The Understanding

Story Info
Two couples, three enjoying, one feeling quite left out.
4.2k words
3.23
122.2k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike was trying to sleep. Actually he was trying to act like he was sleeping. But even the dead would have awoken by the racket his wife Stephanie was making. He heard her stomp across the floor to the door of their bed.

"Alright Mike. It ends here and it ends now. You either tell me what's going on or...or, damn you Michael talk to me." Michael rolled over.

"There's nothing to talk about."

"Michael. Honey. Our sexlife has dropped to almost nothing. You hardly touch me anymore. And you won't let me touch you. You won't talk about it, whatever 'it' is. If I did something wrong, I'm sorry. If you did something wrong I'll forgive you, I promise. Baby, please. I'm getting scared about us. What's wrong? Is it me? Don’t you love me anymore? Or, are you having…you know."

"No Steph, I'm not having an affair. And yes I do love you."

"Then why haven't we made love in almost a month? I know the equipment works because you had a raging hard on this morning. When I touched it you moaned, everything was going fine until you woke up. Then you said you were too tired and rolled over away from me! Michael that really hurts me. You have no idea how much it hurts to be rejected by the one you love."

"No you're wrong there. I do know how it feels. More than you know."

"But I want to know. Mike please talk to me. Tell me what's wrong with us. Talk to me baby."

"March 23."

"March 23? What does that…oh shit."

"Yeah, oh shit."

"Why haven't you said anything before?"

"I don't know why. I wanted to then I didn't – I couldn’t. I can’t seem to talk about it."

"You can’t talk about “it?” You were certainly into “it”. You seemed to be having a good time. I don't recall you trying to stop “it."

Mike heaved a heavy sigh. There was no more avoiding this. “It” had to be talked about. Mike sat up in bed and motioned Steph to sit also.

"I know I didn’t do anything – believe I know. When Jerry and I sat down on the couch I was fine. Then you and Judy started to dance and make out. I was enjoying the show. It was wild. I mean we've talked about something like that happening but I guess I never thought it would. I liked it when you stripped each other. I guess that I didn't think it would go much further. I was pretty wasted. Then when it started to go further, well…"

A Sade song was playing softly in the background as Stephanie and Judy rubbed and touched and kissed each other. It seemed to take forever for them to get down to bras and panties. Both were wearing thongs and Judy's ample tits and large nipples pushed mightily against her bra. Stephanie while smaller up top was looking very sexy in her semi-transparent underwear. Fingers brushed and rolled across hard nipples and soft moans filled the air.

Mike was entranced at the unfolding seen. His normally conservative wife was involved in a serious make-out session with an old college friend in front of her friends’ boyfriend and Mike. Mike figured the two women would separate soon as he seriously doubted that Steph would allow things to go much further. How wrong he was as bras were released and lowered to the floor both women mashing their breasts together. Mike glanced to the side and saw Jerry rubbing the front of his pants.

Mike's own erection was straining to be freed when he saw both women turn their backs to the couch, bend over and slide their panties off. Touching at the hip the girls wiggled their butts; Mike could clearly see the slit of their cunts. The girls sank to their knees and continued to fondle and kiss each other. Hands rubbed easily between thighs and the room was permeated with the smell of sexual desire. Mike felt himself sink deeper into the couch, he was so wasted, his head felt so heavy that he momentarily closed his eyes.

When he opened his eyes Mike was shocked to see Jerry standing naked next to the girls. When had he undressed? How long was I out? Jerry's hard cock was inches from Judy's face so that she broke her kiss with Steph and started to kiss the offered cock. Mike watched entranced as Judy pumped her mouth up and down Jerry's cock. The cock glistened with saliva as Judy pulled slowly back and off. She took hold of the shaft and pushed Jerry's cock at Mike's wife's mouth. Hey. Hey. Mike felt the words but knew that he hadn't actually spoken them. Stephanie backed away slightly. Good girl, that was out of line Mike thought. Judy sucked some more then offered the cock to Stephanie again and was refused again. Although this time contact was clearly made because Steph didn't pull back, or couldn't. Was Jerry holding her head? Mike tried to speak out, to complain but only a low moan escaped. Stephanie must have misinterpreted the moan as a go ahead because when offered Jerry's cock was offered a third time her mouth opened and received it. Hey, stop that. I mean it. Stop right now. Mike heard himself say the words in his head but no sound was coming out of his mouth.

