The Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard opened her legs wider and eased the purple head slowly inwards pausing every few seconds to let Susan's tender entrance give way to the intruder. The bulbous crown slipped inside and gradually Richard moved inwards. Susan's deep throated gasp was audible and she moaned aloud and muttered,

"Oh God you're inside me. Be careful Richard you're not wearing any protection. Oh God don't get me pregnant. Oh God that feels so good. Oh God don't cum in me. Oh God! Oh God!

Richard eased further in her vagina until he felt resistance; the end of his pulsing shaft press up against her hymen and he pushed until he could feel it stretch. Richard then drew back and pushed in hard feeling her hymen first stretch and then suddenly tear, hearing the gasp; he felt her flinch, as the sharp pain tore through her vaginal cavity. Richard paused, waiting a few minutes allowing her to get used to the intruder, then he pushed in as far as he could feeling his penis stretch her inner walls. Once fully inserted, and she stopped tensing her whole body, he slowly started to move in and out slowly lengthening his stroke as he felt her start to respond.

In a few minutes his penis was thrusting in and out of her, as she moved under him, gradually increasing the speed, and now, shortening the strokes to increase his own pleasure Richard could see as well as feel the joy her first time was giving her; her whole body was trembling with the high state of sexual arousal his driving penis was raising within her, all too soon he could tell her orgasm was fast approaching, Richard let her gradually climb until she tightened around him, her back arched upwards and the soft moan became a cry as the climax peaked. He muscles gripped him like a clamp as they rippled along the hard core buried within her. Richard waited for the erotic moment to pass and then her began to ride her hard, she was tight and he felt like a stud as the shaft moved in and out; the length of each stroke shortened as Richard felt his own orgasm approach; his thumb was busy rubbing over her clitoris and moments later she was rapidly approaching another exquisite climax. She arched up just as Richard neared his own orgasm, he knew he should pull out but the feeling of power kept him hammering in and out of Susan's clamping pussy. Richard gave a deep satisfying grunt as his penis swelled allowing the strings of hot sperm to shoot into her deep cavity.

Susan thrust up hard as her climax hit and her contractions were fierce. This was her the first time she had never experience the pleasure of feeling a man inside of her and the intensity of her orgasm was tremendous. She moaned loudly,

"Oh my God that feels so good." Then realising what had happened she cried out, "Oh God you've cum inside me. Oh God I'll be pregnant. Oh God! I never thought it would be like that. Oh God! Oh God I'm pregnant Oh God."

Richard allowed her convulsing vagina to return slowly to normal and giving her a few minutes with his semi erect penis still up inside her he gradually started again. She took a deep breath realising what was done was done, the pain had gone and it felt good, with a sigh of resignation and relaxing she once again she bucked up under him. Taking this as a sign of her renewed arousal Richard pushed harder, she grunted and he thrust up into her feeling his penis regain its erection it grew thicker and once more hardened like a rod of iron. Gasping Susan said,

"Oh God! You're still hard. Oh God! Are we going to do it again? You have in all probability already got me pregnant so what the hell give me more pleasure"

Susan was determined to enjoy the moment, she offered no resistance and each time he thrust up into her deeply the crown constantly brushed her cervix and the length of Richard's thick penis rubbed against her clitoral nub she squealed,

"O-Oh!"

Richard's fingers played her clitoris whilst his mouth sought and sucked wildly at her breasts, bringing red marks to the white skin, each red mark would become a love bite which would turn brown later. She bounced up hard against him at every thrust, with her youthful energy, which seemed never ending, as Richard buried his prick deep inside hitting against the end of her convulsing vagina time and time again. He reamed her hard and fast, her responsive muscular contractions grew stronger, as she accustomed herself to the feelings being generated, by the steady increase in speed, as Richard rapidly built up to his next climax.

Richard felt her orgasm close as the convulsive clenching increased to a frenzied pitch, as she pushed up, forcing the head of Richard's thick penis hard up against her cervical opening; Richard exploded releasing a deluge of highly active sperm around her unfertilised entrance. He could feel every spurt as it streamed into her, she jerked as she felt every urgent splat, hitting and spreading its heat inside her womb and her fallopian tubes, looking in vain for eggs that could be fertilised. It would be 10 days before she would ovulate and so by that time all the sperm would all have drained out of her and have become sterile. She seemed to go on for ever, as her orgasms continued one after the other, bucking up and squeezing the jerking, sperm shooting, prick as Richard filled her to capacity. The white thick cream, flecked with her virgin blood, oozing out between them was sticky and was whipped into a thick creamy foam as they thrashed together.

