The User Ch. 03

Story Info
The Athertons go out for pizza and later...
2.4k words
4.66
33.8k
2
0

Part 3 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

When William Atherton got home from the investment firm where he worked, he found his wife, Arlene waiting for him. He wasn't sure why she was dressed in a sloppy red man-tailored shirt and jeans, though. He gazed adoringly at his wife who, he believed, got lovelier every day. Her blonde hair had been combed, but not styled, and in the outfit she was wearing, he thought she looked young enough to still be in high school.

"Arlene have you been helping Eileen with the housework again?" he asked, grinning, after he gave his bride of a year a hug and kiss.

William's parents were very wealthy and, a month earlier, had departed for a six-month trip around the world. The trip was a present William's father had given his wife for their fortieth wedding anniversary.

While the elder Athertons were away, William and Arlene were staying in the family mansion. Arlene, who grew up in much more modest surroundings, felt terribly out of place in the huge old house. She had a hard time accepting the fact that they had servants, and William teased her because she often spent her days helping the servants do their chores.

"As a matter of fact, I wasn't today," his wife said, giving him a smug look. "I've been making plans for us to go out to dinner tonight."

"Good," William said. "Where are we going?"

"That's a surprise," Arlene said, her eyes bright. "You need to change so we can go out, darling. I have your clothes upstairs, on our bed."

"Are you going to change, too?" William asked.

His wife gave him a mysterious smile. "I'll be ready when you get back down," she told him.

"All right, I'll be right back," William said. He started up the stairs.

Eileen, the maid, appeared after William had gone upstairs. "What did he say about what you planned, ma'am?" she asked Arlene.

"He doesn't know yet," Arlene told her, giggling. "But I think we're about to find out. He should be walking into the bedroom just about now."

"Honey," William called from the top of the stairs. "Are you sure my clothes are up here? All that's on the bed is a sweatshirt and pair of jeans."

Eileen looked at Arlene and put her hand over her mouth to stifle a giggle.

"That's what you're wearing tonight," Arlene called up to her husband. "And there's a new pair of sneakers next to the bed, too. You better put them on, too."

"You must be jesting!" William called back. "I've never owned a pair of jeans, much less a pair of sneakers."

"It's about time you have some, then," Arlene called back. "Most men do. Come on, honey, hurry up and get dressed. I'm hungry."

"Ma'am," Eileen said, "do you have any idea how good you've been for this family? I've been here since Mr. William was a baby. And I can tell you, he's never been happier than he's been since he married you." The maid grinned. "You've even managed to loosen up Mr. William's father, too. Lord knows I never thought I'd live to see that."

"Thank you, Eileen. Having you say that means a lot to me," Arlene said. She gave the maid a hug. "A lot."

"Where are we going that I need to wear an outfit like this?" William asked, as he walked back down the stairs. "There isn't a restaurant in town that will let me in dressed like this."

"That just goes to show what a deprived life you've led," Arlene told her husband. "Ezio's Pizza Palace will let you in dressed like that. Although they might fuss a bit because your jeans aren't ripped or faded."

Her husband frowned. "Ezio's Pizza Palace?" he asked, looking puzzled. "What kind of restaurant is that?"

"The best," his wife told him. She grabbed his hand and tugged him toward the door. "Come on, I've been dying for a good pepperoni pizza for weeks and I'm starving."

William wasn't sure about the evening his wife had arranged. He'd never had a pepperoni pizza, or any kind of pizza, for that matter. And he'd never been in a restaurant quite like Ezio's Pizza Palace. It was filled with people dressed like he and Arlene were, and it was noisy. A juke box blared country music, and people were laughing and fooling around. Although it wasn't the kind of restaurant he was used to, William found he did kind of like it. He also liked the pizza. "Arlene, this pizza is delicious!" he exclaimed, picking up his third piece.

"You act like you've never had pizza before," Arlene said.

"I...I...ah...I never have," her husband replied, blushing furiously.

