The Visit

Story Info
Daddy pays a surprise visit & gets his own surprise.
2.1k words
4.25
219k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I inserted the key into the lock of my daughter's apartment. She gave her mother and me a key to her house when she first moved in for emergency purposes or when she wanted us to drop something off at her place and she knew she wouldn't be home. In the five years that she has lived here, this is the 3rd time that I have used the key.

I came this weekend because I knew she wouldn't be home. She told us she was planning to spend the weekend with some girlfriends upstate. I was hoping that I could come over and watch the game in peace and quiet at her place without her mother nagging or interrupting me every five seconds.

As I entered the apartment the sound of the game came from the living room and the smell of baking cookies came from the kitchen. Just as I locked the front door, I heard the oven door slam. She couldn't be home. She said she was leaving, but maybe she changed her mind. It was just as well. I wouldn't mind watching the game with Brie. She didn't like sports very much but at least she didn't nag.

As I walked into the kitchen, surprise was one description of what I felt. Lust was another. There was Sabrina standing over the oven, naked except for an apron and two oven mitts. Her coca round ass and back was bared for my view. I was thinking of the last time I saw that ass. She was 18 and although she was well passed the age, she would ask me to accompany her while she bathed so I could help wash her back. She always made sure to ask when her mother was out.

She would sit in the tub of water and gather a rich lather with in her hands. Leaving the sponge to float between her legs, she would run her hands all over her body. She would start from her neck and work her way down her throat. Bending her head back and thrusting her breast forward, she rubbed the soap over the firm young mounds for minutes upon minutes at a time. She loved to squeeze and pulled on her nipples, twisting and turning and squeezing. I knew from watching her many times before that that was the quickest way to turn her on- playing with her nipples.

They were dark brown with a slightly pink center. I would watch as she twisted and squeeze with her fingers often times scratching herself with her nails. Soon those dark brown tips would turn to an interesting mixture of dark brown and an angry ruby red. Then she would search for the sponge and run the water from the sponge down the valley of her breasts, washing away the soap. Her bathing pattern was always the same and always effective.

It was then that she would rise out the tub onto her knees and used the sponge to wash between her legs. Spreading her legs as much as she was able in the small space, she used one hand to spread her pussy lips. Again, I would see the sexy color of brown and pink calling for me… daddy. She would rub the sponge back and forth against her clit, slow, slow, then faster and faster and harder.

Looking into my eyes, she would make her self come for me without making a sound. Often times I was amazed at her control. If it wasn't for the stiffness in her body, the flush in her face, the unfocused look in her eyes and the split second when it looks like she almost forgets how to breath, it wasn't for all that, I would have never known. But, I did know.

Afterward, she would turn around in the tub, put herself in doggy-style position, and ask me to wash her back. Trembling I would pick up the sponge, lather it back up and start where she started- at her neck. Running it down the small of her back, I would press my dick against the side of the tub and gently humping it. It wasn't the same as her soft ass or wet pussy but at the time it was all I had. I mean she wouldn't really let me fuck her… would she?

The sides of her torso were the most sensitive. I knew because every time I rubbed the sponge against her skin I would hear trickles of water enter the tub. When it first happened I didn't know what it was. When I looked between her spread legs, I saw the pink tissue of her pussy contract, and the water trapped inside her cunt would run down her thighs into the tub.

When I reached her ass, I would replace the sponge with my hands. Using my fingers I would work my finger up to the second knuckle and softly finger fuck her ass. She would softly sigh as she rocked her ass back and forth. Deeper and deeper my finger would probe, one finger, then two fingers, and then three. The harder I fucked it the more she rocked. Eventually we would both come, her in the tub and me against it. Those where the days. And now that ass was once again in front of me after 6 years.

"Brie?"

Startled, she quickly turned and smiled when she saw it was I.

"Daddy!" she squealed as she ran into my arms. "What are you doing here?"

"I was going to ask you that. What happened to you and Jackie going away? And why the hell are you naked?"

"Well, I decided not to go and I'm naked because it is my house and I like being naked in it. Why are you here?"

"I wanted to watch the game in quiet," I answered as I softly caressed her naked back.

Pausing she narrowed her eyes and watched me as I continued to touch her skin. Making a decision she reached behind her and untied the apron knotted at the base of her neck. It fell down to her waist, her breasts were bared to my gaze. They were still brown with those lickable pink tips. I wanted to bite those bitches and make them as red as she used to make them.

Seeing my hunger she said, "Go ahead daddy. Game time is over, its time you finished what I started all those years ago. You know you want to suck me and when you finished, you are going to fuck me. Fuck me daddy! Fuck me!"