Mike watched in growing anger and confusion as Jerry stroked his cock in and out of the open mouths before him. Judy then Stephanie, Stephanie then Judy. Something was being said because the girls and Jerry moved to the far end of the sectional opposite Mike. The girls settled into a 69 with Stephanie on top. Judy's legs hung over the end of the sectional and Steph buried her head between Judy's thighs. Judy had her hands wrapped around Steph's hips, her nose was pressed into Steph's ass and the movement of her head indicated that her tongue and mouth were busy in Steph's cunt. There was something incredibly erotic about the scene before him yet at the same time the inability to move, to respond was extremely frustrating for Mike.

Jerry reentered the scene and knelt between Judy's thighs, his hard cock was pointed straight ahead. Mike wrestled with his immobility. Jerry moved closer and closer. He pulled his cock up and slid it into Steph's open mouth. Mike screamed silently as he watched his wife get it thoroughly slick with her saliva. A quick repositioning and Jerry pushed his hips forward. Mike knew what he could not see. Jerry was now fucking Judy's cunt as Mike's wife licked at the cock and clit before her. A lewd smile played across Jerry's face as he looked over at Michael. A half-dozen slow deep strokes and Jerry pulled his cock out and offered it to Stephanie again. No. No. No. Stephanie. NO. A even half-dozen strokes into Stephanie's willing mouth. Back and forth the scene was play, cunt to mouth, mouth to cunt.

Mike felt a sense of relief when Jerry finally pull back and stood. The girls also moved off the couch. Thank God it's over. Surprised was too mild a term for how far he had seen his wife go. While the girl on girl stuff had been exciting, she shouldn't have sucked Jerry's cock, absolutely not. He'd have a little talk with her later he decided. This had gone altogether much too far.

Oh shit. Mike felt his stomach lurch as the girls settled back onto the couch. Only this time Steph was on the bottom with her legs hanging over the edge. Once again a 69 position was assumed and the moaning commenced. Mike watched helplessly as Jerry knelt between Stephanie's open things.

Jerry stop. No. You can't do that. The hard cock was offered to Judy who quickly covered it with saliva. Judy moved her hands between Stephanie's thighs. Oh no, she's opening Steph's cunt to Jerry. Stop this. Stop it. Oh God Stephanie no. Jerry pushed forward. Michael's silent scream was echoed by Stephanie's loud scream. Jerry began to pump his hips back and forth.

Mike felt a tear trickle down his cheek. He closed his eyes, if only he could have closed his ears. Moans filled the air around him, Stephanie's moans and Jerry's moans. This can't be happening. He opened his eyes and saw that Judy was kneeling on the floor at Steph's hips here head bent over the joined sex of Jerry and Mike's wife. Jerry pulled back and stood slowly. Mike marshaled all of his strength and was able to lean forward and stand up. He was going to stop this right now.

Judy was also standing and Jerry reached out to help Stephanie up. Her thighs and crotch glistened with her arousal. Her cunt was stretched open. There was absolutely no doubt that she had allowed Jerry to fuck her. Mike was seething with anger. But he just couldn't make his body respond. Stephanie approached him and kissed him deeply on the mouth. Mike was shocked to taste Judy's sex on her. "C'mon Mikey let’s take this to the bedroom." A smile of lust lit her face as she turned and followed Judy and Jerry into the bedroom.

No. NO. It's all over. Go home. Leave. It seemed to take forever for Mike to shuffled over to the door of his bedroom. When he looked inside he nearly collapsed in despair. Judy was on her back with legs spread. Stephanie was kneeling between Judy's legs lapping at her cunt. And Jerry. That mother fucking asshole Jerry was positioned right behind Steph's open cunt. Mike watched as Jerry push his cock into Stephanie's ready cunt. Her cunt bulged slightly then yielded as Jerry sank his cock into her. He started to move his hips faster and faster, his cock was like a jackhammer in Steph's cunt. She lifted her head up out of Judy's crotch.

"Oh yeah, fuck me. Oh god, fuck me as hard as you can. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Oh God, I've never been fucked like this before. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Oh yeah." On and on she encouraged Jerry to fuck her. "Oh fuck this is good." Mike staggered back from the door. He couldn't watch any longer. He hung his head as the minutes wore on. Then he heard a roar of release, Jerry was cumming. And then there was silence. Merciful silence. Thank God it's over.

Mike leaned against the back of the couch waiting for Judy and Jerry to exit his bedroom. He was so damn tired. Too tired, too wasted to even be angry. Anger would be tomorrow. Mike was nearly asleep on his feet when he heard a female voice say. "C'mon, let’s get him ready for round two." Giggles and a groan reached out to Mike's ears and he fell unconscious onto the couch. ____________________

Stephanie looked up through tear stain eyes. "Why didn't you say something the next day?"