Arlene was stunned. "You're kidding, right?" she said. "I mean, everybody has had pizza."

"Everybody but me, I guess," William replied.

"You poor boy," his wife said, giggling. "You really have lived a deprived life, haven't you?"

William would have responded, but his mouth was full of pizza and his parents taught him never to talk with his mouth full. "By the way," he said when he chewed and swallowed the delectable mass in his mouth. "I had something I wanted to tell you."

"What's that?" Arlene asked.

"I got a call from the principal at Jamestown High School today," he replied.

"What about?" Arlene asked.

"They want to set up a work-study program, where students go to school part time and work at jobs the rest of the time," William said. "He asked if I'd be on the advisory committee."

"That's nice," Arlene said. "I guess other people realize what a special guy you are, too, huh?"

William felt his face getting hot and knew he was blushing again. He sipped some of his diet soda. "Is this all you had planned for our night out, or are there other experiences you plan to subject me to?" he asked his wife.

"You'll see," Arlene replied, grinning.

As they drove away from the pizza restaurant, William was still trying to figure out why his wife had chosen her Volvo station wagon instead of his BMW sedan, or why she insisted on driving. He smiled at his attractive, blonde wife. "Where are we going now?" he asked when Arlene turned left instead of right at the next corner. They were heading away from their house, not toward it. "I take it we aren't going home."

"Not yet," Arlene said. She patted his leg. "I think you've been working too hard and need to get out and cut loose a little bit." She leaned toward him and smiled. "You have been, haven't you? Working hard, I mean," she murmured.

Her special emphasis on the word "hard" wasn't lost on her husband, who felt a small twitch in his groin.

Arlene kept driving. It looked as if they were headed out of town. William had no idea where they were going.

William tried not to ask, but couldn't keep still. "Arlene, where are we going?" he asked.

"Are you worried I'm going to take you out in the woods somewhere and ravage you?" his wife asked. She laid her hand on his leg and stroked it, causing a bit more turmoil inside her husband's body.

William's pulse began to race when his wife squeezed his leg, then slid her hand upward. He gasped when her fingers began tracing the outline of his stiffening penis through his pants.

"My goodness! I should feed you pizza more often!" Arlene said, sounding a little hoarse. "Of course, it could be that you're allergic to tomato sauce. You seem to be swelling here. A lot!"

"Ah..." William gasped, unable to speak. His wife's fingers continued to send delight rushing through him.

Arlene's hand moved to the waist of her husband's jeans and opened them. Then she reached inside and fished his rigid penis out. "See what I mean?" she said. "You've got some wicked swelling here, don't you?"

"Ahhhhh!!!!" William squirmed and groaned. He couldn't see straight, couldn't think straight! He couldn't believe she was doing this to him while she was driving! What if they got in a crash? Or what if a police officer stopped them?

Arlene continued to stroke her husband's swelling organ as she drove. He slumped down in the seat next to her, groaning, barely aware of where they were and no longer caring. He felt the car turning, but he had his eyes closed, so he had no idea where they were.

The car stopped. There was a whirring sound and the electric seat glided back, then Arlene turned to William and her lips covered his while her hand continued pumping his prong. Her tongue lashed into his mouth and his met it.

The next thing William knew, his wife was pulling his sweatshirt up, then her lips were teasing his nipples. He thought he was turned on before, but that was nothing compared to what he was experiencing right then!

William couldn't remain a passive participant any longer. So, while Arlene's lips were working on his nipples, he managed to get her jeans open and slide his hand inside them. He discovered she had nothing on under the jeans! His fingers slid over her vagina and he heard her gasp.

The two people continued doing the things to each other that were making them crazy, and the interior of the car began to heat up. The windows began fogging while the two people on the car's front seat continued to grope each other's bodies.

"This isn't going to work!" Arlene complained. "There's not enough room in here." Her hand was stroking her husband's erect penis while his finger was plunging in and out of her pussy and his thumb was rubbing her clit. "Come on, William, let's go outside. There's a blanket in the back seat."