It was if something inside me snapped. Growling like an animal, I pushed her back-- pushed her onto the top of the kitchen table and drove in. Grabbing both breasts, I squeezed them, milking them, as if they could feed me. Sucking and nibbling I chewed on the tips, not enough to do damage but enough to cause that edge of pain I knew she liked. This time she didn't stay quiet. Grabbing the back of my head she held me in place over her nipples begging me over and over, "Suck me daddy."

Wrapping her legs around my waist I licked my way up her neck to her lips and kissed her-- kissing my little girl like the woman I knew she was, grinding my dick into her pussy like a lunatic. Ohhhh, much better than the tub. She wrapped her legs around my hips locking me against her body as I dry humped her pussy.

Sliding my hands around onto her back, I reached down and grabbed her ass. Stoking it, my fingers found their way back home and slipped inside her anal canal. It was hot and so soft. I wanted to fuck it again, but this time not with my fingers, but with my dick. I wanted to ram it up her ass so hard she would bleed. I wanted to fuck her ass like there was no tomorrow. I wanted to fuck her ass, her mouth, and her pussy. I wanted to hear her scream my name. Daddy. Daddy. Daddy. I wanted her to claw at my back and forget to breathe like she did in that tub.

Tried of sucking on her tongue I unwrapped her legs, lifted her hips off the table, and buried my face into her pussy. Inhaling her scent, I drank her in. There is nothing more arousing then sucking on pussy and drinking pussy juice, and my daughter's pussy at that. Can it get nastier than that? I can't wait to make her cum on my dick. I can't want to feel that wetness. To rub it into my skin.

"That's right. Eat my pussy daddy. Suck it clean. All of it. Does it taste better than mommy's pussy? I bet it does. I bet mommy's pussy is all old and dried up by now." She panted and she humped her cunt into my face. I could hear the joy in her laughter as she said that.

"I'm going to teach you how to fuck, daddy and next time I visit you are going to fuck me at home. I can see it now. We can fuck in the kitchen against the sink as I talk to mommy as she cleans up in the next room. Or maybe I can come into your bedroom and sit on you face and let you eat me as she sleeps besides us."

I had no idea if she was serious, but the image drove me crazy. Could my little girl be such a slut? Stepping back I flipped her over on the table so her ass was facing me. Leaning over I licked the crack of her ass down to her pussy, sucked on the clit and licked back up her ass. Unzipping my pants I rubbed my dick against her ass, looking for entry.

Laughing she reached back and grabbed my cock, squeezing tightly, making me almost come on touch. "Oh no daddy. You aren't getting off that easy. The ass is easy. It's almost is not like a real fuck. It's so tight and hot you'll hardly have to work to come. You want my ass? You have to prove you deserve it first. So, in my pussy, in you go."

Grunting, I slide right in. Up and tight. I buried myself as far as a could. If I could have I would have even thrust my balls inside. I fucked her hard. I pounded that bitch like there was no tomorrow and she loved ever minute of it.

"Yes! Yes! Make me cum daddy. Make me cum. I used to dream about you fucking me. I used to dream about you fucking me, having mommy watch, and having her hate me because my pussy was so much better than hers was. I want you to cum in my pussy daddy and I want you to eat that cum out when you are finished."

"I used to go in the bathroom and put your toothbrush deep in my cunt and fuck myself, imaging you brushing your teeth with my pussy juice. Did you tasted me daddy? Hell I even did it on mommy's toothbrush once in awhile. I had some of my most intense organisms imaging you fucking me."

Harder. Harder I pounded. The table began to rock.

"I used to wait outside your door and listen to you fuck mommy. I would lay there on the floor, outside your door with my legs spread. Facing your door and I would fuck myself with anything I could find, hoping that you would open the door and find me."

The table began to slide against the floor. My heart was pounding so hard I thought I was having a heart attack. That is when she really started to scream. Then it happened. All the muscles in my body locked. My body jerked as the sperm shot out of me. With each expulsion, I felt my heart jump and fire leap out my body. I nearly passed out.

When I regained my senses, I called her name.

"Brie?"

Hearing no answer, I looked at her face. Moving the hair from her eyes, I saw that she fell asleep. Pulling out of her, I fell into the nearest chair.

"ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALLLLLLLLLLL?" came from the living. Not bothering to re-zipped, I got up, went to the frig, grabbed a beer, went into the living room and watched the game. I figured she'd wake up eventually and make me a snack, perhaps some potato chips dipped in pussy juice.

Damn what a visit.