The Vegas Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During dessert the chat's for a bit personal as Sanjana and I talked about how our marriage was arranged, and bits of our married life. We joked about how not having kids so far gave us freedom, and while joking we threw out a few sexual innuendos hoping that Madhuri would catch them. I got the impression that she did, as she would touch her face at times and relaxed her body posture more.

"So how come you aren't married?" Sanjana asked out of the blue.

I hope hoping that Madhuri would mind he personal nature, when she replied. "I was actually but it didn't really work out. We were young and in love, or in lust is more like it" and laughed it off.

"Oh sorry," I said.

"No it's ok, we got divorced over five years ago and it was very mutual. Like I said it was based on lust, not love." She replied casually.

Sanjana was listening intently when she burst out, "five years? Wow, don't you miss the sex?"

I knew that was definitely the alcohol talking, so I turned to my wife and shushed her and I was about to apologize to Madhuri when I noticed she was laughing and actually answered my wife.

"Actually I do miss that, because that was the best part of the marriage. He was very good. Sometimes I feel that had sex more than we talked" and laughed even harder.

I was amazed at her casualness but I was floored when I heard what Sanjana countered with.

"Yea, I know what you mean. I seem to have married a stud who's always horny." And started running her hand up and down my thigh right in front of Madhuri.

"Wow, lucky you, yaa" Madhuri said eyeing me.

"Oh I know, he's like the energizer bunny, just keep going and going and going..." Smiled my wife as she kissed my cheek.

I was now redder than the margarita in front of me. While I considered my self fairly decent in bed, Sanjana was turning me into a porn star or a sex god. Not knowing what to say, I decided to change the subject and asked, "So what time does the club open?"

Madhuri just smiled at me for a long moment before answering, "It's already open and if you guys are ready, then now would be a good time."

"Sure," Said Sanjana. "I'm ready to have some fun."

The three of us walked over the RA Night club. Madhuri paid the cover charge for all of us, and led us to the corner booth. It was obvious that she new her way around. But I also noticed that ever since the topic of sex had come up, Madhuri had a subtle almost confident change in her. She was now freer, laughing more, talking more, almost like she had entered her comfort zone.

We sat at the table and were enjoying the music. Madhuri took off the black jacket she was wearing and I was amazed at the deep cleavage of her outfit. I know she caught me staring and smiled with a twinkle in her eye. She ordered another round of drinks for us. By this point I think we all had a pretty good buzz going, and the ladies wanted to dance. A lot of guys are reluctant and will only go out to the floor if they are forced to. I actually enjoy dancing and often go dancing in our local clubs. Acting like a gentleman, I gave each of the ladies an arm and guided them onto the dance floor. The music was some great European trance techno, pulsing and powerful, with a very danceable rhythm. We made a little circle between the three of us and started dancing around. Occasionally Sanjana would grab my hips and grind into me a bit, or run my hands over her hips and ass. Then she would teasingly push me towards Madhuri who would grab my hips and do some pumping and grinding of her own. I guess this was Sanjana's way of finding out if Madhuri was even the least bit interested in us. I tried vainly to control the erection that was growing down my leg in the tight pants I wore, but as both of the women danced around and brushed up against it I know it was fairly obvious.

After a half hour or so, Sanjana excused herself to go to the bathroom and order more drinks. Madhuri said she wanted to dance some more and asked me to keep her company, and Sanjana urged me to. Madhuri was a good dancer and knew how to flow back and forth from dancing on her own a few feet in front of me to sliding back until she was pressed against me wiggling her ass to the beat. She grabbed my ass and pulled me against her until I could feel her firm breasts pressing hard into my lower chest.

"C'mon, dance with me," she demanded.

I decided what the hell, it's just dancing and Sanjana did tell me to stay out here and entertain her. I let myself go and get into the music, and the soft womanly figure in front of me. As she stepped away I spun her around and pulled her in to me, running my hands up her legs, her sides, and lifting her arms above her head. I could see hear breasts lifting in that position, and got a great view of her cleavage through the halter-top. She continued her arms backwards until they clasped around my neck and then held on as we danced for a bit. As the music sped up, we moved through various positions and I was able to discover that Madhuri wasn't wearing a bra as I ran my hands over her back.

