The Unspoken Society Pt. 07: Fifth Base

Story Info
Traci invites Justin inside her back door.
11.1k words
4.76
7.8k
3

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 12/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seventh Part of The Unspoken Society series—about an intimate club for college students. In the previous story, Broadening Horizons, Traci and Justin learn about and explore anal intimacy together.

Monica scheduled a walk with me late the next day.

"Of course I debriefed Traci after your explorations yesterday," she started. "And she was glowing. You really opened up and connected with her. How did it feel to you?"

I related my story, ending with "And I feel closer to her. And I can tell she feels closer to me."

"Justin, the number one thing you can do for Traci is to open up, trust her, and connect with her. That's the key to her heart. You do that, and you'll keep her happy, committed, horny, and willing to give you anything. I'm telling you this because you will use the knowledge well."

"Thanks for the insight, Monica."

"Of course. Now, when you learn the key to my heart, you'll have two women hopelessly in love with you and willing to give you anything. But let's get back to your girlfriend. She's giving you her tight little ass soon. Let's talk about how you take it in a way that has her begging for more."

"I'm all ears."

"Of course you are, Justin. I do like that you listen, by the way. Makes mentoring so much more rewarding. I tell you something, and then I get a glowing report from your ravished and grateful girlfriend. Doing my good deeds and all that."

We both laughed.

"Okay. You've got the seduction and intimacy parts down. But keep it up. She wants to connect with you over this and share herself beyond anything she's done before. So I think your first time should be face to face. Kneel on the bed, lay her down, and let her snuggle her cute little ass against your hips. She's going to use my patented strategy of grinding her hips in circles to slowly take your cock inside. You just need to hold yourself steady and let her do her thing. When she gets you seated, let her continue to grind into you while you play with her body. She'll give you a signal to start thrusting. Of course, take it gently and let her guide you when she wants more. And I suggest leaning over to make out while you take her cherry. Show your love for her. It should be a great experience for both of you. And she knows it may be so much that you cum fairly quickly. Just enjoy it and keep going."

"Sounds yummy."

"Traci dancing on your cock? You're a lucky guy, Justin. And it gets better. Assuming she has another in her, she has this fantasy of you taking her butt prone bone. So ease yourself in and let her wiggle her hips to get you inside. Now, gently increase the pressure until you put some weight on that cute little ass of hers. Let her squirm under you, and get to the point where you have most of your weight driving your cock into her. She wants this, Justin. She wants to be owned. Keep your strokes slow and short but drive all the way in—deep and heavy. Get into sync with her while she helps you ravish her ass."

"And kiss her neck and hold her breasts in your hands. She wants you to possess all of her. Whisper naughty thoughts in her ear. Fuck her mind as well as her ass. Leave her a quivering mess."

"And then give her some serious aftercare. She will be really vulnerable after going all butt slut on you. Make me proud and take care of your girl. In fact, you should bring over dinner fixings and cook her dinner. I want to hear of a romantic evening with Traci totally relaxed and content. Give her a back rub before going to bed. Hold her all night. Spend Saturday with her. Keep close."

She looked up. "Got it? Traci loses her cherry with the love of her life and has an experience to savor forever."

"Got it, Monica. No pressure or anything."

She laughed. "You'll be fine. And believe me, you are going to remember this forever yourself. Traci has been training with a dildo I gave her, so she should be in a great place for some serious back door loving."

We finished our walk talking of other things, then parted with a parting smirk from Monica.

"Normally, all this sex talk would get me horny and I'd haul you back to my place to scratch that itch, but I want you to rest up for your duties Friday. Have fun, lucky boy. Traci is smart, hot, and caring, and she enthusiastically gives up her ass. It doesn't get any better."

Traci took my hand as we were walking together Thursday.

"Baby, Jeanette is going to be out tomorrow after her last class. I thought you could come over after classes, and we could do things. Naughty things. Things we've talked about but haven't done yet."

I bumped my hips into hers. "Girlfriend, I am always up for doing naughty things with you."

"Clear your calendar. We will likely take a while."

"I've got nothing but time."

"That's why I like you."

The next day, I finished classes and took a quick shower. I walked over to Traci's place. She had texted me to open the door myself. I did and found her lounging on the couch in bra and panties. My cock jolted at the sight. I joined her and gave her a sensual kiss.

"Hey, baby, you look incredible."

"Thanks, Justin." She kissed me again and then whispered in my ear.