"What good would it have done? You'd already fucked him. It would just make me look like an even bigger asshole for letting my wife get fucked by another man and not being able to stop it. Plus I didn't want you to feel like, that you were a, well you know."

"Like a what Mike? Like a slut, or that I cheated on you? Is that what you were going to say? You bastard that is such a load of crap. You big jerk!"

"Oh I'm the jerk because YOU let some strange guy fuck you. Christ Stephanie, he wasn't even wearing a condom."

"What? You fucking asshole. You hypocrite. You are so fucking full of it Michael, you're still not telling me what's really got you angry at me. Because it sure didn't seem to bother you the next day. You practically fucked me bow-legged. Shit. For the next two weeks you fucked me every chance you got. I could hardly bend over without you cramming your cock into me. So what the fuck changed?”

“I don’t know – it just did.”

“Bullshit! I’ll tell you what changed. You started to think about what you missed out on? You’ve drooled over Judy and her big tits since the first time you met her. The chance comes for you to play with them and you’re too drunk to play. So now you get all moody. You became the victim instead of the wasted drunk who couldn’t take advantage of a one time deal. So I have to be the slut because you couldn't get it up."

"Bullshit! You never once asked me if I wanted this to happen. She was your college friend. You invited them here. You started the dancing. You took his cock in your mouth. And you let him fuck you. You let him cum in you."

"Oh! You pathetic prick! Since last summer you’ve been on me to ‘loosen up a little…dress a little sexier…flirt a bit’. Do the words 'swing a little' sound familiar? Well I loosened up and if I loosened up too quickly, well I'm sorry - for you. But I'm not sorry for me. You were right I was a little hung up. I did have issues. I knew I had to change. And when the opportunity came I went with it, because I thought that you loved and trusted me enough to do this. I didn't care about Jerry then, and I don't care about him now. He was a guy with a prick who was with an old friend. It was a situation that felt safe. Safe because you were there with me. You were certainly giving Judy plenty of attention at dinner and dancing that night. You could hardly tear your eyes away from her tits. When we were in the ladies room she told me how hard you were and how she had ground her cunt into you. We agreed to see where the night might go. So I invited them to our house – our home. You stupid idiot! You fucking asshole!"

Tears were pouring down Stephanie's cheeks. "I did it for you. I did it for us. It was sex Michael. It was just some fucking sex, pure and simple. I was prepared to go along with whatever happened. Girl on girl, two on one, anything. And I'd have gladly stopped at anytime. Because it was just sex. I didn't need to have sex with Jerry, I wasn't even attracted to him. But I knew you were ready to have sex with Judy. I was willing to 'swing' for you. You God damn fucking asshole!”

"Oh you did it for me? Funny, I don’t remember participating. You have a threesome all night long - in our bed – and I’m in the other room!”

Stephanie stood and walked to the end of the bed. "So Judy, Jerry and I fucked all night long, is that it?" Mike nodded. “We all came and came and came – all night long. Is that what you think?” Mike nodded again.

Stephanie sighed as she sat on the edge of the bed. “He came on me, not in me. Judy said that they were clean, but I had told her and Jerry that only you could cum in me. When I realized that you weren't in the room with us. I mentioned it Judy and she shrugged. I said, 'C'mon, lets get him ready for round two', meaning you. Jerry groaned because he was finished. Judy and I came out to get you and that was when we found you had passed out completely. They got dressed and left."

Mike sat quietly staring at the sheets. "Be careful what you wish for." He spoke softly, "I'm sorry. You're right… about Judy. I did want to fuck her. And I'd forgotten about all the sex we had over the next couple of weeks. It was great, you were great. You are great."

"So what happened Mike? What changed? How did we end up like this?"

"You were so loud and enthusiastic that night. Swearing and talking dirty and stuff. I wanted that kind of response from you. So I tried to fuck you good enough to make you scream and swear and everything else. But it didn't happen. I guess I began to think that Jerry was a better lover than me. Remember some of the stuff we read? Those stories online about husbands happy to watch their wives fuck lots of other guys. And how the wives really got off with the other lovers more then with their husbands. I'd always thought that those kind of husbands were idiots, losers. You had to be a lousy lay if some stranger could fuck your wife better than you could? That's when it hit me, I was one of those idiots. I guess it made me kind of depressed. I didn't want to lose you. So the hornier you acted the less I was interested. I guess I felt your sexiness was all due to him, not me. I'm sorry."