Later, I realized as I brushed my hands past her ass that I couldn't feel a panty line either. My cock stiffened more at that discovery, and with all of the awkward timing possible, Madhuri chose that moment to close the gap between us and squeeze tightly together for a grinding finale to the song. I knew there was no way she missed feeling my hardness pressed firmly against her ass for that time.

I looked over at our booth to see Sanjana sipping at a cocktail. She waved at me with a grin on her face. Feigning tiredness, I told Madhuri I was ready for a break and a drink and she agreed.

We spent the next forty-five minutes having a couple more drinks, until we were all feeling extremely good. In fact, I had a serious buzz going but the women were just on the happy and relaxed side of drunk. Not sloppy in any way, but their inhibitions seemed to be reduced considerably and the conversation really started on sex. They began a fairly graphic conversation about their favorite sexual positions. I learned that Madhuri's favorite was to be on top of a guy, either vaginally or anally, riding him. Sanjana was distractingly fondling my thigh as Madhuri spoke.

Then Sanjana explained that she liked having me eat her pussy while I worked a thick dildo into her. I was drunk enough to be only mildly embarrassed at that, thankfully. I noticed that Madhuri was seriously shifting on her seat during this conversation and I knew that it was probably getting her pretty turned on, and she didn't have anybody with her to touch.

As if reading my mind, Sanjana asked Madhuri, "Hey would u like to join us in our room? You can spend the night, since it's getting rather late and you'd have to go back alone."

"Well that's a very generous offer." Madhuri said, "But this is your last night in Vegas and I don't want to intrude and be a third wheel." It was very evident that Madhuri was very tempted by Sanjana's offer but still needed a little coaxing.

Sanjana looked at me and I gave her an encouraging nod. Sanjana leaned in closes and whispered, "If you trust us enough, we'd love for you to join us. We've really enjoyed your company and are comfortable enough with you."

Madhuri took a few seconds to absorb this, and then asked, "Are you guys asking me to join you guys intimately?"

Sanjana took Madhuri's hand and said, "We've had a fantasy of me being with another Indian woman intimately, but have never been able to do it since we never found anyone who we trusted enough. Both Sameer and I feel that you're a wonderful person and are extremely sexy. So what do you think?"

Madhuri caressed Sanjana's hand and said, "I think you are very sexy as well, and Sameer is a very handsome man, but should know that I have been with women before, is that ok with you?"

My cock twitched upon hearing this, and Sanjana smiled even more. "Great, then you can teach me."

Madhuri continued, "However, will I get to enjoy Sameer as well?"

Sanjana looked at me and I could see the hesitation in her face. She turned to Madhuri and said, "How about we go with the flow?"

Madhuri smiled and got up from the table, "shall we?" she smiled.

Sanjana and I got up and again I offered each of them an arm and escorted them to our room. At this point I had a major hard on in anticipation of what was to come. None of us said anything as we went up the elevator. We entered the room, and Madhuri led Sanjana by her hand to the bed. I turned off all the lights except the bed side lamps. Feeling extremely hot, I took off my top and sat on the couch bare-chested watching Madhuri make my wife feel comfortable in her expert hands.

The tow ladies sat at the edge of the bed. Madhuri placed and hand on Sanjana's face softly ran her fingers over her cheek and her lips. She leaned in closer and I saw her lips touch my wife's lips. I felt jolt of heat run through my body and Sanjana immediately parted her lips and pressed her lips back towards Madhuri. Behaving like I'm wasn't in the room, the kisses got more passionate and soon the sounds of their kisses could be heard very clearly. To me watching Madhuri and Sanjana kiss to this day is the most erotic and sensual thing I was ever witnessed. The way the lips moved, the way their mouths open and closed, there tongues met and caressed each other as they explored each other's mouth. It was as if I was watching two heavenly creatures make love.

The girls kissed for what seemed like ages. The lips broke apart only occasions whe, the girls kissed each other necks. Madhuri then slipped her hand under my wife's halter and slipped it over her head. She generally caressed the bra covered breasts as the girls continued kissing. Expertly, her fingers moved down started rubbing my wife's thighs. Sanjana parted her legs unconsciously and Madhuri slipped her hand in deeper. A few moments later Sanjana stiffened and moaned into Madhuri's mouth and I guess that Madhuri must have rubbed my wife's pussy. With the other hand, she expertly unhooked my wife's strapless bra and brought her hand from inside the skirt up my wife's body.