"Baby, I'd like to tease you and make you wait for your treat, but I'm too excited myself."

I laughed. "I've told you, girlfriend. I like you desperate."

She giggled. "Let's go to the bedroom. I have my bottle of lube ready. It's time to give in to my boyfriend's dark lusts."

My cock hardened painfully in my pants.

"Of course, girlfriend."

I stood up and offered my hand. Traci took it, and I led her to her bedroom. I found the bed turned down, candles burning, two waters, and a bottle of lube on the pillow.

"Everything we need to spend the afternoon together," Traci said.

"I love it, baby. I love you," I said while I pulled her close.

We shared the blessing of kissing. No matter how often I kissed Traci, I never tired of her expressive lips and passionate body. She smoked in my arms. I reached down to cup her ass, and she moaned into my mouth.

She reached for my shirt, and I helped her get it off. Then she kneeled down and got my shoes and socks off. When she reached for my belt buckle, I gently stayed her hands, reached into my pocket, and pulled out my cloth bag. Her eyes widened.

"Baby, it's so hot that you want that," she purred as she took the bag from my hand and put it on the bed.

She finished with my pants, and then she eased my boxers over my straining erection. She got them off then gave the head of my cock a juicy kiss.

"Parts of me are waiting to meet you," she murmured.

Then she stood up and turned around, presenting me her back. I unhooked her bra, worked it over her shoulders, then kneeled to ease her panties over the flare of her hips. When I got them over her feet, she opened her stance in invitation. The base of her own butt plug nestled in the valley between her sculpted ass cheeks. I trailed a series of kisses up her legs and over the swell of her ass. She purred encouragement. I continued up her back and turned her head for more kisses.

"Would you like me to start with some warmup kisses down your chest and then...lower?" I asked.

"That would be lovely," she answered.

I led her over to the bed and got her comfortable, with her head on the pillow. I swung over her and started with her lips, then her neck, then down her upper chest. Traci squirmed and twitched beneath me. I spent some time playing with her breasts and nipples, then moved down her tummy and finally arrived at her flushed pussy. I kissed around her outer lips until she was burning for more, then I moved inward, eventually brushing over her clit. I kept the stimulation light, because I knew she had a long afternoon of orgasms ahead of her. My fingers found the butt plug and gently tugged to a giggle from Traci.

"You feel wonderful, baby," she breathed while she ran her hands through my hair.

I kept up my gentle ministrations, and Traci built up and came in a satisfying set of contractions. She relaxed back into the bed.

"Oh, that was so nice, and my butt felt really good. But I think I know a way to make it feel even better."

"You do?"

"I think you know what I'm talking about, boyfriend."

"You've got a little felt bag to deal with first, girlfriend."

Traci laughed. "Oh yeah, I forgot. Big orgasms tend to scramble my silly little brain."

"Let me just turn around and make it easy for you."

I turned over her and straddled her hips, facing her feet.

"Nice view," she remarked while she trailed her fingertips over my ass. She got more active, and soon her fingers were trailing through my crevice. It felt good to have my girlfriend play with me, and I knew that she appreciated me putting myself in her hands.

"I'm turned on, baby. I think you can go straight with the toy," I told her.

I heard the snap of the lid, and she fingered a little of the cool liquid right on my pucker. Then she coated the plug, and I felt the tip at my ass. I relaxed, and let her guide it inside me. It went in easily with my anticipation of fun times ahead. When it slid home, she patted my ass.

"All done. Thanks for trusting me."

I turned around and kissed her deeply, looking into her loving eyes. She smiled.

"Baby, your sweet, innocent girlfriend wants your big, hard cock deep in her tight, little ass."

I laughed. "Anything for my awesome girlfriend."

I shuffled down and kneeled at her hips. She lifted her legs, and I placed her feet on my chest. I took her plug and gently pulled. It came out easily. I spread a little more lube around her pucker, then I gave my cock a generous coat. I shuffled forward and guided the tip to her entrance. I looked into her eyes.

"I love you, Traci."

"I love you, too, Justin."

She started a sexy gyration of her hips, pressing her feet on my chest to give herself leverage. Her ass pressed on my cock, and the tip started to dip inside. I ran my hands along her legs and hips, just caressing and keeping her connected to me. We kept eye contact while she slid me deeper and deeper.

"Oh, fuck yes," she said between breathy little moans.