"Oh baby." Stephanie wrapped her arms around him and kissed he gently all over his face and mouth. "You can never lose me. I love you too much. Look at me Michael, I LOVE YOU. Only you, no one else."

"I love you too. Stephanie I, I…"

Steph stood slowly. "There is only you, my love." She peeled off her tee shirt. "You are mine forever." She unclasped her bra and let it fall to the floor. "You and me forever, lover, you and me." She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her shorts and slid them slowly over her hips. "I love you more than you realize." She stroked her hands up and down her body, over her breasts, teasing her nipples. She lifted her leg up and swung it over Mike's hips. Here cunt was at eye level. She began to rub her finger along the seam of her cunt lips. Mike watched as her lips slowly swelled and turned out. Her slick oil shone in the morning light and her finger dipped deeper and deeper inside. Her scent filled the room and Mike found himself breathing deeply.

Mike leaned forward to taste his wife and she lightly pushed him back. "You'll get your chance. This is my turn first." She backed away and lowered herself onto his rigid cock. "Watch me fuck you." Mike's eyes were locked on the tip of his cock, he felt her heat before he felt her wet cunt. His cock twitched and spasmed as she grasped it to guide it deep within her. Slowly she pumped him, working her cunt muscle to clench and release her captive. She bent forward until her nipples grazed his skin sending shockwaves through his body. She changed her motion from up and down to swiveling round and round. She danced a wicked hula on his hips, grinding him deeper inside. Stephanie was on fire as she placed her hands on his shoulders and lifted her legs so that she was now squatting on his cock.

The change in angle forced him as deep inside as she could accommodate. Her cervix was pressing in the tip of his cock. The extra stimulation was more than Mike could handle an he began to buck forcefully up into her. Steph reached down and rubbed her clit furiously, her hand a blur of motion. Her orgasm slammed into her. Her tightening cunt triggered Michael and he groan loudly in release as he spurted repeatedly with each spasm of his body. She collapsed onto him unable to support her body. Their breath was ragged and powerful.

"I love you so much, Stephanie, so much."

"I love you too Michael."

"I’m so sorry for hurting you. I'll do anything for you. Anything you want."

Stephanie hummed contentedly. "Anything my sweet?"

"Yes."

She slowly pushed herself up and sat astride him. She could feel how full she was. She smiled to herself that she would be leaking his stuff all day. Michael look at her such with unconditional love, she knew everything was going to be fine.

"You're sure about this? Because you've been a naughty boy. Very naughty. I've been so horny for so long because you were punishing me. You have no idea how hard this has been for me."

"I'm sorry baby, really. What can I do for you to make it up. Tell what to do to clean up this mess. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me."

"Well, I believe that I just forgave you. And as far as this mess goes, you will clean it up all by yourself."

"Great! What do you want me to do?"

"Clean up this mess." And Stephanie lifted off his soft cock standing above him. Mike looked up in awe at her freshly fucked cunt. His sperm was glistened on her thighs. It looked like a big dollop of cum was about to leak out when Stephanie bent her legs and mashed her cunt over his open mouth. That big dollop was followed by others that filed Mike’s mouth as he swallowed and licked. He was surprised that the taste was bearable. He began to clean her with a greedy eagerness.

"My, my, my. Look what got all hard." Mike shuddered as he felt Steph grip his re-erect cock. "I'm not sure I've ever seen you recover this fast. Guess I'll just have to put it to work." She got off of Mike and knelt beside him. He turned his head to look at her, his face and mouth glazed with his own ejaculate. She licked his face clean.

"Get thee behind me cum sucking boy."

Mike moved quickly behind her. His hard cock was positioned and he slid easily into her wet cunt. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh." She rocked her pelvis up and down working him still deeper inside. Steph spread her knees wider, this lower her hips and changed the angle of penetration. She looked back over her shoulder. "Fuck me as hard and as fast as you can baby." Mike did.

Sweat was pouring off of him as he relentlessly pounded Stephanie's fiery cunt. Whimpers became moans became exhortations for more of the same. "Fuck me Michael, fuck me. Oh god. Oh, don't stop. Keep fucking me with that big cock. Oh. Oh. I gonna, I'm gonna. Ahhhhhh!" Her screams rent the air as Mike felt his cock swell and spasm. His own cries of release echoed hers. They collapsed onto the bed.

12