Madhuri was stroking Sanjana's nipples with her fingers as the girls looked at each other and I looked at them. As our new friend's fingers rubbed and tweaked and pulled my wife's nipples, Sanjana pulled her down and their lips met again. My cock instantly twitched as the sight as Madhuri pressed Sanjana back against the bed. She undressed my wife completely, making her lift her hips so that she could slide my Sanjana's skirt panties down over her ass, before pulling her up into a soft embrace

Sanjana's arms were around Madhuri now, stroking her back and sides while their lips stayed locked together. I could see their tongues exploring each other's mouths through their kisses and I was regaling in my dream come true. Madhuri was clearly taking the lead as he pushed my wife back again against the pillows, and kissed her softly on the lips, the cheek, nibbled at her earlobe a moment, then outlined the ear with her hot, wet tongue. Sanjana moaned again, as Madhuri's hands continued doing wicked and wonderful things to Sanjana's nipples. Soon her lips fastened on Sanjana's one hard nipple, though the other was not neglected either, being rolled between her long, strong fingers. Her tongue was flickering in fast circles around the nipple, tracing the areola, her lips nibbling the hard peak, sucking gently them firmly. Soon she had her mouth locked on Sanjana's breast and was sucking so much, I thought she was trying to breast feed. She then moved to the other nipple and repeated the treatment. Madhuri's hands moved up and cupped Sanjana's breasts together, so Madhuri could get both nipples at once. Her hands cupped the breasts taking more of the supple flesh in her mouth and Sanjana was now moaning instantly with almost every breast. Watching my wife being pleasured by another woman made my mind go blank!

Sanjana's body writhed and her hips humped the air. Madhuri broke off of Sanjana's breasts and kissed her deeply. Their tongues danced together in Sapphic delight. My cock was harder than ever. Madhuri ran her hands over Sanjana's body as she continued to make out with my wife. Sanjana seemed vibrantly alive, responding enthusiastically to her lover's caresses. Madhuri kissed down Sanjana's neck, down to the valley of her breasts. Pausing there a little for some gentle nipple bites, she continued down my wife's body.

Sanjana's breath was coming in hash, ragged gasps and Madhuri wordlessly encouraged my wife to pull her knees up, as she stationed herself between Sanjana's legs. Sanjana let her knees fall on either side as Madhuri bent her head, and kissed my wife's wet pussy lips. Both Sanjana and I took a deep pleasurable breaths at the same time.

"Oh Lord," was all Sanjana could muster in her ecstasy.

I saw that Madhuri was just teasing with the tip of her tongue before dipping first deep into my wife's pussy, then running it up along the slit, and finally flisking the clit. Sanjana was loving every seconds of this oral onslaught which was evident by the moans and movements of her hips. Madhuri licked for a while and Sanjana was moaning, she suddenly plunged her fingers into my wife's pussy causing Sanjana to cry out as the real orgasm hit her like a tidal wave.

Sanjana screamed with the release and closed her eyes and lost herself in the experience. The orgasm kept happening, and each moment I was amazed at the intensity of it. I saw that Sanjana's legs were trembling yet her hips were moving involuntarily. Madhuri took her fingers out of my wife's dripping pussy, just for a moment, before sinking her thumb back in, but now her wet, slippery fingers were teasing my wife's asshole, playing with the tight rosebud there, and then she pushed in a finger. I felt my face flush with the side and moved in closer for a better look.

Sanjana groaned like an animal. Madhuri then went crazy on my wife's pussy as was lashing at her clit with her experienced tongue, her thumb and fingers were pumping in and out of her pussy and ass, simultaneously, and Sanjana continued to come and continued to scream. It was obvious that Sanjana was having multiple orgasms as her breathing was coming out in short shallow gasps and she had a look of pure pleasure and ecstasy on her face. This was the most beautiful I had ever seen her.

As the orgasms slowly subsided, Madhuri toll her fingers out and was now kissing and softly licking my wife's clit. Madhuri then pulled herself up and lay atop Sanjana's body, their legs intertwining. The girls kissed and Sanjana's kiss was more passionate than I had ever seen. Madhuri shifted so that one of her legs was between my wife's legs, applying firm pressure against her clit. Sanjana couldn't keep her hips still. This continued for several minutes as the girls kissed long and passionately. My cock was hard as a rock in my pants now but I still was controlling myself. Watching the scene, almost from a porno was making me sweat from desire.

