The Upper Floor (at the Club)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning brought further tribulations.

Hilary's oldest sister. A weasel faced , wasp waisted spinster completely devoid of female appendages or so it seemed she arrived at some ungodly hour when no gentleman or gentlewoman should be abroad and demanded to see me.

Cook relayed the information that she was downstairs. I looked at my watch. "Ye gods its only ten of the clock!" I protested.

"Shall I send her up sir?" Cook asked, "Or shall you fuck my ass first?"

"No, I think I can manage without," I answered, "I shall come down straightway."

"Better put thee britches on first," she laughed.

"No, damn it, I shall come as I am," I insisted and down I went in my nightshirt to greet the woman.

"Miss Latchmere?" I queried.

"Rip van winkle I presume?" she replied as she saw I wore only my nightshirt and night hat.

"And what brings you here?" I asked.

"My horse," she replied sarcastically, "But to be honest I wanted to see exactly what sort of a fool my father has been conniving with."

"And have you seen?" I asked.

"Oh yes," she replied, "You surpass my worst expectations by some considerable margin."

"Have you merely come to insult me or had you some other purpose in mind?" I asked.

"Actually," she said, "I have, you humiliate my father, prostitute my sister and ruin my chances of making a good marriage."

"You certainly have a bluntness of speech about you," I admitted.

"And now having tricked me into your lair you ravish me," she suggested.

"Madam I should sooner fornicate with a farmyard sow," I insisted.

"So I understand," she said, "But I do believe the constable will believe my tale when I scream and say how you tore my clothes and sought to ravish me."

"Really?" I queried as she tried in vain to tear her dress. "Allow me."

I grasped the shoulders of her dress and it ripped right down the front, I ripped aside the bindings of her mounds freeing them, "Remind me, did I ravish you or merely attempt to?"

"I care not, make me an offer or I go to the magistrate!" she snapped

"Twenty shillings for your honour!" I offered.

"I meant marriage," she said, "Dear god are you really this stupid?"

"Stupid yes desperate no," I confirmed, "Though your teats are most alluring and are roused if I am not mistaken."

"You are mistaken," she insisted.

"Your parts are not moistened then?" I queried.

"No more than yours," she quipped.

I looked down. My member was pressing my nightshirt out like a tent pole.

"I have not had my morning, ah." I said awkwardly.

"He fucks me ass mostly," Cook interjected.

"Cook," I snapped "Go away!"

"Hilary said it was tiny," Miss Latchmere observed, "But it looks monstrous!"

I sighed, "Shut your rattle and lay for me, then you can show the magistrate your torn clothes and a good creaming within your parts."

"Very well, where is the bedchamber?" she asked.

"Here on the floor!" I insisted.

"No, bed me, if you want me bed me properly!" she insisted.

"Oh very well," I sighed in exasperation and I swept her off her feet and carried her upstairs.

How was I to know it was the most romantic gesture she had ever known? The poor girl's quim was soaking with anticipation and in a moment as soon as had bared it my prong had found a new home.

Her tight virgin cunt gripped my member. "Make love to me!" she pleaded.

"This madam is merely a simple fuck," I explained as I started to hump her, "Though I own a very agreeable one."

"Oh that makes me feel so nice," she said and she smiled.

"Really?" I queried, "Usually women ask if I have finished yet, or make some sarcastic remark."

"No, its really nice, oh my god, its really nice." she said as the walls of her virgin cunt instinctively began to milk my cock.

It was all too much and suddenly a great torrent of seed shot from my loins and flooded her entirely.

I lay until I was spent and my member shrank and them rolled onto my back. "Do your worst," I said and drifted into a contented sleep. "Take it in your hand like thus," I heard Cook saying as someone gripped my cock in their hand, "He ent much of a cocksman, one spurt wonder, " Cook opined, "Still a bit of a suck will probably rouse him."

"What's up?" I said.

"Damned constable thinks I'm my sister and that I'm a whore," Miss Latchmere explained.

"So you are trying seduction?" I queried.

"In a word, yes." she agreed.

"You are an ageing weasel faced flat chested spinster, why should I take note of you?" I asked.

She thought a moment "Because my eldest boy child shall inherit father's title, should you not like your son to be the Earl Latchmere, the 5th Baron Latchmere?"

"And?" I queried.

She thought a moment. "My sister is a whore and she can pass on all manner of whorish tricks to keep you satisfied in the bed chamber."

"Good point," I agreed, "On your back I wish to fuck you again."

To be continued.

Or do you want more tales from the upper floor of the M club?

12