The White Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa has given up being amazed at what a shameless whore she's become since her arrival. She can't help it; the sight of a hard cock makes her crazy with lust.

"Oh ... ah, hi." He says sheepishly.

"Well come on, let's get at it." She says as she moves toward the bed, but the guy doesn't follow her lead.

"Oh, ah, that's OK ... I can just sit here in the corner, ah, until its time to switch again."

Suddenly, she is really pissed with the guy. Lisa wonders if maybe they've upped her dose of the sex drug that they must be giving her; whatever, all she knows is she is going to have that gorgeous cock inside her, no matter what.

"Alright asshole, get over here." She shouts, surprising herself once more.

She's never been what they call a 'dom' -- yeah right ... Mistress Lisa. She'd once read about BDSM, but it never had any appeal for her ... until now.

She walks over and grabs the guy and bodily forces him over to the bed. She pushes him on his back, grabs his cock and stuffs it inside her; she proceeds to use him the same way Mr. Brute had used her on her second day. Mr. Wimp is her toy and she does what she wants with him without regard for his feelings, or his pleasure. Sure, he eventually comes inside her several times, so he must get some pleasure from that.

After his first orgasm, she sits on his face and forces him to drink his own cum and her juices from her pussy. The second time, she makes him lick his cum from her cunt, like James so lovingly did, and she makes him give it to her on his tongue so she can enjoy the taste she's come to love.

When she tires of the Wimp, she stretches out on her bed and goes to sleep; sure enough, the next 'day' he is gone.

She awakes and goes though her now familiar 'morning' routine. But something very strange happens on the sixth day. No one appears. No guy mysteriously shows up to fuck her; not on the sixth day. She is bored out of her mind.

For five straight 'days' men had appeared in her cell -- she'd come to think of it as a prison cell -- and they had each fucked her brains out; she had dreaded it ... and she had loved it!

On the seventh day, again, no one; nor on the eighth.

By day ten, Lisa is frantic; talking to herself, fidgeting, masturbating constantly because her need, her desire, her lust, is not abated in the slightest. The handle of her toothbrush is the only thing besides her fingers that she can insert while trying to get off; and it is wholly inadequate to the task. She needs cock; big ones.

She does her best to count the 'days' since her last man -- Mr. Wimp -- but she has nothing with which to record even so much as hash marks on the wall. The wall is impervious to any sort of scratches. She tries her toothbrush handle, the water container, the corner of her food box; nothing makes a dent ... or a scratch.

After roughly three weeks of no visitors, and just when she is sure she is going mad, a man appears in her room.

As soon as Lisa sees him, she screams with joy; she runs and jumps on him. Wrapping her legs around his torso and slathering wet disgusting kisses all over his face, she babbles how happy she is to see someone; anyone!

"Oh honey ... where have you been ... you can't believe ... oh gawd I need you so fucking much ... put it in me ... please hurry hurry put it in me ... NOW!" Lisa begs.

Standing in the middle of the room with Lisa firmly latched around his midsection, the guy somehow manages to get his cock inside her. She screams in utter delight.

"Oh fuck YES ... YES ... that's it fuck me, fuck me!"

He backs her up against the wall and fucks her standing up until he explodes inside her.

As soon as he is done, Lisa untangles herself from him and immediately drags him to the bed. She climbs onto his still stiff cock.

Lisa screws the poor man for hours. She is insatiable, she just cannot get enough; not enough of his cock, not enough of just having another person be there with her. Twice he falls asleep and both times she sucks and strokes his cock until he wakes up, or at least gets an erection (while still asleep) so that she can have him inside her body.

The next day she isn't quite so hysterical; though she is very nervous until another guy finally appears. She is terrified they will stop coming again -- she realizes she needs them as much for the human contact as she does for her chemically induced nymphomania.

When a man finally does appear, she gives a great sigh of relief.

"Oh thank heavens." She tells him. "I ... I, ah, was afraid that, you know ... no one would show up. I'm Lisa and I am so happy to see you."

"Larry. Hi, Lisa." He says. "Ah, you know, its funny, but I've had several women tell me there are long lapses when they don't see anyone."

"Really?"

"I don't get it; I see a different woman everyday. It's never failed for ... ah, I don't know ... as long as I've been here; a year maybe, maybe more." Larry tells her.

While Larry is speaking, Lisa goes to him and wraps her arms around his neck. As soon as he is silent she kisses him long and hard.

"Would you like to have me now?" She asks; already knowing what his answer will be since his perpetually hard cock is pressing between her legs.

They go to the bed and have sex. He is gentle and kind; and she, she is less frantic than the day before, but still insatiable. After his first orgasm they talk until Lisa can't stand it anymore.

"Larry, I need you to take me again. Please ... this time, be rough with me." She begs.

He does his best to be forceful but being a 'dom' just isn't Larry's thing. Only when Lisa is on top and able to slam her hips down on his respectably large cock does she come close to getting what she wants. When she's exhausted poor Larry, she gives up and goes to sleep.

The next day she gets a repeat of Mr. Wimp which frustrates the shit out of her. The next two days Mr. Brute's brothers arrive -- Brute II and Brute III. Lisa is in heaven. They both use and abuse her. They fuck her until she is the one who couldn't take anymore, though, that doesn't stop either of them; it is all about their pleasure which suits Lisa just fine -- she goes to sleep both days finally satisfied, albeit, sore.

The day after Brute II, no one arrives which is just as well, since Lisa's cunt is so raw and tender that she can't even get herself off.

The following day she is alone again; that's when the tears begin to flow. She weeps for days.