William slid his finger out of his wife's clutching pussy, leaned over the back of the seat, and found the blanket. "Got it," he said.

Arlene took the blanket from him, opened the door and slid out of the car. William got out of the car, too, and joined his wife on the blanket. She fell upon him once more, her hands roaming over his body, stripping off what remained of his clothes.

William let his hands move over his wife's body, just as hers were moving over his. Then Arlene pushed him onto his back and rolled on top of him.

"Ahhhhh!!!" William groaned as his wife sank onto his swollen rod. He looked up at her. Her eyes were closed and her hair tossed wildly as she bounded up and down on his deeply impaled erection. As her hips pounded down against him, he let his hands move over his wife's body, stroking her flat belly, teasing her rigid nipples.

"Ohhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!!" Arlene cried, her body shaking, her pussy quivering around William's invading organ. "Yesssssssssss!!!! Yesssssssss!!! Oh, God, William!!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! This feels so goooooooooddddddd!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!! I gotta come!! I gotta!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Gaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!"

William felt his wife's body jerking frantically and had a hard time believing they were making love on a blanket next to their car, alongside the road somewhere! It was too much of a turn-on. He couldn't wait. Like an over wound spring, his body released and uncoiled. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Arlene!!! Oh, Goddddddd!!!" he groaned, his hips thrusting upward, his pulsing penis spraying a molten shower into his wife.

Arlene kept going for what seemed like an eternity, so long William began to wonder if she would ever stop coming. Finally she kind of folded up and fell off him, onto the blanket, and lay still. He looked over at her, and saw that she was lying where she fell, apparently asleep or passed out. After a while, her eyes opened and she smiled.

"God, William, that was incredible!" Arlene gasped, barely able to breathe. "William, my dear, you really are some kind of stud!"

William wasn't finished. Not by a long shot. This whole scenario, making it outdoors, doing things he'd never dreamed of doing, had revitalized him already. "Get on your knees!" he told his wife.

"What?" Arlene asked. She moved her leg and felt his erection. "My God! You're hard again!" She got to her knees on the blanket, presenting her exquisite ass to him.

William looked at his wife whose body, because of the sheen of perspiration that had formed on it as a result of their strenuous sexual activities, gleamed in the bright moonlight. Then he got to his knees behind her, gripped himself in his hand, centered the tip of his erect penis on her sopping opening, then slammed it into his wife's lovely body.

"Oh, yeah!! Oh, yeah!!!" Arlene groaned when her husband began pounding into her. "God! I love this! Oh, yeah!!!"

Now that he'd come once, William had staying power. He gripped his wife's hips and moved in and out of her slowly, steadily, enjoying the sweet sensations which grew in him as his erection slid smoothly in and out of her hot center. At the same time, he slid his hands down to his wife's breasts and began teasing her rigid nipples.

Arlene went wild, her back arching, her body shaking. "Oh, Darling, I'm gonna come!!! Nowwwwwwwwww!!! Ahhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" she shrieked, her body writhing. "I can't wait!!!!! I...I can't stopppppp!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

The frenzied movements of his wife's body pushed William over the edge. His fingers digging into the soft flesh of her hips, he gushed into her with a loud groan.

"Was that as intense for you as it was for me?" Arlene asked her husband afterward as they snuggled in each other's arms on the blanket.

"I've never experienced anything like it," William replied. "You are a miracle. You come up with such wild things to do. And you make me feel so wonderful!"

"I'm glad you liked what we did tonight," his wife told him. She kissed him on the cheek and snuggled closer to him.

When at last, they felt they had strength enough to stand up, William and Arlene got up, put their clothes back on, got in the car, and headed for home.

"We're going to have to do this again, real soon," Arlene said, her hand stroking William's leg. "Don't you agree, honey?"

"I sure do!" William replied.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers