The Unicorn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen looked at him funny and I had to explain it was an old Southern saying that indicated gratitude and she grinned. "Keep your dancing shoes shined. I'm hoping you'll be needing them soon."

The group cheered and I looked at her. Well, it seems she had declared her intentions to the world. Regardless, we had a great time. Jen danced with most guys from our group, but every time the band did a slow tune she had me on the floor, rubbing against until I was hard as a rock. Then she'd give an extra push, giggle, and back off.

When we left, her well put together look was history. Her shirt was sweat soaked, with the tails out, and her hair hung in limp ringlets around her face. She'd given up on her makeup and had washed it off. I thought she looked like one sexy mess. I grinned, thinking about how her fashion friends would react if they could see her now.

She saw the grin. "What are you grinning about?"

"How hot you look right now."

It must have been a good answer because she snuggled as closely as she could in the truck and didn't let any space get between us until we were in her drive. She knew I wanted to go slow so she didn't invite me in. We did manage to steam the cab of the truck up like teenagers, making out for about twenty minutes. I got my first intentional feel of her firm breasts. Jen had the classic model's body: tall, thin, with boobs on the smaller side. Still felt great. When we finally came up for air she popped the pearl snaps of her shirt open, showing a very sheer red bra. The bra clasped from the front and pretty soon I was looking at what had to be the most perfect pair of breasts in the known universe. She hung the bra on the rearview mirror and told me if I took it down before she told me to she'd kick my ass. She hopped out of the truck and strutted into the house, turning at the last second and holding her shirt open, giving me one more look. I could hear her laughing as she closed her door.

She was banging on my door at seven the next morning. I stumbled to the door and before I could speak she shot past me. "Shower. Get presentable. I'll make breakfast, and then you're taking me fishing. I want to see what the attraction is."

I got myself together and hooked the boat up while she finished breakfast. She asked about a thousand questions while I tried to eat. I finally held up my hand. "Jen, honey, wait until we get on the water. That way I won't have to answer the same question twice."

She stopped talking instantly. It wasn't until we were in the truck that I realized I'd called her honey. I got the boat into the water and tied it to the dock, then we went to the bait shop for worms. I was going to start her out slowly. I also picked up some soft drinks and water for the cooler.

I eased out until I was past the no-wake zone and opened her up. Steve had picked a really good boat, mostly from the suggestions I'd given him. Jen stood beside me, laughing with the wind in her face. I got to the little cove I picked, cutting the engine and using the trolling motor. I put us about twenty feet out from a dead pine that had fallen into the water, knowing the fish would use it for shelter.

I took a standard rig and walked her through everything I was doing, teaching her how to tie a hook to the line, how much weight she'd need for the size cork she would be using, then showed her how to put the worm on the hook. If she was grossed out, she never showed it.

"I'm going to cast it now. Watch me."

I flipped the rod and the cork landed a couple of feet from the tree. I handed it to her, telling her to watch the cork. If it went under, pull back with a steady pressure and reel. Make sure you keep the tension on the line to keep the fish from spitting the hook out. Then I sat back and watched.

"You're not going to fish?"

"I'm not here to fish. I'm here to teach you how to fish. Are you watching your cork? See how it's heading for the tree? Don't let it have enough line to make it or it will tangle your hook. As soon as it runs out of line it'll go under."

That's exactly what happened. Jen squealed as the rod bent, reeling as I had told her. Three minutes later I used the net to scoop up a really nice bluegill, easily a pound.

"Well done, Jen. That's a good sized fish for the species. And they're really good eating."

"Will you fix it for me?"

"Sure, but here's a better idea. Why don't you catch enough for both of us?"

We worked the cove for the next hour, moving slowly along the bank. She caught four more bluegill but only one was big enough to keep. We were getting ready to leave the cove to try another place and she wanted one more cast at the tree. She'd been practicing. We had to cut her line once when she tangled in a tree, and her first couple of casts went maybe ten feet but she was getting progressively better. Her cast was perfect, landing about a foot from the point of the tree. The cork went under instantly and Jen almost screamed when the rod went double. She fought the fish for ten minutes while I hovered with the net. I got it just as it spit the hook out and tossed it aboard.

She'd caught a bass, a nice one that went two and a half pounds on the scales. She asked if it was edible, and when she found out it was it went into the live well.

We worked another cove, hitting a school of bluegill, and she added three more nice ones to the pile. By then it was getting close to noon, so we stopped. "They don't bite well when it's too hot. We'd have to come back late in the evening to catch more."

"Can we?"

"Well, sure, but do you want to go all the way home and them come back?"

"No. I'd like to hang out on the lake. You can teach me how to drive the boat."

I made her make a few laps in a big cove to get her used to handling it, explaining the rules of the 'road' to her. Once we were in the main channel, I let her go a little faster. An hour later we were zipping around like she'd been driving a boat for years. She pouted when I made her slow down and go back to the marina. I explained it to her.

"If we don't get back pretty soon we'll be using the trolling motor. We're almost out of gas."

She pulled up to the pump like she had been doing it forever, and the attendant secured it so he could fill it up. For another twenty he parked it in a slip for us while we went to lunch.

The marina had a pretty good grill and we inhaled a couple of burgers, then sat and enjoyed the air conditioning for a bit. We were getting looks, but I had gotten used to that. Jen had on daisy dukes and a cute crop-top. Her hair was back in the messy bun she seemed to favor. I think one woman recognized her but didn't say anything. I could hear the discussion in her head. "That's Jen Foster! Naw, it couldn't be. What would a supermodel like her be doing in this little grill in the middle of nowhere with such an average looking guy? She's still hot, though. That is one lucky guy."

I totally agreed.

I nearly had a heart attack when she stood on the dock and wiggled out of her shorts and top, showing a very nice bikini. It was tiny but not vulgar, if that makes any sense. Everyone, and I mean everyone, thought she looked good. The gas attendant bent over so far around the pump to get a better look at her that he overbalanced and ended up in the water. Jen never missed anything and had a big smirk on her face. Then she totally blew their minds by giving me a scorcher of a kiss before getting on the boat. "Better let me drive honey. You look a little out of it."

We zipped up and down the lake for an hour before she gave me the wheel. Take us somewhere private, baby."

I took her to the mouth of the lake and into a little cove I had discovered by accident. Trees hung over the entrance and you had to crouch down but once you cleared them there was a beautiful little cove with a strip of white sand on the left side. I bumped the nose into the sand, jumping out and securing the boat to a big limb. It wasn't long until she had a couple of towels spread out. She lay down and undid her top, tossing it to the side. "Rub me down, honey."

I did. It was one of the hottest experiences of my life. I did her back and legs and she insisted I do her bottom. Her cheeks were mostly bare and it was impossible to keep my hands from shaking. It didn't help any when she thrust those buns up, filling my hands. When I was done, she casually rolled over and I was like a deer in the headlights, staring at her perfect little breasts. She giggled. "Finish the job. You would not want these puppies burned. That would mean you don't get to play with them for a while."

"You're just going to lie here like this?"

"Usually I don't have the bottoms on. We're in a secluded space honey, and the boat is between us and the entrance. We'll hear someone coming well before they will be able to see us.

I rubbed her down, smiling as she moaned slightly when I coated her nipples. I worked my way down her tummy, admiring her smooth skin. I skipped the good parts and rubbed her legs, starting at her toes and ended up at the top of her thighs.

"Do the rest, please."

"No. If I get that far I won't be able to stop."

She cooed as she rubbed my chest. "Would that be a bad thing, making love to your girlfriend on a sandy little beach? It's just us baby. I know part of you wants to." She had grabbed my dick, which was so hard it was aching. I gave her a scorcher of a kiss and stood, sliding my board shorts down. I had just gotten them past my knees when I heard a giggle. I yanked my shorts up while Jen scrambled to get her top on. Two girls, late teens I'd say, came around the boat in a red canoe.

They grinned at us. "Sorry to disturb you. This is such a pretty place I wanted to show it to my friend. We'll leave now."

They seemed as embarrassed as we were and Jen smiled. "You're here now. Come on and enjoy the sand with us. If you're thirsty we have sodas and water."