My cock entered slowly, but every twist of her hips drove it a little deeper. I felt the pressure on my cockhead for a time, but then it eased. Traci's eyes flashed. I was in. She kept going, and eventually my hips nestled against her butt.

"We're doing it," she said.

"You feel incredible, baby."

"Your cock feels really good in me, Justin."

Traci kept up her sexy grind, and I noticed that she kept my cock nestled deep inside. I ran my hands over her breasts, then down her sides to frame her swollen pussy. She raised her arms over her head in invitation, and she grasped the headboard to provide another anchor for her dance. Now she could push, and I felt my cock driven even deeper inside her molten ass.

"Oh my God," she gasped.

My skin prickled to see Traci so deep into lust. I needed to get my mind off that or I was going to blow, so I took her legs in my hands, gently opened them, and leaned down to capture her lips with mine.

"I love you, baby," I said, and her eyes shone with her love for me. We kissed with passion but also languor, not in any hurry to move beyond the intimacy of this moment. Traci's arms went around me and caressed my back.

When she raised them over her head again, I took the hint and sat back up. Traci stretched out beneath me, her body twisting and turning while she rocked on my cock. I pushed just a little, and she pushed into me harder.

"Yes," she hissed.

I started some grinding of my own, driving my cock in time to her motions. I also lightly played with her pussy, watching for her signals to take her over the edge. She was in no hurry, and it hit me that she was simply enjoying my cock stimulating her ass.

That did it. Here was my innocent girlfriend, once again so caught up in the magic of the moment. She loved experiencing what her body could do, and the fact that she was enjoying this for herself drove me wild. My balls pulsed, and my orgasm rushed to claim me.

"I'm going to cum," I gasped.

"Deep, baby," she implored.

I grabbed her thighs and pulled myself close as the tingles consumed my body. I went over the edge in powerful contractions, my own butt plug sharpening each one. Traci had pushed hard against me, and she had to feel my cock jerking and pulsing in her back passage. When I came back to earth, she had a big smile.

"I loved feeling you throb inside me, baby."

"I loved it too." We both laughed.

Traci got back into her rhythm. I marveled that she enjoyed this so much, and I thought that maybe I had a lot to look forward to when she got me in this position. But then her gasps and moans changed. I could feel the waves—she was seeking a goal. I adjusted my fingers to frame her clit, and she purred her approval. She built her pleasure, and then her body undulated enough to lift her hips off the bed. She pushed hard into me, and I felt my cock burrow even deeper into her bowels. I realized that I was living my fantasy. Here was my girlfriend rocking and moaning into me, completely lost and driving my cock inside her ass. She was clearly on the road to cumming hard, and I knew she would be asking for this again—maybe even begging. I just watched and enjoyed while she pushed herself over the edge. She came in a huge groan, her back arched off the bed to drive all her weight into my hips.

I felt her ass clamp around my cock in time to the pulses of her clit under my fingers. I loved watching my girlfriend cum, and she gave a great show. Quivering breasts, toes curled, cords clenching on her neck, eyes rolled back, face in a perfect O of lost abandon. And it went on so long. Wow.

Finally, Traci sagged back on the bed, and her body relaxed. She kept her arms on the headboard, and I knew what she was telling me: Take a good look at your sweet, innocent girlfriend totally fucked out on your cock. I did look, noting the full offering of her body to me. She gave me a long time, watching me drink her in. I raised my eyes to hers, and some messages went back and forth. She was submitting to me, she definitely wanted this again, she couldn't wait to see me in the same position. I felt the answering messages flow back from me. That brought a smile, and her arms opened in invitation. I leaned forward to kiss her again, my cock still secure in her butt.

We made out for a while, then I pulled back and looked a question.

"I don't want to let you go, but I have further plans for the afternoon, and we should rest up for those."

I gave her a last kiss and then gently pulled back. She continued to work her hips, and I slid out of her. We both jumped when my sensitive head popped out of her sphincter.

"Cuddle with me? It's okay, you can clean up later."

I stretched out beside her, and we turned into each other, brushing lips and caressing. We did this sometimes, just spending time physically touching each other. Traci liked my hands on her body, and I loved how she deftly touched mine. It was like she was talking with her hands and lips. A lot of time went by while we played together.

"Baby, that was indescribable," Traci said. "Samantha was totally right. I felt nothing but pleasure. It was so much fun to take your hard cock inside my tight, little butt. And thanks for being so gentle with me. I take it that a certain sexy mentor gave you a little coaching?"