Sanjana then looked at me and I mouthed "I love you" to her and encouraged her to take the lead and make Madhuri enjoy too. Sanjana smiled a lusty smile and nodded. She undid Madhuri's halter and slowly pulled the sexy blue dress down only to find out (and confirm my guess) that Madhuri wasn't wearing any type of underwear.

With a gentle motion, Sanjana urged her lover onto her back beside herself, and started kissing at her navel and worked her way slowly up finally finding the warm, soft swelling of Madhuri's breast. The dark brown nipples stood out against fair complexion. Sanjana lowered her lips to suck one hardened nipple into her mouth, sucking, nibbling, running her tongue in slow circles around the hard peak, flickering across the nipple. Her other hand strayed over to Madhuri's other breast, and stroked the underside of its soft swelling curve, thumb teasing the hardened pink nipple. I was amazed at my wife's natural ability and it turned me on immensely.

Madhuri had one arm around my wife shoulders, stroking her hair with the other, pressing Sanjana's head to her breast encouraging my wife even more. Sanjana sucked in more of Madhuri's breasts, who let out a low moan. My wife hand found it way to her lover's crotch and I could see from my vintage point that Madhuri was already soaking wet. Kneeling between Madhuri's legs; Sanjana spread her tender folds to expose her wetness, and very slowly lowered her lips to Madhuri's treasure cove. Watching Sanjana's mouth on another woman's pussy almost made me loose my load right there. I felt my body burn on with desire and slowly gulped down some water holding the glass with shivering hands.

Madhuri let loose a deep moan, as Sanjana licked her lover's clit with the tip of her tongue. Sanjana completely got into it, kissing Madhuri's wet pussy open-mouthed, and Madhuri wrapped her legs around my wife, urging her on. Sanjana slipped her hands between them and sliding two fingers deep into Madhuri's open pussy. Again Madhuri let loose with that deep and wrenching moan,. She was starting to gasp and make little mewling sounds now, and Sanjana kept well in rhythm with her cries as my wife lashed her lover's clit with her own tongue. I was amazed at the sight and innate talent. I guess all women instinctively know how to pleasure other.

Suddenly, Madhuri let loose with a banshee cry, stiffening a moment and holding my wife's head tightly against her pussy. Sanjana never let up licking the clit, licking and flicking the tongue over it as fast as she could. The intensity of Madhuri's orgasm was no less than that of Sanjana's and I can assure know there is nothing more arousing that watching your wife make another woman cum like a wild animal.

Once Madhuri's orgasm subsided, Sanjana looked at me as I nodded my enthusiastic approval. She moved up to Madhuri and the girls again kissed passionately in post orgasmic bliss. The girls continued their embrace for the next few minutes and I waited patiently which was perhaps the hardest thing I had ever done. Not wanting to ruin the moment, I still watched intently.

Sanjana and Madhuri continued kissing for awhile and then they too separated. Madhuri broke the silence by sitting up and saying, "That was great. Thanks for

inviting me." Sanjana smiled and pulled Madhuri close and kissed her deeply. The women lay down on the bed on the bed and started fondling each other breasts.

"Don't thank us yet," said Sanjana. "Sameer has been watching us so patiently. Don't you think he should be rewarded?"

Madhuri looked as if she had been eagerly hoping for this. "You don't mind sharing your husband with me?"

"Not after what you and I just experienced. Honey, come eat us for a while," requested Sanjana.

I was waiting for his. I eagerly dove in and found her pussy to be wet and sticky from her arousal. I sucked at her clit and ran my tongue through her folds several times until she was moaning in pleasure. Then, responding to the gentle pressure on my head, I let myself be pulled into Madhuri's moist sex. Her pussy was beautiful as well, with a tasty sweet flavor that was slightly different than Sanjana's slight tanginess.

I ate her pussy with vigor, enjoying her new taste. The women moved me back and forth a couple more times, once each pulling me up to kiss their wet tastes into each other's mouths, until I could no longer distinguish between the mixed flavor of their juices. Then Sanjana told me something that I didn't expect.

"Honey, fuck Madhuri," She almost commanded.

I looked at her with somewhat surprise and she said "She's so horny and since I got to fuck her it's only fair that she should experience you too". I looked at my wife with a whole new light. She was really the best thing that had ever happened to me.