I had slipped into the water, glad it was a little cool. I climbed into the boat and came out with a coke and a water, along with a few snacks. Jen talked to them for half an hour, charming them until they pretty much told her their life stories.

It was pretty obvious they were gay. They looked at each other with hunger in their eyes. I have a feeling the beauty they were going to admire in the cove was not the scenery. They were so absorbed with Jen they almost forgot I was there. Jen looked at me with an arched eyebrow and I grabbed a rod and started working the cove, walking away from them. I managed to catch a couple of nice bass and another fat bluegill before returning. Jen was holding them as they cried on her shoulders. We left them to their privacy and returned to the main channel.

I grinned. "I bet they're enjoying that white sand about now."

Jen sighed. "I doubt it. This was their first date, the first time Andrea understood she was gay. There will probably be a lot of hugs and kisses, a little exploring with their hands, but Andrea won't let it go any farther. She's still trying to find her way. Gail is a little more experienced and she's desperately in love with Andrea, so she'll be patient and gentle."

"They told all that to a total stranger?"

"Andrea recognized me. A lot of it was reading between the lines. After she got over being star struck, she asked if it was true most models were lesbians."

"What did you tell them?"

"I told them no, but a lot of us were bisexual. That much close proximity to that many beautiful naked women without a lot of straight men around takes a toll. And before you ask, the answer is yes. I had two girlfriends when I first started out before I decided it just wasn't for me. I'll never lie to you about things like that, Jaime. I need you to know me, and know you can trust me."

Instead of freaking me out, it made me feel good that she trusted me enough to tell me things.

We fished until it was almost dark. Jen caught a lot of fish and we had a pretty full live well when we hit the landing. I had her back the truck up to secure the boat and she did really well for her first time.

She insisted on helping me clean the fish before she left. Of course there was a pretty lengthy make-out session before she got in her car.

*****

I thought a lot about it while I was at work. She was sitting on my steps when I got home. I needed to get her a key made. She was there for her fish dinner.

I walked her through how to make tartar sauce, slaw and showed her how to make hushpuppies. I rolled the bluegill in seafood seasoning after dipping them in an egg and milk bath.

I let them set while I did homemade French fries, then dropped them in my fryer, waiting until they popped back to the top golden brown. The bass, I pan-fried in bacon grease after rolling the fillets in a seasoned cornmeal. We ate like pigs, cleaned up, put the dishes in the dishwasher and snuggled down on the couch. The heavy meal had us out in minutes. I woke up at one, pulling Jen with me into the bedroom. She stripped down to her panties and climbed into bed, asleep in seconds.

The smell of coffee woke me up. No one should be allowed to look as good as she did in the morning, I thought, as I watched her bustle about. "Get your shower. Breakfast is almost ready."

Twenty minutes later I was seated at the table, eating probably the best omelet I'd ever tasted. I asked what it was and she rattled something off in French. I think the loose translation was "good fuckin' eggs."

She was chattering happily and I smiled. As she was clearing the dishes I asked her a question.

"Jen, while we wage slaves are at work, how do rich supermodels spend their days?"

She stiffened and I felt like I'd made a mistake. "Why, does being one of the idle rich offend you?"

"Not at all, but I suspect you're not one of those. You have too much energy, too much life in you to just sit around. If it bothers you, you don't have to talk about it. I was just wondered what you did to keep from getting bored."

Her smile came back. "I volunteer a lot. I usually spend a couple of hours at the hospital, rocking babies. Everyone, and I mean everyone, wants to know where those rockers came from. They caught one husband trying to sneak one into his wife's room, and another trying to sneak it out the door."

I knew that was a soft jab at me for not signing the loan papers. She didn't nag, but she did bring it up now and then. "What else?"

Jen seemed embarrassed. "Well, I spend a few hours a week on the phone and computer with my financial advisors. I saw a few models who didn't watch their money, and it disappeared. It's why I have three separate advisors."

It was pretty obvious she didn't want to remind me of how rich she was. "Good thinking. I trust most of my friends, but only a few with money."

A sigh of relief passed her lips. "I also sit on a few boards. Plus I work with the fire department. I stay pretty busy, but here lately I think I've been a little slack in my main pursuit."

I walked right into it. "What's that?"