"Monica? Of course she did. You don't think she's leaving anything to chance, do you?"

Traci laughed. "She told me to keep you deep and just buck and squirm on your shaft. She said the hard thrusting you see in porn is only for certain occasions. She said that if you just rock a fraction in and out, that you can go forever and really enjoy the feeling. She added that someday I'll want a hard fuck back there, but there's plenty of time to learn how to take it. Of course she would help me with that when the time came."

"I loved watching you rock on my cock."

"I know, boyfriend. You were so obviously happy, it warmed my heart." She lowered her eyes. "And I kind of liked offering myself to you."

"I caught all of that. You with your hands above your head, breasts thrust out, knees spread, your body on complete display. Traci, just so you hear it. I loved it. I know it was intimate and personal and private. I love you for offering yourself like that. You totally fulfilled my fantasy, you know."

"Thanks for validating me, Justin. I offer myself, and you appreciate it the right way. But I haven't completely fulfilled your fantasy. Didn't it involve some begging? Maybe we'll get to that later."

I kissed her in answer, and we cuddled and touched some more. We both rolled over and looked at the ceiling.

"Maybe I should clean up a little?" I asked.

"Good ahead, baby, then let's refresh ourselves."

I went to the bathroom and washed off my cock. I picked up the snacks out of the refrigerator and brought them back to bed. We snacked and drank the water Traci had provided. At one point, Traci looked over.

"So how was it for you?"

"You really have to ask?" We both laughed. "Traci, it was unbelievable. Do you want details?"

She nodded.

"So we've talked about how I've got my girlfriend rocking and moaning on my cock in her ass. So my passion level is spiking off the charts. But I also felt every millimeter of your ass wrapped around my cock. It was super tight along the shaft, and a little less tight around the head. I kind of like that. I think you've learned how to tease when you blow me, with a firmer grip along the shaft and lighter licks and sucks around the head."

Traci nodded with a little smile. "I've learned a lot about you, boyfriend."

"And you've teased me with it mercilessly, girlfriend. Anyway, my cock is loving life with that going on, but also it's molten hot. Your ass burns so hot, Traci, and you know how I love your heat. Then to top it off, I've got your hips jammed into mine. You know how I'm sensitive all around my hips. I love pressure above, to the sides, and especially below my cock. You had your ass jammed against me, and I got a lot of great stimulation while you squirmed. When I came, my cum had to force its way up into my cock. That amplified the pleasure big time. And when you came, I got to feel your ass pulsing around my cock. It was really satisfying to see and feel you cum so hard. So yeah, it was great for me."

Traci laughed and kissed me.

"And Traci?"

"Yes?"

"I have to confess that I loved that you wanted to cuddle and snuggle right afterwards. I'm a bit of a dirty boy, and I like that my girlfriend is okay with that."

Traci banked her eyes, brought her head in close and whispered into my ear. "Don't tell her I said this, but your girlfriend is secretly a dirty slut. She's well on her way to becoming your dirty butt slut. You can touch her after playing with her ass. In fact, she wants you to. Just stay sanitary around her pussy."

"Thanks for the intel. And tell her that I'm her dirty boy slut, too. She can touch and kiss anywhere after playing with my ass."

Traci kissed me. "I'll tell her. And she loves the fact that you're her dirty boyfriend, always ready to corrupt her. Can I ask another question for her?"

"Of course."

"If she really lets loose and goes totally dirty and slutty on you, what would go through your mind?"

I pulled back and looked into her eyes. Yes, this was one of those quiet questions that had a universe of meaning behind it.

"I'm going to give you the long-form answer."

"Please."

"So make sure Traci understands this. I'm going to look into your eyes while I tell you this."

Her eyes blazed back, expectant.

"I love Traci. I love everything about her. As she often tells me, I'm not afraid of who she is. But it goes deeper. I want her to be her authentic self. I want her to share her deepest, darkest desires. I want her to share her most intimate, private moments with me. I want to know everything about her. And to confess, I love that she's got a slutty side. What can I say? It's just part of me to want that. Traci is so put together, nice, and caring on the outside. I love that she balances that with a wanton vixen on the inside. I know all boys say they want an inner slut in their girl, but then some get worried when they see it emerge. I'm not like that. There's a time for tender love, and there's a time for wanton sluttiness. And that goes for both sides. I also love that my girlfriend is okay with me having an inner slut, too."