At last, the rutting couple slowly slowed their urgent movements as the sex drive calmed down, Susan lay silent, exhausted, wet and sticky with her sperm filled pussy still impaled on Richard's hard prick.

"I never guessed it would be like that, I felt it stream inside me," she babbled almost incoherently, "but won't you have impregnated me with all that thick sperm you poured into me"

Richard asked her when she had finished her last period and having listened to her answer, explained to her that it would be some days before she would at the point of ovulation; the time she could be fertilised and that she was quite safe at the moment.

"I feel sore and I don't think I can go again at the moment," she murmured "but perhaps another time when I have recovered."

The couple slowly and with a sucking sound disentangled themselves. Then getting off the bed, Susan ran into the bathroom and turned on the shower, calling to Richard to strip off and join her so pulling off the rest of his clothes he slipped into the shower beside her. The water was stimulating and Richard, despite what he had put his rarely used penis through that day, felt his prick unbelievably begin to firm as it slid against the softness of young Susan's skin. She turned and putting her arms around him kissed him open mouthed full on his lips, Richard held her close to his bare flesh he felt her nipples, hardened by her desire scratch against his chest; so putting his hands between her open legs feeling her pussy's open lips, he began rubbing her clitoris and feeling her urgent response, he lifted her up and gently lowered her onto the head of his stiffening erection. Richard slid his stiff prick up between her open pussy lips and entered her again.

"Oh God, she squealed "I am so excited I did not think I could take it again but I have to admit Richard you're truly insatiable"

Then clamping her legs tight around him, Susan allowed him to fuck her again. Both of them were enjoying the feeling as Richard felt the cooling water stimulate his hardening balls and soon he felt the urgent need to release once more up inside her. Richard therefore increased the rate of his thumb stimulating her clitoris which had the effect of raising her arousal; he felt her clench and contract as his prick swelled and shot another load of thick white cream into her willing and spasming pussy, replacing the sperm, flecked red, which was oozing out of her and floating around them in the water in the floor of the shower. She tightly clutched at Richard's body with her legs and arms pulling Richard's spurting prick hard up inside her as she drummed her heels against his spine. Susan was thrilled as she felt Richard's release.

Richard seemed unable to stop as he pumped and pumped fertile semen into her until at last he finally felt the urgent spurts begin to slow to a dribble and he eased his rapidly and aching prick out of her open sex and watched the pink sperm collect once more as it seeped out of her widely stretched, newly opened orifice. Finally and both feeling the aches of their strenuous sexual contortions they climbed out of the cubicle and dried each other off, then once again dressing they once more resembled the appearance of normality they made their way back to the ballroom.

Susan felt sore but happy she turned to Richard and whispered,

"I think I shall have to become a regular visitor at your house especially when Sally is out shopping. I'll give you a call tomorrow that's if you would like more of what we had today."

Richard smiled he seemed to have a new jauntiness to his stride as he made his way up to his wife and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"What's wrong with you Richard you seem flushed I hope you have not been doing too much dancing at your age, it could do you no good at all. You're much too old to be thinking of such exercise."

Richard smiled and replied,

"Yes dear I'm sure such exercise will be the death of me, but I have to keep fit I never know when urgent demands may be made on me for one thing or another."

Sally looked at her husband and remembered how sexually active he used to be and with a wry smile she whispered,

"In your wildest dreams my lad. Now help me with these wedding presents Madeleine has asked me to keep them safe. Then for some reason she insisted that if you were not too busy she would like you to take them round to her house when she gets back from honeymoon."

Richard smiled he couldn't wait, but he said nothing to rouse his wife's suspicions.

"I expect she wants to thank me for being there to give her away. You know what these young women are like. I remember when you were young and keen to impress your relatives, my dear."

But Sally was not listening she had seen someone she needed to speak to and she was ready to move away. It was at that moment Richard caught sight of Susan who walked over up and whispered to Sally,

"I'd like to come round and see you in the next couple of days Sally if that's ok?"

"Why that would be lovely Susan, come anytime you wish. Richard and I would love to see you anytime wouldn't we dear."

Richard nodded, and he smiled in reply to the cheeky smile Susan was giving him. He knew his wife would be out for the next two evenings, she had to go to some women's committee meeting for some fete or some other fundraising event. Richard knew he would also be raising something, if young Susan came to see him.

It looked as though he would be ready to go to more weddings if they all turned out the same as this one had.

12