned at Matt's beautiful wife. Annette's eyes were closed and her red lips were parted, her head back. Sam held Matt's wife completely in his power. He looked at Annette and then he looked at Matt with a smirk and then looked back at her. He gently stroked Annette's soft throat with his thumb and then he pressed the tip of his finger between her glossy red lips. Annette sighed softly as the finger sank slowly inside.

Sam pulled his finger out and held Annette firmly around the throat. She rolled and wriggled her hips crudely as he rubbed her clitoris and finger fucked her roughly with his other hand. Everybody watched as if entranced.

"God, I want to fuck you so much," Annette whispered.

"Tell your husband that you dirty bitch," Sam whispered in Annette's ear, looking in Matt's direction with a smile.

"I want to fuck him Matt," Annette declared earnestly to her husband. "I'm going to fuck him all night."

Matt smiled weakly and grew red in the face. His cock stood at full attention in his pants.

"And you're gonna watch me fuck this dirty bitch all night," Sam said, looking at Matt.

Jenny whined softly. She pouted. She wanted Sam's attention as well.

"Come here baby," Sam whispered at Jenny. "Come closer."

Paul's beautiful wife sauntered up to Sam. The young black man gazed at her for a moment.

Sam turned back to Annette. He reached out and took the zipper on Annette's dress in his fingertips. He unzipped Annette in one long slow movement. Annette turned her head, parted her lips and regarded Sam with glassy eyes. The young black man kissed her. His long tongue slipped in first and then their mouths collided softly together. Sam pulled the red dress off Annette's tanned shoulders as their kiss grew noisy.

With Jenny's help the sexy glittering dress was gone - a pile of shimmering red falling at Annette's feet.

Matt leered at his naked wife as she turned to face the young black man. For a moment Matt felt a rising wave of intense jealousy crash down on him and almost sweep him away. His beautiful wife was naked and kissing another man. And it was a man whom Matt disliked.

Annette must have read her husband's mind. She broke her kiss with Sam and regarded her husband with undisguised contempt and no respect. Sam divined Matt's jealousy and Annette's expression in response. He laughed at Matt. He possessed no sympathy. Annette looked up into Sam's eyes as he stroked her hair. She exhaled softly, caressing his face with her warm breath. She glanced at his lips, then at his eyes, and then at his lips again. They kissed deeply. Annette moaned into his mouth and glued her body to his.

"God, fuck her Sam," Matt whispered, overcome by a powerful mix of strong emotions, sitting on the edge of his seat. "Fuck her hard."

Sam broke the deep kiss with a wet smack.

"I will man, I will," he said contemptuously at Matt. "I'll do what you can't do."

"And will never ever do again," Annette added.

They kissed again. Matt's wife stared at Sam blankly for a moment after the kiss was broken. Annette then turned and stared at Jenny. Both women looked vague and befuddled as if under the influence of some pleasure drug. They looked beautiful, their blonde hair wild, their cheeks flushed, their lips open. The young black man reached for Paul's wife. He put his arm around Jenny and drew her in close.

"Come here baby."