For many days she keeps hoping someone will come, but they do not. Eventually, her mind starts to go. Lisa knows she's been there for many weeks, maybe even months; she's lost track of time in spite of her resolve to remember the number of days.

She sees no hope of escape or possibility of rescue. Her grip on reality is rapidly slipping away. She is sure that if her confinement continues much longer she will surely go mad; so she concludes, in her despair, there is only one way out -- she will have to kill herself.

The thought terrifies her. She certainly does not want to die; but the thought of spending the rest of her life as a zoo specimen is even more horrifying. She, therefore, resolves to end it; but how?

She has no implements with which she can do herself in. Perhaps her toothbrush -- she will check it out the next day when it appears again in the white box.

But alas, she discovers that the seemly hard handle bends when she tries to stab herself with it. She tries to sharpen the end by rubbing it against the wall but accomplishes nothing after hours of effort; it remains as blunt as when she started. Her only other idea for suicide is to bash her head in. Lisa considers running into the rock hard walls, but she doesn't think her cell is big enough to get up enough speed to do more than knock herself out. But, if she can do a swan drive off the top of the wash basin pedestal when it next appears, maybe then ...

After her next sleep period and her meal, the wash basin pedestal materializes right on schedule. She tries standing on the white box that contains her food and water to see if it will hold her weight; and it does. Placing the box on top of the pedestal to add a little more height, she carefully climbs up on top of the improvised structure which is about four or five feet off the floor.

Lisa thinks if she jumps up as high as she can and then does a swain dive -- just like she had as a child when her mom took her to the pool - she thinks it will be enough to break her neck; as long as she doesn't wimp out and put her hands out in front of her.

Standing for the longest time atop the box, she trembles; trying to work up the courage necessary to escape her prison in the only way she can think of. Finally, she grits her teeth and does it.

She jumps up a couple feet, bends at the waist and goes straight down, head first, with her arms at her sides.

When her head impacts the cell floor it is like crashing into overly thickened Jello. Lisa sinks up to her shoulders; then she rebounds and pops out, as if in slow motion. She lands on her butt and sits there completely stunned. She bangs on the floor and it is rock hard; hurting her hand as she beats on it with her fists.

She pounds on the floor for what seems like hours out of shear frustration; she realizes they aren't going let her escape - not even through death.

A few days later, the men start showing up again.

They all have sex with her, though her heart isn't really in it like it had been before. Her body is still frantic to be fucked; she still feels strong, drug induced, stirrings in her pussy. She is still very wet each time the men penetrate her. But her head just isn't in it any longer. Her body responds; she even has powerful orgasms. Some of the men get off on licking her clit and they really seem to enjoy seeing her body writhe convulsively during her orgasms; no doubt, they think she is enjoying their attentions. But Lisa is elsewhere; or at least, her mind is.

After five sleep periods and five men, they stop appearing again.

A very long time elapses, and still, no men. One day, it occurs to her that she cannot remember the last time she had her period. Eventually, she is pretty sure her belly is swelling and she knows she is pregnant. Perhaps that is why the men stopped coming.

They know.

They know everything and control everything; and she is sure that's what it's all about. They want her pregnant.

Time passes; her belly grows steadily. Days flow one into the other without distinction. Lisa spends her time, by all observations, sitting in the corner starring at the opposite wall; all day, every day. But in reality, Lisa lives in her mind; she invents a world to escape to and she is happy there.

One day her swollen belly tightens up -- a contraction. She has been having little ones for the longest time, but this one feels different. She has more contractions and is suddenly sure she is in labor. Her mind races; fear draws her back from her dream world for the momentous event - the birth of her first child.

How will she deliver a baby on her own? Cut the umbilical cord? Take care of an infant? These thoughts flash through her head and her fear grows more acute. Then remarkably, and quite inexplicably, she falls asleep.

When she awakes, she is in a white room.

Her belly is flat; there aren't even any stretch marks. After her daily meal, a man appears. He fucks her senseless.

""Shit! I hate it when I get one of these zombie bitches." He complains; though his disappointment does not preclude him from fucking Lisa for hours -- it's something in the water, no doubt.

Lisa does not cry, she does not moan, she does not respond in any way; she isn't there.

----------------------------------

The automatons that operate and maintain the breeding facility would be, by human standards, classified as sentient. They're intelligent -- far more so than the smartest human in all of recorded human history. They're self aware - and self replicating -- they live extremely long lives by human standards, but they eventually die and are replaced by 'offspring.' What they are not is self directing; they lack any sense of self determination.

They are programmed. Programmed by some long absent race whose programming of the automatons is flawless; it gives the automatons no leeway, no freedom to do anything other than what they are programmed for. They know only how to run and maintain the breeding facility.

For what purpose, they know not; nor care.

They keep Lisa breading for many years until such time as the likelihood of biological errors in her offspring reaches an unacceptable threshold. At which time, she is dissolved; her constituent elements being reclaimed and incorporated into the ongoing operations of the breeding facility.

Other specimens are collected from the planet's surface to replace her and the others that become obsolete.

Perhaps the automatons could have been curious about the change in Lisa's behavior over the early years as her mind withdrew from the hideous new world she'd so unceremoniously been thrust into. At her demise, she is hardly more than a catatonic; though she maintains the ability to feed herself, but little else. There are many more like her in the facility, who, one way or another, find a way out; if only in their minds. But as long as the humans continue to breed, the automatons are happy. Their programming allows no other response; nor any intervention other than that for which they are programmed.

The automatons do not know when the project will end; it never occurs to them to wonder about such things. They will continue to execute their programs and maintain the human breeding operation until such time as their creators and masters return and give them new programming; if ever.