The Wedding and Honeymoon Start

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave however had other ideas and had no intention of allowing this load to go anywhere else other than deep inside her belly. Pulling her up towards him he rolled her onto her back and lay across her body. His hard cock was nudging against her wet sex eager to enter her willing body yet again. Jill lowered on hand and took a grip of his cock "Right there give me that big cock!"

"Dave your cock is such a pussy pleaser, I love it!" she moaned "Now give it to me hard, fast and make me cum hard!"

"You're not so bad yourself, your pussy is so wet and feels great on my cock!" grunted Dave.

Jill could feel the long hard cock piercing into her, entering exiting and re-entering her body, she moved her legs further apart, hooked her legs over Dave's back and wrapped her ankles together. Wet sexy sounds filled the room, as sighs of pleasure occasionally joined them.

Soon they were meeting each other's thrusts. They continued like that until Jill moaned to Dave that she was ready to cum again. His big thick cock was pounding her insides at just the right point and her orgasm was inevitable "I'm gonna cum baby!" she moaned "give it to me hard and fast! Pleeeease!"

Dave as always was only too willing to oblige. Another dozen or so hard deep and fast strokes took Jill over the edge. "Oh god I'm Cumming. Keep fucking me!"

Dave kept fucking her harder, driving his cock into her dripping wet pussy time and time again. Until long after Jill's orgasm had subsided he continued pumping her pussy hard, sweat dripping from his brow as he pushed himself towards his own orgasm. He eventually felt it building up inside his body until it exploded, a huge surge of release flooded out of the end of his cock and blasted itself deep inside Jill's belly.

Jill lay breathless under him and a deep glow of pleasure seemed to emit from her body. Dave looked at her longingly as she panted;

"That was fucking great! The best fucking I've had in a long time!"

Jill watched as Dave climbed off her body, and saw his cock covered in their juices, it was just too good an opportunity to miss and she slid down and licked, sucked and sucked the object of her never ending pleasure clean. It was only then that the pair noticed the Dawn light pushing its way up over the oceans horizon. Holding each other in their arms they stood watching the day emerge and sighed together. Little or no sleep had meant a night of pure wedded passion between man and wife and here a new day started.

After breakfast, Jill and Dave had walked along the beach hand in hand until they found a small cove where privacy was easier to obtain, there they laid down on the towels they stretched out atop the sand and laid down to sunbathe. Some hours later as they dozed a shadow fell across them as Jill covered her eyes and looked up to see a young woman standing close by.

"Hi there!" she said "sorry to intrude I saw you this morning at breakfast I'm staying at the hotel also, in the room next to you in fact!" Jill felt her face flush and Dave who was now awake found himself offering an explanation of being on honeymoon and apologies for any embarrassment she may have felt due to their loud lovemaking

"Not at all!" she replied "I was just jealous of the servicing your husband was obviously administering! You see I have just split up with my fiancée and he stayed back home and I came myself so yes only jealousy for what I am missing!... a right good seeing too!"

Jill found herself blushing again and for whatever reason said "why don't you join us this evening for dinner?"


Little did Jill know what that would lead too...

TBC

12