The smirk told me everything. "Taking care of you. Making you see I'm the only woman who'll love you like you deserve. I think I'm making progress, but Jesus you can be slow at times! I'm in love with you, moron. Don't make me think I might have gotten it wrong. Look at the time! Don't talk, give me a nice kiss and go to work. Shoo now."

I was out the door with the taste of her lips on mine, dazed and confused. I was seriously ineffective at work. The guys caught on and the teasing started. They shut up pretty quick when Jen stopped by just before lunch. Work just stopped as they watched Jen get out of her Mercedes.

"You forgot your cell phone honey. How am I supposed to know what you'd like for dinner if I can't get in touch? Oh, and I brought you lunch." She handed me a paper bag and a thermos, gave me a kiss that almost melted my boots, steel toes and all, and was gone.

The guys were quiet for a while, then they started. "Damn Jaime, you're fighting above your weight there brother." Another chimed in, "Man, she looks just like that supermodel. What was her name, Jane, no Jen something. You lucky bastard."

I grinned. "Yeah, she gets that a lot."

My concrete guy chimed in. "Yeah, but she has a serious flaw. She must be dumb as a rock to be hooked up with you. The girl got vision problems? Did she ride the short bus at school?"

"She's probably smarter than all of us put together. That wasn't a junker she was driving. She's hot, well off, and she likes to fish. She's my dream girl." Even as the words came out of my mouth I knew they were true. She was beyond my dream girl, she was my ultimate fantasy.

I was struck. She WAS my fantasy, my dream girl. But how often do fantasies manage to make the transition to reality and survive? Not many. Most fairy tales didn't start the way they read now. The evil stepmother in Cinderella, for instance. In the original version she was forced to dance in red hot shoes until she died. Most were tales designed to scare the shit out of kids and keep them safe at home.

It got a lot more complicated when I got home. I sighed when I saw the car in my driveway.

Mom.

We didn't exactly get along that great, mostly because she was pushing me to settle down with a "nice girl" and get on with producing the next generation. I wondered what she would think of Jen.

As usual I came in the back door, surprised to hear peals of laughter. I heard Jen talking. "So that's how she came to have a lobster grab on to her boob!"

They stopped when I entered but were grinning like mad. "I see you've met Mom."

Mom spoke up. "Yes. It's a shame I had to come to her, even though I didn't know there was a her to come to. Were you ever going to introduce us?"

That's when it got surreal. "Mom! Don't be mean to him, just because he's a little slow."

Mom snorted. "Honey, if it was left to him, I'd hear about you sometime between the second and third child. I'm really glad you're in his life. You're going to have your hands full keeping him straight, but I think he's worth the effort. Besides, if it gets tough you have reinforcements you can call in. I'm sure you haven't met his grandmother yet, have you?"

Jen shot her eyes to me. She never understood why I didn't talk about my family much. Maybe now she would understand.

"No, but I can't wait. Can you come for lunch Sunday? Maybe we'll get Jaime to grill, or better yet, do a fish fry. Try not to get here before one, though, so we'll have time to get home from church."

I swear if Mom's smile got any bigger her jaw would split. "We'll be here. I might bring my sister and a few of his cousins. That way you can meet most of them at one time."

"Call and let me know how many so I can make sure we have plenty."

I sat while they pretty much ignored me. When Mom got up to leave, she gave Jen a tremendous hug. I got a peck on the cheek and some whispered words. "She's perfect, son. Try not to screw this up."

Jen just grinned.

We had a light supper, neither very hungry. We cleaned the kitchen and snuggled on the couch. After a little snuggling, the kissing began. This went on for about ten minutes before I gently pushed her back. Her face told me her feelings were hurt a little, so I leaned in and kissed again.

"I wanna talk, baby. You snuggling up to me does not help my brain function, due to lack of blood."

Jen looked a little apprehensive. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Us."

If she looked apprehensive before, now she looked downright nervous. "What about us?"

"That came out wrong. I want to talk about us, but first I want to talk business. I've decided to trust your business instincts, honey. I signed the loan papers today and gave my boss a month's notice. In thirty days I'll be the co-owner of J & J Custom Furniture Designs."

1...456789